All Comments on 'Morgan the Organ Ch. 01'

by Ms_Tilda_Blixen

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

SUPER HOT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found your story and shared it with me; we both enjoyed it tremendously. Her eyes light up when she finds stories of white, conventional, suburban, Christian wives beginning their journey toward getting blacked!

Early in our marriage we belonged to a swim club. And four times a week, right after work, we would go swim laps for an hour. Because it was busy, we would have to share a lane.

However, my work schedule soon changed so, I had to arrive half an hour later. She kept her regular schedule and would finish half hour earlier than me. Then, she would just rest or read in one of the reclining lounge chairs until I finished.

My wife is a gorgeous 4’ 11” petite Latina who turns heads wherever she goes. So, it was only natural that men would fall all over themselves to share a lane with her. As this was Buckhead, Atlanta it was usually attractive, professional, black men swimming with her.

Many times, the guy she was sharing with, would sit in the gutter of the pool, to rest a few minutes, in their lane. Thus, every time she turned around; she would be confronted with his huge legs dangling in the lane. She would just do her normal, underwater, turnaround, and push off. However, occasionally, she would come up for a breath of air, right at the end of the lane.

Thus, she would see the huge bulge in his Speedo. She liked that, and she started coming up for air every lap to view his package. One night making love, she told me how she loved popping her head up out of the water just a few inches away from his cock. By then, she had selected her three or four ‘favorite’ black guys with whom she would share a lane. They knew she was enjoying this ‘innocent’ game and they often had huge hard ons!

I bought a huge, black dildo, gave it to her for her birthday, and she was delighted. The first few times, I had to be careful easing it into her petite body. But soon she took to it like a duck to water. She would fuck herself to screaming orgasms, after which, I would fuck her with my 3-inch, pencil-thin dick. Just like in your story, she would ask me, “Are you in?” Or “Are you in all the way?” Of course, she could not feel a thing, and I could not cum.

One night she said, “Maybe you need a fantasy to get you off. Just imagine one of my black, swim partner’s cocks inside me!” Much to my chagrin, I immediately shot off. And my wife giggled and said, “I think I just learned what makes you tick!”

Thereafter, when she was done swimming her laps, she would invite one of her swim partners to sit next to her in the wide chase lounge. They would have a drink and talk until I finished. She introduced me to each man, and we shook hands politely. Soon she was openly flirting with them, and some innocent caressing was taking place.

Her flirting heated things up, and my wife was now cumming on the black dildo twice a day. When she finished, she would say to me, “Look at my stretched-out pussy. It’s like my black swim partners did that to me?” That excited me so much, that I would shoot off even before I could stick my wiener in her resized pussy.

As winter set in, it started getting dark earlier, and it was too cool to sit and chat pool side. So, my wife would go shower up, get dressed, and meet her swim partner in his car. They would ‘talk’ for half an hour until I finished. Then, I would use my geo-locater on my phone to find his car in the parking lot so, I could take her home.

Invariably, the car windows would be fogged up, and they would be listening to her favorite music. I would tap on the window, it would roll down, and there would be my wife with her face flushed from excitement, and her clothes half off. She’d say, “Just a minute honey, I gotta put myself back together again!”

She would have him turn on the dome light, and she would leave her window open. She always gave me s great how as she refastened her bra, tucked her tits back into place and pulled up the straps of her dress. Then, she would always give him a long, lingering, passionate, goodbye kiss.

The minute we would get home, she would hold the dildo under my wiener. I would shoot off my load onto it, without even jerking myself. She would say, “Your white cum is the best lube around for Blackie!”

In spite of that I could see that my wife was becoming increasingly frustrated. So, one night I urged her, “Honey, just start bringing one of your swim partners home when you finish swimming.” She cried with relief and thanked me. Then, I added, “You can fuck black, oon the condition that you fuck each one of your black swim partners. You have your ‘stable’ and you can rotate through the same four guys each week. Again, she cried with joy.

Thereafter, she and her lover would get home half an hour before me. I would walk in the door and watch them enjoying their second or third orgasm of the night together.

One day, I saw my wife’s empty pack of birth control pills on the bathroom counter. She had pushed all the pills out of their plastic bubbles for this month. I took the pile of pills, threw them in the toilet, and flushed. I smiled and thought Well, I know where her four black partner’s ‘swimmers’ would be swimming this month!

She came in and gave me big hug, saying, “Thanks you made the right decision!” I was hard and she had me stand over the toilet. She flicked my penis - just once - with her bright red painted fingernail. I shot off. She flushed the toilet and said, “That’s where your sperm belong from now on!”

We loved your story, thanks!

Ms_Tilda_BlixenMs_Tilda_Blixenover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much! My stories are written with couples in mind. Yours is pretty good too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey Mr Anonymous, thank you for your 'Comments' story. It hands down beats most of the vitriolic comments we get on this site. It's also a very good well set out story. Please, drop the Anonymous tag, (I know! that's good coming from me, posting under an Anonymous tag), and get writing stories, you are a good writer, and I would definitely read your stories.

Jennifer182Jennifer182over 1 year ago

Wonderful story = so very well written.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Lovely stuff. I'm reading this series with a butt plug up my asshole, clinching with anticipation. I can't wait for this devoted wife to squat herself on a Black steeple.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I don't remember how soon after I got married to my beautiful White wife that I started dreaming about watching her screw a proverbial Big Black Cock, I'm at the high end of average so the fantasy BBC I wanted to see was at least 10 inches long and as 2.5 inches thick. At an ABSI bought a Black dildo that that size and slipped it into bed without letting her see it. Then, while satisfying her with some oral sex, slowly eased it into her wet pussy. She knew it was large and asked me to stop after I got the first two or three inches in her and acted pissed when I showed her that it was so much larger than my cock and it was BLACK. I did that several times and she can now take about half of it before she has her first climax if I get her wet enough. I have to be super careful while removing it because her pussy is so tight around it. Sliding into her for my turn is super easy but she can still have several more climaxes while I enjoy the feel of a very accommodating vagina. I still hope to convince her to try the real thing and watch her being filled by that fantasy BBC and his load of sperm. Now I MUST read the rest of the Morgan Series. I hope you give us details and not just an adjective description.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMs_Tilda_Blixen@Ms_Tilda_Blixen
Want to offer my humble contribution to the vast hotwife/cuckold/femdom literature. Time spent exploring the periphery of the adult entertainment business and swinging worlds provides kernels of truth to my stories, but mostly they’re pure fiction. A guiding light is adult per...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES