All Comments on 'Morgan the Organ Ch. 02'

by Ms_Tilda_Blixen

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

It would have been more entertaining if he had said no and then she decided to sneak behind his back.

Now, you’ve left it so that he’s a pussy who has no respect for himself, his family or his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Put this "story" where it belongs in the IR category and for the record there is no "loving wife" here.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

You were doing fine in I/R, should have stayed there.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Ahhhh.... head games; in this case, the large one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

They have IR for a reason.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Wow the same story thats been posted by other men living in the denial closet like 12,731 times since 2002 in LW.

Here let me show you what happens when you follow the Illumicuckie Handbook as you did.

While slowly stroking her husband

Wife: Honey today I met a man...

A) At work (includes the boss)

B) At the gym (Including a masseuse)

C) At the Doctors office

D) Bar (during GNO)

E) Alley (Could also be during GNO)

Husband: Oh, thats nice dear, so what about him?

Wife: Well he has a bigger cock

Husband: OMG you fucked another man? Oh that feels good, but, but you....

Wife: No dear I havent fucked another man. Oh my I can see how excited you are by how hard you are (ignoring the natural reaction of the penis while being stimulated)

Husband: But you said he had...omg that feels so good...a bigger cock

Wife: Yes, I havent fucked him but..(At this point it could also be that she has been fucked but just the wording of the choices change, nothing else)

A) I know it will be bigger than yours

B) I'll have much better sex with him than I ever did with you

C) He'll reach places your cock never did

D) I'll be so stretched I'd never feel you in me again

E)He'll give me more and bigger orgasms than you ever have

F) All of the above or any combination

Husband: But I'm your husband

Wife: Yes dear you are. And I love only you but

A) I need this

B) Ive already set up the date for him to fuck me

C) You wont divorce me because of the kids (Which may or may not be his regardless)

D) You love me too much to say no

Husband: OMG that feels so good

Wife: See I knew this would excite you so much, in fact I know that you'll be happy sleeping in the spare room from now on when

A) He fucks me in our marital bed

B) When he and his friends gang bang me in our marital bed

C) You jack off because you're happy just being able to listen to he and/or then fucking me (Unless a cage gas been introduced)

D) When he moves in and becomes the man of the house

Husband: OMG Im going to Cu..cuuu..cuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wife: Yes cum for me my love, and remember I love only you, we'll grow old together and see our grandchildren grow up even though

A) You wont have vaginal sex with me again

B) You'll be happy to just get the rare handjob (with a condom on)

C) Eat my pussy after everyone else has fucked me, because I know you have gay fantasies that you never spoke of

D) You'll help raise any children those real men may give us

Husband: Kids?

Wife: Yes dear, I'll always go bareback with real men and yes

A) They most likely will be black

B) They might be Asian

C) They might be of Spanish decent

D) All of the above as the child must be of a race the mother and father aren't)

Husband: Ok dear thank you for

A) Knowing Im in denial about myself

B) Knowing Im truly worthless

C) Accepting my dicklette is useless

D) Letting me serve you and superior men

E) Treating me like a worthless doormat

See, except for a few extraneous details, I wrote the basic cuck set up, plot and end game.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
The change from shy girl to one with fantasy within one page was a stretch but vaguely believable.

Going from loving wife with kids into edging hubby with descriptive story, to getting hubby to allow infidelity just over an afternoon of massage is unbelievable. It’s too much, too fast, too soon.

It’s unbelievable and poor story telling. You needed to “edge” the reader more, let them get into story, and care and understand characters, then get into sexual tension.

Sorry, but 2-stars.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A truly stunning ir piece of shit.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Why does it have to be a Big BLACK Cock? Isn't it enough that it's big? It's the SIZE that matters, right?

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

mmmmmm sexy talking ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed this second chapter tremendously. Ignore the nay-sayers; it was a cleverly written and highly erotic piece. Introducing the children into this story, in a very innocent way, was very astute. Any married couple, who has children, has felt the naughty thrill of sneaking up to the bedroom as their children watch TV!

You really piqued our interest as Laura and her husband opened the front door. You wrote: "…putting my hand on the small of her back. To my surprise, the skin was slick and slippery. "What the--?"

OMG; your choice of the words ‘slick and slippery’ totally engaged us with the story. That set the tone for the sexy run up to the final, game changer, scene. Laura wanted to fuck the black massage therapist and she knew exactly how to get hubby to agree.

I remember the first time my own wife wanted to fuck another man. In bed, she told me about their flirtations as she masturbated (edged) me. No husband can resist that combination. She soon got an enthusiastic “yes” from me and was soon spreading her legs for other men.

We would bet that many future cuckolds say ‘yes” when they are being ejaculating by their wives. You wrote, “The emotional cocktail of lust, fear, guilt, jealousy and angst converged in my balls and blasted out through my cock shaft, sending gobs of jizz raining down on my chest and stomach. Again, the copious cumload rated as one of my all-time best.”

Again, OMG, you described it perfectly. When I told my wife ‘yes’ and ejaculated at the same time, I nearly blacked out from the emotional overload. I knew I was a born ‘cucky’. My wife turned that moment to her advantage by openly smirking at me. The power dynamic in our marriage shifted 180 degrees and she assumed ownership of her own sexuality.

Thereafter, whenever she gives me a smirk it is not painful for me. It is rather a statement of truth: that I am sexual inadequate and she is dominant in our marriage. She has the right to share her sexual charms with any other man she chooses and I will support her.

Your ending was perfect: “ You already have an appointment?"

"Yeah." She smiled sheepishly. "I kinda knew what your answer would be."

Nice story; thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story - would only allow my wife to do it if I could lay underneath and suck on her clit

Jennifer182Jennifer182over 1 year ago

Love it so damm hot and sexy as hell.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

SBrooks the reason is that it is the breaking of the fidelity vow and the racial taboo. Your stories seem to reflect a weakness for the cheating wife and Ms Tilda find the interracial taboo the exciting aspect of her writings. She warns us what is coming so read on and damned be he who whines after reading her story. Come on, baby! Light my fire.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMs_Tilda_Blixen@Ms_Tilda_Blixen
Want to offer my humble contribution to the vast hotwife/cuckold/femdom literature. Time spent exploring the periphery of the adult entertainment business and swinging worlds provides kernels of truth to my stories, but mostly they’re pure fiction. A guiding light is adult per...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES