All Comments on 'Morgan the Organ Ch. 04'

by Ms_Tilda_Blixen

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

pathetic tale of a mentally ill person 0*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is the product of a very unhappy individual and his sick mind

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is this author stupid - there is an interracial category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i guess getting "down with the sickness" isn't just a song. It seems to be an epidemic (designed to destroy western ways of life - i.e. communism)

txskipper597txskipper597over 2 years ago

I liked it Anonys. But then, I am older and more mature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This belongs in IR. Stupid.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Your ObamaCare will cover those mental health issues that you OBVIOUSLY suffer with.

This gem solidifies what mental health professionals say when they say cucks tend to be homosexual or bisexual with less of a desire for sex with a woman and more a desire to be with men "Well, certainly not traditional sex. Laura and I almost never have vaginal intercourse anymore"

Any man who gives up sex (even if its coming from your mind which means its something you desire) with his wife while she can fuck half of the dumb assed rednecks in whatever South of the Mason Dixon line State you want to use...is obviously stuck in a closet.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

You sick fuck really this is your idea of a fantasy?

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

Should be in Interracial or Fetish. And that definition of jealousy at the end is stoopid, with two 'O's.

What does betrayal and humiliation translate into? Spiritual transcendence?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

IR and cuck shit. Wrong category and racist.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

I guess it's good that two mentally-ill people like Laura and MC get together and don't screw up two perfectly sane people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Lust for black cock"? Is that some sort of disease? This shit isn't worthy of a 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Have you noticed how all of her stories are race related and all have poor scores? Yeah, me to. Find a new topic or stop submitting altogether, say, now that's a novel idea.

darkfaundarkfaunover 2 years ago

This was well written.

I look forward to reading the rest of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A so disgusting drivel of a most putrid lifestyle and excuses for human existence, from a shallow and ugly aging female who is totally talent free and delusional to the core.

The only positive may be the hope, she‘d never polluted the gen pool. If yes, another pray, the offspring may be sterile.

Captcha

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Wow, lucky you. You get to jerk off…with permission. How fucking mature.

Your wife gets to have fun and you get fucked over and the worst part is, you think everyone respects you.

You’re a laughing stock. Even your wife is disgusted by you and you’re to stupid to realize it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

its kind of amusing how overly emotional some of these comments are. says something about them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't who is more, white trash? The girl in the story or the author of this story!!!!

PiusPaulPiusPaulalmost 2 years ago

An intelligent story! And hot.

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

Love this one and I'm not into BBC stories. My wife a size queen but after her boss at work got what he was trying so hard (pun) to get, she said "he made a WOMAN out of me", it's a decade later and oh what he started! Almost like Laura's "new woman" remark in the story ........

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Delightful. Its certainly a lovely situation where Black dick enriches a vanilla marriage with stern cream filling. Of course no condoms are needed in those circumstances where a husband is willing to slurp clean the slimy testicular produce. And yes, when a white wife's pink little twat is split open on the potency of BBC, she is reborn as a new woman, supplicant for African sperm to empower her truest potential as a female. Welcome to BBC Worship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMs_Tilda_Blixen@Ms_Tilda_Blixen
Want to offer my humble contribution to the vast hotwife/cuckold/femdom literature. Time spent exploring the periphery of the adult entertainment business and swinging worlds provides kernels of truth to my stories, but mostly they’re pure fiction. A guiding light is adult per...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES