All Comments on 'Morgana's Gift Pt. 01-05'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You keep throwing stories out that I want to keep reading! I wish you were four people so chapters could come out even faster than they already do

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking forward to reading more!

StoryguyStoryguyover 2 years ago

Awesome story. Thanks for sharing it.

FyreHeartFyreHeartover 2 years ago

great start, can't wait to see how it continues forward.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great story, I love it. AAAAA+++++

wannabeswedewannabeswedeover 2 years ago

I've been reading stories on this site for quite some time. it's always disappointing to read a good story and realize that the author hasn't added anything to it for the last eight years or something like that so when I got to the end of this story I thought it was going to be the same thing all over again it wasn't until I looked at the date to see it was just written, can't wait to see the next part of this... hopefully

CorruptingPowerCorruptingPowerover 2 years agoAuthor

Morgana's Gift is certainly the story that is moving at the slowest rate, but is continuing to move, with a 6th part coming later this month. Consider subscribing over at my Patreon, as the more people who help fund my writing, the more time I can afford to dedicate towards it.

ArediaArediaover 2 years ago

I'm glad you're not moving the story too fast. Some harem stories have all the characters in place on the first page and everyone's going ATM with strap-ons by the end of page 2. I like that there's enough 'distance' between the characters that I can get a handle on each as an individual, not just as "orgy chick #3 - I think?" Slow build, better building. :)

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

What a marvellous story. I just love it. You have become a favourite author and l will follow your works I look forward to future chapters this is going to be a grand ride, l can feel it.

Scores 5/5, wis l could give it more.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

I also like the moderate pace . No hurry to fuck , fuck , fuck , then fuck , fuck , fuck some more .

Adding more characters and intrigue little by little . GR8 story .

hudsinihudsiniover 2 years ago

Fantastic. Keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Heat came out in '95, not '91. ( Yes that's what I care about when reading smut, accuracy in movie references is my fetish, don't judge me.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

THANKS. You are among the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Feel almost a little John Billionaire with a magic twist... But I like

RedMockersRedMockersover 2 years ago

Interesting. But in all your stories, I need to tell you. Alright is not a word. It is two words. All right. Stops me in my tracks reading it every time I come across it. Sorry. I've been a proofreader for far too long. Retired now.

Casino_LightningCasino_Lightningover 2 years ago

Wow what a story. I think I might read everything you have posted so far. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loving it. More please :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"The wizard brought a fingertip up to Andy's temple and tapped it, and suddenly the memory"

Slight correction might be necessary

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Am enjoying this story immensely. I concur with most of the comments already made so I'll not repeat them. And....I didn't realise that alright is not technically correct. But then English was never my best subject unlike chemistry and physics. :-)

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

It is rare to find a outstanding author and frankly I am savoring my first exposure here, This one has it all: magnificent pacing, narrative, dialogue, and plot line. I particularly enjoy the way you spend so very much time on developing the various facets of each character I also commend you for taking the time to fully develop the tale. This slow pacing provides a comfortable pacing that allows the reader to get more fully involved into your plot and identify with the characters and the character goals and purposes.

In short you provide here a work to be savored. I have included you as an author I will follow, and this tale in my favorites so that I can at a later date, go to my man cave, sit in my favorite chair, and sample my favorite brandy while savoring this tale in its totality.

Congratulations on a fine work of fiction. Of course... 5 stars

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

Excellent story!!!

n0rdendmann0rdendmanabout 2 years ago

Outstanding story in all respects : characters are unique, plots moves along with lots of details but never gets bogged down with too much detail. However, I loved the Tangerine Dream reference best. Been an ardent fan since the Tangram album, and like our hero, has never seen a T-shirt with anything related to them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

quibble:

Our house Is a very very very fine house

with 2 cats...

The misquote in the story could be a typo. The third very would've made it crystal clear you were quoting the CSNY song.

SorchakSorchakabout 2 years ago

Bit of a mix up here in characters, as you call Kevin 'Andy' once when he's talking to Merlin: "The wizard brought a fingertip up to Andy's temple and tapped it, and suddenly the memory came flooding back in perfect detail -- the car crash, his pulling the unconscious body from the car, Morgana's awakening in time to see the vehicle on fire."

robbygelwoodv10robbygelwoodv10over 1 year ago

Question! Whatโ€™s up with all the damn cats? I love cats but Iโ€™m allergic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You've done it again - I'm hooked ........... T (of the 5 stars)

InosolanInosolanabout 1 year ago

"...gas tank was ruptured, and while he knew enough to know the vehicle wouldn't explode, it could very easily catch fire,..."

I love seeing somebody get that right!

Despite what Hollywood tells us, it is ALMOST impossible for a gas tank to explode, unless it cooks for a long time and then MAYBE it will BLEVE

Ravey19Ravey1911 months ago

Come to your stories late but enjoying them. This was coating along nicely then you introduced Merlin and I'm wondering what mischief he's planned with the ring.

Thought Ashley was mistakenly used for Elizabeth early on but if that and Andy instead of Kev ard the only mistakes it doesn't detract from the excellent story telling. As for alright it's always been an accepted abbreviation all my life and I'm in my 8th decade.

5โ›ค

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG8 months ago

I think "Ravey19" and "Insolan" have covered the small grammatical issues...Enough Sad there...

Ooohhh, boy, first Morgana Le Fey, sister of King Arthur and Queen of the witches/faeries...Now Merlin, Arthur's very good friend and Wizard Extraordinaire...good fantasy start, and I really like this, as I am a great Camelot fan!!

Ready for next chapter...

Five**5**Stars...well-deserved!! ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ

flipnmelonfarmerflipnmelonfarmer8 months ago

My first thought was "oh, great, another 'build a harem' story". But I loved If I'm Honest and I'm digging Devil's Details so I figured, why not give it a shot. And I'm digging it! Good pacing, great sex, details on things that you seem to know something about ('cause I know a little something about some of them as well). Well done, my dude!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I was really enjoying this but now Merlin.... fine whatever I'll keep reading

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

5 stars because Ashley is from New Zealand

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I just found this tale. It's wonderful, 5๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

First time I read this chapter I didn't think it fitted in the story but this is my second read and it does.

Agree about a New Zealander in LA. Watch out for the Taniwha.

Richard1940Richard19403 months ago

Very intriguing, very different, very good. Thank you 5*

I found that having characters named Kerry and Kelly quite confusing.

Odess83Odess833 months ago

ะะตะพะฑั‹ั‡ะฝะพ ะธ ะธะฝั‚ะตั€ะตัะฝะพ!)

dawg997dawg9973 months ago

Great start to the story, you have me hooked!

I love good character development, this story has it in spades!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES