All Comments on 'Morgana's Gift Pt. 09'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Talk about flipping the coin…. nice!

LT_BookwormLT_Bookwormalmost 2 years ago

That was the weirdest quickie I've ever read. I wasn't expecting the zombie hoard aspect at all. It was a bit creepy, tbh. Also, the abruptness of how everything popped back to "normal" was a bit off putting, but I'm going to guess that was the point.

I see this Midas Day thing becoming even more trouble that it's worth. Both for the MC and the author.

AardieAardiealmost 2 years ago

On the one hand, he was kidnapped and raped. He could note the license plate and report them.

On the other hand, they were compelled by the true villain, Merlin. I hope he didn’t catch an std.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 2 years ago

Been a great read soo far. Definayly looking forward to more. The miss day thing was about of a non starter for me but can definayly see it saying in a point of interest later of Morgana find out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Genuinely snorted at the last sentence. Well done.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 2 years ago

wonder if morgana can fix midas day

LooselyhumanLooselyhumanalmost 2 years ago

I'm hoping the style can evolve to a place where the relationship development feels more organic. So far every interaction is either orchestrated by madame Elizabeth and the women are coming off as her stable of high-class escorts, and/or they are magically contrived fans of his failed music career.

Sha52dowSha52dowalmost 2 years ago

Really hoping this story has legs and you can continue to bring out more interesting girls/women into an ever evolving harem. Enjoying it so far.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

Keep them coming!!!

SilvermireSilvermirealmost 2 years ago

Gotta say I'm enjoying the storyline but the sex scenes are doing nothing for me

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago
Morgana

He needs your HELP. Fuck Merlin off

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonover 1 year ago

Well that was an interesting twist.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 year ago

I’m not really into non-con regardless of which sex is on the receiving end, although it could be argued he’s getting a taste of his own magical benefit c/o Morgana. Not my favourite chapter you’ve written.

KahunabobKahunabobabout 1 year ago

Non-con's not my thing. In the context of the story I can see it as a bring-Kev-back-down-to-earth plot device to make sure his ego doesn't get too big for his britches. I can see the humour in it, in an Axe commercial kind of way, but I can also see that the tone would be VERY different if Kev wasn't a Kevin but a Cathy, if you know what I mean.

Story started weird, is getting weirder by the chapter but I'm enjoying the ride. It's clear that you've had fun writing the story.

Ravey19Ravey1911 months ago

Absolute bonkers but I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Would be funny if he was extra fertile that magical bypassed birth control pills. And knocked up a couple of the harem.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG8 months ago

Ooohhh...ho...ho...you other readers are SSSSOOOO funny how you wanna say this was non-consensual and kidnapping/rape...Kevin should have paid attention to the date(s) so this wouldn't have happened!!

As it is, FOUR college girls converge on him, save him from the throng that just got bigger...and Jade fucked his brains out to put a stop to the Midas Day...LUCKY KEVIN!!

Ready for next chapter...would like to see Morgana show up, just to see how THAT all plays out. Morgana and Merlin, both messing with Kevin's life...

Oh, yeah, did Ashley maybe send the cavalry, somehow feeling he needed help??!!

Five 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 Stars

Tomcat1772Tomcat17727 months ago

Thats one of the funniest endings....th rest of the days was uneventful..... lkl

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

These ladies seem to be part of a squad prepared just for this specific situation. They even have a uniform.

If a dude is cursed to be pursued by women for a day until he gets off or he runs out the clock, this seems to be the least-harmful solution.

Odess83Odess833 months ago

Классная идея для дня!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES