Morgana's Gift Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But we want to do this," Elle giggled.

"I'm just saying--"

"You can shut him up, Elle," Jade said as the Escalade continued to rise floor after floor.

Elle took that cue immediately to grab him and shove her lips against his in a primal, almost uncomfortably forceful kiss, her pierced tongue blazing past his lips and into his mouth, as both of her hands held his head in place, the other girls squirming just a little bit, as he felt the car continue its journey.

After either only a few seconds or several lifetimes, he felt the vehicle come to a complete stop, as Del pushed Elle back, the Asian girl whimpering a little bit."Okay, now we figure out who gets the big prize," Rose said, looking back at him. At that point, Kevin realized they were all wearing the blue sports bras and short gym shorts, like some kind of uniform. He could see out the windows that they were up several floors in some kind of parking garage, but not on the roof.

"Draw straws?" Del asked.

"Did you bring straws with you, Delilah?"

The blonde giantess shook her head.

"Rock paper scissors tourney?" Rose asked.

"Yeah, okay, that'll work. Front seat bracket, then back seat bracket, then winner's bracket," Jade said.

"Just fucking hurry," Elle whimpered. "Somebody's gotta fuck him before I go outta my fucking mind."

Jade and Rose went first, Jade being Rose by throwing rock to Rose's scissors. Elle then beat Del by throwing paper to to Del's Rock. Jade and Elle sized each other up for a moment, then Rose counted off. "1, 2, 3!"

Elle had thrown paper.

So had Jade.

Rose counted again. "1, 2, 3!"

Another tie, both throwing scissors.

Rose counted a third time. "1, 2, 3!"

The frustration grew as both girls had thrown rock.

"Oh for fuck's sake," Del snarled. "If you don't settle it this time, it's first who gets him, gets him, and I will beat you bitches to make sure it's me he's fucking."

"1, 2, 3!"

Elle groaned as she looked at Jade's hand. Elle had thrown scissors again. And Jade had thrown rock. "You fucking bitch," Elle grumbled, starting to open her car door, but Jade was already crawling into the backseat and onto Kevin's lap.

"Nothing beats rock," Jade said, as Kevin got a good look at her for the first time. She had an athlete's body, but he was certain that sports bra of hers was doing more than its fair share of work, as she was easily the bustiest of the four. She peeled the bra up and over her head, letting those large tits with tan nipples spring free as she grabbed his head and shoved his face into them. "If you girls want to help, though, I wouldn't say no..."

"Do it yourself, bitch," Rose grumbled, as she slid her hand down the front of her own shorts, starting to rub her fingertips against her pussy, Del doing the same.

Elle, however, reached in and unbuttoned Kevin's jeans, unzipping them before reaching in to fish out his cock while giving it a firm stroke. "God, he's got a nice dick," Elle whispered, rubbing the palm of her tiny hand against the head of his cock to get some of the precum smeared against her skin, pulling it back, reaching to draw it up to her lips before Jade grabbed her wrist.

"Did I say you could taste him?" Jade said, light green eyes focusing on the other girl.

The look on Elle's face was that of a junkie in need of a fix. "Lemme taste him, Jade, and I'll help you ride him," the Asian girl pleaded. "Please?"

"Oh alright," Jade said with a grin, and as soon as she'd let go of Elle's hand, the girl had lifted her hand to her lips, her pierced tongue flitting out to lap up the tiny bit of cream on her skin, a whorish moan escaping her as soon as her tongue touched it, like an orgasm had just punched her in the gut.               "Motherfucker tastes so fucking good I think I came..." Elle mumbled.

"You bet your ass I'm gonna cum," Jade said, looking down at Kevin, who felt more like a prop than a person right now. "Let's get that dick where it's supposed to be."

She reached down and grabbed hold of Kevin's cock, tugging her shorts aside with her other hand, refusing to pull them off, just making way as she exposed her pussy and then pushed her hips down, sliding her soaked snatch onto his cock, and she was soaked Kevin realized, feeling himself slip right in until she settled on his lap, her hands smoothing along his head.

"Fuck that feels nice," she purred at him. "You can touch my friends if you want. I think they might appreciate a helping hand, especially Elle. She really had her heart set on fucking you stupid."

As soon as Jade said that, he felt each of his hands grabbed by a different girl, his left hand shoved down the front of Elle's shorts, his right down the front of Del's, doing his best to stroke and caress each girl's pussy, as Jade started to buck and bounce in his lap.

"That's it," Del hissed. "Fuck that slut's brains out. Fuck her stupid. Fuck a whole in her teenage twat."

"Teenage?" Kevin said, tilting his head.

"Mmmm... nineteen year old pussy too tight for you, old man?" Jade said, shoving her hips down into him again and again, making her ass clap against his thighs.

"God, you lucky fucking whore," Elle moaned. "I wanted to get fuuucked..."

"Well, you can't, Elle," Jade said. "Fuck, you're tops. Hammer my fucking hole, dude. C'mon. Pound my cunt like it owes you fucking money."

"You've got the wheel," he panted at her. "I've got my hands full."

"Oops!" Jade giggled. "Forgot!"

She started to bounce and thrust faster, clenching her pussy around his cock again and again, as he did his best to finger each of the girls flanking him. The sounds of four women squealing and whimpering in the confines of the car's interior was loud enough to be nearly deafening.

He wished he could've lasted longer, put up a better showing, but they were giving him no option, and before he knew it, he felt his body tense up as he started spewing inside of Jade's creamy twat, feeling it send her into an orgasm atop of him, the girls on either of his hands also starting to shake and quiver.

Jade slumped forward against him, as he finally was able to draw his hands back, but before he could get them out of the girls' shorts, he saw two hands grab onto Jade's hips and push her up and off his cock, which was starting to soften. Then he felt Rose's mouth push down onto his cock, her tongue lapping up at it, cleaning his shaft clean of both his and Jade's fluids. Once she had him mostly clean, she tucked his cock away and crawled a bit further forward, kissing Elle, who moaned as she tasted the few stray flecks of cum on Rose's lips.

"That was pretty fucking dope," Jade panted in his ear, still catching her breath. "But we gotta go, and so do you." She reached down to readjust her shorts as she pushed Rose back into the front passenger seat with her other hand. "C'mon bitches, we gotta get back to campus."

"Can't be driving topless," Rose laughed, handing Jade her sports bra back.

"Good point," Jade giggled, pulling it on before climbing back into the front seat. "Get him outta here."

Delilah opened her door, sliding out of the SUV. She grabbed Kevin by the arm and yanked him out of the car, his jeans still unzipped and unbuttoned, not even helping him to his feet, just pulling him onto the pavement a few feet from the Escalade before hopping back into it.

"Thanks for the fun!" Elle said, waving at him, as Del slammed the door in his face. Jade whipped the vehicle backwards and then zoomed off back down the parking garage.

The rest of Kevin's day was completely uneventful.

12