All Comments on 'Morgana's Gift Pt. 11'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
StoryguyStoryguyover 1 year ago

Best chapter yet.

Sl33pingforestSl33pingforestover 1 year ago

This has become one of.my fav stories!

SciFySexMasterSciFySexMasterover 1 year ago

Not sure which series I anticipate more, this or Quaranteam. A new chapter in either makes my day better.

laughdruidlaughdruidover 1 year ago

I love this and all of your stories. Looking forward to many more chapters.

ShroedingersPussyShroedingersPussyover 1 year ago

Great story, as always. But didn't the Toronto Blue Jays win the World Series once or twice? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please tell me you are not ending this with that chapter!?! This is a great story. It’s not all meaningless zombies sex or anything! I love the meaning behind each one of his relationships and now you throw in his equal?! In addition, I got my degree in music production from full sail university! So this really does a lot for me in that area as well. Please keep the story going! I can’t wait to see what you come up with next.

Gman1969Gman1969over 1 year ago

Great story and keep looking forward to the next chapters. Like all of your stories from Quaranteam, Mr Magpie and Threadbinders all of these series are great. Thank you for sharing your stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Welcome Back! Its been a while but Thank You for continuing this story line.

MakehandpartyMakehandpartyover 1 year ago

Please, please, please NEVER stop writing and posting stories!!!

TxCeltTxCeltover 1 year ago

So happy to see this story going again- very much worth the wait (just maybe not so long of one next time?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where’s the rest of this.. more plot please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is well written like always but the idea that one dinner and one proclamation is enough for a character like Fatima is .. well, it took me entirely out of the story. There needed to be a whole lot more of them getting to know each other, not just an instant “yay we’re in love”. Of course that’s just my opinion but that’s what the comments are for after all.

SheSaidSheWas18SheSaidSheWas18over 1 year ago

Supper good can’t wait for more!

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonover 1 year ago

Please don't stop here.

caveman21936caveman21936about 1 year ago

He has NO control of his life. His majordomo said she didn't want to make his decisions for him, but she sprung every woman on him with no advance notice whatsoever, refusing even to answer his questions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hmmm. I highly doubt a show called Sugar Daddies would be on any of the major TV channels in the UK, however there's a show called Dragons Den with the same premise. Yes I would think that some Americans would not of heard of the Football World Cup (or even the European Cup) and has so many countries, including the USA in the World Cup and it's played by many children in the US, but it's called soccer. As to the world series, isn't it 3 countries that play for the title? And I find this is very like quaranteam, as Fatima is Dr Varma and the 18yr old is 1 of the 18 year olds who calls him Daddy (which is very nauseating, does she really want to fuck her father?) who can do Oral to Kevin like a Pro, but of course!! (also Cute is nauseating but not as much as the other word) Kevin is like Andy although I like Andy better, and Hans Zimmer who's music (amongst many other films) to Dune (pt 1)(and pt 2) and Blade Runner 2049 channeling The Late Great Vangelis who did the music for Blade Runner which I love and the film. And how many Americans know what a twat, twit and git is? However a Canadian would...!!! Ps.I am not English!! And above all, this is A Fantasy, a man's one and for once would love to read where a Woman has a stable (harem) full of men.....

Ravey19Ravey1912 months ago

Great, loved the way they separated then made up. Loved the use of British English words like twat and git.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG8 months ago

Okay, now has turned into a love story, with the introduction of Fatima into Kevin's life/harem...and she plans on marrying him eventually!! VERY NICE addition, and I really like it!!

The whole story line is fun fantasy...

Five Stars...✨✨✨✨✨

OldNakedHikerOldNakedHiker4 months ago

My only complaint is that there could be a bit more time between meet and commitment. Other wise I am reading as fast as I can.

Odess83Odess833 months ago

Хорошо, но... Как то слишком быстро она всё это приняла)

ClearmuseClearmuse2 months ago

Continuing to enjoy!

CreepythinmanCreepythinman2 months ago

That little blind date certainly came out of left field... but was a wonderfully delightful surprise! Love this chapter! 😁

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

great story and well written. It made me laugh a view times bcs the delight it is. Two points i would critisize: the blind date / meeting with his wife seemed to be rushed.. telling an woman at first date to love her and to move in is seriously no good sign. Secondly - why did Elisabeth fix the magical gemstone cord to his now-new-wife? It was an clear instruction that HE must collar his harem-wifes by himself. It seems like his wife would be now bound to Elizabeth instead of him. An mistake or an plot to twist the story some action? We'll see. Thank you for publishing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES