Morgana's Gift Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin laughed a little bit, nodding. "I mean, yeah, I can agree to that."

"Great," Fatima said, pulling her shirt up and over her head, revealing her bare brown tits, supple and firm but also petite and matching her frame. "Bring it here, Elizabeth!" she called down the hallway, and his Majordomo strode down the passage with long, almost leaping steps, a wide grin on her face.

"Nice to finally meet you, ma'am," Elizabeth said, offering her hand down to shake, which Fatima did, but then yanked Elizabeth in close, pressing her lips against the brunette's with a soft yelp of surprise on Elizabeth's part before she giggled into the kiss.

"Likewise," Fatima said as their lips parted, a coy smile widening on her lips. "Are all the members of our harem as pretty as you are?"

"Our harem?" Kevin asked, more than a little surprised.

"Oh come off it, love," Fatima said to him. "You told me that Morgana said she was only going to let bisexual women into your life. I am, and I assume the others are as well, so I'm going to want to savor their delights from time to time. Would you deny your partner such a pleasure?"

Kevin laughed, shaking his head. "Not at all. I'm just surprised at how fast you're taking to all this, now that you're here."

"There are two things a woman cannot do 'just a little,' Kevin - fall in love and get pregnant. My pendant?"

Elizabeth moved to slide a long double braided silver cord around Fatima's neck, a little hourglass shaped pendant hanging from it, the bottom half of it empty, the top half filled with black smoky onyx, a gem to match all the others. As soon as it was clasped shut, Fatima's eyes rolled up and back into her skull as her whole body began to shake, a velvety moan pouring from her lips as she fell forward, clinging to him.

When she started to breathe again, she laughed, wheezing for breath, nuzzling her face against his cheek. "Do you believe in magic? I hope that you do..." she quietly sung to him. "Now, to give you something truly magical."

"What's that?"

"Me."

She stood up, her stance a little wobbly, as she gestured for Elizabeth to pull off his pants as she moved to shuck her shorts from her body, along with a pair of violet cotton panties she had on underneath, leaving her completely nude before him, a healthy block of hair just above her shaven snatch. Elizabeth yanked off his jeans and boxers, as Kevin laughed a little bit. "We can go to the bedroom, you know. We've got lots of bedrooms here."

Fatima shook her head, a sultry smile on her lips. "Oh no," she said. "I want it here and now, so whenever you're meeting someone in this entryway, you've always got the memory of our first fuck lingering in the back of your mind. Now, let me give myself to you."

Elizabeth moved down to fold her legs, sliding Kevin's head up to rest along her calves, as Fatima moved to lower herself down onto his cock, a brief shudder of delight bolting up her body, making it wobble and wiggle. Above him, he heard a click-click-click and realized that Elizabeth had taken a picture of Fatima's face in that moment with his cell phone. "I thought that was for when I made them cum the first time," he asked Elizabeth before feeling Fatima's hand turning his face back to her as she leaned down, bringing her lips almost atop of his.

"Silly boy," she whispered to him. "You just did."

Her hips began to post on him like he was a horse she was riding, and while he could feel the cool stone of the floor against his ass, she was keeping his attention focused elsewhere, the tempo and speed just the perfect rhythm, their lips spending more time together than apart.

He wasn't fucking her and she wasn't fucking him - they were fucking each other, and they were both moaning into each the other's mouth as his cock felt like her cunt was clinging to him as she continued their lusty tempo.

Kevin wanted the moment to last forever, but Fatima's hands were clenching at his t-shirt and her thighs were spreading just that tiny bit wider, getting him even deeper inside of her twat, as the melody changed from verse-chorus-verse to moan-shudder-moan, and the climax, their climax, was inevitable and inescapable. As soon as he felt his balls starting to draw up, that familiar surge at the base of his cock, he felt her clench down and begin to tremble, and they orgasmed simultaneously, in a release that took them both by storm.

Fatima had given him a very magical gift indeed - her heart.