Morgana's Gift Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And the necklace from Morgana's been changed for you?"

"It has. Your cum will temporarily diminish my intellect, just for two hours, enough time to let me savor the sensations and drift off into a restful sleep without my mind continually working on problems. When I wake up in the morning, I'll be back to myself. Ah, even if you just wake me up in the middle of the night with some sort of legal emergency, I'll be of clear mind again. But I shouldn't be trusted to operate heavy machinery after being fucked stupid," she giggled. "Or even be allowed near my cell phone. It's a handful of things to remember, but it's something I think you two shouldn't have any trouble managing."

"It doesn't sound all that complicated," Fatima replied. "Anything else?"

"One more thing," Leah said with a shy smile. "In addition to that, I'd like my sexual encounters to be radically different than my day-to-day life. I live a life of high power, massive control, utter and total dominance over my realms, the legal challenges falling in my wake. I am a queen among the rabble, a force to be reckoned with and never taken lightly. But a girl needs a change of pace."

"Which means what?" Kevin asked.

"I want to be degraded, vilified, spoken poorly of. I want to be talked dirty to and treated even dirtier."

"I'm not sure-"

"Sorry, Kevin," she continued. "I wasn't quite finished. I want all that. From her." She nodded over to Fatima, a sly smile on her face. "With you. For you. There is something remarkably thrilling about being bent to a woman's will for a man's delight, and that is what I want from our sexual relationship, the one I am willing to submit to with the two of you. If that's something that interests you, of course."

There was a pregnant silence in the air for a moment, neither Kevin nor Fatima which of them should speak first before Kevin finally broke the pause. "I think it's more of a question of if you're into it than if I am, my love."

"Oh, I think I can certainly wrap my head around it," Fatima said, licking her lips a little bit. "And it's agreed that you won't be sore about anything you're called during said encounters?"

"Not at all, ma'am," Leah responded. "As long as it's restricted to just during those encounters and doesn't contaminate our working relationship."

"Then I think I can live up to my end of the bargain, love," Fatima told him. "What about you? Think she looks like someone you'd like to fuck?"

"I suppose that all depends," Kevin laughed softly. "Are you going to be this uptight when we get you into the sack, with such formal and stoic speech, or are you going to loosen up a bit?"

"You could always remove the stick from my ass and replace it with your cock. Sir." Leah licked her lips a little bit, tapping her fingertips across the top of the table. "I'd probably like that."

"What he's asking, Leah, is if you're going to talk all stuck up the entire time we have you in the sack," Fatima replied.

"I'm asking you to call me a filthy cocksleeve, a degenerate cum catching slut, and you're worried I'm going to come across as a goody two-shoes?" Leah genuinely asked them with a giggle.

"It's a fair point," Kevin chuckled in reply. He picked up his phone and typed a message into his phone, sending a note to Elizabeth, asking her to bring in Leah's necklace and to take care of the other thing they'd talked about earlier. "Shall we head down to the bedroom? Elizabeth will be there waiting for us with the necklace."

The three of them stood up and walked down the hallway to the master bedroom, Leah giving Jackson a little bit of a wave on her way past, something Kevin noted. "You know Jackson?"

"Uh huh. He's how Elizabeth found me. His girlfriend, Naomi, is my little sister," Leah said as they moved to enter the bedroom, nodding to Elizabeth. "You're always networking, aren't you missy?"

Elizabeth smirked a little bit, giving a tiny playful shrug. "Never hurts to be on the lookout for new talent," she said. "So I take it all the terms have been agreed upon?"

"Oh, I forgot to tell her about your photo th-" Kevin started to say before Leah interrupted him.

"Elizabeth mentioned it to me. As well as telling me about Miriam's dragon and most of the other mystical secrets you've all witnessed."

"Didn't freak you out any?"

"Only turned me on even further," she said with a smile before grabbing a pillow off the bed, tossing it down onto the floor before moving to get on her knees atop it. "Let's do this. We've been talking about it so fucking long that I'm already itchy in my skin."

Elizabeth pulled the necklace from her pocket, extending it to Kevin, who took it from her and then moved to stand behind Leah, as he considered it. She'd chosen a woven gold rope and a cameo locket with the smokey stone shaped into forming a sort of palm tree in the center of it. It felt warm in his hands, almost thrumming, like it too was impatient. As soon as he was standing behind her, Leah slid her hands back to lift her hair up, piling it atop her head so that her neck was perfectly bared for him to slide the necklace around.

Kevin brought the necklace slowly up along her neck, seeing a shiver running down her spine as he did so, finally opening the clasp, hooking the curve in and letting it close, as a filthy moan bellowed from her throat, her hands balling up into fists, her head leaning down before she drew in a sharp, giggly breath.

"Okay, fuck, I don't know why I doubted that part, but I did," Leah said as she tilted her head back up.

"Now why don't you bend over the edge of our bed and pull your skirt up," Fatima said to her.

Leah dutifully moved up off her knees and placed one hand on the middle of the bed as her other reached behind her and pulled the long skirt slowly up to reveal that she didn't have any panties on beneath it, her snatch swollen and slippery already with anticipation.

"Open that shirt and get that bra off, slut," Fatima sternly told her. "When my man's fucking your brains out, I want to see those tits bouncing."

She reached up and unbuttoned the rest of the buttons before working to pop the bra loose, sliding it down and off one arm then the other, tossing it aside. Kevin moved to stand to see her, and admired Leah's smaller breasts, like perky teardrops with light brown nipples atop them, as Leah whimpered, waggling her ass, like she was trying to lure him to get around behind her once more.

"I think she's impatient, love," Fatima said with a laugh, as Kevin leaned in to give his girlfriend a long, tender kiss.

"She can wait just a minute," he said before walking around, sliding his hand over Leah's toned ass, lifting his hand up before clapping it down. "She's very fit. Natalie's going to have a field day with her. Someone else to keep up with her merciless workouts."

"Oh Kevin," Fatima sighed. "She's looking at me with those soft, needy puppy dog eyes that say 'I'm in desperate need of your boyfriend's dick. I've got a wet little cunt that I want so desperately to have stretched open until I ache.' Go ahead. Make her moan again. I'll bet the little whore will cum just from you giving her her first real cock."

He unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped them, sliding them down to his knees as he pulled his shaft free from his boxers, moving to get in position before both of his hands grabbed onto her hips yanked her back as he slammed his thick shaft inside of her pussy, a wild groan escaping her lips as Elizabeth snapped a handful of pictures for his phone.

Leah placed both of her hands on the bed so she could push back, forcing her hips into his thrusting shaft, burrowing his dick hilt deep inside of her, eager to lean into whatever lunges he was throwing her way.

Fatima grinned and then reached forward to tweak one of Leah's nipples, pinching it firmly. "She's so adorably cute, Kev," his partner told him. "Her tongue hanging out while you rail her on your generous cock over and over again. Say thank you, slut."

"Thank you, sir!"

"Sir?" Fatima said with a frown on her face. She scrunched up her cheeks and then spat directly onto Leah's face. "Try again!"

"Thank you, Master! Thank you, Mistress!"

"Better," Fatima said, reaching a hand to ruffle Leah's hair like she was a favored pet. "Go on, Kevin. Fuck her stupid. Pound her pussy until you're ready to nut up inside of her. I rather like the idea of you flooding our lawyer's cunt to seal the deal. Do it. Beg him for it, whore."

"Please, Master! Pour your cum inside of my mind and fucking empty it!"

Kevin would've loved to keep on thrusting into Leah, but her pussy walls were clasping on his shaft so tightly that he couldn't hold it in. His hands grappled hard onto her hips and held her ass against his pelvis as his cock began to drown the inside of her cunt with a healthy load of his jism.

There was a slight glowing around Leah when he did before she slumped forward, sliding off his cock and falling on her belly on top of the bed, as Fatima moved over to kiss him, her tongue tangling up against his until he could feel a second tongue running along his prick.

When he pulled back from the kiss, he tilted his head, nodding downward, as Fatima looked to see that Leah had flipped around and was licking his cock clean of their combined juices, pausing to look up at them with a dopey smile. "Leah thirsty."

Fatima gestured to the bathroom. "Go get some water from there, Leah."

"Okay!" Leah said in a vapidly sing-song tone, hopping to her feet, heading into the bathroom.

"God, that really worked, didn't it?" Kevin said.

"Oh bollocks," Fatima giggled. "She's looking in the cupboards. We should help her."

They headed into the bathroom, where Leah was lifting the towels in the closet, as if water was an object she could find beneath them. Fatima moved over to the sink, filled a glass with water, then moved to hand it to Leah, who stared at it in confusion. Once Fatima helped her lift it to her lips, it seemed like Leah figured out the rest, drinking the water before smiling. "Thank you!"

"Why don't you go lay down on the bed and sleep, Leah," Kevin told him.

"Okay!" Leah bounded off without a care in her empty mind.

"What can't magic do?" Fatima chuckled.

"Before we go to join her and have ourselves a little nap," Kevin said. "We've got one other thing I wanted to talk about."

Fatima was looking into the bedroom, watching Leah move up to lay down on top of the bed, curling up, not even using a pillow. "What's tha-"

When she turned back, Kevin was on one knee and was holding up a diamond ring in a box. "Fatima Davies, will you marry me?"

She started nodding, as she helped Kevin take the ring from her box and slide it onto her finger. "It's about bloody time, you pillock. Now let's go to bed..."

12