All Comments on 'Morgana's Gift Pt. 15'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One9 months ago

Got to love how stuff like this comes together.

Ravey19Ravey199 months ago

Bonkers instalment but I loved it. 5⛤

LovesDancingLovesDancing9 months ago

I always look to find out if you've posted anything new, thanks!

pk2curiouspk2curious9 months ago

That was fucking hilarious . GR8 chapter CP .

FseriesFseries8 months ago

If the child star is just venturing out into the new genres, how did Ashley know about her songs?

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB8 months ago

Now hooked on this series

nyteramblernyterambler8 months ago

Lol well dam now I have another of your stories I will be waiting on more of.

The2thdocThe2thdoc8 months ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really enjoying this series. Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I know you are busy with your other book but please don’t let this one die. Very interested to see where it goes.

WalkinBassWalkinBass6 months ago

Really love this series. So glad it's still growing!

armytom1958armytom19586 months ago

Really enjoying this series. You have a way of leading the story in delightful way, that pulls the reader in. Hope to see much more of this series soon. Thanks for sharing. 5 stars for every chapter. Tom

laughdruidlaughdruid6 months ago

Love all of your stories and can not decide if there is a best, though Morgana is right there.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Make a Book 2 !!!!! Delicious Reading !!!!! Plot and Structure are Great!!!!!. Have been reading your Stories for a few years now.I don't like slamming into a Concrete Wall at the end of a story. I am well versed in English Lore History.Myrrdin and Morgana Lefey.

maddictmaddict3 months ago

Are u your sure it's not Champagne Super Nova

"How many special people change?

How many lives are livin' strange?

Where were you while we were getting high?

Slowly walkin' down the hall

Faster than a cannonball".

Oasis so I guess not

ClearmuseClearmuse2 months ago

Fun stuff, hope this keeps going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

wonderful story with great imagination. Fun to read, great progress and well written, too. So far the good points.

Considering the complexity of people, there is way too less what's going on emotionally and privare between the harem. So they add an loyer to the family with special needs - but then getting absolutly ignored. When they fuckt, she wants to FEEL the afterglow instead of overthinking things. So this part did not end by sqirting up, it should have hat an equal part of the emotional cuddling and taking care feeling after sex. Especially to be known to last for two hours, they should make it count for the lawyers satisfaction&wellbeeing.

What about the other women's lives? Did Ashley do well in university and is she happy? What about fittness training progress - and what about the restaurant idea/wish of his personal chef+trainer? What about the wish to get bred and pregnant of his security ex-mossad lady? And the lawyer is the older sister from Jax' security guy's girlfriend doctor? Would'nt it make sense to get into an little progress between the hatem & staff like having some BBQ or grillparty together sometimes? What about the guitarist from the music equipment store and some playing together with his drummer friend? She needs money and got the talent - why not develop an collaboration together for his own next record - produced by himself and DR? What about the social intermission between Dany Trejo and Rodriguez? They where having an taco dinner together.. but nowhere mentioned about. What about his sex intercourse with that blonde moviestar and her assistant at his Meddle Day? Any contact after to make / stay some friends or business contacts? What about the dragon? I guess it is ok to ignore the housecat, but sometimes the cat and dragon should be mentioned about, because they live there together and are part of the daily life. Maybe there is an social relation between the cat, dragon and some of his wifes? I had turtles and birds and they did play together. I had an dog and cat, and they took there daily intercorse in the family and how they react to my friends or especially with my girlfriend.

So there have been introduced so much great persons / charakters, but it seems they mostly got lost afterwards. It is an really great story about many fun topics, i guess it would be an absolute blast to mention / integrate some more emotion and interaction between them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES