Morgana's Gift Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are... are you sure?"

"It's just sex, duh, and we'll both think clearer after we've gotten our rocks off. So, open up those pants, mister. You want me on top? On my back? Bent over the couch?"

"What's your favorite? I'm just the producer," Kevin said, standing up, peeling off his own shirt. "You're the artist here."

She giggled a little bit, shimmying out of her pants and panties. "Bent over the piano, I think. I need to really feel it deep, so just have at it and don't hold back, okay?"

"You're sure?"

She placed her elbows on top of the couch's armrests. "Mmm. Very. Just drill the shit out of me. Pound me like you're trying to fuck that roadblock loose."

Kevin had learned to stop arguing with things like these and moved to stand behind her, tucking his pants down enough to fish out his cock, guiding it into place before slamming forward, pounding his cock deep and raw inside of her cunt, delighted to find it already slippery. "Mmmm... somebody's already wet."

"It's the creative process," she purred before it turned into a filthy groan of pleasure. "I'm always worked up when I'm creating or performing."

"Hopefully this will clear up the stress." His hips started smacking against hers quick and fast like she'd asked, plowing into her enough that the couch threatened to skid a little. They were so caught up in the moment that neither of them heard the door to the studio open.

"I thought you might need a break," Ashley said as she walked into the room. "So I got cof-" She suddenly dropped the tray with three coffees onto the floor, but it seemed like the plastic lids were on tight enough because none of it spilled. "Holy fuck!"

"Oh, the not-assistant is back," Christy moaned. "C'mere, girl."

Ashley's eyes were as wide as possible as she moved over toward the middle of the couch, looking at Christy's face while Kevin plowed into her. "Um, okay."

"If you're not his assistant, Ashley, nnnhhhh... then what the hell are you?"

"I, uh, I don't know if I should say."

"It's okay, Ashley," Kevin told her.

"I'm, um, I'm his..." Her voice dropped down to almost a quiet whisper. "Fucktoy."

"What mmmppphhh what was that?" Christy said. "I didn't hear you."

"I'm a fucktoy," Ashley said, licking her lips. "I'm his fucktoy, as a matter of fuck, er, fact. And I'm the one who convinced him to listen to your demo tape."

"Are you gggnnnnhhhh jealous that he's fucking me right now?"

"Nuh uh. It's... it's really fucking hot."

"What nnnggghhh what if he's not doing it hard enough?"

"Um, you could ask him to do it harder."

"Or I rrgggnnnn could get you to do it." Christy grabbed Ashley's hair in her fist and yanked her over, forcing the blonde to lock lips with her, Ashley squeaking at first but quickly getting caught up in the moment, moaning into the kiss until Christy pulled her back. "Whatever you need to say mmmpphhh to him to get uuunnnhhhhh to get him to fuck me like he wants to fucking break me..."

"I think she wants it harder, Daddy," Ashley purred at him. "I don't think you can go too hard at her. She, mmmm, she likes it rough..."

"How rough?" Kevin asked, his hand lifting up before slapping down on Christy's ass with a loud crack. He rubbed his thumb a little bit against the pop star's asshole, and instead of shying away from it, she almost squirmed back onto his touch.

"Rough enough," Christy groaned, "that if you wanna do what you're nnnggghhh suggesting, you'd better fucking really do it and not just dick around... mmmpphhhh... and you better not just pop off right away...."

"I don't go off easily," he said, sliding back before pressing the head of his cock up against her asshole, rubbing his shaft against it to smear some of those juices she'd been dripping onto it along her pucker, getting it good and greasy.

"Good, so get in there, motherfuckerrrrrrr..." She drug out the last syllable, her hand clinging on to Ashley's hair, keeping the student's face right next to hers. "God, has he fucked your ass yet?"

"MMmmmhuuunnnhhhh..."

"Felt fucking great, didn't it?"

"God, it was the second most full I'd ever fucking felt," Ashley said breathily to her.

"Second most full?"

"Uh huh..."

"What was the most full?"

"Mmmm... I, uh, I let Fatima, uh, kinda, um, fist me?"

"Oh fuck, that sounds fucking hot."

Kevin began to pump even harder and faster into Christy's ass, and she dug her heels down, slamming her ass back into him, before both of them began to squeal as ecstasy overwhelmed them, Kevin spilling his seed into Christy's ass, which set off an orgasm of her own.

A few minutes later, he finally had enough strength to stand fully upright once more and slipped back and away from her, as a smile crossed his lips. "I've got a chord progression," he said confidently.

"And I've got lyrics," Christy giggles. "Let's get recording."

And that was how Kevin got his co-writing credit on his first number one charting single, and how Ashley got a special thanks in the liner notes of the album.

12