All Comments on 'Morgana's Gift Pt. 16'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
dapidapi5 months ago

And, as Miriam is saying that, we hear the strains of Yello's Oh Yeah.

cjeffriescjeffries5 months ago

I caught the Lonely Island reference on page one, which just meant when I got to the punchline I yelled "I KNEW IT, YOU FUCKER" :D

Nice work as always. Really enjoying this series.

LynchjimLynchjim5 months ago

Great chapter I really enjoy reading this story it gets crazy adventurous lol mermaids who have tight pussies ha ha ha crazy imagination you have but that is what I love about magic tales owt can and usually dose happen please don’t keep me waiting so long for the next crazy chapter.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One5 months ago

Not what I was expecting for his next Midas Day. The question is how many kids does he have in the oven now? Three? Or Four?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

As with all of your work, it's so well written and grabs the reader from the beginning. But this was definitely a turn I never expected. So much fun to read!

ProgamermoveProgamermove5 months ago

I never imagined that fucking a mermaid would become part of this series. Love it!

pk2curiouspk2curious5 months ago

I gotta say WOW as well . That was SO erotic and primal and plain HOT . For a quickie . Lol . Well done CP . The surprises just keep coming and cumming .

notbatmannotbatman5 months ago

I would argue, Miriam, that in point of fact Kevin was fucked BY a mermaid.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew5 months ago

5 stars and 2 thumbs up

bhojobhojo4 months ago

So do the mermaids have transforming tails . she had legs on the boat but they ain't merfolk if they only have webbed toes

DarkerRabbitDarkerRabbit3 months ago

Been loving this series, hope we get more soon!

dawg997dawg9973 months ago

This story is a MUST READ for those that like a sexy and mysterious story with great characters.

Please, another chapter! There are so many ways this story could go.

Jimdog32526Jimdog325263 months ago

Wow, I love this series. It's really interesting. I love the style, not to heavily detailed on the sex scenes but more focused on the actual events. I really like that! Great job. Please crank out a few more chapters soon as you can.

ClearmuseClearmuse2 months ago

Dang, binned it all too quickly, now the waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

again, 5☆ for an great & interesting, fun story well written. Also, too short intercourse, no exchange between the dragon and the merefolk, too short / flat sexscene. He got sex with an mere woman, i would expect a little more emotion or playfullness to show her what sex can be. He even got the right tool for it and - never mentionedvabout the shorter refraction period of him. What for, if he always just have quick+short sex and leaves it by that. His woman got an orgasem by getting collared - and it should provide an extra one, everytime he cums inside his women. But - last shower sex his wife Tessa did not got one. Also, the guy seemes an little boaring or desinterestet in his sexual imagination - the women made clear they want some leading men and even 'master'. He did not show any interest to be something like that - no he is the 'anti-master' by being desintrestet, shy and soft.

Great fantasy parts and still much too shallow in emotion. Plenty of willing women and no desirebare interest to see from our musican/composer. I would expect him to learn how to play his women to drive them lust-crazy, after letting them sing 3-4 times to flip their side for an grand B-side to leave them fulfilled. Hell, i got one partner and want to make her scream more times a day - and i won't like to stop after an first happyend. So with his gifts from Morgana he schould try a little harder to keep his household satisfied.

The_Scrib3The_Scrib3about 2 months ago

Definitely want to see more in those series. Great premise! 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES