Morgana's Gift Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was extremely thankful Elendria was as slick as she was because it felt like he'd just slipped his cock through a bottleneck, the very entrance of her pussy immensely tight, but with much more space once he'd gotten inside of her, the rest of her body stretching to accommodate his shaft. He could feel the ring of her entrance around the base of his cock trying desperately trying to relax and expand to handle his girth, but it seemed like it was all being complicated by the fact that Elendria was in the throes of an orgasm the likes of which he'd never seen before, every inch of her body shaking like she was being held to live wires.

Moments later, when the tremors stopped, she slapped both of her hands on his chest, and turned her gaze down at him with an almost demented grin upon her face as she began to laugh, unhinged and almost unrestrained. "Fuck you, mortal man, and your magic fucking cock," she spat at him through an eager, toothy grin, exposed fangs like the king had making him just a bit more nervous. "That was fucking amazing. But you have work left to accomplish. You have a garden untended, seed unplanted, and the sea will have its due."

"It's almost a shame we don't have your cellphone to take pictures with, Kevin," Miriam teased, having brought the boat to a full stop, now just watching to make sure he was okay and not being harmed. She seemed mostly confident that Merlin was good for his word that Kevin wouldn't be in danger but wanted to keep tabs on him anyway.

"Do you like being apart of the ocean, landwalker?" Elendria teased him. "Does it excite you to know that you are the first mortal in centuries to bed a merfolk? That you are fucking uncharted territory?" She undulated her hips in a serpentine roll, making his cock sway and bend, sliding partly out before pushing back on. It was more comfortable for both of them to keep the thrusts short and shallow, to leave as much of his cock buried inside of her they could, because the opening to her cunt was still much tighter than he was physically accustomed to. "What about me? Do you think me beautiful, by your land standards?"

There was no doubting that she was, by anyone's standards, a remarkably beautiful woman, with high cheekbones and a symmetrical face that was both entrancing and somehow also borderline confrontational. Kevin didn't wish to offend, so he simply nodded.

"Then fill me, human," she purred. "Place your seed in my garden and give me that which is mine, that which I have laid claim to, as the eldest daughter of Nolgana, mother of all royal guard of Bistrania. Make me a fucking legend, you monster dicked human. Cum within me. Cum!"

The sensations were all too intense, and the pressure around all of his cock was almost unbearable, so when he felt his scrotum clench, it came as no surprise to him. He started to spurt his thick, ropy spunk inside of her, and felt her womb almost milk and suckle it deeper into her body, as if refusing to let even a drop of it flow back, nestling it inside of her form, protecting it, ensuring it would find purchase in her eggs.

His cock began to immediately soften, but so snug was her seal that it wasn't until she exhaled a deep moan of satisfaction and relaxed her body a bit that he could finally start to feel his shaft beginning to retract and slide out of her, although her body was mostly pinning his down, keeping him trapped in place, smothered beneath her slightly cool flesh.

Despite the fact that she was a merfolk, the other differences between his species and hers felt mostly minimal. Sure, he had noticed that her flesh was a bit less pliant and soft than humans, almost as if it were intentionally denser, to retain heat better, he suspected, because while her body temperature on the outside felt several degrees below his own, when he'd been inside of her, her pussy temperature had felt several degrees higher than his body temp. He'd noticed the webbing between her fingers and toes but felt it would be impolite to mention them.

After a minute or two, Elendria seemed to find her composure once more, pressing her hands on either side of him to lift her slumped body off of his, pausing only to offer what felt like an almost nervous kiss, a stark contrast to the ravenously sexual creature she'd been moments earlier. "Thank you for this gift, Kevin Bishop of Los Angeles. Know that I will bear you strong children and that they will carry your lineage proudly through the empires of the sea for centuries to come, although I fear you shall never meet them. What is your profession?"

"I'm a musician, a bard I guess you might say."

She nodded, almost ritualistically. "Then the first of our offspring shall be trained as a songsmith and a poet, as is our custom. But now we must bid you farewell, Bearer of Light. I doubt we will ever see each other again but know this has been the highest honor for me and my sisters." She kissed him one more time and then moved to stand up, although her stance was more than a little shaky, as if the experience had left her unsteady out of the water. She nodded to her two sisters, who released the king's arms, and then the three of them jumped back into the Pacific Ocean, disappearing into its depths, leaving the king behind, an amused look upon his face.

"The Merlin is a right son of a bitch," he stated before offering a little shrug. "I have lost. How can I send a package to you, Kevin Bishop of Los Angeles, in order to pay off my portion of the wager? If I leave a bundle marked 'For Kevin Bishop of Los Angeles' upon these beaches, will it make its way to you?"

"I can have someone wander up and down the beach on a given day."

"In three days' time, then, Kevin Bishop of Los Angeles, I will leave a package for you upon these beaches with your name upon it just before dawn, wrapped in a bundle of thick leather. Do not have your messenger open it - it will be for your eyes only." The king looked at Kevin for a moment, shook his head and smiled. "I do not envy your burden, stranger, but you seem quite capable of acquitting yourself well of it. Good luck, Kevin Bishop of Los Angeles. I would hope that we may meet again under better circumstances."

With that, King Vihantian of Bistrania jumped back into the sea, and the waters were calm again, the beaches normal, everyone acting like nothing had happened, as Miriam turned her eyes forward again and started bring the boat's speed up.

Kevin pulled his pants back on, rubbing the back of his neck, everything that had just happened to him slowly sinking it. He couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculous it all felt.

"You know, boss, I have to tell you one thing," Miriam said, as the boat started to pull up towards a pier.

"What's that?"

"Believe me when I say, you fucked a mermaid."

12