All Comments on 'Morgana's Gift Pt. 17'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 1 month ago

I don't think Midas Day is over, but I think Kevin has found a way to increase his harem size. Still that was hot.

Also I think based on the writing here you likely lost someone close, so I'm sorry for your lost as the words carried weight to them.

LynchjimLynchjimabout 1 month ago

A gift that keeps giving wow how I’d love that too lol.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 month ago

Moving and a brilliant instalment. Does this mean Ashley joins them?

ArediaArediaabout 1 month ago

I've had to keep a running list of characters in this story, just to keep who's who straight. Not just harem members, but important supporting cast, too, and it's starting to get out of control... :D Now I have to go back and re-read to get info on Jade <faux grumble grumble>

Love this story!

I'm greedy - I'm hoping for more details at every point - more of the day to day interactions with the harem, what they're all doing for their day to day; the projects Kevin is working/considering; more on Strabo - the list goes on and on. I think you have here the potential for one of those mega-thick-book trilogies - and I'd love to read it.

MakehandpartyMakehandpartyabout 1 month ago

Far, far too long between chapters on this story. This is superlative stuff!

guy12345654321guy12345654321about 1 month ago

I'm torn... I'm really glad you're continuing this, and I actually like the premise of this series a little better, but after 63 chapters of the main QT story, another 4 for Aisling's story, and 5 for Piper's, I was actually disappointed when I saw you update this one instead of QT B2. // I did enjoy this chapter, but it's not clear if the "Ancestor's Gaze" is useless for our MC or just waiting to be developed as a future plot point. // It's also unclear if we're seeing Jade's _actual_ personality here. Obviously Merlin's magic makes all the women chasing Kevin aggressive or they wouldn't be chasing him, but is Jade always this "slutty" or has her personality changed? My first thought would be that she wasn't still under Merlin's influence when Ashley talked to her, but maybe she was permanently affected once she 'caught' Kevin? (That's not mean as a complaint - just an observation that I hope you'll either explore further or clarify in future chapters.) // I'm not very creative, so I'm surprised that you're able to work on multiple stories at the same time, but I'm anxiously awaiting more of several of them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So happy to see this story updated!

ClearmuseClearmuse27 days ago

Happy midas day!

WalkinBassWalkinBass23 days ago

It was a lovely surprise to come back and find more of this story. Can't wait for more!

1inquiringmind1inquiringmind20 days ago

Hanging, the cliff is! Beat Midas day but the gift keeps on …

I guess I will have to wait to find out what that means. Thank you so much for continuing the series. It is delightful fun

maddictmaddict19 days ago

My +1 is Jade thank you Merlin. Thanks for doing a local story in LA. Venice hotel has a live cam that covers your beach experience.

UCLA's V ball team is hot, I would like to hear how Jade explains her tat

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES