Morgan's Boss Gets a Massage Table

Story Info
Morgan is married, but begins Massage Mondays with her boss.
6.7k words
4.15
77.3k
137
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He has a massage table in his office?" my husband Dan asked incredulously.

"Isn't that crazy!" I replied. "But you know Eric. He's eccentric to put it mildly."

Eric was my boss and owner of the investment firm I worked at. He started it right after college and he built it into a successful business in just a few years. He's now 35 and very wealthy.

Eric never married or had kids. He also has a reputation as a bit of a ladies man; flirting and hitting on anything that moved and that had a vagina, including me. He definitely didn't have any trouble trouble attracting women it seemed like they would practically throw themselves at him. It's not hard to see why. In addition to being a successful business owner he's also smart funny, witty, charming and incredibly hot.

Eric had short brown hair and a sexy-guy stubble over a cut masculine jawline. He had these captivating brown eyes that seem to pierce your soul when he looked at you and a slender muscular body. It wasn't overly muscular but enough that he clearly took care of himself and he was tall at about 6'3". I admit if I weren't a married woman I'm sure I would have taken him up on one of his advances. In fact I'd be lying if I said I hadn't fantasized about him before.

Even though Eric was an older guy, me being 25 and my husband being 26, he was still irresistible.

I wasn't truly surprised that Eric had gotten massage table in his office. He will probably have some hot young thing come in and give him a massage one of these days. He is one of those powerful alpha males who takes what he wants when he wants it.

Although I feel obligated to point out Eric wasn't just some crazy sex maniac. He was actually amazing and generous boss; quick to buy lunch for everyone in the office or pay for a few rounds of drinks after work. There was a yearly Christmas bonus and sometimes bonuses just to show he appreciated us.

I was one of the sales people at his company. I wasn't directly involved investing but my job was to search for and convince new clients to join our firm. I'm proud to say I am one of Eric's top sales people plus we get along famously. Sometimes when we're talking I feel like I am working for a friend not a boss.

I think Dan would get a little jealous at times but in the end I think he understood that Eric just had a wild personality and wasn't a threat.

My husband was a great guy sweet and caring always understanding and supportive. Dan may have not been as sexy as Eric but I still love him even if some aspects of our life, like our sex life, were a little mundane.

The next day started like any other Eric called me into his office to go over some morning notes. As one of his top sales people and his confidant I was almost like his personal assistant as well. As a result we exchanged notes with each daily.

I opened Eric's door walking through and shutting it behind me. There were windows facing out to the main office although with the blinds down you couldn't see through them. It was typical for Eric in the morning though. I think he liked some peace and quiet to start his day. Generally he'd open his blinds and door later in the morning.

As I approached Eric's desk I looked around. His office was quite large. To my right was finely upholstered couch facing a very large TV mounted to the wall. The wall also had several pieces of expensive looking artwork. To the left the wall was partially lined with shelves containing books and trinkets from all over the world. There was also a mini bar. Eric never got drunk at work but did like mixing the occasional drink. In the space in front of the bar was the massage table he had just bought. To one side of the table was a small cart with candles, incenses and oils. To the other side of the massage table was a floor lamp.

The back wall behind Eric was all windows looking out over a forested area behind the office building. I loved that view. Eric's had a large mahogany desk, the surface of which was minimalist. He typically just had his laptop on it which he closed as he raised his eyes the welcome me.

"Morgan come on in!" He motioned to one of the chairs in front of his desk. I took a seat as he came around the desk to sit in the chair next to me.

"Morgan have a tell you I'm really proud of what you've done with that Anderson account." Eric made eye contact as he spoke and spoke with sincerity. "I thought we would never win their business but you just got away with people."

"Thank you Eric that means a lot for you to say. But I was really just doing my job." I replied. I was so grateful to work for someone who valued me.

"Don't minimize your contribution Morgan. It really is a big win that's why were able to get a couple office perks like my new table over there for example." As he gestured over to the massage table.

"That perk being in your office of course!" I told him in a teasing manner. "I wouldn't mind a few perks like that."

"Well Morgan" said Eric. "This table is free for your disposal and I think with all the hard work you put in you more than anyone deserves a chance to relax for a massage."

"That's very sweet of you Eric. I've never had a massage before." I laughed.

"What? Totally unacceptable." He said in a mock outrage. "Not to be immodest, but I give amazing massages and would be willing to offer my services at any time!"

"Eric I think I can safely say being modest has never been a problem for you." We both laughed. I continued "I would never want to impose though."

"Nonsense! In fact, lie down right now I'll give you a massage. I promise you'll feel as a relaxed as you have ever been."

"Like lie down right now?" I asked.

"Yup! Go ahead lie face down with your face in the hole!" Eric answered getting up guiding me towards the table.

Would Dan mind I wondered? Really though what was the big deal anyway. I was fully clothed and Eric might be a flirt, but he'd never try to get away with anything. What's the harm I figured.

I proceeded to lie face down on the table. Eric turned the lights down except for the lamp near the massage table.

Eric started at my shoulders. Damn it felt good, his hands were large and strong immediately relaxing my muscles. He began working his thumbs into my muscles down my back along my spine. When he got to my lower back he kneaded the muscles with his palms. Then moved back up my back slowly. Wow he was good with his hands I never felt so relaxed! He then moved down to my calves again kneading deep into the muscles gradually working his way up to my hamstrings. First one leg then the other.

"Do you mind if I remove your shoes? It will really enhance the massage." Eric asked in soothing voice.

"Mhm" is about all I could muster.

He slipped off my flats and set then off to the side. He worked his thumbs into the sole of my feet going the entire length. Damn, I just couldn't believe how good he was with his hands.

"You are so good at this Eric, how did you learn?"

"Believe it or not I started in college to make side money." Then with a chuckle "besides it helped with the ladies!"

"So girls and money? Your interests haven't changed much over the years have they?" I said teasingly.

Eric laughed "you aren't wrong. You know I missed giving massages. I may not need the money anymore, but I loved the way I could make people feel and that connection you feel during a massage."

Eric moved on to my legs, standing at the bottom of the table by my feet. He started massaging both calves with one hand on each gradually moving up. As he started getting closer to my butt I started feeling a little turned on. Getting to the top of my hamstrings his thumbs grazed the bottom of my butt cheeks. With firm pressure he pressed his thumbs into the bottom of the cheeks. Starting in the middle and working outward.

This was probably going a little too far, but I wasn't about to stop it. It felt way too good besides it wasn't that bad. Yeah I'm married and my boss was massaging my bottom, but it was over clothes. Besides when it comes to a massage boundaries are a little different I figured.

Eric began to move his hands up over my buttcheeks deeply massaging the muscles.

"Mmmmm" I let out a deep moan as my entire body felt as if it could melt in Eric's strong hands. I could feel moistness developing between my legs. I kept my thighs together just as a precaution.

After several minutes of focused massaging on my butt Eric moved to the side of the table and began to work on my left leg again. Starting down near my knee he had his fingers on either side of my thigh with his thumbs toward the center of the back of my leg. He firmly massaged slowly moving upward. His fingers on the inner part of my thigh were also moving moving further up between my tightly pressed legs. My heart began to beat faster until he got within maybe an inch of my vagina then he stopped moving to my right leg.

Eric repeated the same on the right leg, but kept moving up this time. My breathing deepened as he moved to within an inch of my vagina, then half and inch and then within a fraction of an inch of my most sensitive part Eric withdrew.

"What do you think Morgan? Would you give my massage services a positive review?"

I was a little flush and out of breath but managed to get out an "uh huh..."

Then with a playful slap on my butt he said "ok back to work!"

I went back to my desk more relaxed than I had never been and more turned on. I knew I shouldn't have aroused. Eric is my boss and I'm married, but damn that was hot. He had this strong masculinity about him. He came within a quarter of an inch of touching my vagina over my clothes and honestly part of me really wanted him to. I guess it's good he showed restraint, I wouldn't want to cheat on Dan.

That night Dan and I were just getting into bed.

"You never mentioned did Eric get any use of the crazy massage table today?" Dan asked with a little chuckle.

"Well, kind of" I paused momentarily thinking about how much I should tell Dan. Then realized I had nothing to feel bad about, it was an innocent massage. "Eric actually gave me a massage. As a thank you for all the hard work I do!"

"He gave YOU a massage?" Dan asked.

"Yes, but before you get any ideas it was completely innocent. It was also immensely relaxing." I continued "I might even have you buy a massage table. But our massages won't be so innocent." I winked.

"Why wait? We can be a little naughty right now." Dan said kissing me. He quickly grabbed a condom from the night stand and returned. Even though we are married we always use a condom. I'm on birth control as a fail safe, but it's more of a preference thing. With the all men I dated before Dan I never made them wear one, but I found semen to be sticky and messy. So from the beginning I've always insisted on Dan using one. In fact we've never had sex together without one. I haven't even done oral on him on the off chance he might go off in my mouth.

Dan slid my panties down and rolled the condom onto his penis. He was quickly inside of me. Dan was in his usual missionary position. Our sex was ok, I didn't usually get off from sex alone, but this time it was different. I found myself thinking of Eric and his strong hands on my body. I never found myself so turned on during sex with my husband before, Dan of course had no clue I was thinking about my boss. I actually felt an orgasm coming on, but Dan grunted and came. It was over.

I wasn't surprised. Dan usually didn't last for more than a few minutes, but still I loved him.

Dan cleaned up and gave me a kiss goodnight. He was asleep within minutes and I quickly began to play with myself. Fantasizing about Eric, it didn't take me long to have the most intense orgasm I've had since before Dan and I met.

The next morning at work I was still feeling that endorphin high from the massage the day before. Eric and I had just finished reviewing our notes for the morning. "I have to tell you Eric I had never been so relaxed, I told Dan he might need to buy me a massage table!"

"Well it's not as easy at it looks, you could risk injury if not trained properly." Eric replied in a silly sarcastic like tone.

"Well I guess you'll need to give me lessons!" I said in a flirty manner.

"Why not!" Eric said "in fact let's make it a regular thing. Massage Mondays!"

"Well I suppose in the interest of public safety. I don't want to employ unsafe massage techniques after all!" I happily agreed.

"That a girl!" Eric answered with a flirtatious wink.

We both kidded around more throughout the week. Both of us maintained the pretense that he was going to give me more massages for training purposes. We kept up the joke, but we both knew I really just wanted him to massage me again and Eric wanted to get his hands on my again. We had agreed we would both come in early Mondays, before anyone get in the office. That way we could do our lessons without office interruptions.

I waited until the end of the week to mention anything to Dan. "Hunny I'm going in a little early Mondays from now on. Just need to get stuff done in the morning before the office gets too busy you know?" I wasn't planning doing anything wrong with Eric, I just didn't want Dan to get the wrong idea. Besides if the massages kept making me fantasize about Eric then Dan would be the true winner. After all so far Eric getting me turned on had been resulting in Dan getting lucky!

After what seemed like an eternity Monday finally rolled around again. I arrived at the office an hour early. Eric was already in his office, lights off and candles lit with incense burning.

"Good morning Morgan! Are you ready for me to demonstrate today's lesson for you?" He asked.

"Yes sir! Ready to learn!" I replied in a perky tone.

"So today I'll demonstrate a deep tissue massage. Skin contact makes it the most effective. Nothing inappropriate just go down to bra and underwear and wrap this towel around yourself." He instructed. "Here is the towel and I'll turn around while you get undressed."

In my bra and panties in front of Eric? I was honestly excited, but also feeling guilty being married. I consoled myself that everything private would still be covered. I removed my clothes folding them nicely. I was wearing a cute little pair panties than covered about half my butt cheeks and a lacy bra. I was happy I at least chose sexy underwear and not granny panties or something. Once I was in my bra and panties I lied face down on the table with the towel over myself.

"Ok I'm ready." I said.

Eric walked over folding the towel down so it was only covering my bottom half. He massaged my back in the same fashion he did last time, then followed up with a deep pressure massage. It felt amazing and he was right in felt better on bare skin.

I was already feeling slightly aroused. Not only did the massage feel amazing, but knowing I was nearly naked in front of Eric, my boss, was exhilarating.

After finishing my back Eric removed the towel and began to massage my legs and feet. Again repeating what he had done last time. Once he finished my feet he had one hand on each leg slowly massaging upward, again like the time before.

As he approached my butt his finger tips slid ever so slightly under the bottom edge my panties. Just a little further, little further, little further until his hands were cupping my buttocks. He pushed hard applying deep pressure to my butt muscles. I was in absolute heaven, but had to maintain some focus to make sure I didn't lose control.

"Ok backside is done. Time to flip over." Eric instructed.

I should have hesitated, but I was so caught up in the moment I flipped right over. It wasn't until I was on my back that I realized I had the front of my body, covered in only a thin a bra and panties, exposed to my boss.

Eric began at my shoulders. My eyes closed as his touch immediately relaxed me again. He started moving his hands down to massage my upper chest. He massaged with circular motions. He began to massage the tissue at the top of my breasts and his fingers grazing the top edge of my bra. By now Eric could almost certainly see my completely erect nipples poking through my bra.

His hands then moved below my breasts to my ribs and tummy. Feeling his large manly hands almost envelop my thin torso was so unbelievably hot. He gently massaged my tummy moving downward. He reached my lower tummy and with each massaging motion his fingers brushed my panties until his fingertips just barely slid underneath the top edge.

I was getting wet, really wet. I pressed my thighs tightly together for fear that Eric might see my wetness as I was sure it was soaking through my panties.

Eric didn't go any further into my panties. He moved down to the bottom of the table and started massaging my feet. He massaged my left foot for a couple minutes then my right foot. As I relaxed my thighs stayed together but I wasn't holding them quite as tightly.

After a couple more minutes Eric his hands on either side of my right leg starting right above my knee. He massaged with firm constant pressure. His thumbs working my quads with the fingers working the inside and outside of my thigh.

As he massaged my muscles he moved up maybe just a quarter of an inch at a time. Although my legs were together he was still able to easily move his strong hand between my legs as he moved upward.

Eric's hands got about halfway up my thigh and reacting on instinct my legs parted slightly to permit his hands to continue moving upward. He continued is slow ascent with his hands. When his hand had made in only a couple inches from my crotch my legs parted further. It was like they did it completely on their own. I could feel my legs were far enough apart now that Eric would be able to see the crotch of my panties and that I was wet, but at this point I didn't care.

My heart was racing as he got higher. His hand on the inside of my thigh now only the smallest fraction of and inch from my vagina. Then he switched legs! My body was almost aching in anticipation as he started the slow climb up my left leg. Several minutes later finally I felt it, the edge of his hand brushed up against the wet fabric of my panties. My body shuddered. He continued his massage. His hand was only brushing up on the fabric that was covering my labia, but even still I felt almost like I could orgasm. Then Eric stopped.

"I suppose we'd better wrap this lesson up. It's almost time to start the work day." Eric said.

I nodded starting to get up. As I did I looked down. I had spread my legs further apart than I had realized. The crotch of my panties was entirely exposed. I had also gotten more wet than I had realized. So wet you could somewhat see my genitals through the fabric. I quickly got dressed to start work.

The reminder of the day I had trouble focusing. And that night I mauled Dan the moment I saw him. He of course came before I did, but before he could even remove his condom I urged him "lick me Dan! I'm so close please!"

Dan obliged and as he did in my head it was Eric between my legs. "Oh Er.. baby that feels so good." Damn I almost had called my husband my bosses name! Luckily Dan didn't seem to notice.

The next several Mondays proceeded in nearly the same way. The massage lessons continued to be amazing and arousing, but also not going any further than the last one. The weekly massage sessions not only relaxed me, but gave me a confidence boost. My productivity at work soared and I was winning over more clients than ever. Plus Eric and I had never been more in sync. Work was going better than it ever had.

After one of our massage "lessons" we started talking about a perspective deal that could make us a lot of money.

"I'm planning on flying the top sales team, you included, to Vegas." Eric said. "We need our best people wining and dining these guys making sure we can close this thing. I want to fly out this weekend."

12