All Comments on 'Morgan's Boss Gets a Massage Table'

by Luv4hotwives

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Dan has nothing to worry about. Eric will soon be bored and move on.

Dan will rise Morgan and Eric's child as his own.

Ever one will live happily ever after what could possible go wrong in this fantasy?

Morgan loves Dan that is all that matters, right?

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!" (Sir Walter Scott, 1808). from his 1808 poem Marmion.

Not the bard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sex and Trust

Another story that proves that in marriage sex always wins over trust.. A slut is a slut is a slut and has absolutely no morals. And again another clueless husband god they are pathetic .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another crappy drivel in the time of corona

At least the virus will eventually go away,...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh Sorry, but Dan is no fool

He knows already and is about to go to BUDS and become a Navy SEAL. Just so he can gather a few Special Operator buddies, come back and level the battlefield. Look out you cheating slut.

ctdansctdansabout 4 years ago
Who did the seduction?

Hard to tell who did the seduction - Eric or the slut wife?

She obviously had zero respect for the husband. If sex was so bad why marry the guy in the first place? She is young and could have found a great lover who was a great provider and companion.

Eric is supposedly a smart, rich, hunk. Why would he mess around with an employee where he could lose so much?

Didn't make enough sense to like.

TajfaTajfaabout 4 years ago

What a selfish bitch! I hope her husband finds out just as Dan starts a new conquest leaving her on her own.

mattenwmattenwabout 4 years ago

There are whores again and again, even among married women. You wish them to be infected with HIV and die a pitiful, painful death! Why whores marry is beyond me! And it is as vague to me as there can be authors who write about this scum of society! But among authors there are also w ....!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Enjoyable

Entertaining. Could use some editing though as there were several incorrect words. Lied for lay a few times, reminder for remainder are just a couple examples.

ErotonautErotonautabout 4 years ago

Some here have called our narrator selfish, but it strikes me her husband is the selfish one, taking little interest in her sexual needs. No wonder the woman strayed.

Stevevo17Stevevo17about 4 years ago

I loved it very hot.

management91399management91399about 4 years ago

She would have saved a lot of trouble and money if she had married a punching bag instead

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a pile of shite

Both horrible and disgusting people. She loves her husband apparently but thinks he is lacking in the bedroom, but she won’t have sex with him without a condom or is prepared to use her mouth on him.

Just a slut who has no respect either for herself or her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

why doesn't the poor cuck learn he has a whore for a wife and toss the slut to the curb sue her boss and the company and get the hell away from her time to continue on with the story and have him find out about the whore

luedonluedonabout 4 years ago
The wonders of the massage table

It provides the setting for so many stories on Literotica and it was fortunate that Eric owned one in this story.

However, he also owned something that rarely appears in any story: "In that moment Eric owned music vagina and I wanted him to unleash inside of me."

We need more stories to detail the function of this novelty unit.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

unlike some others here I enjoyed the seduction from her boss. He took his time and kept it going a little more each time to win his quest.. good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I happen to know many in a boss position that have taken advantage of the situation of fucking as many woman in the company as possible. The targets are all married is the most . I also know more than I’d like to admit of guys raising a kid they think is there own but it’s really someone else’s . I remember many years ago a guy I knew cousin was fucking a hot married woman in the firm in the city he worked for . It turned out it was a friend from the areas wife that I knew. Fucked up thing to find out where u need to make a decision on what to do about ruining a marriage and family of 5

Luv4hotwivesLuv4hotwivesalmost 4 years agoAuthor
My apologies

I feel I must follow up this story with an apology. I submitted it prematurely without adequate proofreading. Now that it’s published I don’t think I can make changes any more. At least if there is a way to fix already published stories I haven’t discovered it. I appreciate the support I’ve received despite the numerous errors and I appreciate that. Again I am sorry for the sloppy effort. I will be taking more caution with proofreading my future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great job

you couldn't have made that cunt anymore unlikable if you tried. The boss is doing what bosses do, use up assets till they are done. Let's hope the husband wakes up to his situation soon...nothing worth his time here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She's a fucking whore and you need to let Dan find out kick Eric's ass and sue his company for not invoking the fraternizeing policy and divorce her fucking cheating ass

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

No luvhere4whorewives , or for their cuck husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a great story! Nice buildup, good description, seduction and eroticism. I don't understand the prudish comments here. This is Literotica not Sunday school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Happy wife, happy life. No one is getting hurt, his wife is satisfied, her boss is satisfied, and her husband is satisfied. Everyone lives happily ever after!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Typical female - just another whore gash.

Ignorance is happiness?!?!

Only the criminally ignorant believe that piece of psychotic stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yall negative people in the comments know this isn't real... right? Everyone has fantasies. No harm. And if you're not into it don't read it.

But great story! Love the build up and taboo of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bad sorry about a deranged alut of a wife

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A story is a story, so many people have a bone to pick with a story on Literotica. Like if you don't like the subcategory don't read the story. Completely excessive how upset people got in the comments. The purpose of reading on Literotica is to satisfy a need in terms of an individual's mental horniness. In reality it's no different than watching porn for many in regards to the psychological effect.

I've always been interested in massage table sex. I wish in the story he got her hot and bothered and spooned her on the massage table, changing to other positions such as reverse cowgirl with a little bit of lean back. The purpose is to illustrate so that someone can visualize in their brain how it would look by being as descriptive as possible if it was actually video based pornography.

It had some typos, but the general gist of the story was reasonably good considering what the objective was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It's a good story, about a bad wife, it's still a story as far as we know, not a confession so read it and either get horny or get annoyed, then move on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLuv4hotwives@Luv4hotwives
I'd like to say thank you for the feedback I've received from the people that follow my stories. The supportive words have always been greatly appreciated. For the time being I'm taking a break from writing these stories. Most of my stories revolve around cuckold/hotwife theme...