All Comments on 'Morgan's Genie Ch. 04'

by bashfullyshameless

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
KolrinKolrinalmost 13 years ago
Oh shit?

That's gonna be one hell of an awakening!

And I think it's really cool that you intend for Morgan and Alex to cross paths. With her going to university in Seattle it's bound to happen (Fort Lewis is just south in Washington State).

Please more, a mite sooner please.

bashfullyshamelessbashfullyshamelessalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Not Sure

Morgan's definitely a Seattle-area girl, because I'm comfortable writing that. (I'd also be comfortable writing LA, but something about this said Seattle to me.) I'm not exactly sure if there'll be any sort of connection or not beyond what's already here, though. This story has a definite date to it. Alex's story doesn't; it's set in a week in September sometime after Facebook blew up, but that could be one of three or so different years. If I do any sort of connection/cameo at all, I have to nail down exactly when Alex's story happens to make it consistent. And I'm honestly not building toward something like that. I just wanted to use the same world/setting.

ChasmFlameChasmFlamealmost 13 years ago
Oh shit indeed!

If you do pull that off, I can't say how insane the outcome will be, but... Alex, Lorelei and Rachel coupled with Morgan and Thomas?! GEEZUS.

So glad you finally posted again. I know real life gets in the way you will continue to bring out incredible installments and leave gaps between won't you!

*Sigh* and so begins another stretch of checking everyday for great new chapters...

In All.

GOOD JOB BASH. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good work

another great chapter!!! Shame its onyl two pages?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
why????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

this series is good but why why did you feel the need to remove angels demons and alex

that was a masterpiece

this sure was nice too but i am not too much into genies as compared to angels and demons

please please please load the series again

would be highly obliged if you did so

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
My Favourite Line

"A tough winter would certainly end every one of them."

Good work Bash. Please keep it coming.

crazycujocrazycujoalmost 13 years ago
you're back!!!!

you have another good series going with great characters, and fueled with your sense of humor. good going.............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Really good work

Just wanted to compliment you on your writing. I really enjoyed Angels, Demons and Alex, and I can see this being just as good. I like the way you actually have some story in your story, unlike a lot of the writing on here. Keep up the good work!

jay_lerandjay_lerandalmost 13 years ago
All hail the genius returns!

You're back and the enforced drought is over!! Been desparately waiting for the continuation of this story & you don't disappoint, picking up exactly where you left off, now please don't leave it as long till the next chapter... ;)

bashfullyshamelessbashfullyshamelessalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Angels, Demons & Alex

"Angels, Demons and Alex" will be out in eBook formats (Amazon, probably SmashWords, too -- I'm still researching) very soon. It'll be cheap, too. After a lot of thought, that really seemed like the best thing to do with the story.

I'll put it out as soon as my cover is finished up. I don't think it'll be long now. If you're interested in being notified when it's available, please shoot me an email at bashfullyshameless@gmail.com and I'll be more than happy to drop you a line. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
DAMN!

Don't have an e book or any of that stupid crap. It just doesn't compare to a real book in your hands you know.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyalmost 13 years ago
Shorter than your usual chapters,

But just as sweet. Can't wait for more...brilliant, bashfullyshameless :-D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Several things

First the Anonymous guy who commented that you shouldn't do e-books? What's he reading THIS story on? Second point, this chapter seems a bit short, but it feels more like a setup for what comes later. Third point, it is your usual brilliant writing and happily, you're more careful about your spelling and punctuation than most for which we thank you. It makes a real difference.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hmmm

amazing story as usual, but what I wanted to ask is, is the frequency of posting gonna be the same in the future?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Continuation of ADA?

What I'd really like to see is a continuation of the story of Alex&Co. You left room for a sequel, and I'd really like to see what happens with the gang. There's the werewolf, the banished demoness stuck in hell, and presumably the demoted renegade angel who can free her, along with whatever nasties lurk beneath the waters (mermaids? silkies? nagas? underwater warfare between various maritime races? drowned souls? tentacles? ancient god of the deeps?). And the aftermath of the political landscape after the death of the leadership of vampires and warlocks (do the witches form a coven for mutual protection in the power vacuum and chaos of the leftover evil remnants fighting to regroup?). Any intentions on doing a sequel?

geiste4geiste4almost 13 years ago

It is interesting to see how Thomas keeps interacting when Morgan gives him free Reign over his actions. Though I guess once you have see that you are flying thousands of miles above the ground, joining the mile high club is your first thought ^_^. I am anticipating the antics these two get up to next.

bashfullyshamelessbashfullyshamelessalmost 13 years agoAuthor
"Angels, Demons and Alex" is OUT NOW!!

It’s out! “Angels, Demons and Alex” is out on Amazon Kindle under its new title, “Good Intentions!”

As a note to Literotica fans: “Good Intentions” contains some revisions, some small bits of new material and some cuts. There were a handful of scenes and plot threads in the original version (which was being posted as I went along) that didn’t go much of anywhere in the end and/or bogged down the story a bit. My cuts and revisions were made with an eye toward creating a tighter stand-alone work.

I have every expectation of writing a sequel. There is simply too much left to be resolved (deliberately so!) from the story to leave it hanging forever.

“Good Intentions” is available on Amazon for Kindle. I expect to get it up on SmashWords very soon for those of you who would prefer other formats. As I am writing under a pen name for numerous reasons, I would REALLY appreciate ANY help you could give this, my first published work. Give it your “Likes” on the Amazon page, write a review…even simply plugging it on Facebook and the like would help me out a LOT.

Here’s the link, and thanks so much!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0054E8QYE

--Elliott Kay, aka bashfullyshameless

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nice

hey, another great entry. To be completely honest though, I am a little disappointed of the lengths of each chapter. Most of them are around 2-3 pages whereas I was spoiled with 7-8 pages in ADA =) But I guess if anything that would be a complement to you considering I want to read more and more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bought your book......

I copied Alex when it was posted here, put it in a txt file and transfered it to my kindle. In spite of that I coughed up the 2.99 for the new copy on Amazon. I figure if you liked something support it with a few bucks. 2.99 might buy you a cup of coffee at Starbucks, but not much more. Besides, if the author can make a couple of thousand bucks(or a lot more if it takes off) that will only encourage him to write the sequel. I suggest that all of you do the same. After all, that much work deserves a bit of a reward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Morgan's genie

This is a great story, your writing is wonderful and it's difficult to stop reading. Hopefully there will more in this tale?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

this is a great story. i love how you make thomas so eager to please but when he finds something new, he's like a kid with his entheusiasim. hopefully, there is more to this story!

bashfullyshamelessbashfullyshamelessalmost 13 years agoAuthor
It'll Come

There's more to this story...I'm just not sure what yet. My initial thoughts don't seem to fit well. Ultimately, Morgan's getting out of the military. The Army was just there as a set-up; I don't want that to be her life.

The problem is, I don't know yet what Morgan wants to do with her life, and that's kind of holding things up. As soon as she figures that out, I'll write it. :)

runnerman1runnerman1over 12 years ago
morgan continued

Hey, I really liked the Morgan series and would LOVE to see it continue and grow.

I would think she would make an awesome doctor or therapist if you took it in that direction, with the genie at her side they could do amazing things without getting too technical and keep it real

btw it's your story take it the way you see fit

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting concept

I like the idea and I can't wait to see more. Definitely a nice setting and I like the fact that you strayed away from the traditional Arabian djinn. Interesting flavor and the sex scenes are tasteful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
update please

good story

InosolanInosolanover 12 years ago
Maybe...

...she might like to be a private eye?

More please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Frankly,

I love all of your stories. These especially though. The idea that a woman could have a genie like Thomas is so...damn awesome, for lack of a dazzling adjective. I too am deciding on a path for my life, and am headed towards nursing school. I have friends in the med field, and I think it would be fun to send Morgan to Med School with Thomas. With their experiences together, she might feel drawn to the hospital, and there are certainly many crazy/sexual experiences in which she might find herself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

"

Please God, no, not glitter, she thought to herself. I could not fuck any guy who glittered for any reason. That shit's just not okay."

LMAO

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Did someone say "mermaid"?

Great story! Neat what Thomas did to the bomber...he is learning the modern world very quickly.

Another commenter mentioned marine life, maybe Morgan could study marine biology and wish for Thomas to transform her into a mermaid? (and himself into a merman to keep her company) I really dig mermaids, think of the work a marine biologist who IS marine biology could do! Not to mention a girl who can eat underwater and stay down all day... I always wished I could have seen Cousteau encounter a genuine mermaid and watch him swallow his mouthpiece! Or give Robert Ballard a thrill on the Titanic...?

sissiboosissibooabout 7 years ago
Definition

smirk

smərk/

verb

verb: smirk; 3rd person present: smirks; past tense: smirked; past participle: smirked; gerund or present participle: smirking

1.

smile in an irritatingly smug, conceited, or silly way.

"he smirked in triumph"

synonyms: smile smugly, simper, snicker, snigger; leer

"I hate the way they just sit there smirking"

noun

noun: smirk; plural noun: smirks

1.

a smug, conceited, or silly smile.

"Gloria pursed her mouth in a self-satisfied smirk"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbashfullyshameless@bashfullyshameless
1808 Followers
10/10/23: Hey, if you're wondering where I've been, it turns out I've mostly been writing books! My latest is NO MAN'S LAND, book six in the Poor Man's Fight series, out today! https://www.amazon.com/Mans-Land-Poor-Fight-Book-ebook/dp/B0CK9W5GDF If you're looking for somethin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES