Morina & the Switching Spell Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And now are you keeping an eye on me, too?" I asked.

"I think I'm going to enjoy keeping an eye on you!" she said, smiling.

She drove me back to the airfield before curfew with 30 minutes to spare. The rest of the guys were already there, warming themselves around a campfire. They peppered me for details after they saw the smeared lipstick on my face.

"Spellman, you've got to be the luckiest son-of-a-bitch in the squadron," Spinner said, "Two kills in one day."

"How far did you go, Spellman?" Martin asked.

"Didya fug 'er?" Fitzgibbons slurred. He was barely coherent.

"Gentlemen, please," I said smiling mysteriously, "Allow me to respect a lady's privacy."

"Whoa!" they chorused before the campfire was dowsed and we went into our tents.

***

20 April 1944, Thursday.

It wasn't until three days later on Thursday that I heard back from Agatha. I had been selected to represent the 5-1-2 Fighter Squadron for "British-American integration meetings" with the RAF 6-5 and 1-2-2 Squadrons at RAF Ashford. This was described as a liaison between the British and American squadrons at Ashford to identify and iron out any problems or complaints that could avoid disciplinary action due to procedural differences.

In fact, there was no such thing as "British-American integration meetings." It was a ruse to attend briefings with Agatha and set up by Agatha herself. We met in a small "conference tent" in the administrative section of the airfield. Agatha sealed the tent with a magical protective ward so that our conversation wouldn't be overheard or interrupted. We sat across a small table from each other.

"For security purposes, there are only three people who know you're working with the CIM. You, me and my roommate," the curvaceous blonde announced. "I'll fill you in as much as I can, but the less you know, the less likely you'll be able to compromise our operations."

"Then where do I begin?" I asked.

"I want you to start with the military. Since it's barely a fortnight since you've been here, we have very little reason to suspect any of the Americans are acting as agents, although we can't rule that out as a possibility. You should keep an eye out for loners or anyone who has a habit of being unaccountable, even for a perfectly plausible reason."

"I'm not sure that's possible," I said.

"You'd be surprised," Agatha said, "Once you know what type of behavior you're looking for, it's amazing how obvious it becomes. The trick is to be the right person in the right spot and at the right time."

"That sounds easier said than done," I remarked.

"But I also want you to keep an eye on the RAF pilots," she said.

"How am I going to do that?" I asked.

"High command is going to run more joint raiding sessions," Agatha explained, "it's part of the plan to soften up the German air defenses and to keep them from spying on the upcoming operations. Hopefully, there will be plenty of opportunities for you to meet and interact with your British counterparts."

"Can you arrange to get me access to their half of the airfield?" I asked.

"I'll talk with Lord Ayresdon to see about giving you closer contact with the British airmen. I'm sure we can arrange some type of temporary exchange program," she replied.

"Who is Lord Ayresdon?" I asked.

"He manages the meteorological services for the British Southeastern Air Defense Forces," Agatha explained, "He's also a powerful warlock on the AWC, and the British equivalent of your Warlock of Air. You may get a chance to meet him soon, but it would help if you could get a second Nazi kill to speed things up a bit."

"I'll keep that in mind, if I don't get shot down myself, that is," I said grimly.

She looked in my eyes for a few seconds as if she was studying me. She stood up and asked, "Are there any questions, Captain?"

I stood up when she did and was about to say "no" until I remembered something the 4-0-6 had planned.

"Yes, are you free Saturday night? The 4-0-6 is hosting a dance in the mess tent to thank the RAF and auxiliaries for their help in getting us up and running so quickly. I don't have a date and I was wondering if you would be willing?" I asked.

Her eyes twinkled and she broke out in a wide grin. "I think something can be arranged. Be at the front gate at 1830 hours. Don't be late!" she said, suggestively.

***

22 April 1944, Saturday.

Between Thursday afternoon and Saturday evening, bad weather kept us grounded, meaning a lot of drills and briefings and the time seemed to pass slower than normal. Rumor had it that some of the local girls would be allowed on the base as far as the mess tent. Because the American pilots hadn't been stationed at Ashford for very long, the idea of unattended girls sparked a testosterone-fueled frenzy within the ranks.

The guys were lined up, waiting to get into the showers by 1600 hours. Al Harnagel*, another pilot in our squadron had a bottle of cologne and offered us a couple of dabs of it for 4 bits. He recouped the price of his cologne ten times over in less than an hour before the dance.

The dance itself started at 1800 hours. The mess tent closed early that night so that even the guys on KP duty could clear the tables and set up for the dance. Since I wasn't to meet Agatha until 1830 hours, I waited outside, listening to the big band music playing on a portable Victrola along with the loud buzz of conversation. Of course it was cold and raining. The MPs lining the gravel path between the front gate and the mess tent kept unauthorized personnel out of restricted areas. They looked miserable as they stood in the rain while cold water trickled under their rain gear and uniforms.

As much as I wanted to look casual, I got to the front gate 20 minutes ahead of time, exchanging glances with the British and American guards posted there. They were checking IDs and recording the names of all civilians entering the base.

At precisely 1830 hours, a buxom brunette holding an umbrella walked up to the gate and signed in. Once past the gate, she waited as if expecting her date to meet her there. Her long raincoat covered her dress, but I did get a glimpse of her shapely gams under the bottom of her coat.

"Whoever her date was, he's a fool to keep her waiting," I thought to myself.

I paced a bit as I waited. After a while, I checked my watch. Ten minutes past. Agatha was very precise about the time that I should be at the front gate, at 1830 hours.

The more I thought about it, the more I started to wonder. Wait a minute, she's in the auxiliary! Why would she want to meet me at the front gate when she already has access to the airfield? We could meet inside someplace where it's warmer and dryer.

"Excuse me, officer? Sir?" a feminine voice called. I turned there was the brunette trying to get my attention.

"Yes? May I help you?" I replied.

"I was wondering. Do you know where I could find an American pilot named Spellman? I think his first name is Lee or something like that," she said sweetly.

"I'm Lee Spellman. What can I do for you?" I answered.

"Oh hi. Agatha told me I could find you here. My name is Penelope Night, but my friends call me Penny. I'm your date for tonight," she said pleasantly.

"My date!" I exclaimed, "But I thought -- I didn't expect -- Agatha sent you here?"

"Yes," she replied in that same pleasant voice.

"Agatha Brewster?" I asked again.

"Yes, that one. Why, were you expecting someone else?" she asked, a little deflatedly.

"Yes -- I mean no. I mean -- I just didn't realize this was going to be a blind date," I said hastily.

"She said you needed a date for the dance, so here I am. Is it okay if we go inside? The rain is starting to seep under my raincoat," Penny asked.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. Yes, please, let's go inside and warm up and dry off. You must be chilled," I said as I escorted her into the mess tent.

Once inside, I helped her with her coat and umbrella and checked them in. I had my back to her when I checked her coat, and it wasn't until I turned around that I saw her full appearance.

The first thing I noticed about Penny, and I suspect the first thing that most people, especially men noticed about her was her chest. She had the largest bust I had ever seen. Her red dress was low cut, which further accentuated her cleavage, not that anyone could have possibly overlooked them otherwise. After her chest, my eyes were drawn to her pendant, nestled prominently at the top of her cleavage. It was a black cauldron with three diamonds at the top.

When I looked up at her face, I found her watching my eyes with a huge smile on her face. She clearly enjoyed the attention her body, especially her breasts, was getting. She gave me a knowing wink as we moved inside the tent to the dance area.

There were a few whistles heard when I escorted Penny towards the dance floor. I turned my head towards her ear.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I get that all the time. It doesn't bother me at all. In fact, I rather enjoy it," she said, smiling.

We danced for nearly an hour, giving me a chance to study her face and eyes. Her eyes were hazel and seemed to complement her curly brown hair. Her lips were full and could only be described as "kissable," especially with the bright red lipstick that matched the color of her dress.

During the slow dances, she put her head on my shoulder pressing her chest firmly against me. It was hard not to notice that she moved her hand lower and lower on my back as the dances progressed. By the end of the fourth slow dance, her hand had slipped down to the top of my butt, and she was rubbing it as if she was expecting a genie to appear.

After that, I suggested we head to the refreshment table where she accepted a glass of punch. Officially, alcohol was not permitted on the base, but someone had spiked the punch. Either the top brass was unaware of it, or maybe they simply chose to ignore it for now. To no one's surprise, Fitzgibbons was there drinking with both hands.

"Wholly shhit, Shpellman. "You luck-key bashturd. Wh-where do you find all theesh gud lookin' wimmen?" he slurred.

"Hey Joe, take it easy with this stuff. You don't want one of the senior officers to catch you shitfaced," I said.

"One of the senior officers did catch him shitfaced," a deep British voice behind me said.

I turned and saw a blond-haired British officer about my height scowling at Fitzgibbons. On his right arm was Agatha, her hair was permed, and she was wearing a tight-fitting black dress that showed off her figure.

"Good evening, Captain. I see you found your date," she said smiling, almost laughing. She turned to Penny, "How's the evening going for you?"

"You were right, he's cute and a little shy," she said, clutching my arm.

"Captain Spellman, may I introduce you to Squadron Leader Porter?" she said to the man holding her arm.

"Good evening, Squadron Leader. This is Miss Penny Night with whom Miss Brewster was so kind to provide as my date tonight," I responded.

"Nice to meet you, Squadron Leader," Penny said, smiling.

"My pleasure, Miss Night," the Squadron Leader said, bowing slightly.

"Nigel, Captain Spellman is the American pilot I was telling you about," Agatha explained.

The Squadron Leader eyed me suspiciously at first before assuming a more passive appearance.

"Aggie tells me you were the fellow who shot down that Bf 109 last week. Well done. Too bad your fellow Yank here has to ruin the party for everyone," he said, looking at Fitzgibbons.

He removed Agatha's arm from his elbow. "Excuse me, my dear, while I find this fellow's commanding officer," Sqn. Ldr. Porter said. He looked sternly at Fitzgibbons, "Follow me, Lad, while we look for Major Locke*."

Fitzgibbons had been staring at Penny's chest this whole time, but when he passed Agatha, he looked at her chest and saw they both wearing the same pendant.

"You two haff the shame jewry," he slurred.

Agatha reached to cover her pendant.

"They were in the same college sorority," I explained hastily to Fitzgibbons as he followed Major Porter.

Alone with both Agatha and Penny, we all looked at each other awkwardly before Penny said she had to powder her nose.

"Will you come with me?" she asked Agatha.

"I'll be there in a minute," Agatha replied.

"You didn't tell me this was going to be a blind date. I thought you—" I started.

"I said I would see what I could arrange. I didn't say I was going to be your date," she explained.

"But I thought. . ."

"Enjoy your date, Captain," she said, giving me a wink as she turned to follow Penny.

I stood at the refreshment table wondering what just happened. While I was standing there, Browning, Martin and Spinner joined me, each of them had found their own "dates" who followed them to the refreshment table. Two of the girls looked very young, perhaps in their teens. The third looked old enough to be their mother, which in fact, turned out to be the case.

The pilots took turns ladling glasses of punch for the girls, but when the older woman tried it, she immediately removed the cups from the teenagers' hands.

"Come with me, girls. We're going home," she announced.

"Aww, Mum. We just got here. We were having so much fun!" the younger two chorused as they followed their mother towards the front of the tent.

Browning, Martin, and Spinner watched the girls leave before helping themselves to the punch.

"What is it with you, Spellman? How do you find these pretty women?" Browning asked.

"Yeah, what's your secret? You've only been here two weeks," Spinner added.

"You've got me, just lucky, I guess," I responded.

"I get it. The dames always go for the shy type. That's got to be it," Browning joined in.

"That's it. What a great act. Spellman, you're brilliant," Martin responded

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said, coyly.

"Look at him, trying not to smile!" Browning exclaimed, "Don't try to be modest with us, Spellman. We're just jealous that we didn't think of it first, did we, guys?"

They were still laughing and slapping my back when whistles and catcalls erupted at the other end of the mess tent. I looked across and saw Penny coming back from the latrine.

"Excuse me, guys," I said as I made my way across the hall to catch up with her.

"Are you okay?" I asked when I caught up with her, shaking off a couple of guys who were trying to make a pass.

"I want to leave," she said, looking at me.

"Sure," I responded as I escorted her to the coat racks.

The rain had let up a bit when we got outside, but the fog was settling in.

"Will you escort me home, Lee?" she asked when we got to the front gate.

I hesitated. It was still early enough in the evening to leave the airfield, but I had no idea how far away she lived or if this was going to lead to something I shouldn't get involved with. But chivalry got the better of me.

"Sure," I said as I put my arm around her as we walked out the gate.

"Curfew is at 2200 hours, Captain," one of the guards reminded me as we passed.

We arrived at a small cottage after about a 30-minute walk. I stopped at the door, and she turned to me.

"Thank you. Would you like to come inside and warm up a bit before heading back?" She asked.

"No, I probably shouldn't. I'd better be going," I said, starting to turn.

She grabbed my arm.

"Please, I feel badly that I cut your evening short. Come in, we can just sit and talk if you'd like," she said. Her eyes seemed to plead with me.

"Alright, I can stay just a bit," I agreed. I knew it was against my better judgement, but I did feel responsible for the awkward greeting I gave her at the front gate, which may have been unintentionally rude.

She smiled and led me inside. After taking my raincoat, she asked me to start a fire in the fireplace.

"I'll make us some drinks while you're doing that." She said, turning to the kitchen.

"I'm not planning of staying that long," I called after her.

"It's okay, it's just to take the chill out of the air," she said from the kitchen.

The fire was just catching when she came back with two low-ball glasses half-filled with an amber liquid. She handed me a glass and took a sip.

"May I see it?" she asked, placing her index finger on my chest. She was standing so close, her chest was brushing mine. I couldn't help looking down at her cleavage. She smelled of lavender and roses.

I think I was still staring at her chest when I pulled out my Salem pendant. The emerald eyes on the black cat glowed in the dim light of the cottage.

Penny held the pendant up and looked from the pendant to my face.

"Agatha told me your eyes were the same color as the pendant. She was right," Penny said smiling. Her eyes seemed to flash with excitement. She let go of the pendant but placed her hand on my chest.

I swallowed and noticed my mouth was dry. I took a large sip of the drink she gave me. It was strong, but smooth. I didn't recognize the alcohol, it tasted like a cross between rum and gin, but the flavor was pleasing.

"The eyes are a family tradition," I said, echoing my response to my conversation with Agatha last week. It sounded lame now.

Penny reached up and kissed me lightly on the lips. Her eyes were closed.

"Mmmm." She said after the kiss.

"Uh, Penny," I began.

"Oooh! I like cute, shy men," she responded.

I took another drink, a bigger swallow this time.

"I'm not sure we should be doing this," I said, backing away slightly.

"Doing what, Lee? I just want to thank my handsome escort for walking me home," she responded, taking another gulp from her glass. She stepped forward, filling the gap I had created.

"We only just met, maybe we should wait a bit," I said. Despite my words, I felt my cock starting to stir. Penny was a voluptuous woman, and it would be hard for any man not to find her attractive.

"Do you find me attractive, Lee?" she asked, seeming to echo my thoughts as she started to move her hand down my chest towards my stomach.

I took another gulp of alcohol.

"You're very beautiful," I said, backing away again, "Any man would find you attractive."

She drained the rest of her drink and placed the empty glass on a nearby table. She stepped forward, again closing the gap I made.

"But I'm not interested in just any man, I want to know what you think," she said looking up at my eyes while her hands trailed lower on my stomach.

I was starting to feel giddy from the alcohol. Her lavender and roses scent seemed to permeate my brain.

"Yes, I find you very attractive," I said.

"Show them to me," she said seductively, looking at my forehead, "Show me the secret you've been hiding!"

The back of my shoulders bumped against the fireplace mantle as I tried to step backwards. There was no place to go; I was trapped. Penny smiled expectantly at me as her hand slid down the front of my pants. I swallowed hard, only to find my mouth was still dry, so I took another drink of alcohol, draining the glass.

I placed the empty glass on top of the mantle behind me and looked Penny in the eyes. She found my erection through my pants and softly pressed her hand against it. That felt nice, and almost as a reflex, I closed my eyes and felt the familiar throb on either side of my forehead. My two bony warlock horns, 3-inches in length, suddenly appeared on either side of my forehead.

"Ooooh!" she squealed, "I get so horny when I see those."

I opened my eyes and saw an ecstatic grin on her face as she swooned from the sight of my horns. She pressed her soft breasts against me while both hands rubbed against the front of my pants, stroking the hardness she felt there.

"Ohhh!" I groaned. Her hands were like magic, I couldn't believe I could get this horny this quickly. My cock strained against the front of my uniform. I reached for her tits and started kneading them through her dress. I felt the stiffness of her bra beneath the fabric.