Morina & the Switching Spell Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm! Your hands feels so good on my titties," she moaned as I caressed them. She was loosening my belt.

I couldn't keep my hands off her soft mounds. The more I squeezed, the more she moaned.

Penny got down on her knees to unfasten my pants. No longer able to squeeze those large melons, I placed my hands on her shoulders to steady myself. Only then did I have a brief moment of lucidness, and I suddenly understood what was happening.

"That drink...love potion?" I gasped as she pulled my pants down around my ankles.

My cock sprang loose and bounced in front of her, and she quickly grabbed it with one hand while reaching for my balls with the other. She stroked me longingly while gently tickling my sack with her fingernails.

"No. A lust potion," she replied just before she wrapped her lips around my erection.

"Oh my god," I moaned at the ceiling.

She was talented. The gentle way she stroked my cock and squeezed lightly on my balls, combined with the aggressive tongue action on the tip of my member sent wave upon wave of lustful pleasure to my brain. The teasingly light pressure of her lips combined with the milking strokes of her tongue against the underside of my cock made me twitch in her mouth. My balls throbbed from the way she carefully rolled them in her hand, coaxing them to release their salty contents. Penny definitely knew how to suck cock.

Never having experienced lust potion before, I quickly became aware of its properties. My skin tingled with just the slightest touch; a slight air movement against my naked legs felt like a thousand tongues lightly massaging licking them. An hour of foreplay couldn't make me feel as horny as I felt at that moment. My only thoughts were to pleasure and be pleasured.

I just stood there, enjoying the tingling sensation that radiated from my groin. Her lips slid up and down my sensitive shaft, keeping her tongue moving and milking my shaft with worshipful intensity. I looked down and watched her head bob in and out. She moaned contentedly as her lips pleasured my veiny rod.

I bent over and found the zipper on the back of her dress and unzipped her as far as I could reach without disturbing her ministrations. I reached for the clasps of her bra and unfasten them with a deft flick of my fingers. The ends of the bra parted immediately, and the dress opened up from the weight of her boobs, no longer confined by the bra.

"Mmmm-ahh!" Penny moaned and sighed, momentarily breaking her suction as her large breasts were freed. She dove back on my cock with renewed vigor, kneading my sack to release my seed.

"Oh, fuck!" I moaned and my hips began to move almost involuntarily as I held her head and started to fuck her face.

"Mmmm," she moaned happily as she held her head still, allowing me to set the pace while she continued to stroke me gently and squeeze urgently on my balls.

The throbbing in my testicles quickly intensified as they swelled and quivered in her hand. I was feeling too good to worry about cumming so soon. Besides, I couldn't hold myself back even if I wanted to, and the thought of warning Penny never entered my mind.

But Penny must have felt how close I was because she pumped me harder while sliding her hand up the back of my sack and gently rubbed my sensitive perineum.

"Aaagh!" I moaned loudly as I gripped her head tightly. The first load of cum shot out of me as if it was gushing from a hand pump. Others followed in seemingly endless waves from the throbbing contractions in my groin. My body shook in ecstasy as my balls emptied its contents into her mouth and stomach.

At first, Penny kept up with the flow, swallowing hungrily as my warm, salty seed seemed to bypass her mouth and shoot directly down her throat. But after the third and fourth spurt, my viscus cream overwhelmed her mouth and began oozing past her lips.

She forcefully pulled her head back, out of my iron grip and quickly swallowed. She gasped for air as streams of spunk continued to splatter her nose, lips, cheeks, neck, and breasts. She shook and moaned and steadied herself by gripping my thigh tightly.

My ejaculations were winding down when she recovered enough to reach for my cock and put me back in her mouth, while trying to coax more cum from my sack for several minutes after my orgasm was over.

Because of the lust potion, I was still erect and horny after cumming. I pulled Penny to her feet and placed my lips over her mouth and kissed her deeply, plunging my tongue past those sensuous lips that still had traces of cum on them.

She sucked on my tongue and swallowed several times in an attempt to taste the last remnants of semen still in her mouth and on her tongue.

As I held her, she slipped out of her dress and bra, one arm at a time, the front of her dress held up only by her boobs crushed against my chest.

When we broke the kiss, she stepped back, and the dress fell to the floor.

Her naked tits were magnificent! They were large, with only the slightest hint of a sag despite their remarkable size. Her rock-hard nipples were protruding proudly atop large areolas that themselves were dwarfed by the size of her breasts.

There were smears of cum on her cheeks, chin, and upper chest. I suddenly felt guilty for cumming so soon and without giving her a warning

"I'm sorry--," I started to say, but she interrupted.

"Shh! I love sucking cock. The only thing I like more is tasting cum, and yours tastes extra yummy," she said smiling. Then as if to prove her point, she began swiping the cum off her checks and chin and sucking it off her fingers.

While she was licking her fingers, I caressed her breast with both hands savoring the feel of that smooth, sensitive skin against my fingers and palms. I continued to caress her after she had cleaned her face and she started unbuttoning my shirt. As she undressed me, I lightly grazed her nipples with my thumbs, causing her to close her eyes and moan.

After I was completely naked, she reached down and removed her last article of clothing - her panties. She held them up for me to see. They were soaked. Their musky aroma filled my senses and intensified my arousal. I licked my lips.

"I get so turned on when I suck a man and taste his seed that it makes me cum," she explained.

She tossed the panties on the floor and was about to get back down on her knees to suck my erection again when I stopped her. I kept her upright while I bent down and gently massaged her left breast lightly teasing her nipple while suckling on her right breast.

She held my head against her breast and moaned. I switched sides after a while, enjoying the feeling of that hard nipple between my lips and against my tongue. It was only after her knees began to buckle that she pushed me away.

"Over here, Love," she said reaching down and tugging my stiff cock.

I massaged her breast with one hand while she pulled me towards the bed by my dick. Despite having just come in this woman's mouth not more than 10 minutes ago, I was still as horny as a teenager and looking for relief. Sex was all I could think about.

Penny never let go of my erection as she got into bed and spread her legs. She pulled on my cock in a jerking motion, urging me to climb on top of her.

"I can't believe I'm still this horny after having just come," I remarked, as I carefully climbed between her legs.

"It's the lust potion, Love. I'm horny, too. I need you to make me cum," she said, breathily. She was massaging her breast with one hand and stroking my meat with the other as I positioned myself over her.

Her words stuck in my brain. It consumed me. At that moment, my only purpose in life was to make her cum. I wanted her to feel as good and horny as I was feeling. I attacked her unoccupied breast with my mouth, licking and kissing her soft mounds before wrapping my lips around her nipple and worshipping it as if it was some sacred god.

My hand had found its way between her legs, and I strummed her crotch rapidly with my palm, feeling her moisture on my fingers. She panted and moaned, and the sound only made me press harder against her hood and the pleasure pearl that was swelling beneath it. With the added pressure, a finger slipped inside her juicy snatch.

She grabbed my hair and pulled me off her breast to stop me.

"Ohh," She moaned, "I need to feel you inside me, Love. I can't wait any longer."

I looked in her eyes with lust-drunk longing. I crawled up her body until those eyes were directly below me. My cock twitched and remained in that rock-hard state as she positioned the tip against her entrance. When she let go of my rod, I quickly plunged inside . . .

. . . Every nerve in my body seemed to be firing at the same time. It felt like being in the middle of a giant fireworks display as bright sparks of intense pleasure exploded all over my body. My body seemed to be undulating on its own and my cock slid inside an effervescent sheath that seemed to sparkle with every inch of movement.

The whole notion of time was meaningless. There was only a feeling of total pleasure from my cock that lit up my spine and electrified my skin. I was vaguely aware that my body was frenetically undulating, thrusting forcefully in a vast sea of sparkling pleasure. But with the absence of time, every thrust and each pleasurable spark felt intensified, as if it was in slow motion.

From time to time within this surreal experience, I felt my testicles throb and swell. The feeling would grow stronger and stronger until I seemed to explode in a blinding whiteness. The explosions themselves would throb, most intensely from my cock and balls, eventually returning to the surrounding feeling of fireworks popping all over me again.

These testicle-swelling, white-out explosions repeated themselves five or six times, until they finally stopped. Even the surrounding fireworks feelings faded after a final explosion, and I was back in the cottage, looking down at Penny.

Her eyes were closed, and she was smiling with a beatific look on her face. Her chest heaved and she writhed beneath me. I felt a crushing, pulse-like throbbing around my rod inside her. She was cumming.

Feeling her orgasm on my erection made me twitch inside her, but something was different. I was no longer horny. Instead, I felt drained, as if my energy had been milked out of me.

My cock started to soften for the first time since the evening began. The lust potion was wearing off.

Penny was just coming down from her orgasm as I looked around the room. The fire that was once blazing in the fireplace was now dying down and was mostly a pile of embers. We must have been fucking - and cumming for over an hour, maybe longer.

The spasming clenches on my cock had stopped and I looked down to see Penny open her eyes. She smiled up at me and pulled my head down and kissed me deeply. That's when I thought back on how the evening started, and a chill ran down my spine. I shivered at the thought.

Penny broke the kiss and looked up at me.

"What's wrong, Love?" she asked, giving my softening cock a squeeze.

"I'm not wearing a condom. I might have gotten you pregnant," I answered.

She smiled.

"Bless you, Love, but I can't get pregnant while I'm on the lust potion," she explained.

I breathed a sigh of relief as I slowly got up and sat back on my knees, slipping out of her. My cock was semi-erect, but there was a large, messy puddle of our combined fluids beneath us. No wonder I felt drained! I must have come at least five or six times during my lust-haze.

"Here, let me get that back for you," she said, sitting up and reaching for my cock.

"No," I gasped, "I need to go. I have to get back before curfew."

"Oh, please! Just one more?" she asked, "At least give me one more taste of your cum before you leave."

"I'm sorry, I can't. I have to go," I said standing up, looking around for my clothes.

She sat up in the bed and watched me get dressed.

"I've never cum so hard and so many times in a row in my life," she exclaimed, "I lost count after the first five and I'm still horny. I don't think the potion hasn't worn off on me, yet."

"I'm sorry, I can't help you," I responded. "That potion, did you make that?"

"No, Agatha gave it to me when we were in the latrine. She said you wouldn't agree to sex without it," Penny replied while shaking her head.

"She was probably right," I agreed as I was putting on my shoes, "I've never done this on a first date before, and never so quickly. But thank you, I've enjoyed it."

"Are you sure I can't change your mind?" she said, smiling. She was sitting naked on the edge of the bed with her feet on the floor. She held her large breasts in her hands and flicked her thumbs across her nipples, closing her eyes and cooing from the sensation. My flaccid cock twitched inside my pants at the sight.

I grabbed my raincoat and retracted my warlock horns.

"Maybe some other time," I said as I headed out the door.

It was late and curfew was 20 minutes away. I ran for the base, stopping only to whip out my wand.

"Fumidify!" I chanted, removing all evidence of telltale odors on me. Because of the thick fog, I felt sure that the spell was unobserved.

I made it through the front gate with two minutes to spare.

"You cut that awfully close," a cloaked figure said in the fog.

There was Major Locke, my group commander outside the row of pup tents.

"Yes, sir," I said, the only response I could make.

***

The weather was fair for the following week. That meant more recon missions, but not before I was peppered with questions again, this time about my date with Penny. My fellow pilots wanted details about where we went after we left the dance and especially about "how far I got" with the hottest girl of the night.

I thought I was doing well by staying mum about the whole thing, especially when they plied me with baseball analogies. "First base?" "Second Base?" "Home run?" It's not so easy to suppress a smile when thinking about that experience in such ridiculous terms, but that only made the guys more curious.

It was Harnagel who came closest to blowing my cover.

"Hey, how come I don't smell any of that cologne on you?" he asked after sniffing around my ears, "Did you take a shower or something while you were out?"

I had forgotten that when I used the magic "fumidify" spell to remove all traces of sexual odors on me, it also removed the cologne I dabbed on before the dance.

"Uh, maybe it came off while I was outside in the rain," I suggested.

"I don't think so," Harnagel responded, "Fitzgibbons had to stand guard outside in the rain until 2 AM after that British Major caught him shitfaced and I can still smell the cologne on him."

After that, rumors started spreading throughout the airfield about what I did that night, which may have raised my status with the guys, but not with the upper brass. I had to sit through several lectures with what little "free time" I had and listen to "the proper way to treat the civilian population in England," "how officers should treat women," and "how to prevent acquiring and spreading sexually transmitted diseases." That last lecture was from the army physician, who did a complete physical examination of me afterwards, fat finger and all.

Officially, the 4-0-6 US Army Airforce Fighter Group was not ready to conduct its first mission. Some of our P-47 "Thunderbirds" were still in transit from America, either by cargo ship or by transport pilots "hop-scotching" across the Atlantic by way of Labrador, Greenland, Iceland, and Ireland. With the few planes we did have, we took turns piloting them to keep our skills up and to patrol the skies of southern England while the RAF did the recon work over northern France.

On paper, the British Supermarine Spitfires were overmatched by the faster German Bf 109s (Messerschmitts), but the skillful tactics of the British pilots combined with the advance warning of the newly installed electronic radio detection or "radar" system kept our losses at a minimum while inflicting significant damage to the Luftwaffe. With the addition of our P-47 "Thunderbirds," the German losses were starting to make a significant dent in the number of raids the Nazis were able to conduct over English skies.

With fewer Nazi raids over England, our best chance of distinguishing ourselves as pilots was to join the RAF 6-5 Squadron in their reconnaissance raids over northern France, which we were allowed to do in limited numbers until we gained more experience with British formations and tactics. Since I had gone on one of those raids last week when I shot down a Bf 109, I had to wait until my turn came around again, or until the 4-0-6 Fighter Group was equipped with enough planes to conduct raids on their own.

It was early Thursday evening, and we were heading towards the mess tent for supper when I was called out of the line for another "British-American integration meeting" with Agatha. Once I was inside the isolated tent on the edge of the administrate section of the airfield, Agatha magically "warded" it against intruders for our meeting.

"Did you have a fun with your date?" she asked, smiling.

"You set me up!" I protested, "I thought you were going to be my date. Why didn't you warn me?"

"First off, I never said I would be your date. I told you I would see what I could arrange. Secondly, that was a test and you failed it horribly," Agatha explained.

"A test? What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You let your guard down," she said. "You should learn to trust no one and never eat or drink anything unless you're sure it's safe. You were lucky this time. All you got is your wanker blown and got your jollies off with a horny witch, but next time you might not be so lucky. It could be the last thing you ever drink."

"You mean that date was just to test me?" I asked.

"Yes, I did want to test you..." her voice trailed off.

"What else? What is it you're not telling me?" I asked.

*******

Next Chapter: Lee and Amanda help Agatha "relax."

*Author's note:

-Alfred Harnagel was an actual pilot in the 5-1-2 Fighter Squadron (FS) and died while on a mission in France on 21 April 1944.

-John Locke commanded the 5-1-2 FS during April, May and June 1944 and survived the war. He achieved the rank of Lieutenant Colonel

I would especially appreciate it if you would write a comment after this and subsequent chapters. Like every author, I enjoy hearing from you and your ideas. They are pure gold, and often inspirational.

EM.