Morina & the Switching Spell Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, we need something more authentic so that the person looks and sounds like a specific individual, and it needs to be undetectable in every way," she insisted.

"Why can't you just use a transmogrification potion?" I asked. Transmogrification is the magic used to change the voice and appearance of one individual into another. It usually requires a tissue sample of the other individual such as skin, a few strands of hair, or some sort of body fluid such as blood or cum.

"Because it only lasts about an hour. I can make a longer lasting 90-minute version, but to make that potion, we need German wolfsbane, which happens to be in very short supply lately. I need something that could last for several days, if necessary," she answered.

"Hm," I pondered the problem, staring at nothing in particular. After half a minute, "You might try some variation of a transmutation spell," I suggested. Transmutation spells are only used on inanimate objects and can turn one object into another.

Agatha gasped. "We tried that, but the results were horrible. I get nightmares thinking about the volunteer witch we tried it on."

"Maybe what you're looking for is a spell that works like a transmogrification potion," I suggested.

"Exactly!" Agatha blurted out loud. She looked around and saw that we were still alone in the tent. "Exactly," she repeated in a whisper, "can you help us?"

"Let me think about it...By the way, why do you need such a spell? What would you do with it?" I asked.

"We're looking for a mole within our system, and we suspect there may be more than one. If we can find one, we could use the spell to change one of us to look like that mole and find his or her contacts and capture the whole lot of them," she explained.

"I'll see what I can come up with, but maybe you should tell me about the spells that didn't work so I don't make the same mistakes," I suggested.

We hung out until 1500 hours, at which time Agatha was ordered to take dispatches from Ashford along with dispatches from nearby Kingsnorth airbase and deliver them to Allied Headquarters in London. I was hoping we could stick around until Lee got back, but Agatha explained that as a courier, she couldn't wait that long.

On the way back to London, I began to think about the challenges of creating a transmogrification spell. I had the quilt on my lap and caressed it gently, feeling the reassuring vibrations coming from my mother back in Salem. She might have some ideas for the spell, and I could ask her without mentioning the counterintelligence organization.

Agatha dropped me off in front of her apartment building.

"The door's probably locked, but you can let yourself in and make yourself at home. I have to deliver these dispatches to headquarters and attend a meeting. After that, I'll see if I can find some groceries for dinner tonight and breakfast tomorrow. Mandy should be by in about half an hour," she said before she sped off.

I went inside and climbed the stairs to the second floor, standing in front of the door to the number 22 flat. It was locked, but I wondered if Amanda had placed a warding spell on the door, because if she had, I wouldn't be able to get in. Nothing to do but try the unlocking spell. I raised my arms and chanted:

"Refibrilare!"

The click of the lock was clearly heard, and the door opened by itself. I went inside and locked the door behind me.

I sat on the sofa with the quilt on my lap and called out, "Mother, are you there?"

"Yes, I am. Are you alright, Reena?" she asked.

"I'm fine, Mother, but I have a problem I'm hoping you could help me with," I said.

"What is it, dear. Are you in some sort of trouble?" she asked.

"Oh no, nothing like that. I wondered if you knew anything about a transmogrification spell?" I asked.

"Morina don't even think about it. Witches have tried that for centuries and the results have been disastrous. The power drain alone could kill you. Then there are the volunteers who tried the spells, only to end up mutated into horrible creatures. I heard the most recent one was right there in London. Don't tell me they're still trying," she said.

"They are and they've asked me to help them. Isn't there anything you could tell me about what was tried in the past, so I don't make the same mistakes?" I asked.

"I'd rather not, it's way too dangerous," she replied.

"You mean you won't help me?" I asked.

"Morina, I'm telling you, it's too dangerous," she insisted.

"Fine, I'm sorry I asked. I'm sure I can figure it out on my own," I replied.

I heard a deep sigh through the quilt.

"You're worse than your brother! Neither one of you ever seem to listen to my advice. The best I can tell you is that the spell has to be very, very specific. It also has to be very simple, and that's been one of the reasons that no one has ever accomplished it," she said through the quilt.

"Anything else?" I asked.

"Well, in one of the past attempts, the target witch mutated larger than the clothes she was wearing. Her clothes ended up severing several vital arteries, killing her. I suggest that the volunteer - and it better not be you - remove all her clothes before you start the spell," she said.

"That doesn't give me much to go on," I said.

"Reena, this is a very dangerous spell. There's a reason that no one has ever been successful with it. I wish you would reconsider even attempting it," she said. I heard the concern in her voice.

"I promise to be as careful as I can, but this could be something that might be the difference between winning and losing the war. I've at least got to try," I said.

I heard the door latch click.

"Someone's coming. I'll talk later. Thanks for the help, Mom," I whispered quickly to the quilt. When I looked up, there was Amanda coming through the door.

"How did you get in here?" she asked.

"I used the refibrilare spell," I answered.

"Oh fuck! I forgot to ward the door again! Damn that Aggie, she knew I would forget. That's why she didn't give you the counter-command," she said, berating herself.

"She says she's dropping off some dispatches and then she has a meeting before she can pick up groceries for dinner. So, I guess we have some time on our hands," I said.

"I wish there was some way of getting even with her," Amanda complained, putting down her purse and briefcase.

"Maybe you can. She asked me to help her come up with a transmogrification spell and if you can help me, maybe we can surprise her with it," I suggested.

"She asked you to do that?... Oh, that's right, your mother is Morag Spellman! Have you come up with anything?" Amanda asked.

"No, not really. I mostly know what doesn't work and what I should avoid," I said.

"That's not much to go on," Amanda noted.

"It's better than nothing," I replied.

"How do you want to start?" she asked.

"I'm not sure. Maybe I can try to turn you into a duplicate of Agatha. I'll need a photograph of her and maybe some of her hair from a brush or something," I suggested.

"Wait, I didn't think you were going to use that spell on me. Let's switch. You come up with the spell and I'll use it on you," Amanda suggested.

"No, we can't switch. The only way this will work is if I perform the spell. It's going to take all of my power to focus on the spell and transforming you into an exact duplicate of Agatha, right down to the smallest detail, including her voice," I replied.

"Maybe that's why we should switch and have me perform the spell. I've been living with her for the past three years. I know her a lot better than you and can get the details right," Amanda reasoned.

"That makes sense in a way, but since I need to figure out the spell, I need to be the one chanting it to be sure I get it right. Besides, even though you and Agatha have been living together, do you know her well enough to get every detail perfect? If forgetting to put a warding spell on the door is any indication, it seems like Agatha knows you better than you know her," I noted.

"But Morina, if this transmogrification spell needs that much detail to work, how is that going to help us? Even if we find our mole, we're never going to know every detail about that person to perform the spell. Our bodies are so complex that no witch or warlock will ever be able to get every detail exactly right," Amanda reasoned.

"Hmm. Even if we somehow managed to know all those details, we would never be able to come up with a chant short enough to work the magic before our power runs out. No wonder no one's ever been able to come up with a transmogrification spell," I added.

"Too bad we couldn't just jump into the other person's body and take over or something," Amanda said thoughtfully.

"That's not a bad idea... but what would happen to the body of the witch performing the spell if she was inside a different body?... And how would she take over that body from the other person?" I wondered.

"She couldn't. It's a stupid idea. We need to switch to something else," Amanda said disparagingly.

"No, wait. That's it! Amanda, you're a genius! We don't just jump into another person's body, we switch bodies! That solves the problem of having to get all the details right and should take much less magical energy to perform," I exclaimed excitedly.

"Do you think you can do it?" Amanda asked.

"There's only one way to find out. Are you willing to try it with me?" I asked.

"I don't know. It sounds a bit dodgy," she said.

"It's a lot safer than a transmutation spell. Besides, you want to prank Agatha, don't you?" I noted, smiling.

Amanda paused. She was clearly thinking about it. She looked at me and smiled.

"I'll do it. I've always wondered what it would be like to be taller and have bigger breasts," she said, eyeing my chest.

"It might be fun to be a short redhead," I said looking back at her.

"Where do we start?" Amanda asked.

"I think we should both be naked. I don't know if being clothed will make any difference or not, but in some of the transmogrification spells that have been tried in the past, clothing seems to have been a factor in at least one of the mishaps," I noted.

While we disrobed, I began thinking about what the chant should say. It needed to be short and accurate, but it also needed to rhyme. But what rhymes with bodies? Toddies? But that has nothing to do with our intent. Maybe I could do something with the word "witch."

Once we were both naked, Amanda looked at me. "Now what?" she asked.

"Let's join hands and I'll try a chant," I said.

"Okay," she said tentatively.

We were both standing when I started my chant.

"Joining hands,

With this conspiring witch,

To fool a colleague,

Make our bodies switch!"

The room darkened for several seconds and there was a definite chill in the air. A wave of dizziness washed over me, making me a little nauseous, but otherwise, nothing happened.

"Oh my god. I almost threw up," Amanda said.

"Me too. But it didn't work," I said.

"No, but there was definitely something happening. Try a different spell," Amanda suggested.

"Okay, give me a minute," I replied. I took a couple minutes to think about how to reword the chant.

"Making mischief,

With this witch,

Trade our bodies,

Make the switch!"

The results were the same.

"Before we try this again, I need to sit down. These attempts are making me dizzy," Amanda said.

We sat down, cross-legged facing each other, still holding hands. I tried several more times, using different words, but the results were always the same.

"Maybe you're focused on the wrong thing. Instead of switching bodies, try switching our brains or minds or something," Amanda suggested.

"Mischievous witches,

Of two kinds,"'

To attain our purpose,

Switch our minds!"

The room got darker and colder for a few seconds longer, but we were still in our own bodies.

"That was better. But there's still something missing," Amanda noted.

"You're right. I don't think we're trying to switch our brains or minds. We want to switch our very essence. But what rhymes with essence? Pubescence? That won't help us" I noted.

"How about the word 'souls' in place of 'essence'?" Amanda suggested.

"That should work. Let's try it again," I said.

"Kindred spirits,

With common goals,

Making mischief,

Reverse their souls!"

Again, the room darkened and got cold, but for almost 10 seconds, the longest time yet. The dizziness got a lot worse as well. We were getting closer, but there still seemed to be something missing.

"Oh my god, Morina, you've almost got it. I had to close my eyes that time, I got so dizzy," Amanda said.

"I felt it, too. But we're not there yet. We need another element to make this work. What's missing?" I wondered.

"I think you've done a great job. That transmogrification potion took years to develop and you're trying to develop a transmogrification spell - no, a double transmogrification spell in just a few hours," Amanda said encouragingly.

"Maybe that's it! I'm not expert in potions, but I do know a transmogrification potion requires something of the person you want to morph into, like hair, blood, or other body fluids. Maybe that's the missing element to this spell," I said getting excited again.

"Ugh, I don't want to eat hair or cut myself or swallow your blood, do you?" Amanda asked.

"What do you suggest?" I asked, my enthusiasm dimming.

Amanda paused for a few seconds. Then her face lit up.

"Cum! It tastes a lot better than swallowing hair and the sex will boost our magical energy at the same time!" Amanda said excitedly.

Amanda's suggestion made perfect sense. Sexual activity is one of the best ways for witches and warlocks to boost their magical powers, although I suspected that magical power wasn't the primary reason Amanda suggested it, if the look she was giving me was any indication. I'm not into having sex with another woman, especially after last night, but I was getting wet from Amanda's suggestion. Maybe the fact that we were both naked and holding hands had something to do with it.

"Okay then, cum it is," I said, doing my best no to sound too eager.

"I knew I could count on you! I've been staring at your naked body for nearly an hour. Finally, I get to have some fun with it," Amanda said, her eyes lighting up.

"You had plenty of fun with it last night. At least now I get a chance to get even with you," I replied.

"But you don't know my weaknesses," she answered.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that if I were you," I said, thinking back to last night.

"Let's see who can give the best orgasms. I'll start. Lie down on my bed," she said.

"Okay, but no magic. Fingers and mouths only. Agreed?" I asked.

"Agreed. Now spread your legs," she instructed.

Amanda knelt at the foot of the bed and shook her head disapprovingly. "I said 'spread them'," she admonished and pushed my knees further apart.

She then crawled between my legs and up my body, sliding her breasts over my mons, my stomach, and against my breasts so that we were now face to face and lip to lip. She pressed her pelvis down against my mons firmly.

She started kissing my face and lips, teasing me with her tongue, daring me to open my mouth. Before last night, I've only one other sexual experience with a woman, and that felt awkward and unnatural. But Amanda's lips and tongue felt so good on my face that I gave in and opened my mouth. Her soft kisses were a pleasant change to the firm lips, forceful smooch I received from the last warlock I made out with. Not to say that I didn't enjoy that aggressive approach at the time.

I expected a deep, passionate kiss from Amanda, but instead, she continued to tease me with her tongue, dipping it briefly into my mouth, coaxing me to use my tongue to lick her back. Then when I did, she nipped my lower lip with her lips and went back to licking my cheeks and chin, leaving me panting for her mouth again.

She slowly kissed and licked her way down my neck, sucking the skin occasionally as she meandered her way towards my sensitive breasts, sliding her body against mine as she moved. By the time I felt her breath against my left nipple, her own firm, pointy nipples were poking into my stomach, a sign of her own state of arousal.

I moaned and gently placed my hands on the back of her head, encouraging her to take my nip in her mouth. But she edged me instead, taking short, playful swipes with her tongue, and then blew air on the wet nipple, causing it to harden even further. Soon they were as erect and elongated as they were last night under the influence of the lust potion.

"Ohhh!" I moaned and pressed harder on her head, urging her to take me in her mouth, but she just chuckled and moved to my right breast, taking the same light, teasing swipes with her tongue.

"Damn witch!" I moaned as I pushed my hips upwards, rubbing my mons against her firm stomach.

Suddenly her lips were around my areola, and she sucked on the nipple, swirling her tongue against its tip. I squirmed and moaned beneath her, anticipating my approaching orgasm, until she suddenly stopped.

She lifted her head and looked at me, smiling mischievously. She moved back to my left breast and captured the elongated tip with her mouth, using the same swirling motion with her tongue that she did on the right.

I held her head against my breast with trembling hands as I pressed my mons into her stomach in an attempt to get myself off. Then, just as quickly as she latched on, her lips were off my nipple, leaving me feeling both empty and wanting at the same time.

"Amanda, please," I whimpered, pushing down on her shoulders, urging her to finish the job.

She didn't say a word but slid herself down my body. I felt her hard nipples scrape against my skin as they traveled over my hips, then the top of my thighs before sliding off when her head reached my crotch.

I felt her finger wiggling against my open labia, quickly coated from the moisture at my outer folds. She wrapped her lips were around my clit and wiggled her tongue against it.

"Aaaaahhh!" I moaned, as I clenched and came.

Unlike the orgasms I had last night, this one was gentle and sensuous, pleasant in its build-up and fulfilling in its climax. Amanda shifted her mouth and drank my nectar as the smell of my arousal filled the room.

She waited until my orgasm was over before crawling back up my body and kissing me again, placing her tongue deep into my mouth and allowing me to enjoy the taste of my own secretions. I wrapped my arms around her back and hooked my legs behind her knees and kissed her back in a way that conveyed my appreciation for the intimacy of her approach.

"Thank you. That was nice," I said, after breaking the kiss. I was smiling at her like a love-sick schoolgirl.

"Now it's your turn. But that made me so horny, I'm afraid I've given you too much of an advantage," she said, pulling herself off me and standing up on the floor.

"Let me at least try to return the favor," I said, getting up and standing beside her.

I gently held her shoulders while directing her to lie down on the bed, following her down as she moved. Once she was in position, I kissed her, pushing my tongue as deep into her mouth, letting her know I was taking control.

I then began planting a series of light kisses and playful licks against her face and neck, feeling her sensitive skin tingle beneath my lips and tongue as I went lower. I reached up with my right hand and placed it around her left breast, feeling her hard nipple against my palm. I squeezed lightly, enjoying her firm mounds and pleasant moans from my touch.

I slowly moved down her body, licking the nape of her neck just beneath her ears and all the way down to her collarbone. She cooed pleasantly from my efforts, the skin on her neck vibrating beneath my tongue as she vocalized.