Morina & the Switching Spell Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I teased her right nipple with the same light kisses I used on her face and neck. She tried to push her breast into my mouth, but I held back, giggling slightly. She gave a short, disappointed groan.

Amanda squirmed beneath me, pressing her mons against my stomach the same way I had been doing to her earlier. I gave her left breast a playful squeeze in return.

I rimmed her right nipple with my tongue, thoroughly coating it with saliva. I blew a puff of air across its wet surface and watched the nipple harden and elongate, pulling the rest of her small areola with it. With my finger barely touching the tip, I circled her erect nub, sensitized by the increased friction of my saliva.

I continued to lightly graze her right nipple with my finger while placing my lips against her left nipple and giving it several soft kisses. I lapped her papilla until it rose to the same height as the one beneath my fingertip on the right. Only then did I wrap my lips around it, sucking hard while teasing my tongue against the tip.

"Mmmm!" Amanda moaned, pressing my head her breast.

She squirmed beneath me, rubbing her mons against my stomach, trying to get herself off. I pinched her left nipple with pursed lips, and switched back to her right nipple, sucking it, and giving it the same tongue action I had used on the other side.

"Oh my god!" she moaned as she humped my stomach.

I pulled my head up and smiled at her, mirroring the same action she had shown me earlier. I slid down her body, enjoying the feeling of my breasts rubbing against her soft skin before they settled against the mattress between her knees. Mandy rotated her hips and pressed her pussy against me as I slid, leaving a wet slime trail down the front of my body.

Facing her pussy, I took a few playful licks against her swollen hooded button, enjoying the sound of her moaning as she flinched with every teasing lick. Her musky aroma filled my brain and I had all I could do to keep from diving face first into her open vulva, but there was one more pleasure I wanted her to have.

I wrapped my lips around her clit and flailed my tongue against its underside while gently rubbing my index finger between the folds of her lubricated labia. I was still sucking her clit when I circled her vaginal entrance with the tip of my secretion-coated finger, teasing her as she squirmed and moaned beneath my lips.

"Oh my god, please let me cum!" she mewled, trying to impale herself on my finger.

I quickly withdrew my finger and replaced it with my mouth, sticking my tongue as far inside as I could. I traced my wet finger down her perineum, which was slick from the small rivulet of juices that had leaked down to her butt, and briefly held it against her anal pucker before gently pushing it inside her.

"OH FUCK!" she blurted as she came hard, sending a stream of secretions down my throat. Her hands were pressed against the back of my head as she came, urging me not to move. I swallowed as quickly as I could, enjoying the taste of her tangy nectar sliding past my tongue.

After what seemed like ages, she pushed my head away as she fought to catch her breath. She was still panting when I crawled up and kissed her, allowing her to enjoy the taste of her own cum from my lips to hers.

She mirrored my response by wrapping her arms around my back and kissing me back, shoving her tongue deep into my mouth in an enthusiastic show of appreciation.

When she broke the kiss, she looked up at me dreamily through half-open eyelids and smiled.

"Wow. That was so fucking good! That was even better than Lee - Oh, shit," Amanda panted before remembering that I was his sister.

I giggled briefly. I was still on top of Amanda, pelvis to pelvis, boob to boob, face to face with our lips barely an inch apart.

"Don't worry, your secret's safe with me. But now it's time to see if that spell works," I said as I got up.

We sat back down on the rug on the floor sitting cross-legged across from each other. I was facing the window and her bed, and she was facing Agatha's bed and the door.

As I reached for her hand, she said, "I think I'm going to keep my eyes closed. If those trials were any indication, this is going to be very dizzying."

"Are you ready?" I asked.

Amanda closed her eyes tightly. "Go ahead," she said.

I closed my eyes and started,

"Kindred spirits,

With common goals,

Making mischief,

Reverse their souls!"

Through my closed eyelids, I sensed the room turning dark. A cold breeze seemed to fill the room around us. More accurately, it felt more like a whirlwind between our two bodies, and I was swept up in it, being violently pulled sideways. In our previous attempt, this feeling lasted about 5 or 10 seconds, but this time was much more intense and lasted much longer, I'm guessing about 20 or 30 seconds. I held onto Amanda's hands tightly as I felt myself spinning around faster and faster.

Finally, the spinning, whirlwind sensation stopped, and the room resumed its previous brightness.

I opened my eyes shook my head to get the curly strands of copper-red hair out of my eyes. I felt the ends of the curly strands brush against my shoulders and upper back. Once they were out of the way, I thought I was looking at a mirror. There I was with my arms extended sitting cross-legged with my eyes closed.

Wait a minute...

I was facing the opposite side of the room... and I don't have copper-red hair. Besides, how could I be looking at a mirror if my eyes are closed? That's when it hit me. I broke into a huge grin. It worked! I did it. The spell worked!

"Uh, Amanda, you can open your eyes now," I said. My voice sounded exactly like Amanda's voice!

I watched my body open her eyes. She blinked a few times as it took her a few seconds to understand what had happened. I started giggling. I couldn't help myself.

"Morina?" my body asked, looking directly at me.

I nodded and let go of her hands.

"Well, what do you think?" I asked, standing up and spreading my arms out.

"Holy shit!" She said in my voice, breaking into a huge smile. "You did it. You fucking did it!"

She stood up and ran for the mirror on the back of the door to the flat. She stared at her new body for about a minute, rotating and examining her body, which up until now had been my body. I watched as she moved her arms and legs before examining her tush. She lifted her breasts with both hands, feeling their heft for the first time.

"I've got fucking breasts. Real fucking breasts," she squealed in my voice, laughing.

Looking at my former body from an outside perspective, I was impressed. I always knew I was attractive, but it was only now that I could appreciate the total picture. I never liked the catcalls and whistles I got from rude men, but now I saw how I looked from their point of view.

"I guess my body isn't that bad after all. That curly, copper-colored hair looks so sexy," Amanda said suddenly.

That broke my train of thought and saw that she was looking directly at me.

"Morina, turn around. Let me see what I look like," she asked.

I tried to do a "fashion show" turnaround like I had seen once in Boston as a teenager. The thought of showing off my body, or rather Amanda's body, naked seemed funny to me. I felt so much lighter, muscular, and more flexible in this body.

Suddenly, I had a pair of arms around me and a pair of soft breasts against my chest. She kissed me on the lips.

"You're a genius! A real fucking genius. We need to celebrate! I know there's a bottle of wine around here somewhere, we should toast your success," Amanda said gleefully.

"Maybe we should get dressed first. We don't want Agatha walking in catching us naked," I suggested.

Amanda laughed. "You're right. Then we'll open the wine!"

I put on Amanda's clothes, and she put on mine. We then spent a few minutes straightening up and "fumidifying" the room to remove any lingering smells of sex.

Amanda opened a bottle of Pinot Noir and poured a generous amount into each glass.

"Here's to Morina Spellman, the greatest spell-caster in the world!" she said.

"I don't think you need that wine. You sound like you're drunk already," I noted.

"I'm high on life right now. We solved a problem that has eluded witches for centuries and I've got a wicked pair of tits," she said, taking a big gulp of wine.

I took a gulp as well.

"Let's drink to the spell," I suggested.

"Here's to the Double Transmogrification Spell," she said, raising her glass.

"Technically, neither of us transmogrified. We really just switched bodies," I noted.

"Let's just call it the Switching Spell," Amanda suggested.

"Fine. Here's to the Switching Spell," I said, clinking my glass against hers.

We both finished the wine in our glasses.

As Amanda was refilling our glasses, I asked her, "What do you want to do when Agatha gets here?"

"Well, if we really want to trick her, the first thing you have to do is to call her Aggie, not Agatha," Amanda said, bringing her glass back up to her lips.

"Oh, right. Then you have to remember to call her Agatha," I replied, taking another sip of wine.

"Then you have to kissh her when she walks in," Amanda instructed, slurring slightly.

"I do? Are you sure?" I asked.

"Absholutely," Amanda said, smiling. She took another large gulp of wine.

"Do I use my tongue and if so, how much?" I asked, taking another sip of wine.

"No tongue, jusht a peck on the lipsh. Then ask her what she brought for dinner," Amanda said, slurring more and downing the rest of the wine in the glass.

My glass was a little more than half-full.

"Okay, I can do that," I said, "But Amanda, you still sound British. If you're going to be me, you need to have an American accent," I noted.

"Shhit! You're right," she said.

"And don't swear so much," I reminded her.

"Oh shhit, you're right. Shorry, forget I said shhit. But you still talk with an American acshent, you need to shound more British," she rejoined.

Amanda put the wineglass up to her lips, only to discover it was empty.

"Wow, thish wine is shtronger than I remembered. I've got quite a buzsh already," she said.

I took another sip of wine.

"I don't have a buzz at all. I usually get a little tipsy by now... maybe because we've switch bodies, you're getting drunker quicker," I suggested.

"Fuck. I shink you're right. I wahsh going to have another glassh, but maybe I shhould hold offsh," she said.

"Maybe we ought to switch back. At least that way, you could enjoy another glass," I said.

"Nooo. Nooo. We need to f-fool Aggie firsht," Amanda said.

"You mean Agatha," I corrected.

"That'sh what I shed," she replied.

"No, you said 'Aggie'. Now that you're me, you have to remember to say Agatha," I said.

"Oh fuck, you're right," she replied.

"And stop swearing. I never swear, except maybe when I have a big orgasm," I added.

"Oh, shhit!... Oops, I mean gosh darn. Ashually, what do I shay?" she asked still slurring.

"You don't have to say anything. But if you must say something, try 'okay', 'right', 'I understand', or 'got it', I suggested.

"Okay," she replied.

"That's more like it," I said, smiling.

"Are you going to finishh that wine?" Amanda said, eyeing my glass.

I was about to hand her the glass before I remembered I was in her body.

"If you were me... I mean, if you were in your own body, what would you do?" I asked.

"Oh fuck... I mean, okay, I would definitely finishh that glasss and maybe have another," she said, still slurring.

"Well since it's just the two of us here, I'll just finish this glass so that it's empty when Agatha - I mean Aggie walks in," I said, correcting myself quickly. This is going to be harder than it looks, I thought.

Aggie arrived sometime after 6 PM and I greeted her with a peck on the lips, just as Amanda had recommended. I was so much shorter now, I had to stand on my toes with my hands on her shoulders to get my lips up to her mouth.

"What's going on with her?" Aggie asked, looking at Amanda on the sofa. She was half-sitting, half-sprawled on the sofa, feeling the effects of the wine.

"Too much wine. She's not much of a drinker," I said, following Aggie's gaze. I had a pretty good buzz myself, but it didn't seem to be affecting me as much.

"I am toosh a good drinker!" Amanda said, picking up her head and slurring her words, slightly.

"You got into my wine?" Aggie asked in an annoyed voice, "I was saving that for a special occasion."

"Well, it was a special occasion - er, I mean it is a special occasion. We have this beautiful girl for company and...and...we got bored waiting for you to come back," I said, extemporizing.

"Didn't Morina tell you I was going to be late? After I dropped off the dispatches at headquarters, I had to attend a staff meeting and then did the grocery shopping," Aggie said.

"Of course, I told - I mean what did you buy us for dinner? I'm starved," I said, trying to sound as peevish as Amanda sounded yesterday and this morning.

"I've got a chicken leg and some spring vegetables, and I thought I would make us a soup. I don't suppose you saved me any wine," she said.

I picked up the bottle and held it up to the light from the window.

"It looks like there's about a glassful left," I said.

"Only a glassful left? You mean you two drank almost the whole bottle?" she asked.

"Alright, I haf another glassh," Amanda said, picking her head up from the sofa.

"You've had enough, remember Morina?" I called to the figure on the sofa, emphasizing the last two words before turning back to Aggie, "At least I saved you a glass."

"Oh fushck - I mean 'okaysh'," Amanda said, groggily.

"She sure seems different when she's drunk," Aggie said, looking back at the figure on the sofa. She turned to me and said, "Thank you for saving me some wine."

I poured the wine for Aggie while she started dinner. She drank half the glass and turned to me.

"I can only drink half a glass. Why don't you finish the rest?" she asked.

"Are you sure you don't want more? This is your wine, after all," I replied.

"Well, this is a switch. Since when have you been concerned about saving me wine, even my own?" she asked.

Realizing I was "out of character," I tried to find a way of recovering.

"Since realizing how wrong I was about Morina. We did put her through an awful lot unnecessarily yesterday," I responded.

Aggie eyed me suspiciously.

"Don't get soft on me now, Mandy. You know better than that. If Morina was a Nazi agent, we'd be putting Lee's life in even more danger than he's in right now. Until we can prove that Nigel is our mole, we've got to keep a sharp eye out for anyone who looks suspicious," she said, chopping the carrots and celery.

"Oh, of course. Uh, whose Nigel again?" I asked.

"Squadron Leader Porter, of course. Who else would it be?" she replied, again eyeing me carefully.

"Oh, that's right," I said, faking a laugh.

"I also asked Morina if she could help us with a spell to transform one of us into another person, like we tried to do with a transmutation spell. She suggested that what we were actually looking for was a transmogrification spell. I thought we could start work on that tonight, but it looks like she's in no condition for that, thanks to you," she said, putting the vegetables into the pot along with the chicken and chicken stock. She then placed the pot on the hot plate.

"Maybe we can sober her up a bit. Do we have any coffee?" I asked.

"Okay, what kind of game are you two playing here? You know we've been tracking Nigel Porter for almost two years. Morina's nearly passed out on wine and asking for more while you're not even trying to finish the bottle. And since when did you decide to talk with an American accent while Morina seems to have picked one up? And now you're asking for coffee, and you know the only coffee we drink is at work," she said, staring me in the face.

Amanda, in my body, was still on the sofa when she started laughing.

"Fushck! I shhould have known we (hic) couldn't fool her!" Amanda said.

"What's going on, is this some sort of 'concealio spell'?" Agatha asked. She started to pad me down, looking for some kind of opening in my disguise.

"Amanda, I can't do this anymore," I said in a loud voice.

"Go a- (hic) head and tellsh her," Amanda said giggling.

I grabbed Agatha's hands to stop her from further feeling me up.

"Agatha, it's me, Morina. We found the spell. We did it. I'm in Amanda's body and Amanda's in my body," I said, smiling.

"You found it? Really? How is that possible? Witches have been working on a transmogrification spell for centuries and you figured it out in a couple of hours?" Agatha asked skeptically.

Amanda stood up and walked (well, staggered) over to us.

"She'sh tellin' you the trooth," Amanda said, unbuttoning the WASP blouse she was wearing. "Take a look. I got real titsh now."

She pulled the blouse open, showing her my C cup bra.

Agatha and I both laughed.

"Yes, I see them. You can put them away now, Mandy," Agatha said.

"You know, I hadn't noticed until now how comfortable these smaller breasts are," I said, placing my hands over by boobs. "They fit my hands perfectly and they're every bit as sensitive."

"Oooh! Let me toush them again. I love toushing those pointy nissples," Amanda said, slurring. She was staring at my chest, which had belonged to her a little over an hour ago.

"Let's switch back and you can touch them all you want," I said, smiling.

"Wait, did you say switch?" Agatha asked.

"Yes. That's the only way the spell works. Our bodies are too complex for a spell to incorporate all the nuances needed to turn a person into an exact duplicate of another individual. Even identical twins aren't exactly identical. Any witch who has tried it has run out of magical power before the spell can be completed," I explained.

"So, instead of transmogrifying a witch into a different witch, we switched each other's essence. Not only was it easier, but it avoids all the mutation errors that have happened in the past. Technically, we didn't actually transmogrify," I said.

"That's ingenious!" Agatha exclaimed.

"We call it a Shwitsching Shpell," Amanda slurred.

"That's what we're calling it, a 'Switching Spell,' but it acts the same as a double transmogrification," I said, laughing.

"Let me see you switch back," Agatha asked.

Amanda and I quickly got undressed and sat on the floor cross-legged and across from each other, holding hands.

"Ready?" I asked, looking across to my body. I watched her eyes close.

"Ready," Amanda said.

I closed my eyes and opened my mouth.

"Kindred spirits,

With common goals,

Making mischief,

Reverse their souls!"

Through my closed eyelids, I felt the room darken as the air got colder. A weaker whirlwind started up but petered out quickly and the room got brighter again. This time, there was no sense of dizziness. I opened my eyes.

Nothing changed. I was still in Amanda's body holding hands with my body.

*******

Next Chapter: Two switched witches and a bitch.

*Author Notes:

Morgan Spellman was a pilot in the 5-1-4 FS, and he died on 1 February 1945. He was from Minnesota.

Please leave comments and stars. Your comments are like gold, and they tell me what you think of the story so far. It's the best (and cheapest) way of "paying" for the stories you read. The star ratings are for other readers. The more stars you leave, the more likely other readers will choose to read this and other stories like this one.