Morina & the Switching Spell Ch. 14

Story Info
Morina and Lee break a taboo.
5.6k words
4.91
1.6k
3

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 05/23/2024
Created 02/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 14: Morina and Lee break a taboo.

30 May 1944, Tuesday around 0600.

"What's that?" Lee asked.

"Contraception potion. Just in case you decide to have some fun with Squadron Leader Porter first," I said, giggling.

"Eww! How could you even think that?"

"I'm kidding. But it is a precaution in the event that something goes wrong while you're alone with him. Now get ready to be naked," I said as I whipped out my wand and chanted the defrocking spell. Within the blink of an eye, we were both naked. With his clothes suddenly gone, Lee's cock sprang to attention, giving me an eight-inch salute. He quickly covered his crotch with his hands.

I smiled at his modesty. Being his little sister, I couldn't help myself, I had to tease him.

"Is there something you don't want me to see?"

I had my hands on my hips wearing nothing but a smile. He looked at my nude body and blushed, starting from his face and quickly spreading down the rest of his body.

"This is embarrassing enough as it is, you don't have to tease me on top of it. Fine, take a good look," he said, dropping his hands.

"Is that for me?" I asked, smiling, looking at his erection. It was impressive.

He started to cover up again and then thought better of it.

"Shit, Reena. You're so fucking attractive. You're more beautiful now than you were three years ago. You have no idea what your body does to me," he said, blushing.

"I think you're giving me a pretty good idea now," I said, still staring at his crotch. I didn't dare tell him about the moisture accumulating between my legs.

"Let's get this over with. What do I have to do?" he asked.

"We both have to eat each other's cum. Do you want to go first or should I?"

"I'll do you. Have a seat," he said, indicating the cot.

I sat on the edge of the cot leaning back on my elbows and spread my legs. He ate me out three years ago and had me screaming with pleasure then. I clenched thinking about what he would do now.

Lee knelt in front of me and moved in closer. He swiped his finger along the outer edge of my labia and held it up. It was slick with my juices and the smell was unmistakable.

"Oh, look at this. Is this for me? Looks like I'm not the only one who's turned on," he teased back.

"Are you going to gloat or are you going to—Oh my God!" I said as he ran his tongue along my perineum before plunging it deep between my swollen labial lips and wriggling into my pussy.

He was better than I remembered, as he flagellated the tip of his tongue just inside my inner lips, his nose pressed against my hooded button. That sent small spark-like explosions rippling up my spine that I felt in my nipples. The sudden invasion of his tongue against my musky opening launched my arousal like a bottle rocket. I instinctively tried to clamp my thighs together, but he held me open with his strong arms and shoulders while his tongue lapped away at the nectar of my loins.

He was merciless in his assault, using contrasting pressures of his tongue lightly tickling my perineum and firmly rimming my vaginal opening. My hands held the sides of his head as I fell back into the cot, panting. His tongue was driving me wild, and I couldn't stop clenching.

Just when I thought he was ready to take another swipe, he wrapped his lips around my clit and lightly brushed the tip of his tongue against that tingling pearl.

"Ohhh, fuck!" I moaned with my head thrown back. My hands trembled against the sides of his head. It was barely 5 minutes since he started, and I was already close to cumming. I initially thought the forbidden nature of our tryst would kill my sex drive, but it was having the opposite effect and making me hornier.

Warm waves of sensuous pleasure radiated from the feel of his lips and tongue against my love bud. It wasn't long before I felt my stomach muscles tighten. Almost there, I clenched in anticipation.

He suddenly stopped. leaving a puff of warm breath across my pussy.

"Arghh!" I screamed in frustration, "Why did you stop?"

He had an anxious smile on his face when he looked up at me. I felt a finger lightly graze my entrance before trailing upwards and very softly circle the side of my clitoris. It was keeping me on edge.

"You are so fucking sexy when you're aroused like this. I got so horny that I almost came. I was afraid that if I didn't stop, I would have cum all over the floor," he explained.

"May I should suck you off first, then," I suggested, propping myself back up on my elbows.

His finger pressed a little harder on my clit, making me swoon.

"I think I can hold myself back. I'm having too much fun getting you off," he said, smiling mischievously.

I was already wet and horny, and that finger was at the perfect pressure, building my arousal, but never letting me achieve the release I wanted. He stared at my chest, watching my tits as I panted for breath.

Finally, I begged him, "For Christ's sake, just let me cum already!"

He looked up at me from between my legs and smiled, "Now where was that special spot of yours again?"

He slipped his finger inside me, quickly finding my pleasure center. He massaged it gently while tonguing the underside of my clit.

"Oh, oh, right there, right there! Please, Lee, please" I panted, begged him for release.

He pressed inside harder, faster, while his tongue seemed to vibrate over my clit. My whole body was trembling in anticipation.

"Don't stop, don't stop!" I gasped anxiously, as my stomach tightened, and my body slowly started to clench. Just a little more --

Suddenly his finger was gone, replaced by his tongue lapping at my pussy. At the same time, his lubricant-coated finger quickly found my anal opening and pushed in--

"EEE--!"

I started to scream, but it was cut off when my entire body clenched so hard that I couldn't breathe. I arched my back and clamped my thighs around his head, squeezing so hard that I almost passed out. That orgasm felt every bit as powerful as the ones I had under the influence of Agatha's lust potion.

Later, when I was still trying to catch my breath, I heard him chuckle.

"Still a squirter I see."

"You'd squirt too if someone ate you out like that. Amanda's been giving you lessons, I see," I said, panting breathlessly.

"How did you kn—Oh, right, I forgot you traded bodies with her," he replied.

I wasn't thinking about how sensitive Amanda's ass was to anal play during our body switch when I made my remark. I was remembering how she teased me yesterday by mentioning how much Lee now likes having his own ass touched. Maybe I could take advantage of that now.

We switched places and Lee sat on the edge of the cot resting on his elbows while I was on my knees between his legs. Lee has a beautiful cock, circumcised and a bit longer than John's, but maybe not quite as thick. It was so erect, it looked like it could release its load at any second. I realized I could make him cum just by putting him in my mouth, but what would be the fun in that?

I saw him watching me from the other side of his penis. I gave him a wicked smile and gently blew puffs of air up and down the length of his shaft. His cock twitched wildly and a drop of pre-cum flew off and landed on my lips. I licked my lips and drew my face closer to his erection, and carefully traced along the entire length of the underside of his cock using only the tip of my tongue.

He twitched again and moaned.

"Reena, what are you doing?" he asked anxiously.

"I just want to enjoy this a little bit before I swallow your cum. It looks like you're enjoying it, too," I said as I reached up and lightly tickled up and down along the length of his shaft with the tips of my fingernails, paying special attention to his sensitive frenulum.

"Oh, fuck," he moaned as he reached for his cock.

I grabbed his wrist before he could touch himself.

"Patience, Brother! Good things come to those who wait. I remember you said that to me once."

"I think I created a monster. Fine, do it your way, just don't take too long. You've already got me on edge now," he replied.

I giggled and gave his cock a quick lick with my tongue against his frenulum, tasting the precum that had dribbled there. I wrapped my thumb and forefinger tightly around the base of his cock, or at least as much as I could since he was too thick to get my fingers all the way around to touch each other. He watched with wide eyes as I opened my mouth and slowly drew the tip of his cock inside, swirling my tongue around the underside.

He moaned and squirmed beneath me, and I felt the muscles at the base of his cock spasm several times against my fingers holding back his release as he tried to twitch his cock in my mouth. I took him out of my mouth and made a display of rubbing my tongue around the outside of the tip.

He moaned appreciatively.

I pressed my lips against the tip of his rod and slowly pushed my head down, keeping my lips tightly wound around the shaft as I pushed him deeper into my mouth. I maintained eye contact as I continued to move my face closer to his groin, massaging the underside with my tongue all the way. I took a quick breath through my nose as I pressed downward, my lips moving further down on the shaft until I felt the head of his cock against the back of my throat. I swallowed and my throat muscles squeezed against the tip.

He thrashed beneath me, and I pinched the base of his cock tighter as he tried to come down my throat.

"Oh my god! Reena, please!" he moaned pitifully.

I came up for air and a strand of saliva connected his tip to my lips. I kept a tight hold on the base of his cock as I gently squeezed his sack, feeling it pulse beneath my hand as it tried to release its contents. For the next minute or so, I continued to massage his balls and lick the underside of his tip, causing him to squirm more violently until he grabbed my head.

"Reena, no more, please. I need to cum!" he whimpered.

I gave his sack one last squeeze and put my finger in my mouth, wetting it thoroughly.

I took my finger out of my mouth and replaced it with Lee's cock, sucking as hard as I could while thrashing my tongue against the tip. Then, I pressed my saliva-coated finger against his anal star and pushed it inside while releasing my grip from the base of his cock.

"OH FUCK!" He shouted as he exploded in my mouth.

I drank his seed while fucking his ass with my finger, prolonging his orgasm. He twitched and came for over a minute before he finally collapsed back into the cot, gasping for air.

"Wow," he said when he recovered, "You didn't do that three years ago."

"I'm glad you liked it. Are you ready to switch?" I asked.

He took a deep breath.

"Yeah. What do I have to do?" he asked.

I placed an army blanket on the floor and instructed him to sit cross-legged on it. I couldn't help but notice he was still semi-erect when I sat down across from him, our knees barely touching.

"Give me your hands," I instructed.

He extended his hands, and I held them.

"Now what do we do?" he asked.

"Now I chant. You're going to feel dizzy and cold, so I suggest you close your eyes and keep them closed until I tell you to open them," I instructed.

I watched him close his eyes. Now for the chant.

I hesitated. I hadn't thought about the chant until now. It had to be specific, which meant I couldn't use the same one I used with Amanda. Crap!

How to start? "Horny?" No that wasn't right. "Loving?" That seemed to fit.

"Reena? Anything wrong?" Lee asked.

I peeked. His eyes were still closed.

"Just give me a minute, I need to adjust the chant a bit. Let me think," I replied.

I thought about Lee and what he wanted to do. The rest was easy. I closed my eyes.

"Get ready, here goes," I said before I chanted:

"Loving siblings, / With common goals, / Protecting honor, / Reverse their souls!"

The tent got very dark, and the air turned cold. The small whirlwind between our bodies swirled and rustled the papers on the table near the radio behind me. Once again, I felt as if I was being pulled sideways inside the whirlwind. After about 20 or thirty seconds, the whirlwind stopped, and the light and temperature inside the tent returned to normal.

I opened my eyes and saw my female body in front of me. I smiled.

"You can open your eyes now," I said in Lee's voice.

Lee opened his eyes.

"Holy shit!" he said in my voice.

He dropped his hands and held them to his mouth and throat.

"My voice! It worked! It fucking worked!" he said, smiling.

I stood up and immediately noticed a bobbing weight between my legs. I looked down and saw my dick . . . well, Lee's dick. It was nearly fully erect. I reached down and touched it. Ooh, it was sensitive. . . and it felt good.

"Shit, Reena. I had no idea your tits were so sensitive," Lee said.

I looked over and he was standing up and holding his breasts in both hands, lightly grazing his thumbs over his erect nipples. My cock twitched just watching him.

"Yeah, they are. Fortunately, the bra keeps them under control somewhat," I admitted.

"Fuck. I feel it all the way down to my—Oh shit, that's right, no dick," he said, touching his clit and outer labia.

"Of course, what else were you expecting?" I asked.

"See, I told you this body turns you on," he said, looking at me.

"What do you mean? . . . Oh, crap!" I said, realizing I had been stroking my cock the whole time I was watching Lee.

He started giggling. His breasts jiggled when he did. My cock twitched again and a drop of precum formed at the tip.

"This thing is so sensitive. I can't take my hands off it," I said, still stroking it.

"Holy shit. I can't believe I'm getting horny watching you stroke my cock," he said with his hand rubbing his crotch, his middle finger hidden between the folds of his outer labia.

"Okay, we better stop and get dressed. Looking at my naked body is making me horny," I confessed.

We dressed in each other's clothes. I helped Lee with the bra, since his only experience with bras was taking them off and even then, it was never on himself. I gently tucked my erection into my pants, but it hurt a little straining against the front of my pants as I carefully pulled up the zipper.

"I hope this thing goes down on its own, unless you want to let me borrow your mouth for a while," I said.

"Forget it, Reena. I may be in your body, but I have no intention of sticking a cock in my mouth, even if it is my own," he said.

"Sucking cock is not so bad once you get used to it. You might even enjoy the taste of cum after a while," I said.

"That's gross! I'm going to find Porter. Give me a ten-minute head start to get him alone, then you should join me to help finish him off," he said.

"How will I find you?" I asked.

"We'll be in his tent. I won't ward it off, so you'll be able to walk right in," he said.

He started for the tent flap. I saw that the way he was walking, and it looked all wrong.

"Lee, wait!" I called.

"What now?" he asked.

"To make this work, you've can't just look and sound like me, you've got to act like me, too."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, for one, you don't go stomping out of the tent like you're going on a 10-mile hike. You've got to move your hips like this," I said, trying to demonstrate hip movement, which I found difficult as a guy.

"Shit. Let me practice this," he said as his walked swishing his hips back and forth.

"Too much swish in the hips. Try being a little more subtle. Walking like that makes you look like you want to get laid. Oh, and no swearing. I almost never curse, except maybe when I cum," I said.

"Holy shit, this is too much-- . . . I mean gosh, this seems like a lot of work," he said, walking across the tent.

"That's better! Just try to think like me when you walk or talk. Oh, and another thing, and this is important. Don't forget to smile. You're a beautiful woman now and guys expect you to smile. If you don't, they'll think you're stuck up or having your period or something."

"Okay, that makes sense. I never realized how much shit...I mean crap you have to put up with," he said as he unwarded the tent. He was about to walk out when Amanda walked in, nearly bumping into Lee.

"Oops sorry, Morina. Did you guys work everything out?" she asked, looking at Lee.

Lee just stood there, not sure what to say, so I quickly spoke up.

"I think so. Reena calmed me down quite a bit, right Reena?" I said to Lee.

"Ah, yes...sure, Lee. I'm glad I was able to make you see reason," he said, smiling.

"Where are you going, Morina?" Amanda asked Lee.

"There's something I have to do, hopefully, it won't take too long," he replied.

"Take your time. I'm going to spend a little time with this handsome hunk while you're gone," she said putting her arms around my shoulders and leaning in for a kiss.

"Uh, Lee, don't forget I'm going to need you in about 10 minutes," Lee said as he left the tent.

"What did she mean by that?" Amanda asked as she watched Lee (in my body) leave.

"She's working on a proj—mmm!" I started to say when Amanda jumped up on me with her arms around my neck, her legs wrapped around the small of my back and her mouth pressed against mine, shoving her tongue between my lips. I instinctively put my hands under her thighs to keep her from falling.

I had kissed Amanda before in both my body and hers, but her kisses were never like this. There was an urgent passion behind that kiss. It was making me horny! My cock twitched against the front of my pants and against her mons.

"Mmm! Someone's happy to see me," she said seductively, breaking the kiss and climbing down.

She immediately reached for my belt and was unbuckling me before I could react.

"Uh, Amanda, I have to meet Reena in ten minutes," I reminded her.

"I heard her. That will give me plenty of time to take care of this," she said, pulling my pants down to my ankles and grabbing my cock.

"Amanda, before you do that, I think you should kn-- Oh my god!" I said as she put me in her mouth.

I had given guys my share of blow jobs before, but this was the first time I'd ever received one. Moreover, I was getting one from Amanda, who loves to suck cock and enjoys the taste of cum. Her warm, moist mouth and the way she moved her tongue against the sensitive frenulum on the underside of the head was the most incredible sensation.

Just when I thought the pleasure in my groin couldn't get any more intense, Amanda reached up and lightly scratched the back of my scrotum with her nails.

"Holy shit!" I moaned sharply.

I placed my hands on either side of her head to steady myself as I clenched my core, only to discover that as a male, that "clenching" caused my balls to tighten and my cock to twitch.

Amanda made a sound that was part chuckle and part moan and when I looked down and found her looking up at me between those curly copper bangs of hers. She had a smile on her face, or as much of a smile as she could manage with my cock in her mouth.

I smiled back at her through half-open eyelids. I'm sure my facial expression was one of pure ecstasy from the pleasure she was giving me. My only thoughts were of the tingling feelings in my groin and the sudden need to get off.

Amanda must have sensed that need as she squeezed lightly on my balls, coaxing me to empty my seed into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the tip of my cock with a renewed sense of urgency, and I had an overwhelming desire to fill her mouth with cum.

Back in Salem, the term "cocksucker" was used as a term of derision. But losing myself in the sensation of being in a male body and having my penis sucked gave that term a whole new meaning for me. From the way she was pleasuring me while thoroughly enjoying it herself, Amanda elevated "cocksucking" into an art form. She was in control, and I would have given anything she asked just to cum in her mouth. Ironically, cumming in her mouth would be the only thing she would ask for.

12