Mormon Lesbian Ch. 01

Story Info
The first time experience between two unlikely girls.
6k words
4.29
16k
18

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MorLesMom
MorLesMom
40 Followers

It's not every day that someone manages to convince a Mormon girl to set aside her religion for a night, so when it happens, one has to make the most of it.

This is a story of a younger me. And my experiences with my Bestfriend. My younger self was a whole lot more exciting than me now. But I'd like to share with you the story of Sky.

To begin with, Sky is an 18-year-old recent high school graduate, spending a gap year at home before heading to Seattle Washington College of Arts. It's not the best school in the world, but she received some scholarship offers there for theater. She decided she didn't want to live in Logan, Utah anymore, so she figured she might as well go somewhere else. Plus, she loves acting and believes she has the talent to make it big in Hollywood one day.

She stands at 5'7" with a Caucasian background, and her hair is a brunette color, sometimes with a touch of auburn. It's rather plain, not as swirly and flowy as others'. It simply falls straight to her breasts and back. Speaking of which, her breasts are not the largest, just a regular B cup, but they're not the smallest either. She takes care of herself and keeps fit. She goes for a run every morning and visits the gym regularly. Although she's not obsessed with it, Emma goes to the gym too. But we won't talk about Emma just yet.

Beep, beep, beep.

"Thwack!"

"Mmm.God I hate mornings"

"It's 6:30 a.m. Ugh... Why do I hate myself?"

This is a recurring question she asks herself every day. It may seem like a routine to some, but to her, it's a genuine question that she still hopes to find an answer to.

"My panties... are wet. Fuck. Oh, right, haha... That was a good dream."

Last night, she had a dream where she stumbled into her old school naked, and her best friend Emma pulled her aside into the supply closet away from prying eyes. She confessed that she couldn't handle it anymore.

" I would definitely classify that as a wet dream." She chiddied to herself.

She laced up her running shoes after reminiscing for a bit and went for her daily run.

She spends about an hour every morning, it's her daily routine to keep herself looking good and feeling good.

As Sky arrives back home, sweaty from her morning routine, she heads inside and makes her way towards the shower. However, as she walks past her parents' room, she hears some unusual sounds. Sky stops in her tracks and listens intently. "Mmm, God, honey!!!" she hears, causing her face to turn deep red. She quickly runs, nearly tripping, to her room on the other side of the hall.

Panting and slightly startled, Sky lets out a nervous laugh. "Of course, that's what they were doing on a Saturday morning," she murmurs to herself. She turns on the water in the shower, waiting for it to warm up, but can't resist stealing a glance at herself in the mirror.

"Damn, if I were another girl, I'd want to tap this ass too," she thinks as she turns around to check out her behind. Satisfied with what she sees, Sky appreciates her soft yet firm appearance.

Stepping into the shower, her mind drifts back to last night's dream and her parents' activities right across the hall. Almost instinctively, her hands move to her breasts, while the other rests on top of her pussy. She can feel not only the sweat but also the lingering scent of her own desire.

"Mmph," she lets out a whimper as she inserts her finger inside. "Aaaamm," she gasps, pressing her hand against the wall as her legs weaken. Sky adds another finger, sliding them in and out in a rhythm, trying to recall the details of her dream, envisioning Emma's body.

"Yes! God, yes!" she murmurs, fervently pleasuring herself as she approaches climax. She vividly remembers the sight of her best friend orgasming all over her mouth in the dream, with a squirting finale. "Mmmfff, ahhhh!" Sky's legs give way, and she slumps down in the shower, her body convulsing with pleasure. Looking down, she sees her juices covering her fingers. She contemplates tasting it, but the thought of doing so with her own fluids feels somewhat off-putting. Instead, she decides to wash her hands and body, then finishes her shower to get ready for the day.

Sky walks into the kitchen to find her dad cooking breakfast by the stove. He stands tall at 6'1", a handsome man even at 40, though he sports a dad bod. He often jokes that it's proof of his fatherhood rather than just having a daughter. With blond hair, blue eyes, and a complexion similar to Sky's, he exudes a casual charm. He has a 9 o'clock shadow and short hair, the sides trimmed down, giving him the appearance of a soldier after a month without a haircut. Today, he's wearing a soccer shirt, finding comfort in its fabric despite not being a soccer enthusiast.

"Is that bacon I smell?" Sky asks as she takes a seat by the island table in the kitchen.

"Nope, that's my bacon you smell. If you want some, there's still some in the refrigerator," her dad replies with a sly smile.

"Dad! That's like 9 pieces," she responds, feeling defeated.

"I get some, right?" a strong but smooth voice chimes in from behind Sky. It's her mom, a shorter yet gracefully aged woman, resembling an olive-skinned version of Sky. She enters the kitchen with a smile, her hair slightly disheveled from just getting out of bed. Sky knows all too well the real reason for her mom's tousled hair, and the thought makes her shudder.

"But of course, with the price of a kiss per piece," her dad says playfully.

"Oh, is that right?" Sky's mom playfully responds. She walks over to her husband and kisses him softly on the lips, followed by five quick pecks. "Six kisses means six pieces," she declares with a smile.

They all share a laugh, and Sky's dad gives her mom a piece of bacon. He then prepares plates with eggs, hash browns, and bacon for the girls.

"I was just kidding, but I should charge kisses more often," he jokes.

"I'll pass," Sky replies, relieved that her dad didn't ask her for a similar deal.

"Ahh, you won't kiss your old man?" he playfully whines, laughter in his voice.

"She's all grown up, hun. Don't worry; I'll give you enough for both of us," Sky's mom teases, kissing her husband, and spanking his behind.

"Blah, I'm eating," Sky declares, shielding her eyes playfully.

"You know, Sky, there comes a time in every young woman's life..." Sky's dad starts to say, but she quickly interrupts him, jumping up from the table and grabbing her keys. "I'll be with Emma if you need me," she announces, leaving her parents sitting in the kitchen. Sky heads to her car, planning to meet up with Emma.

Meanwhile, in the car, Sky's thoughts turn to her conversation with her dad. "Is it something I said?" he wonders aloud, a touch of concern in his voice.

Driving for about 15 minutes through tree-lined roads, Sky makes her way to Emma's place, which is a little outside of town. She checks her phone to see if Emma is awake.

"You up?" Sky sends a message.

...

No, comes the reply.

"I'm headed over," Sky responds.

...

"Whatever," Emma replies curtly.

"Perfect. Love how nice she is when she texts me," Sky mutters to herself. Emma has been her best friend since they were in 2nd grade, bonding over their shared experience of cutting each other's hair in protest to girls not allowed to cut their hair as short as boys. They even took it a step further by cutting the hair of the girl who had made fun of them. This act of rebellion landed them in detention and earned them a scolding from their parents. While their hair looked strange for weeks, they laughed it off and stood up against bullying from that day forward. Since then, they have been inseparable, even attending homecoming together when they couldn't find dates.

Although a guy asked Sky to be his date, she refused, citing her desire not to leave Emma alone. Back then, Emma was shy and not adept at flirting, but with Sky, she could be her true, energetic, kind, and loving self.

"Go away..." Emma groans from beneath her blankets, signaling that she's not in the mood.

"I'm not going away. You promised we could go shopping and get ready for the party tonight," Sky insisted, determined to motivate Emma.

"I don't wanna get up," Emma whined, clearly lacking the energy to start the day.

"Why not?" Sky inquired, curious about the reason behind Emma's reluctance.

"Ugh, my dad showed up here last night, so I stayed with mom for emotional support until he left," Emma explained, her voice tinged with frustration.

"Right. So what happened?" Sky asked, wanting to understand the situation better.

Emma rolled out of bed, revealing her youthful beauty and charm, reminiscent of her mother. Though her breasts were smaller, they were developing and already a D-cup size. Emma yawned, stretched, and lifted her shirt, briefly exposing her soft belly. While she didn't have a six-pack, her abdomen was still defined. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she looked at Sky with a touch of disdain.

"He just kept saying sorry and telling her that it was a mistake and that it happened so long ago that he even forgot about it. How do you forget you cheated on your pregnant wife... He cheated when I wasn't even born yet. And he never once thought to tell my mom. Too bad for him, his old mistress or whatever ran into my mom at the mall. What luck for him," Emma shared with a mixture of resentment and disbelief.

"So, I take it they're getting a divorce?" Sky inquired, trying to piece together the situation.

"Maybe... The bishop asked my parents to see if they could work it out. So my dad is trying, but my mom won't listen," Emma responded, her tone indicating her mother's resistance.

"Not that he deserves her to listen," Sky retorted, displaying her support for Emma's mother.

"Haha, yeah, I guess not. But he is still my dad... They were so happy before all of this came to light," Emma lamented, the complexity of her emotions evident.

"Well, let's not dwell on it and go get you a cute new outfit," Sky suggested, hoping to distract Emma from her troubles as she pulled her friend out of bed.

Emma resisted, collapsing into a lump on the ground. "Just five more minutes," she pleaded, clinging to the carpet.

"No, come on!" Sky urged, tugging at Emma's leg, determined to get her up.

"Please!" Emma pouted, using her puppy-dog eyes to appeal to Sky's sympathy.

"Fine, how can I say no to such an angel," Sky relented, giving in to Emma's request, unable to resist her friend's charm.

"Ah, I love you, Sky," Emma said, slowly falling back into sleep.

Sky's heart did a double front flip, and her face burned hot. Luckily, Emma's eyes were closed, or Sky would be in trouble. "Of course, she just meant it as a friend, I know that," she thought, but those words hit deep.

Sky lay on the ground next to Emma, feeling her breath against her hair. Emma smelled like flowers, and that was the last thing Sky remembered as she fell asleep too.

They slept for about an hour when Emma finally woke up and looked over at Sky, smiling mischievously. She grabbed a bowl and hurried to the bathroom to fill it up with warm water. Emma returned to find Sky right where she left her, placing the bowl near her hand and then taking her hand.

"mmmm," Emma uttered, looking confused at the unexpected sound.

She placed Sky's hand in the water, and Sky immediately woke up. "Hey!" she yelled.

"Nah," Emma screamed, bursting into laughter.

Sky grabbed the bowl and threw it at Emma, who screamed for real this time. "Take that!" Sky laughed triumphantly.

However, Sky froze as she saw Emma standing there, soaked in her thin pajamas that had turned see-through and clung to her body.

"You suck! I was just trying to see if you would pee in your sleep," Emma said matter-of-factly, as if it wasn't her fault she ended up in this predicament.

"Sky?" Emma called out, noticing Sky's distracted state.

"Mmm?" Sky snapped to attention, hearing her name.

"Oh, sorry, I was still waking up," Sky replied.

"Oh, well, I'm gonna change. So..."

"Ah, I love you, Sky," Emma said, slowly falling back into sleep.

Sky's heart did a double front flip, and her face burned hot. Luckily, Emma's eyes were closed, or Sky would be in trouble. "Of course, she just meant it as a friend, I know that," she thought, but those words hit deep.

Sky lay on the ground next to Emma, feeling her breath against her hair. Emma smelled like flowers, and that was the last thing Sky remembered as she fell asleep too.

They slept for about an hour when Emma finally woke up and looked over at Sky, smiling mischievously. She grabbed a bowl and hurried to the bathroom to fill it up with warm water. Emma returned to find Sky right where she left her, placing the bowl near her hand and then taking her hand.

"mmmm," Emma uttered, looking confused at the unexpected sound.

She placed Sky's hand in the water, and Sky immediately woke up. "Hey!" she yelled.

"Aahh," Emma screamed, bursting into laughter.

Sky grabbed the bowl and threw it at Emma, who screamed for real this time. "Take that!" Sky laughed triumphantly.

However, Sky froze as she saw Emma standing there, soaked in her thin pajamas that had turned see-through and clung to her body.

"You suck! I was just trying to see if you would pee in your sleep," Emma said matter-of-factly, as if it wasn't her fault she ended up in this predicament.

"Sky?" Emma called out, noticing Sky's distracted state.

"Mmm?" Sky snapped to attention, hearing her name.

"Oh, sorry, I was still waking up," Sky replied.

"I stood up quite abruptly. "

"Oh, well, I'm gonna change. So..."

"What?" Sky asked confused actually trying to wake up now.

"Oooh. We're both girls and this isn't the girls locker room," Sky reminded her.

"Right," Emma nodded. After hesitating, she took off her clothes, standing there in just her cute polka dot bra and panties.

The innocent choice of lingerie made Sky chuckle. "What?! You don't like what you see?" Emma said into a twirl as Sky's heart did a back flip.

Sadly if she knew that Sky was Bi she wouldn't be acting this way.

"Nah I'm just laughing at your underwear a 5 year old would wear."

"Hey! They are super comfy. And I don't need to wear anything to impress anyone till marriage"

"Right ..till marriage. Mormon rules right?" Sky asked almost downtrodden by the reminder of just how out of reach Emma truly is.

Sadly if she knew that Sky was Bi she wouldn't be acting this way.

"Well yes but also my choice. Remember I'm a member of the church of Jesus Christ, not because my parents are. But because I choose my own path and I know this church is true." she says with such conviction it's almost impossible to not feel like she is brainwashed or something.

"Okay whatever, oh wear the red ones. You look great in red." I say holding up her red bra and panties.

" Um okay. Thanks," she says awkwardly taking her underwear from sky. She takes off her bra and reveals her gorgeous and perky nipples stiff from the cold. Sky could feel her pussy throbbing with heat at the sight of Emma completely naked. But it's soon over as Emma hardly puts the panties and her clothes on covering her body.

"Ready when you are! " she exclaims as she opens her bedroom door.

------------------------------------------------------------

Sky and Emma spend most of the day at the mall wandering around and looking at clothes and sometimes some boys would walk by that even Sky found attractive. But would only point out and talk about it because Emma was boy-crazy. They found a nice blue and red patterned top and skirt for Emma and a solid green shirt that fell to one side of Sky's shoulder.

"Oh, naughty! " Emma pointed out. And Sky laughed at it but bought it anyway.

The party tonight is a grad party for all the kids who recently graduated. It's the last night that they will see most of these kids so they can do and say whatever really so it should be fun. They aren't planning on staying in the old town. They are headed to Washington together next year. Or so that was their plan.

"How do I look? " Emma says as she walks out from the dressing room in a dark sparkling dress that reveals her shoulders and cleavage and falls one leg with the other open to the inside of her thigh...

Sky's mouth dropped and her pussy was immediately soaked again in arousal.

"well if I was a lesbian I would take you in that dressing room and fuck you right now," Sky said before realizing what she just said.

"Ahhhh!! Sky you didn't have to swear" Emma laughs and blushes. "But thank you. Wierd compliment though, but I don't think im buying it, I just wanted to see if I would look good in it. And if you were a lesbian I wouldn't have done that to you. You would probably be unable to contain your urges from me." She says matter of factly.

"If only she knew," Sky thought to herself, a wistful sigh escaping her lips.

"But you look gorgeous!" Sky exclaimed, unable to contain her excitement. "Imagine going to the party in this... You would have men laying on top of puddles just to have you walk over them." Trying to hide her own anticipation, she crossed her legs in the chair.

"Haha, it's too revealing," Emma responded, returning to the dressing room. "I would be so cold too. These dresses are rather impractical."

Sky watched in sadness as Emma disappeared behind the curtains.

"Well, you looked amazing," Sky mumbled under her breath, her words barely audible.

The day passed, and both girls ended up with their new outfits. While Emma changed into her new attire, Sky simply opted to wear her trusty jeans and the green top they bought from the store. Emma stood there glowing from spending all day with her friend and ready for a fun night.

"Are you going to be too shy tonight?" Sky asked as they pulled into the parking lot of a grand mansion owned by one of the wealthy boys hosting the party.

"No, and Sky, remember! No alcohol," Emma reminded her sternly.

"Yeah, yeah, I remember," Sky replied, memories of the last time she got drunk flooding her mind. She had recklessly run around without her clothes on, earning the nickname "Emerald" as her so-called 'Stripper Name.' "I wasn't proud of that."

Leaving their car behind, they spotted numerous classmates from school making their way towards the entrance, accompanied by booming music. To avoid losing each other in the bustling crowds, they walked hand in hand.

"Sky!!!" a girl exclaimed with excitement. "Emma!!"

"You guys came!" a petite girl with short pixie blond hair approached them, enveloping them both in a warm bear hug before releasing them.

"Hey, Carey! How have you been?" Emma asked, wearing a bright smile.

"You know me. I've been busy preparing for my dream college, BYU Provo. I'll be leaving next week," Carey replied, her expression turning slightly sad. "I'll miss you two."

Carey had a fair complexion with a sprinkle of freckles, and her cute charm resembled that of a little sister. Behind her glasses, her bright blue eyes shone with intelligence. She was a true geek, except for one distinguishing feature—her larger-than-life bosom, even bigger than Sky's. They had been friends with Carey since middle school, and she had been the one who helped Sky through science class.

"We're going to miss you too. But after this gap year, we'll be off to college ourselves, so don't worry," Sky assured her.

Curiosity sparkled in Carey's eyes as she asked, "What about Emma's mission?"

Emma's expression froze, and she glanced at Sky with an apologetic look.

What?" Sky asked, her brows furrowing in confusion. "What mission?"

"You know, those missions that teenagers from the church do," Carey replied, her voice tinged with a touch of awe.

MorLesMom
MorLesMom
40 Followers
12