Mormon Lesbian Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma's gaze shifts downward, her expression laden with sadness. "Yeah... I know," she replies softly, her voice laced with a mix of regret and understanding.

"Sky, do you want to stay over? Like old times," Emma suggests, her words echoing with bittersweet nostalgia. "I leave soon, and I want to hang out like we used to."

The mention of "like old times" stings Sky's heart, reminding her of the unrequited love she carries. Yet, beneath the ache, the fact that Emma doesn't harbor hatred or resentment offers a glimmer of solace.

They both walk into the warm, inviting kitchen, joining their parents for a delightful meal. Laughter fills the air as they reminisce about cherished memories and shared experiences. As the night draws to a close, Sky musters the courage to ask if she can spend the night, seeking solace in familiar company. Her parents, understanding her need, readily grant permission, bidding their goodbyes before heading home.

With the shower's warm embrace washing away the remnants of her tears, Sky examines her reflection in the mirror. Her eyes appear slightly raw from the emotional outpour, but the vulnerability she sees only strengthens her resolve. She takes a deep breath, ready to face the night ahead.

Stepping into Emma's room, damp hair cascading down her shoulders, Sky is met with a surprised shriek from Emma, the sound a mix of delight and anticipation.

As Sky stands there in the hallway, her heart sinks, spiraling out of control. The realization hits her that not everything will be the same anymore. She whispers softly to herself, "I guess not everything will be the same," reminiscing about the times when they would change in front of each other without a second thought.

Mrs. Anderson, wearing a confused expression, catches sight of Sky in the hallway. Sky musters a sheepish wave, too flustered to say anything.

"Come in!" Emma calls from inside her room.

Opening the door, Sky enters to find Emma freshly washed and wearing her cozy pajamas. Uncertain, Sky asks, "So now what?"

Emma pats her bed invitingly. "Come on, okay, some things have changed. I can't have you eyeing me up while I change, that's weird. Sit down," she says, trying to ease the tension.

Sky takes a seat on the bed, unsure of what to expect. Emma breaks the silence, her tone light as she asks, "Tell me, how did you know you were into girls? Was I your first crush?" Their conversation suddenly feels reminiscent of ordinary high schoolers discussing innocent crushes.

"No... Your mom kinda was," Sky admits shyly, her cheeks flushing.

"Ewww, gross!" Emma exclaims, feigning disgust. But their laughter fills the room, breaking the remaining barriers between them. It feels like a breath of fresh air, a return to the way things should be. Perhaps even better, now that they have no secrets. Emma and Sky talk for hours, pouring their hearts out until exhaustion lulls them into a peaceful sleep, holding hands and lying side by side in Emma's bed.

Sky awakens, blinking her eyes open, only to be greeted by the sight of a slumbering goddess beside her. She can't help but silently plead, "God, please, can I have her...?" Glancing at Emma's alarm clock, she sees the time: 2:36 a.m.

"Frustration," Sky mutters, her heart pounding in her chest. The warmth radiating from her body intensifies, a mixture of desire and longing. Shifting to lie on her side, she gazes at Emma's peaceful face, and in that moment, an unexpected surge of pleasure rushes through her, catching her off guard.

In a hushed whisper, she confesses, "Emma, you drive me crazy." Her hand instinctively moves downward, finding its way to her panty line. Slipping her hand inside her pants, she discovers the wettest panties she's ever had on. She must have orgasmed in her sleep... "So why am I still horny?" Sky wonders, her hand gently cupping her pussy. As she gazes at Emma lying beside her, her mind drifts back to their earlier kiss—the tender touch of Emma's lips and the comforting sensation of her breasts against Sky's head.

Sky suppresses a moan as her finger delves into her nether regions. Anxious, she freezes when Emma stirs in bed, fearing she might have been caught. However, her tension eases as Emma continues to sleep, undisturbed by the movement. Sky resumes her exploration, finding solace in the secrecy of the moment.

As Sky continues to stimulate herself, her breathing grows heavier, and soft moans escape her lips. Aware of the need for discretion, she covers her mouth with her free hand, intensifying her focus on pleasuring herself. Her gaze fixates on Emma, envisioning her in a state of undress and contemplating the sensations she would experience if she could only taste her sweet nectar. The vivid imagery fuels Sky's desires, pushing her further into a realm of heightened pleasure.

Sky finds herself unable to contain her escalating pleasure, her soft moans turning into desperate whimpers. Gasping for air, she becomes completely consumed by the intense sensations coursing through her body. In her heightened state of arousal, all thoughts and distractions melt away, leaving only the captivating presence of the girl before her—Emma, the one who stirs her desires so intensely. The realization of her own arousal, combined with the enticing image of Emma, amplifies Sky's longing and pushes her closer to the edge of ecstasy.

"Whats that smell?" A groggy Emma says turning.

Sky's world shatters as Emma's voice pierces through the haze of pleasure. Startled, she quickly withdraws her hand from her pants, her face flushing with embarrassment. She stammers, desperately searching for words to explain the situation, but nothing coherent comes out. Panic takes hold of Sky as she realizes the compromising position she's been caught in.

"I... I..." Sky stammers, her voice barely a whisper, unable to form a coherent explanation. Her mind races, trying to comprehend the magnitude of the situation and the consequences it may have on their friendship. She feels a mix of shame, vulnerability, and fear coursing through her veins, not knowing how Emma will react to this intimate and revealing moment.

Emma, still groggy from sleep, stares at Sky with a mix of confusion and shock. Her initial surprise quickly turns into concern as she sees the distress in Sky's eyes. Without fully comprehending what she has witnessed, Emma's instinctual empathy kicks in, and she moves closer to Sky, reaching out a hand.

"Hey, Sky... Are you okay?" Emma asks softly, her voice filled with genuine care and worry.

"Emma , God I Want you," Sky says with no barrier, no more hiding her feelings. And Emma just lays there shocked at what she is seeing.

Emma's eyes widen as Sky's confession hangs in the air, leaving a charged silence between them. The weight of those words resonates deeply within Emma, stirring a mix of emotions she struggles to process. She never anticipated hearing such a raw and vulnerable declaration from her best friend.

"Sky, I... I don't know what to say," Emma replies, her voice trembling with a mix of surprise and uncertainty. Her mind races, trying to make sense of the sudden revelation and the implications it carries for their friendship. Emma's heart wavers between compassion and confusion, torn between wanting to support Sky and the unfamiliar territory these newfound feelings represent.

Sky's eyes well up with tears as she gazes into Emma's bewildered expression. The floodgates of her emotions have been opened, and she feels both relieved and terrified at the same time. She takes a deep breath, mustering the courage to continue.

"I've tried to hide it for so long, Emma. I've tried to pretend that what I feel for you is just friendship, but it's more than that. It's always been more," Sky admits, her voice quivering with vulnerability. "I love you, Emma. I'm in love with you."

Emma's brow furrows as she tries to process the weight of Sky's words. A myriad of thoughts and emotions collide within her, the shock slowly giving way to a glimmer of understanding. She reaches out, gently placing a hand on Sky's trembling shoulder.

"Sky, I care about you so much, and our friendship means everything to me," Emma responds, her voice filled with sincerity. "But I need time to figure things out, to understand my own feelings. This is a lot to take in."

Emma breaths and looks at Sky. And her heart finally caves in.

As Emma moves closer to Sky, a myriad of emotions flicker across her face—uncertainty, curiosity, and a hint of determination. Without another word, she gently cups Sky's face, her touch warm and reassuring. Their lips meet in a tender yet passionate kiss, a fusion of pent-up desire and the profound connection they share.

Sky's eyes widen in surprise and then flutter closed as she melts into the kiss, her body responding instinctively to the surge of emotions coursing through her. The taste of Emma's lips, the softness of her touch, and the warmth of their embrace ignite a fire within Sky, erasing any doubts or fears that had previously consumed her.

In that moment, time seems to stand still as their lips move in perfect harmony, their bodies pressed close together. It's a kiss that speaks volumes, communicating the depth of their unspoken desires and the intensity of their connection. The world around them fades into the background, leaving only the electrifying energy that binds them together.

The passionate kiss between Sky and Emma intensifies, their lips locked in a fiery embrace. The room fills with a mix of desire, longing, and a hint of uncertainty. Their hands explore each other's bodies, tracing over curves and eliciting soft moans of pleasure. The heat between them grows, igniting a primal need for each other.

Their kisses deepen, tongues entwining in a dance of desire. Time seems to stand still as they lose themselves in the intoxicating sensation of their lips moving against each other. Their bodies press closer, the electric connection between them growing stronger with each passing moment.

In this stolen moment of passion, Sky and Emma find comfort and affirmation in each other's arms. Their love, once hidden and unspoken, now blossoms into something undeniable and powerful. They continue to kiss, pouring their emotions into each tender touch, savoring the taste of newfound intimacy. Emotions that had been long repressed come to the surface with a vengeance as the lovers express their longing for each other. In an unforgettable act of passion, Sky penetrates her friend's bottoms. with her hand, eliciting a response that leaves Emma's lips like a moan.

As Sky's fingers Inch closer to Emma's sex. Emma's breathing increases. Sweat beads on her brow. Her body trembles as the pressure builds within her, begging for release. Just as she can't take it any longer, Sky presses forward, forcing Emma to open up for her lover's probing fingers. But instead of release she feels cold.

Sky slides off Emma's bottoms as, Emma begs her with her eyes for something. Finally, Sky moves down and takes in the magic and allure of what she has dreamed about for years. Finally she gently blows on places a gentle kiss on Emma's clit, sending shock waves through her body. The heat rises within her, and she arches her back, pushing her body against Sky's mouth.

The bedroom is quiet with only the sounds of Emma's breathing as Sky kisses Emma's folds. Her tongue finds its way into Emma's hole and delights in every inch of her hot wet insides. Sky alternates between kissing her pussy, sucking her clit, and fingering her. Every moment is a delight to Sky, tasting the essence of her friend's sexuality, loving every second of the gift she is being given.

Emma moans in pleasure as Sky slowly starts moving her fingers in and out. As Sky continues her oral onslaught on Emma's tight hole, Emma lets go of everything she holds back. Her mind begins to race, racing to keep up with the intensity of the pleasure she is feeling. This isn't right. This shouldn't be happening. This is wrong. But there is no turning back, she loves it too much. Sky must stop, she has to pull away from her friend or else...

The sensations run through Emma's entire body. A wave of euphoria overtakes her, consuming her mind and soul, and sending her over the edge. She screams out in pure ecstasy, reveling in the sexual release. As her orgasm peaks, Sky pulls her lips from Emma's clit, thrusting two fingers deep inside her, causing her to erupt once again, almost immediately.

Suddenly Emma realizes that Sky is eating her. Sky is sucking her pussy! Her juices flow freely as Sky's face fills with a mixture of Emma's fluids and her saliva. Emma cannot believe what is happening; she can't believe she is orgasming to her friend eating her.

Emma's mind racks with guilt as the post orgasm trauma sets in. Why am I doing this? Why does she have to do this? My god, how could I let myself get caught like this. What if my mom walks in here and catchs us? What would she think? What would she say?

For some reason, Sky seems to sense Emma's anxiety and stops. Her face is drenched in juices as she rolls onto her side next to Emma. The two girls lay together holding one another, listening to the night sounds. Emma looks over at Sky.

"What are we doing."

"I don't know."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No. Don't stop."

"Why?"

"Because I love it."

"You love what?"

"Your tongue. Your fingers. Your mouth. Your beautiful body. All of it."

A tear runs down Sky's cheek. She reaches over and wipes it away.

"How did I deserve someone so wonderful? You're so amazing."

Sky leans in close and softly kisses Emma.

"I want to try you now." Emma says with a little anxiousness in her voice.

Sky's mind erupted in happiness. Her crush and best friend is about to go down on her.

Emma turns over and kisses Sky. Tasting herself on Sky's mouth sends tingles down her spine. Sky lies down on her back and tells Emma to eat her slowly.

Emma looks at Sky's pussy and a little bit of fear and uncertainty clouds her mind.

Sky seeing her reluctancy sits up.

"Do you want to try something else?" Sky asks Emma.

"Sure."

"Take your top off and lie down."

Emma does as she is told. "I want you to suck on my breasts while you finger my pussy."

Emma stares at Sky, "Are you sure?

Sky shakes her head yes, "Yes, please."

Emma undoes her bra and tosses it aside. Holding both of Sky's breasts in her hands, Emma goes to work, alternating between sucking and licking them.

Emma can't believe she is doing this but she can't stop she wants to make Sky feel as good as she did.

Emma's hand slides down Sky's body and stops when it reaches her stomach. She hesitates momentarily before plunging two fingers into Sky's soaking wet slit. The pressure builds rapidly within Sky, who convulses in shock.

Sky begins to orgasms right then and there with only a touch from Emma's fingers. In just moments, Emma has driven Sky over the edge. It doesn't take long for Sky to beg Emma to continue. As Emma froze in awe of what she did to her best friend.

This time Emma doesn't stop or get scared, she wants Sky to experience all the pleasure that she did. She knows Sky loves her and Emma begins to believe she loves Sky too.

It doesn't matter that they've known each other their whole lives, tonight they will be lovers and nothing will ever change that.

The moment of truth comes when Emma wraps her lips around Sky's pussy. It is an intense taste, almost more than she can handle, but Emma manages. Sky moans loudly as Emma moves her tongue in circular motions around her clit.

All thoughts of being caught fly out of Emma's mind. She needs to give Sky all the pleasure she gave her. It doesn't matter if she gets caught, they'll never speak of it again.

Soon, Sky feels the familiar sensation in her pussy, just before it explodes. She groans loudly and loses complete control of herself, as her body goes into orgasmic spasm after orgasm.

When it finally subsides, Sky breathes heavily, catching her breath. She looks over at Emma.

"That was incredible!"

Emma nods. "So were you."

They smile at each other.

As they begin to calm down, Sky looks at Emma, "Should we put our clothes back on? I don't want your mother to see me naked."

Emma smiles and giggles, "Yeah, probably not."

She lays down next to Sky and rests her head after they put their cloths back on.

"So will you still leave me for that mission of yours." Sky says with a giggle.

But that sentence made Emma freeze and tears began to leak from her eyes as the realization of all that just transpired pierced her heart.

But before Sky could ruin the moment anymore. Emma sits up, grabs her cloths and tears them off again. And then grabs Sky and pull down her pj's bottoms.

"Do me again!" Emma yells at Sky.

"Please." Sky says nervously and excitedly .

Sky quickly puts her hand between her legs and starts rubbing her clit. Then she spreads her legs apart and just then Emma pushes sky to the bed.

The sight of Emma being all dominant turning Sky on even more.

Emma thrusts her pussy into her face and sky happily sticks her tongue inside

Tasting her new favorite dessert. Licking deeper and all over her wet cunt drinking from her center. Swallowing every drop she can get on her tongue.

All the while Emma begins to moan and gasp. Emma grinds her hips harder and faster into Sky's face, pushing her tongue further and deeper.

Sky's tongue now working as a mini cock. Causing Emma to orgasm once again. The feeling so intense that she can't hold back.

"Mmm God Skkkkyyyy! " Emma begins to convulse in her orgasmic climax. And Sky can't believe it.

Her mouth fills with liquid. She can't breath.

So she releases her mouth and holds on to Emma's cunt and Emma Squirts on her face and Sky realizes what is going on. She swallows and places her mouth over her lover's pussy and drinks each squirt. Almost drowning but not wanting to waste anymore. Emma soon relaxes and sits straight up.

"Oh my Gosh did I just pee on you?" Emma says in shock.

Sky laughs. "Yep. Sorry love, you were having such a great time getting eaten. You couldn't help yourself. I know it's gross, but I don't care. They call it squirting."

Emma chuckles. "Yeah I guess it is. Can we please talk about this later?"

"Sure".

"Is there another way I can do it?" Emma asks in euphoric bliss actively getting addicted to sex.

Sky smiles and decides to try something else.

" Fine sit right there." Sky points to the head of the bed.

Emma sits on the bed and Sky scoots over and lifts her leg. She gets close to Emma and places her pussy over her lover's pussy. And begins to gyrate pushing their pussies together. And Emma smiles and returns the pressure. They begin to grind on each other matching the rhythm of the other. And Sky leans over and kisses Emma as they scissor each other. Catching Emma's gasp in her mouth as Emma tastes herself on Sky's tongue. They pull apart only to both moam and gasp for air as they hump each other with renewed energy and enthusiasm. Soon Emma is shaking as Sky begins to convulse violently over Emma's crotch.

"My God Emma I'm cumming!"

"Me too Sky!! Ahhh" Emma screams loud as she begins to fill Sky's pussy with her pussy juices and soaking the bed and their lower parts at the same time. Emma sighs after she calms down, and Sky slumps over off of her new lover and kisses her over and over. And Emma forgets about the fact she is tasting her own pussy. Deciding the flavor isn't that bad.

"Wow that was amazing." Sky says still out of breath.

Emma giggles. "Yes. It sure was. Would you mind if I borrowed your body for awhile."

"No way babe. Do whatever you want." Sky replies in exhaustion.