Mormon Lesbian Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma smiles and kisses Sky on the mouth again fighting her tongue to taste all of her juices that Sky so graciously took from her.

Emma then feels a sudden rush of creativity and sits on top of Sky's face.

" Okay then lick my ass."

Sky froze.

There above her mouth was the place you poop out of. Sky knows shes that one who started this but she didn't know Emma would go sex crazy.

Sky sticks out her tongue and licks Emma's bum. Not really sure how she should go about this she stuck her tongue in. Emma giggled and grinded on top of Sky's face as she ate out her ass.

Soon Emma had enough of Sky's tongue. So she reached down and guided Sky's face between her butt cheeks. Sky gagged as she began to eat out Emma's tight anus.

Sky could feel Emma's warmth as it pushed against her face and her eyes rolled into the back of her head as her consciousness faded into pure ecstasy. Soon she couldn't feel any part of her body other than her mouth and pushing into Emma's tight hole. She then felt something warm surround her lips and the aroma of sweet pussy mixed with sour ass filled her senses.

And soon Emma grabbed Sky by the hair and pulled her away from her body.

"Your done! You have eaten my asshole and now its time to get some of your own Medicine!" "Umm.. Emma..?" Sky moans quietly.

"Get down there and lick up every bit of pussy juice that has been spilt on the floor!"

"What?" Emma asks with a counter to the demand.

Both girls stare at each other fighting for dominance. Then they both start to giggle.

"Fine. I guess I will let you have your fun" Emma mumbles under her breath before she kneels and licks the ground that seems to be covered in their combined juices. But mostly her pee from before.

"You're not going to share are you?" Sky asks nervously.

"I thought we were just making things more interesting." Emma giggles with pride.

Soon Sky realized what Emma meant and quickly sat down next to her and kissed her deeply. Kissing Emma so deep the two could taste each others' pussy juices and pee from before. They broke apart and stared at each other smiling while gently biting each other's bottom lip.

"Hmm. Now this tastes better than what I had before." Emma said trying to keep herself awake.

"Me too" Sky responds before planting another passionate kiss on Emma's lips. Their tongues dance around in each others mouths making each other even wetter. Emma having a moment of clarity finally ended the kiss.

They pull apart and smiled at each other. "I guess time for bed? " Sky asks sitting up while Emma follows suit and takes a deep breath as she realizes she is very tired from Sky eating her ass earlier and cleaning the floor with her tongue. And all the many orgasms of that night.

"So that's what an orgasms feels like." Emma says with a chuckle.

"Yeah. That is pretty much the most awesome thing ever." Sky laughs also remembering the intense pleasure she got from each orgasm.

Soon the two snuggle up together and begin to fall asleep.

"Dream of what your going to do to me next time." Sky giggles kissing Emma's cheek.

Silence creeps in and the girls sit there in happiness. Or at least Sky was. Emma's mind is clouded with pain and the realization this can't continue.

"Sky. This is probably the only and last time we ever do that. I'm going on my mission and I'm going to do everything I can to repent of this night."

Sky's smile fades, replaced by a mix of disappointment and frustration. She looks at Emma, her eyes filled with a desperate longing.

" What!? " Sky Exclaims.

"But Emma, why does it have to end here? Can't you see how much I want you? How much I need you?" Sky pleads, her voice tinged with a hint of desperation. "We can make this work, despite your mission. We can be together."

Emma's expression contorts with guilt and conflicted emotions. She pulls away slightly, creating a small distance between them.

"Sky, I can't ignore the commitment I made. My mission is a part of who I am, and I can't just abandon it," Emma responds, her voice trembling with a mix of regret and determination. "I want to do what's right, even if it means sacrificing what we have."

Sky's heart pounds in her chest, her emotions swirling in turmoil. She reaches out, gripping Emma's hand tightly.

"But don't you see? We have something special, something worth fighting for," Sky insists, her voice filled with passion. "Why throw it all away for something that may not even bring you true happiness?"

Emma's eyes well up with tears, her conflicting emotions evident in her trembling lips. She pulls her hand away gently, her gaze fixed on the floor.

"Sky, I can't let my desires cloud my judgment. This is what I need to do," Emma says, her voice wavering. "I don't want to hurt you, but I have to follow my convictions."

Sky's frustration boils over, her eyes welling up with tears. She takes a step back, her voice quivering with a mix of sadness and anger.

"You're choosing your mission over me, over what we could have," Sky exclaims, her voice filled with a mixture of hurt and resentment. "I thought you cared about me, but it seems like you're willing to throw it all away."

Emma's face contorts with pain, tears streaming down her cheeks. She reaches out, her voice choked with emotion.

"It's not that simple, Sky. I do care about you, more than you know," Emma says, her voice breaking. "But my faith and my duty come first. I can't ignore them."

Sky's heart aches, her voice trembling as she takes a deep breath to steady herself.

"Fine, go then. Choose your mission over me," Sky says, her words laced with a mixture of resignation and heartbreak. "But don't expect me to wait around forever."

With those words hanging in the air, a heavy silence falls between them. They both stand there, their emotions raw and their hearts heavy with the weight of their choices. It's a painful realization that their desires may not align, and their dreams of a future together may remain unfulfilled.

They retreat to their separate beds, the once comforting closeness now replaced by an emotional chasm. In the darkness of the room, their thoughts and feelings swirl, each grappling with their own inner turmoil.

Sleep eventually finds them, but their dreams are haunted by what could have been, the fragile thread of their connection hanging by a thread. It's a restless night, filled with longing and unanswered questions, as they both try to find solace in the midst of a bittersweet reality.