Morning After

Story Info
Father and daughter deal with the fallout of a drunken night.
6.3k words
4.66
72.3k
131
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMK877181
CMK877181
2,298 Followers

All characters are above the age of 18 unless otherwise specified.

*********

My eyes slowly opened. The bright sunlight filtered in through the thin white curtains hanging down over the bedroom window. I blinked a few times, adjusting to the morning light.

I hadn't slept that well in months, years even. I felt totally rested and refreshed. I looked over to the antique analog clock on my nightstand; 9:30.

Damn. Even for a Saturday, that was pretty late. Although I guess I hadn't fallen asleep until much later than normal.

I stretched my arms and legs out, taking a big yawn, and relaxed back. I don't think I had ever appreciated how soft these sheets were. My wife really did have good taste.

Of course, I hadn't ever slept naked in them before. The soft fabric covered my bare skin, making me feel warm and protected.

I rolled over onto my other side. For the first time in 22 years, it wasn't my wife lying next to me. She was away in Chicago, visiting her sister for the weekend.

The girl was facing away from me. Her long brown hair rested on the sheets, a few stray strands clinging to her still slightly-sweaty back. I ran my fingers over her soft hair, gently tucking it into her back so I wouldn't lie on top of it.

I moved closer to the 19-year-old, my eyes following the curve of her spine down to her perfect, shapely butt. I put my hand on her side, just beneath her ribcage, and ran it all the way down to her upper thigh. My fingers wandered lower, coming to a rest on her butt.

She was still asleep, I thought. I nuzzled up right behind her, the warmth of our bodies huddled together almost stifling. My hand moved back up, and I gently wrapped my arm around her, right below her breasts.

I bowed my head down and lightly kissed her neck, admiring how perfectly soft and flawless her skin was. My head fell back on the pillow, some of her soft hair just barely tickling the stubble on my cheeks.

"I love you so much," I whispered. My eyelids were heavy again, and I felt myself drifting back to sleep. I was in complete bliss. I never wanted to leave this moment.

She stirred slightly, her butt pressing against my abdomen. "I love you too, daddy."

***

My eyes opened again.

This time, Kiah was staring right back at me.

"Hey," she whispered. "You're awake."

"Yeah," I replied. She was facing me this time, her naked lithe body on display. My head rested on one of my hands; the other was on the sheets. Her hand was intertwined with my own, her thumb lightly brushing on the back.

"I was almost afraid that it was a dream," she said with a small smile. God, that smile and those dazzling blue eyes could make the whole world melt away.

"I'm still here," I responded. I moved my free hand to her forearm, slowly rubbing up and down.

We lay there in silence for a few moments, just staring into each other's eyes. Nothing else existed in that moment. Just us. Not my wife or my job or her school or anything else in the whole world. Just us.

She moved her head forward, and I picked up the cue, tilting my head and kissing her softly, our mouths barely touching. I wanted to savor that moment forever, those soft lips, her insatiable scent, that butterfly feeling in my heart like I had just fallen in love again.

She pulled away after a few seconds, resting her head back on the pillow. We were just a few inches apart, our noses practically touching. I moved my hand up further along her arm, still just gently rubbing her perfect skin. I could feel the small goosebumps gather where I touched.

"Should we talk? About last night?" I tepidly asked. I didn't want to ask that. It meant exiting this little cocoon of ours, where nothing else mattered. It meant stepping back into the real world and facing the consequences of what we had just done.

"I don't really want to," she said with a smile. She had the most adorable little dimples in her cheeks when she smiled. Much to my chagrin, they disappeared as her face became more serious. "But we probably need to."

"I just...." I paused, trying to find my words. "I just don't want you to regret anything."

"Of course not," she responded. "I think I wanted it more than you did."

"I don't know," I said. "I think I was lying to myself. Now that it happened, I don't think there's anything in my life I've regretted less."

"How do you think I felt?" she said with a smile.

"I know. But just, just promise me that if you did want this - if you wanted us - to stop, you'd tell me."

"Stop? Does that mean that it's going to continue?" she asked.

"I... I don't know," I answered truthfully. "I mean, last night I said this was a one-time thing, it couldn't happen again."

"We both said a lot of things last night," she coyly replied. Her hand was inching closer to me on the sheets, closer to my cock. I was already partially erect; just looking at her was more than enough to make me hard.

"Kiah, I'm being serious," I said. I was looking straight into her eyes, melting away at that warm gaze. "Do you want this to continue?"

She looked back at me without answering, letting my words linger in the air. I wasn't sure if she really didn't know the answer, or if maybe she was just afraid of admitting it. Either way, my heart beat faster with each passing moment.

"I shouldn't," she finally said. There had to be something else coming, I hoped. "It's so terribly wrong for this to be happening. I know I'm not supposed to feel this way about my father."

Her face was wracked with tension. She bit down on her lower lip.

"But I do," she finally said. My heart fluttered, and a smile beamed across my face.

"You have no idea how happy I am that you said that."

"I think I have some idea," she replied. "It just feels like something happened to me last night."

"Like you finally discovered a side to yourself that had been hidden away for years," I interjected.

"Exactly," she smiled. "And I knew all along that it was somewhere deep down within me. And now I found it, and I feel so different."

"Better than you've ever felt before."

"Yeah. And I don't ever want that to go away. That natural, untamed, lustful, horny side of me. If that means being judged by society or crucified by some ancient notion of morality, I don't care."

"All I want is you."

"All I want is you... inside of me," she whispered back.

Before I could say anything else, Kiah moved her hands to my chest and pushed me onto my back. Just as quickly, she swung a leg over me and straddled my crotch. My cock was now fully erect, the bulbous pink head shimmering with pre-cum.

She reached down with one hand. Her fingers wrapped around the head of my cock, sending sparks through my body. She had me like putty in her hands.

Slowly, she worked her hand down my shaft, gripping just a little bit tighter as she moved down to the base. My whole cock was shiny with pre-cum as she rubbed it in, making her way back up to the top.

Kiah let go of my dick, staring at it still standing straight up of its own accord. She giggled a little bit.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing," she responded. She ran her hand down the length of my cock again. "It's just so weird."

"What do you mean?"

Kiah shifted forward a little bit, touching her pussy lips against my shaft. I could feel the slight dampness adorning her slit, telling me she was just as turned on as me.

"It's just...." Kiah paused.

She ground her hips down a little so she was sitting on top of me. My dick was pressed flat against my stomach, squished firmly between my torso and her labia. She leaned over so her long brown hair hung down, the ends just tickling the stubble on my cheeks. The morning glow shining through her hair made it appear a few shades lighter than it actually was, almost the same color as her mother's, actually. Her face was framed in the light perfectly; she was so fucking beautiful.

"It's just that me even looking at your penis 24 hours ago would have seemed so foreign," she continued.

"Well how do you feel about it now?" I asked, half-sarcastically, but also still wanting to make sure that she was okay with what we had done.

Kiah moved her hips back and forth, rubbing her pussy lips along the length of my cock. She bent down further, her face now just a few inches from my own.

"I think you can figure it out," she responded, in a barely-audible whisper.

Our gazes were locked as I stared deep into her dazzling blue eyes. The sunlight coming through the curtains amplified the stunning color even more. Her eyes seemed to grow bigger the longer I focused on them, until they encompassed my whole world. I felt enraptured, almost hypnotized by them. In that moment, I was my daughter's slave. I would have done anything for her.

Kiah bowed her head down to meet mine and planted a soft kiss on my lips, breaking the hold of her trance on me. Her hips kept moving, slowly gyrating and grinding on my cock. The carefully maintained strip of brown hair adorning her mons bristled against my sensitive head as she shifted back and forth, back and forth. I was rock-hard, ready to burst at any moment, even though I wasn't even inside her.

I ran my hands up the outside of her thighs, feeling the small bumps on her skin as my fingers played over her warm flesh.

"You like this right now?" Kiah asked me as she ground her hips down, again her voice hardly more than a whisper.

"Hmmm," I groaned in response. The constant teasing of having her grind her pussy on my dick was almost better than actually being inside of it. Almost.

"I like it too," she continued, kissing the outside of my right ear and gently nibbling on my lobe. "But I'd like it better if you were inside me."

All of a sudden Kiah sat back up quickly, betraying the incredibly relaxed and tender pace she had established. She shifted her hips back so she was resting on my upper thighs, finally freeing my cock and letting it spring out, pointed straight up at the ceiling.

Kiah's eyes were glued to my dick, watching the beads of pre-cum leak out and drip down my engorged pink crown. She bit on her lower lip ever so slightly, a look of burning lust washing over her whole face.

"How did you like it?" I asked her, thinking back to what she'd last said. "Last night?" I clarified.

"What? The fucking?" Kiah asked. She reached out with both hands and wrapped her fingers around my cock. She started jerking me off again, moving her hands up and down my shaft in a corkscrew motion.

"Yeah. You know, having it inside you, for the first time."

Kiah looked back up at me. "Fucking phenomenal," she responded after a pause. "I couldn't have asked for a better way to pop that cherry."

"Good," I said. "Your first time should always - oh god," I was cut off as Kiah picked up her pace stroking my dick, continuing to build me closer to climaxing. "Should always be a great experience."

"Well that it most certainly was," she laughed back, those lips turning up into that gorgeous smile of hers, a smile that had brightened up my world for every day of the 19 years she'd been on this earth. It just now brightened me up in an entirely new way.

"I'm hoping my second one is even better," she added slyly.

"You'e not going to get a second one if you keep that up," I said honestly. "You're gonna make me finish."

Kiah looked down at my dick again and slowed the stroking of her hands, seemingly realizing the full effect she had been having on me. She looked a little disappointed that she had to stop.

"Well we can't be having that," she said. She let go of my dick entirely and crawled back up the bed on all fours so she was even with me, towering over my supine body.

She settled down so she was lying on top of me and brought her mouth to mine. We kissed again, just gently at first. Our lips crept open, both of us accepting the other's tongues as our mouths engaged in the playful and lustful dance of a French kiss.

My rough hands played over my daughter's body, starting by gripping her tight, firm ass. It had been toned by years of gymnastics and cheerleading (she would kill anyone who claimed it wasn't a sport). I had never fully appreciated the rewards of all the money I had sunk into those over the years, but now feeling and squeezing her fantastic bubble butt made it all worth it.

I ventured further up, over her ribcage, before both hands slid to the small of her back. I wrapped Kiah up tighter in a hug, pulling her body completely against mine. Her small, perky breasts pressed against my chest, her protruding nipples brushing up against my chest hair and continuing to harden at the friction.

We kissed for a few minutes, basking in the late morning sun and enjoying the rising heat from our bodies. Pressed right up against each other, I could already feel sweat begin to develop on my brow.

Our mouths disentangled for just a moment, and Kiah let out a long sigh.

"I fucking love you," I said.

"I love fucking you," she replied with a wide smile on her face.

I chuckled; "I'm serious," I said.

"I know. You might have forgotten that your penis was literally inside of my vagina yesterday. I doubt we'd have had sex if you didn't love me at least a little bit," she light-heartedly responded.

"That reminds me actually," I said. "Where did you learn how to give a blowjob? I thought you'd never done anything beyond kissing before."

Kiah grinned and dipped down for another kiss. Her tongue snaked out and traced over my lips before diving back into my mouth and intertwining with my own tongue.

Just as quickly as she had leaned in, she pulled away, her teeth tugging slightly at my lower lip before releasing.

"I haven't," she finally answered. "But Giana and I had a sleepover last year."

Giana was my daughter's best friend, and Kiah staying over at her house (or vice-versa) was not an uncommon occurrence. Giana was a sweet girl, not super bright but always meant well, if also a little wild for our tastes.

"Okay..." I said, signaling Kiah to continue.

"And we were talking about guys, and sex. And one thing led to another, and she helped show me how to give head, on a dildo."

I raised my eyebrow in surprise. I certainly never would have imagined our perfect, innocent girl practicing blowjobs at sleepovers. But my view of my daughter had changed considerably over the last day, and I now knew she certainly had a very wild side that she had managed to keep relatively tame, for now.

"What??" she asked incredulously, reading my expression.

"Nothing, I didn't say anything."

"Uh huh. You certainly were saying a lot last night when I was making good use of that practice. 'Oh god yes. Oh fuck Kiah, keep sucking my dick! Oh god that's so good baby!'" she mocked me, putting on a purposefully gruff voice.

"Fuck you!" I playfully shot back, lightly poking her between the ribs.

"That's your job," Kiah wittily replied. "Besides, how else was I supposed to have learned? You think Mom was gonna teach me?"

Suddenly the mood in the room entirely shifted from that one word.

Mom.

"Ahh god," I sighed. Kiah knew exactly what I was thinking. She rolled off from on top of me so she was lying next to me again, just as she had been when we woke up.

I wrapped my left arm around her shoulder, keeping her at least partially in my embrace.

We lay in silence for a few moments, the weight of the previous night's events still gradually sinking in and bursting the honeymoon bubble we had secluded ourselves in.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked, finally breaking the silence. I turned my head to look at Kiah again. She was curled up on her side, gazing back at me.

"I don't know," she answered candidly. "We both said we wanted this to continue."

"I know," I responded in kind. "And I was being honest about that."

"Me too," Kiah added.

"I just don't know what we're going to do with this whole situation. Yesterday we were a normal family and now things have gotten very complicated."

"You say that like it's a bad thing."

"No of course not sweetie," I reassured her. "I don't think I've ever felt quite like this with anyone else before. I wouldn't take this back for the whole world. Because you are my whole world."

"Daaad, that's so fucking cheesy," she giggled.

"Yeah probably," I chuckled. "But we only have another day to figure this out. Your mom gets back in...." I reached over to my nightstand and checked the time on the clock. "Holy shit, it's 12:30 already."

"Oh god," Kiah laughed.

"Shit, I haven't slept in this late in years."

"That's because you're an old man," she teased.

"Hey don't speak to your father like that."

"Oh no, daddy, I'm so sorry!" Kiah retorted in a feigned high-pitch voice. "I was a bad girl, you need to punish me!"

She quickly flipped over onto her stomach, reached back, and smacked one of her butt cheeks with her hand.

"Spank me daddy!" she continued in the squeaky voice. She widened her doe eyes, fawning at me and looking like the most innocent and helpless little girl ever.

"You asked for it," I retorted, wanting to get back at her for goofing around. I reached over with my dominant right hand and firmly slapped her ass, filling the room with a loud "thwack" and a squeal.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed. "That fucking hurt, oww!" Her left butt cheek was flushed red with a big hand print on it.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry," I genuinely apologized. "I didn't mean to slap that hard."

"No, don't apologize," Kiah said, flipping her hair over her other shoulder and giving that sultry look to me again.

"It felt nice actually. But you do need to kiss it to make it feel better." She pouted her lips out like a child, knowing she had me wrapped around her finger. I smiled back at her and quickly leaned over to her backside. I planted a soft kiss on her butt, right on the softest spot of her ass.

"That make it better?" I rhetorically inquired.

"Uh huh," she answered.

"Good." I spanked her other cheek without warning, considerably lighter this time, but enough to still make Kiah jump.

I laughed and lay back down on the bed.

"You're an asshole," Kiah shot back, mirthfully pushing my side.

"No you," came my genius retort. We both smiled, and let silence hang in the air for a few seconds.

"In all seriousness though, we do need to talk about how things are going to go when Mom gets back."

"Ugggh," Kiah groaned, "do we have tooo?" she whined.

"Yes," I said with a more firm tone. It was my Dad tone. "We have a lot of things to discuss."

"Like what?" Kiah asked.

"Do we tell her? Do we hide it? How often are we going to keep doing this? Just when she's not around? There's shit to figure - "

Kiah suddenly sprung back up and straddled my waist again. She leaned forward and put a finger to my lips, cutting me off.

"You know what I think? I think that I don't give a fuck right now. We'll talk about this later. But for now...." her fingers trailed down my chest, past my (long-since-disappeared) abs, to the base of my dick. "We have other matters to attend to."

Kiah craned her neck down and let a large strand of spit dangle out of her mouth and drop down right onto the head of my dick. She brought her hands up and started rubbing it in, slowly twisting her hands down the length of my shaft and getting me all lubed up. My dick responded to her touch, fully hardening once again.

"You ready?" she asked, giving me a subtle wink.

"Always baby," I answered.

Kiah kept one hand in place at the base of my shaft, holding my dick steady. With her other hand, she licked her palm and moved it to her pussy. God, that was such a beautiful sight. Her tight, dainty flower was concealed by juicy, pink lips, with a small brown landing strip just above her clit. I could still see the slight shimmer of moisture adorning her labia. Kiah rubbed the spit into her opening, getting herself even wetter.

CMK877181
CMK877181
2,298 Followers
12