All Comments on 'Morning After'

by CMK877181

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very nice. Didn't need to know how they got there for this story; but that would be a good story to read some day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
More.

Continue their story please. Just them though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue to next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes, by all means publish the story of daddy taking his little girl's virginity. So HOT!!!!

CunnyLinguistTooCunnyLinguistTooalmost 2 years ago

very interesting story, I'd love to read what happens to them in the future.

AdrienRealityAdrienRealityalmost 2 years ago

How did this amazing story begin the night before? I am very much looking forward to that connection.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic! Romantic as hell. Great dialogue!

PLEASE publish the night before!!!!

NikkiejanesNikkiejanesalmost 2 years ago

Superb erotic story telling at its best.

The love and affection between the pair was plain to see and the sex was hot. If Kiah had been a virgin the night before she had been a quick learner with all the moves she tried out on her daddy the second time they had sex.

From my point of view I loved that you had left the night before and how they had ended up in bed together as a mystery. I'd keep it like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WOW. Thats almost a carbon copy of what happened with my daughter and me. The emotions and everthing. That was over 10 years ago and we're still at it. We don't need anyone else

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love your work, it took my breath away. I’m concerned that Kiah is too young. It’s a fantasy that strikes to close to home for anyone in my profession. Two confessions to make. My first confession is that I started having sex with my father at the age of 36. I thought I was well aware of the consequences of crossing such a taboo line but believe me, I was not. I love sex with a willing partners, both male and female. One of the defining moments of my youth was secretly seeing my mother perform oral sex on my fathers rather large member. Almost all of my extended relationships have involved me referring to my boyfriends as daddy during sex. Men seemed to get off on calling me their little girl and more than once I would close my eyes in the heat of passion and imagine my father inside of me. Two years ago he sent me a link to Literotica.com in response to a running joke about me being single. Weeks later, when mom was away from the house overnight, Dad started calling me. We would discuss the news of the day and if I had been dating anyone in the past few weeks. Depending on my answer he would ask if the “sexy” stories turned me on. I was honest, and replayed that several of the stories helped me get to sleep at night. He implied that I must be reading only the boring stories. I laughingly said no, that’s not how it works. When my father asked again my response was more honest, “Daddy I lay in bed nude and masturbate.to stories of redheads with long legs being fucked by a handsome man with a big cock.” “Well young lady that’s a beautiful image, perhaps it’s time I reclaimed my little girl !” My second confession is this was the moment I knew I would end up on my knees staring up at my father’s beautiful eyes, with my lips wrapped around his long fat cock.

.

PantherStrife89PantherStrife89over 1 year ago

Is there a Pequel to this sexy story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wish this was a more lengthy story. You are incredibly talented writer, erotic but tender.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCMK877181@CMK877181
I originally joined Literotica because I figured I’d try my hand at writing. Here I am a year and a half later, still going strong and loving it more than ever. Send me a message through the feedback feature or leave a comment on one of my stories if there’s anything you’d l...