Morning Coffee

Story Info
Mistress punishes and pegs Her slave over morning coffee.
4.6k words
4.41
13.7k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Femdom story with pegging and punishment. 18+, consensual domination.

Domme pronouns/references are Capped whereas sub pronouns/references (even at the beginning of sentences) are not.

_________________________

i woke up a little groggy and turned over, almost falling off the cot held by chains affixed to the cell wall. i had forgotten i wasn't allowed to sleep in my bed last night and Mistress had caged me, naked and plugged, in Her cell. i remembered She had gone out last night. And She always enjoys knowing i am locked away when She is not home in the evenings. Apparently, i fell asleep before She returned. She had left me caged, either because She got in late and was tired, or just because it pleased Her.

my ass was incredibly sore after sleeping with the too-thick plug inside me. And my cock was half swollen with morning wood inside the confines of the cock cage. It hurt... a lot! I groaned at the sharp pain when i rolled back over and the cock cage thumped against the metal cot. i'm pretty sure that's what woke me up, my cock straining to stiffen with morning wood while being battered against the metal cot as I tossed and turned. i wondered briefly why in the world i was letting myself be caged and plugged like this. What was i thinking?

Mistress Raeyne must have been nearby and heard me stir because She sauntered over to the cell settling just outside the bars. Holding Her morning coffee, She looked down on me with a frown on Her lovely face. Yet, despite Her frown, just the sight of Her made my heart pound with desire and devotion. She wasn't wearing much, just one of my dress shirts that obviously barely covered Her shapely curves. She knows it makes me weak when She dons something of mine, claiming it as Hers in that moment. She then enjoys returning it later with Her scent all over it, telling me to wear it and think of Her during the day at work. It drives me crazy! lol

Today my/Her blue shirt was mostly unbuttoned, so i could see Her incredibly full, beautiful breasts on partial display. And Her long, sexy legs looked amazing as they stretched under my shirt down to Her pretty painted toes. my cock tried instantly to harden at seeing Her, throbbing urgently with a heartbeat of it's own. The sight of Her reminded me exactly why i let myself be caged and plugged, lol. Of course, i'm devoted to Her for more than just Her stunning looks, but omg they sure didn't hurt! Mhm, She drives me crazy and i'd do anything for Her. my being caged and plugged pleased and aroused Her, so that's all that mattered.

Mistress smiled as She heard me grunt in pain, wiggling uncomfortably on the bench at seeing Her. She teased me, "I see My horny slave finally woke up. Mm, and I love that just the sight of Me makes your/My cock strain to stiffen. It also pleases Me that the cage keeps you focused, yet unable to get fully hard. But of course, you don't really need that big black cock hard to serve Me, now do you?"

i ached for this Woman as i listened and nodded submissively, making Her smirk with a knowing smile. Feeling humbled and emasculated, i replied "No, Mistress Raeyne, i do not need it hard to serve You, You're right." Uttering that acknowledgment out loud made me slip deeper into subspace, increasing my eagerness to please Her.

Mistress Raeyne slowly reached between Her legs making sure my gaze followed Her dainty hands under my shirt, sliding between Her slightly parted thighs. She slowly rubbed Her sex with a soft moan of pleasure, purring, "MMM, it really turns Me on to hear you know your place, boy. I see your hungry eyes on My beautiful pussy. You don't even realize you are licking your slutty lips desperately as you watch Me. But you will not get a taste today and... don't you dare move." She knows i will not move from the cot without Her permission, no matter how much i ached to kneel before Her and beg for a taste of Her, even just from Her fingers. She just enjoys giving me commands and watching my obedience.

But after a few delicious moments of teasing both Her sex and me, She frowned again. Then She slowly pulled Her hand from Her thighs. Her tone changed abruptly as She said, "However, you upset Me this morning. I woke up eager for a nice hot cup of coffee. But you clearly didn't set the timer last night and no coffee was waiting for Me. I had to make My own cup! Tsk Tsk. You will be punished for being so forgetful, slave."

my mind was spinning as i heard She was upset and punishment was coming. She could be very demanding when She hadn't had Her morning coffee! How had i forgotten to set the timer!? i tried to remember what happened last night in order to frame a timid response. Thinking back i recalled She had received a text that Her appointment had been moved up. Then, in a flurry of rushed activity, She had stripped me, plugged me roughly, and shoved me in the cage far sooner than planned. No wonder my ass still hurt, not just from long night, but also from the dry insertion.

She must have forgotten, but it didn't matter. i wasn't going to try to correct Her, or my punishment might be worse. So, i just hung my head a little lower and replied, "my apologies, Mistress! i can be forgetful sometimes and i am sorry You had to make Your own coffee this morning. i will accept any punishment You give of course. You own me and even punishment is an honor." i hoped my obedient response would soften Her anger a bit, although i suspected She was just teasing me. i kept my head down awaiting Her reply.

She took Her time, making my worry grow, slowly sipping Her coffee. Then She walked away without a word.

That's when i became really nervous that perhaps She was really upset after all and not just teasing me. i got more and more nervous as the minutes passed. i only had a vague idea of the time, since She didn't allow me to see a clock in the cell. She always told me when i was locked in i didn't need to know the time. i just needed obediently wait until She was good and ready to let me out. Eventually, i heard Her coming back, bringing my thoughts quickly back into focus upon Her in the here and now. Her high heels clicked loudly, and i admit hearing them turned me on like crazy, as She approached the cell.

Hearing Her heels also told me She had likely had dressed for work. She leaves for work before me and never leaves me caged when i have to commute to my office. Sometimes, when i work from home, She will push my laptop through the bars and make me work in the cell, of course. But W/we both knew i had to drive downtown today, so i now had some indication of the time.

But then... She told me to look up at Her and i gulped in surprise and a little fear.

my eyes wandered slowly up Her body. She was wearing 6-inch high heels with dark stockings. She also had on a just-barely work-appropriate-length short skirt. It was tight enough to hug Her curves just right, although there seemed to be something wrong with it i couldn't quite place. But then my eyes wandered upwards taking in the rest of Her outfit. She also wore a sexy blouse accentuating just the right amount of cleavage. i smiled up at Her, appreciative of how She always looked classy and sexy as hell at the same time. She had indeed mostly changed for work. i say mostly because then i noticed She had added something i knew must have been for my punishment.

my horny thoughts finally settled enough for me to register the thick bulge tenting Her skirt. She smirked when She noticed my gaze and lifted Her skirt to show me Her biggest strapon was dangling from Her curvy hips. She wasn't wearing panties either. i moaned seeing a glimpse of Her pussy lips. They were still moist from Her earlier teasing play, but now mostly hidden behind Her strapon. i bit my lip seeing She'd chosen Her biggest tool. She smirked again when She noticed the slight fear in my eyes as it dangled menacingly.

Mistress Raeyne leaned casually against the cell and pushed Her strapon through the bars. Then She pointed to the floor in front of Her without a word. i got off the ledge, scrambled quickly, and got on my knees before Her, wondering what She had in mind. Would She make me bend over and fuck me through the cell bars? i didn't see any lube with Her, so was She going go fuck me dry, similar to the way She had plugged me last night as my punishment? i was tripping, wondering what would follow.

She looked at me and crooked a pretty finger, saying, "Slut, come suck Mistress' cock like a good boy. Give me a sloppy blowjob like a good cockslut. Mmmm, and swallow it all so the other end rubs My pussy just right and makes Me purr while you blow Me this morning."

i blushed ten shades of red hearing Her call Her strapon a cock and telling me to suck it. It made me weak when such nasty words escaped Her pretty, soft lips. It was such a jarring contrast with what anyone seeing Her would ever suspect. i was glad my dark complexion mostly hid the red spreading in my cheeks, lol. But i knew my place and simply took a deep breath and obeyed.

i moved closer to the bars and reached up to lift Her "cock" a bit so that it lined up with my mouth. i was still hesitant, knowing how slutty it made me feel to have Her strapon invade my mouth and throat. So, i started slow, working up my courage to "swallow it all" as She'd ordered. i slowly lapped my tongue first just around the head of Her strapon. Then i opened my mouth wider and wider, straining to suck the thick head in my mouth. Sucking Her strapon always felt so intimate, like a part of Her was inside me, claiming me in an incredibly emasculating power exchange.

She smirked, looking down at me, and began gently moving Her hips. Her thrusts forced a bit more of the shaft in my mouth. i clamped my lips a little tighter trying to slow its invasion, scared at how big this monster was as it slid deeper and deeper. Noticing, She got impatient and pulled out, surprising me. i heard the wet, slutty squelching sound Her strapon made as it slid from my lips. She grabbed the base and slapped my face with it hard a few times. i felt like a complete slut thinking, "omg, Mistress just cock-slapped me, that's new!" i felt the wetness from Her strapon smeared all over my face, making me feel even sluttier.

Then She said, "Slut! I told you to suck it all, not nurse the head like a tease. Now see what you made Me do. Are you trying to give Mistress blue balls, like i do when i lock you in that cock-cage? Huh, are you trying to make Me mad? Look at you, kneeling naked with My precum smeared all over your face. That actually does look hot and slutty but stop being a cocktease! Get your ass to work and deep throat My cock!" Hearing Her call the wetness from my blowjob Her precum and call me names made me feel even more embarrassed, but also more eager to obey Her.

Then, without waiting any longer, She put a hand on my head and shoved Her hips forward roughly. She held my head as She forced Her strapon deep in my mouth, until it hit the back of my throat, making me gag hard.

As Her "cock" hit the back of my throat and i gagged, my natural impulse was to pull back! But Her hand was on the top of my head clearly letting me know resisting was not an option, only obedience was allowed. i didn't want to disappoint Her so i took a deep breath and relaxed my throat slowly. She was still impatient though and the moment my throat relaxed, She bucked Her hips forcefully and buried half Her length down my throat at once. i choked hard, my eyes started to water, and i struggled to breathe panicking a little.

She smirked down at me and moaned, "Mmm, when I gag your pretty, slutty mouth like this the friction rubs My pussy JUST right. Ha, it's a good thing I have both a long always-hard cock and a warm, wet pussy, isn't it slave?" Without letting me reply, She pushed my head down, HARD, and ordered, "Mmm, now give Me all of your throat and suck Me off like a good pet."

She started rolling Her hips with each thrust, trying to find the right angle to open my throat fully. She moaned softly feeling the delicious pressure against Her mound as She pushed and pushed. i bobbed my head, only able to nod in reply as i struggled to swallow more of Her. The pain and discomfort of Her thick strapon filling my throat made me whimper around it. i blushed deeper hearing my muffled whimpers around Her thick shaft. Then... i surrendered, relaxed my throat as much as i could while pushing my head forward slowly. i began taking Her length inch, by painful inch, down my throat. i gagged over and over, slobbering as i struggled to get it all down my throat. my eyes widened and watered as i looked up at Her, trying to swallow it all.

She moaned and looked down at me, teasing, "Mmm, good boy. You know how much I love it when you look up at Me while you suck My cock. You look good with My cock sliding deep in your slutty mouth and down your throat. This is where you belong. On your knees, caged, sucking My cock like a bitch. Now, get your lips on my balls and take it all so I can cum hard."

my throat was on fire, but i meekly obeyed Her at once. She was magnificent, standing above me in such sexy control. my conquering Queen with Her hands on my head, rolling Her hips as She used me to get off. i moaned with pent up desire, despite the pain of this rough blowjob, watching Her. i was almost overwhelmed with the urge to please Her then.

i grabbed the cell bars and pulled myself forward as i pushed my head towards Her warm thighs. i felt the rest of Her strapon almost POP past what was left of my gag relex as She finally bottomed out in my throat. i gasped around Her girth as my lips finally pressed against Her strapon balls. Lewdly, i felt irrationally proud to have swallowed and taken it all, balls deep, as the expression goes.

She grabbed my head in both hands then and started face-fucking me fast and hard. She growled between frantic thrusts, "Mmm, you look sooo deliciously slutty when your lips kiss My balls like this. you're a natural born cocksucker for Me. If I let you keep blowing My cock I'm going to cum right here, My precious pussy juices will drip down My shaft into your eager mouth. I know you'd like that. But that would be a reward for you and I am still mad. So instead, I want to cum in your tight little ass, while you whimper and beg Me to stop."

i barely registered Her words as She pulled out of my mouth. i sucked in huge gasps of air as i collapsed against the cell bars, tired. Belatedly, i realized She'd just said She wanted to fuck my ass. i was too tired and out of breath to even think of protesting. I just nodded meekly and was glad She had allowed me to get Her strapon wet first.

She unlocked the cell and i bit my lip wondering what position She would want me in this time. But then She told me, "Slave, follow Me to the kitchen. Keep your slutty eyes on My perfect ass and follow."

i nodded quickly, a raspy moan escaping my raw throat. She knew i was an ass man and how weak the sight of Her curvy ass made me. i crawled behind Her, keeping my eyes locked on Her perfectly rounded ass. Her hips swayed sexily and my cock strained painfully against my cock cage, making me think, "OMG, this is torture!"

She stopped in the kitchen in front of the counter where the coffee machine sits. She ordered me, "Now slave, let's see if you can make Me a cup of coffee properly while I remind you of your duties. Bend over the counter and get to work. No matter what I do, do NOT spill My coffee. You get one chance to please Me before work. Make it count."

i replied at once, "Yes, Mistress! Thank You Mistress for giving me a chance to make it right." Then i bent over the counter nervously and started making Her a cup of coffee. i knew what was coming since She had just teased me She wanted to cum in my ass. But it still made me jump a little when She moved directly behind me and pushed my legs open wider with a little nudge at both ankles.

i spread my legs wider, feeling even more exposed and vulnerable. Then i tried to focus on Her coffee. I added a filter and Her favorite coffee grounds right as She roughly yanked the plug from my ass. i was expecting it, but still yelped in mild surprise at how quickly She pulled it out. "Fuuuuuuc..." i started to yelp. But before i could even finish the undignified yelp, She pressed Her strapon against my hole and grabbed my hips. That got my attention quickly and i held my breath, mentally preparing to feel Her push inside me.

She waited just long enough to see my ass flinch as i involuntarily tried to protect my now-twitching hole. That's when She smirked and shoved Her strapon inside me. She moaned at the pressure of the strapon base rubbing Her mound again. "Mmm, slave, I so love how tight your ass, or should i say, your pussy is for Me. Hmm, maybe I will call it My asspussy from now on," She said with an evil laugh.

Then She dug Her fingernails into my hips, yanked my ass back hard, and thrust forward even harder. i screamed a little then, i couldn't help it. Thinking, "Fuck!!! omg this hurts"! i gripped the counter so hard i thought it might crack. My scream just turned Her on though and she kept pushing, saying, "Mmm, that's it, scream like a bitch. Now take My cock and make Me cum. And remember, don't spill a drop of My coffee!"

Relentlessly, She forced Her strapon deeper and deeper in my tight ass... errrr asspussy, until i felt Her hips pressed against the back of my thighs. The plug had thankfully kept my normally tight hole just loose enough for Her to get deep inside me without too much difficulty. W/we both noticed how easily She took me balls deep. i blushed as She said, "Mmhmm, look how easily you took My cock. you are such a slut! your pussy hole was made for My cock. I'm going to keep pounding your asspussy until it molds to the shape of My cock and makes Me cum hard."

She started really fucking me, then. The kitchen filled with the sounds two people fucking with abandon. Well, more like one person fucking and the other person taking it. Slap! Moan! Whimper! Repeat! The front of Her thighs slapping against the back of my legs, Her rising moans of pleasure as She plowed into me, and my unmanly whimpers of surrender.

i shook with the effort of holding still each time She rammed Her strapon inside me. She was testing me, trying to make me spill Her coffee and enjoying every second as Her clit buzzed and tingled with excitement. But i managed to focus on pouring Her cup without a spill. It took longer to get two spoonfuls of sugar in Her cup and stir it without spilling anything. i had to time each gentle spoon swirl with Her pulling out of me between thrusts. i had to stop stirring each time She slammed Her strapon back deep in my asspussy, my back arching, my body shaking.

She moaned, "OMG, that's it, slave! I'm going to cum sooo hard. Take My cock, just like that! Fuckkk, tell Me who owns you and what you won't forget again!" i looked back and Her, seeing Her eyes were half closed as i tried to maintain eye contact to answer. She just fucked me in an erotic frenzy, knowing i would soon beg Her for mercy. It felt like She was trying to fuck me into the counter and was i just a piece of ass She needed to pound and OWN. i wasn't a man, i was Her fuck toy only good for getting Her off in that moment.

So when She fucked me even harder, i gave up the rest of my pride and begged, "YOU own me Mistress! Please stop. Pleaseeeee. OMG it hurts when You fuck me this hard. Please, i will not forget to set the coffee timer again so You never have to wait in the morning. Please, please, i'm begging You! i'll be good! YOU own me, my asspussy is Yours, i can't take it, pleaseeeeeeee!" i begged and moaned like a slut. i can't even remember all the many ways i begged Her for mercy.

She just rammed Her thick "cock" over and over inside my battered hole. The more i begged, the harder She thrust and the louder She moaned and dug Her nails painfully into my tender flesh. Then i felt Her shudder as She came with Her strapon buried in my "asspussy." By then i was little more than a rag-doll, bent over the counter taking it like a complete slut.

12