Morning Coffee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowed down then, having had Her first orgasm. The pain faded as She fucked me more slowly. Now, each time She bottomed out i felt the pressure of Her heavy cock mashing my prostrate. i was embarrassed anew at how good it was starting to feel and how much i wanted Her to keep fucking me. But.... i couldn't get hard in the cock-cage and my frustration mounted. Soon, i was pushing my ass back at Her, desperate to cum even though i knew i couldn't. i moaned, "please don't stop Mistress, omg, i love it when You fuck me."

That's what She was waiting for. Hearing me change from begging Her for mercy, to begging Her to fuck me, pushed Her over the edge a second time. She came again, shuddering against me and finally stopped fucking me just when i was desperate for Her to keep going. "Nooooooo, pleaseeeeee," i begged Her, "please don't stop Mistress."

She smirked and slapped my ass, saying, "No more my horny little bitch. I came, so I'm done and off to work. Shhh, now be quiet while I enjoy the sight of your asspussy gripping My cock. What a lovely sight!" Her hips finally rested against the back of my thighs with Her strapon still buried inside me. i obeyed and stopped begging as She slowly calmed down from Her second orgasm.

Then She stirred again and said, "MMm, that was good, slave. Perhaps I should fuck you every morning before work, huh? Now give Me My coffee" She started to pull Her strapon from my well-fucked hole and stood back, watching me.

i gasped as She finished pulled out, feeling my puckered hole twitch at the sudden emptiness. i sagged a bit in relief, then quickly grabbed Her coffee cup. Turning around to face Her, i got back down on my knees and lifted the cup up to Her.

Mistress Raeyne said, "Mm, good boy. Now this is a perfect cup of coffee. Look up at Me and have a taste while you clean My cock." With that She tipped Her cup a little and poured a few drops on the tip and shaft of Her strapon.

i groaned, looking at the moisture gleaming on Her strapon. She had a thing about making me taste my own ass on Her strapon after fucking me sometimes. She said it turned Her on to see how much of a slut i would be for Her. i knew my place and was still horny as fuck and not thinking clearly, so i just opened my mouth and obeyed without hesitation.

Sliding my lips down Her shaft, i frowned a bit at the slutty act but didn't stop. i relaxed my throat until i swallowed Her deep. i bobbed my head sucking Her clean, deep in subspace. She casually sipped Her coffee, watching me and putting Her hand on my head again, guiding my lips and throat up and down Her shaft.

Tasting my own ass juices and a faint hint of coffee flavor drove me crazy. i was embarrassed even though i should be used to this by now. She bucked Her hips a few times, making sure i gagged and choked beneath Her. Then She finished Her coffee and opened a cabinet, plucking a fresh pair of panties from it, smirking again.

"Ahh," I thought, "She clearly had this planned." She smiled at the realization in my eyes that She had planned this all along and wasn't truly upset. Then She casually rubbed Her pussy, teasing me as i watched. Noticing the time though, She stopped teasing Her sex with a sigh and wiggled out of the Strapon. But She took a moment longer to slowly coat Her fingers with Her creamy juices and smear them on Her strapon. Then She pulled Her fresh panties up Her legs with a contented sigh.

Pushing the strapon back in my mouth, She left me with Her parting words, "Good boy, you made Me cum hard and took My cock like a good bitch. You may suck My creamy cum juices from My cock, kneeling like a good slut as your reward. When you finish you may dress and go to work. Wear the shirt I had on earlier so you inhale My sent all day and think of Me. I laid it on your bed. If you are good and dinner is ready when I get home, I might even unlock the cock cage later."

i moaned my thanks as i remained on my knees, sliding Her "cock" in and out of my mouth as She left. My eyes naturally fell on Her magnificent ass while She walked out, making me throb painfully half-swollen in the cock cage. Tasting Her juices made my head spin and my cock ache even more, straining desperately inside the cage. i finished tasting Her and rose to get ready, already carefully planning in my head Her dinner.... hoping for relief tonight if She granted it.

12