Morning Conversation

Story Info
Two Famous Reporters Discuss a Story.
751 words
3.58
1.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,403 Followers

Fade in: Tastefully furnished apartment in Metropolis. Early morning.

A gorgeous brunette in a tight blouse and an extremely short skirt gazes at a black-haired handsome man questioningly.

'What do you think, Clark?"

"As always you look fantastic, Lois but isn't that skirt a little short?"

"The old goat of a politician I am interviewing today, is known to be quite disarmed by a pretty young thing in a skirt. It's this short on purpose. I'm sure he will leave his guard down and reveal all sorts of things he'd rather not be public knowledge, especially when he finds out I've got nothing on underneath it!"

"Lois!"

"Cram it, Clark! I don't criticize YOUR reporting methods!"

"That's not the point. This had to be on your mind last night when I shaved you."

"No, it wasn't!"

"Oh, really? The last time you let me shave you, you interviewed that leather wearing hulky dungeon master the next day. How far did you go on that interview, Lois?"

"None of your business, boy scout!"

"I'd say, the prospect of some skeevy politico eyeing my wife's pussy IS my business!"

"Well, aren't we all high and mighty!"

"I'm an ethical reporter, Lois."

"Oh, bullshit, Clark. You use your super hearing to eavesdrop on closed door political meetings. You use your superhuman vision to scope out details of breaking stories. You are in NO position to lecture me."

"I don't flash my junk to get a story!"

"That's not what Lana Lang told me!"

"Would you stop harping on that?"

"You fall off the fidelity wagon and I'm the tramp!"

"It won't happen again!"

"You're damn right it won't. If it does, I'm going to ask Lex Luthor for a Kryptonite-bladed scalpel and I'll castrate you myself!"

"Now, Lois..."

"I'm not joking! If Lex wants a dozen blowjobs in exchange for that scalpel -- he'll get them!"

"Lois, this is getting into a weird area."

"Don't change the subject. Despite being an alien, you are all American male, Clark."

"Let's not bring race into this!"

"Spare me! You were raised Methodist and still go to church there occasionally, yet you also worship the Kyptonian pantheon. Do you have any idea how weird that is?"

"You wouldn't understand."

"You're right, I don't understand!"

Close shot: intense looks from both parties. Lois places her hands on her hips and takes a deep breath.

"OK, Clark, let's get back on focus. I understand your concerns about how I intend to get this story, the point is it is my job to get the story. It's our job. It's the one thing we love above everything else. It's what brought us together in the first place. That and your tight butt!"

He emits a soft chuckle.

"And those legs of yours, Lois!"

"Truce?"

"Truce, BUT."

"But what?"

"You are not growing it back until the new year. There's nothing I like dining on better than bald kitty."

"That's over six months away!"

"That's my price for not being whiny and spending the whole day moping over the fact that I have an exhibitionist for a spouse."

"You fly around in a midnight blue and blood red suit with matching cape and I'm the exhibitionist?"

"Exactly!"

She slides into his arms.

"Deal, husband, but if you slack off even a fraction in your stellar cunnilingus skills, the deal is off."

"I can live with that."

"So can I, you, big lug. Kiss me!"

Long sensual alluring kiss.

"Oh God, Lois! Do you think we have time for..."

"No! But I will take a rain check. How about after dinner tonight at that little French bistro near the Garden."

"Isn't that a little fancy?"

"Not really, we'll be celebrating."

"Celebrating what?'

"The Pulitzer this interview and the story it produces is sure to net me."

"OK."

Pregnant pause.

"What is it, Clark?"

"I love you like crazy, Lois but sometimes I wonder just how far you will go to get a story. I mean would you bed down..."

"Clark! I have ethics! Flashing my kitty is one thing, touching or taking off my clothes is something else again."

"I know that lover. But I'm a man with a staggeringly beautiful wife who is the object of lust for legions of men and women."

She strokes his hair.

"Superhuman but with the same fragile ego as every other guy on the planet. Clark, since you entered my life, I only have eyes for you."

"And me you, dearest!"

Long, kiss. Fade out:

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,403 Followers