Morning Fireworks

Story Info
The morning holds more surprises for Bill.
4.6k words
4.3
5.2k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 06/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yooper
yooper
24 Followers

An unexpected night turns into an unexpected and explosive morning.

-- Last Friday --

"MEGAN!" Sandy shouts, "Get your ass up!"

I try to wake up, lying on my side, spooning Megan, with my arms wrapped around her. A blanket covers us. She must have gotten up and got us the blanket at some point during the night.

Megan mumbles something and waves Sandy away.

"Get up!" Sandy insists, "Mom's home!"

Megan bolts upright or tries to, but falls to the floor, taking the blanket with her. Groggy, I roll onto my back.

"She's in the shower," Sandy's voice is slightly calmer, "but she knocked on both our doors, and you didn't answer. You know she'll go in your room to wake you when she gets out."

"Fuck!" Megan jumps up and searches for her clothes.

The blanket is on the floor, and I'm lying naked on the couch. Not fully awake, I look past my morning wood and see Sandy standing at the end of the couch. Sleep is not letting go of my brain, and I don't care that I'm naked. The realization that Lori is in the house has not broken through the morning haze.

Sandy's eyes move between me and her frenzied sister pulling on her nightshirt. Megan pulls on her robe and looks around the floor for something else.

"Your slippers are by the desk," Sandy points toward the desk.

Megan hurries around her sister and slips her feet into her sister. She turns to head upstairs but turns and comes over to me.

"I'll see you later," Megan kisses me before leaving.

"Meg," Sandy says nonchalantly, "you should comb that cum out of your hair before Mom sees it."

"Fuck!" Megan groans, feeling a wad of dried cum in her hair, and runs up the stairs.

I remain half-asleep, lying on the couch. Sandy is laughing as she turns back toward me.

"I guess you guys had fun last night," Sandy laughs, "you woke me up around three."

I remember now. We woke up in the middle of the night and made love again. More accurately, Megan woke me up sucking my cock. Once I woke up, Megan mounted me and rode me through several orgasms before I came. She can be very loud with she cums. Afterward, Megan got us a blanket. Memories of last night start flooding into my brain. I smile, and my cock jumps in response. I glance up to see Sandy partially bent over and straightening up, her eyes on my naked body.

-- Maneater --

Sandy walks towards me and puts her foot on the couch, straddling my legs. Grasping my erection and stroking it, she pulls it upright. Looking me in the eye, Sandy takes it in her mouth, her lips sliding up and down my shaft.

"I can still taste Meg on you," she says, taking me out of her mouth.

Sandy moves forward until her hips are above mine. Holding my cock upright, she slowly lowers her hips until I feel her long, dark lips envelop my cockhead.

"What are you doing?" I am finally awake enough to speak.

"I think it's pretty obvious," she smiles, "it's been a few months since I played with one of these, and I don't see any reason to let it go to waste."

Sandy lowers her body, taking my cock deep into her tight cunt.

"But..." I try to say but groan as I feel myself slide inside her.

"A hard man is good to find," she laughs and moans softly. "It's your fault. I'm horny from listening to you two all fucking night. Hmm, or is that fucking all night."

"But... you said Lori is home," I grunt.

"We got a good fifteen minutes," she smiles, "should be enough time for me to cum."

Sandy looks at the expression on my face.

"If you can't cum by there," she laughs, "that's on you."

She laughs briefly, closing her eyes and moving up and down on my shaft. Feeling her warm, tight pussy envelop my cock wakes me up quickly. Sandy is taller than Megan but smaller in every other way. The feeling of her tight snatch moving up and down my shaft causes me to groan loudly.

"Hush," Sandy chastises me, "I prefer Megan not to know we did this."

"Uh-huh," I managed to acknowledge.

Sandy pulls off her nightshirt and throws it on the floor. Placing her left hand on the back of the couch, she steadies herself while she uses her other hand to rub her clit. She moves up and down in such a way as to create intense pleasure and stimulation. When she is down on me, she grinds her hips forward and back, but as Sandy's pussy slides up and down, she swivels her hips and moves in a circular motion. I've never had a woman do this before, and the feeling it creates is fantastic. Combined with the steady pulsations of her cunt muscles gripping my cock, every nerve ending is sensitized, and I know she will get me off sooner than later.

I start to moan loudly again but tamp it down. I slide my hands up Sandy's tan thighs and abdomen to her small breasts. Kneading her firm orbs with my fingers, I pinch and pull on her hard, dark nipples. Sandy hums in approval.

"Um, that's good," she softly moans. "You like this? Most guys do. It tends to make them cum quickly. And I need you to cum faster than you did when you fucked Mom; we've got ten, maybe fifteen minutes, max."

"Oh fuck," I grunt, looking at Sandy's hot naked body, my hips thrust into her.

My head is swimming. How do I find myself in this situation? I couldn't have imagined this happening when I started my journey yesterday. I am fucking one daughter, spent the night with the other, and briefly fucked the mother last night. I'm living a Penthouse Forum story.

Squeezing her B-cup breasts, I twist her nipples.

"If you don't cum when I'm done," she grins, "like I said, that's on you. I've cum already and will a few more times.."

Sandy is a talker, and I let her. She talks much more than either her mom or sister. And Megan liked talking too. Lori was a moaner. Sany's not blonde like either Mom or sister. She has shoulder-length brown hair that matches her landing strip. She has brown eyes, and a light tan complexion, even in winter. Her nipples are a deep brown, with hard little nubs.

"Damn, you do feel good," Sandy moans, leaning on my chest. "I've been into girls lately, but this is a nice change of pace."

"You're so fuckin' hot," I groan through gritted teeth.

"Mmmmm," she lays on my chest and grinds her clit into my pubic bone. Moaning softly, her mouth opens before biting her lower lip. I feel a small rush of fluid running over my balls. She holds herself still for a moment and then opens her eyes.

"But I'd rather you cum than not," she bounces up and down on my cock a few times, and then, fully impaled on my shaft, Sandy stops moving for a moment. I feel her legs shake; she takes a sharp intake of breath, stifling a moan as her eyes close. After a few moments, she starts moving again.

"Fuck that was a good one," she smiles and grinds her clit into me. "By the way, OH..."

I'm quickly over-stimulated, and I'm sure I can fulfill her request. Especially if she keeps cumming like she appears to be.

"Damn," she moans breathlessly, "I miss riding a cock. I need to find one to use more often. Oh damn..."

Her body shakes violently this time, and her pussy grips my cock tightly as she cums again. My hands are mauling her small breasts. I pinch and pull on her nipples. Sandy leans forward, kissing me and grinding her clit into me. She moans into my mouth. Her pussy pulses, gripping me over and over.

I groan loudly into her mouth and feel my orgasm start.

"Oh, don't cum inside me..." she pulls up and starts to tell me.

Too late.

"FUCK!" I groan loudly, thrusting my hips upward and exploding inside Sandy's pulsing cunt.

Sandy doesn't move off me. Instead, closing her eyes, she pushes her hips down on my spasming body, letting me fill her with my seed. My hips buck, and I grunt with each release of cum. Sandy moans in response to each one. The intensity of my orgasm diminishes, and finally, after only five or six ejaculations, my body relaxes, and I melt into the couch.

"Damn," she laughs softly, "should've said something a little sooner. I do love to feel a man cum, though."

I hear the pipes bang as the shower is turned off upstairs.

"Perfect timing," Sandy grins.

"I'm sorry..." I finally managed to say. "I couldn't help it."

"Oh, no worries," she says nonchalantly, "I got to go to the drug store anyway. Don't worry; you're not going to get me pregnant. So you can relax. It felt good."

Sandy swirls her hips around and picks herself up until my softening cock falls from her pussy. It's immediately followed by a dollop of cum. She reaches between her legs to see if there is anymore, and when nothing falls from her, she climbs off me.

"Looks like you emptied your tank last night in Megan," she laughs, "I probably don't even need Plan B. I hope you didn't cum inside Megan; she ain't on the pill."

"Fuck!" I almost shouted.

"Just kidding, relax," Sandy laughs, kneeling on the floor beside me. "You need to chill; you're on vacation."

Sandy leans over and licks the cum from my belly, cock, and balls. She takes great care to lick up any remnants of our coupling. Sandy sucks and licks my cock until I start getting hard again. When she's done, she gives me a few strokes for good measure. I moan, and she stops.

"You do recover pretty quickly," she stands, "I'll give you that, but our fun and games are over."

Sandy picks up her night shit and puts it back on. She picks up her panties and pulls them on at the end of the couch. Then she picks up the blanket and lays it over me before kissing me.

"This was a one-time deal," she says very seriously, "and I'd appreciate it if you kept it to yourself. I hope you enjoyed it; I did. I needed a good fuck, and you were the lucky guy. Anyway, you might want to put some clothes on, it might hide that boner I just gave you. Or not; it's up to you. Mom will be down here in thirty minutes or so."

She kisses me on the cheek.

"Thanks for the ride," she turns and runs up the stairs.

What the fuck just happened? I need to pee, and I get up and go to the toilet in the laundry room. Returning to the couch, I lie down and pull the blanket over me. I consider the crazy experiences of the last day as I close my eyes.

-- Skin --

"Bil? Bill? Hey, wake up, sleepyhead," I hear Lori's voice and feel a hand on my shoulder. "Bill?"

"Huh? What?" I responded groggily.

Opening my eyes, I see Lori standing next to the couch in a pale green robe, her long thin fingers of both hands wrap around a large mug of coffee. The loosely tied robe is partly open and shows her bare legs well up her thighs. Lori/s mid-length blonde hair frames her long face. Her blue eyes sparkle like they always have, and her wide mouth is turned up in a smile.

"Come on, get up," she implores. "If you want to see the girls, you need to get up. They might not be here tonight or tomorrow before you leave."

In my head, I say I already saw and spent some quality time with your lovely daughters. You know, you have a couple of freaks on your hands. But you probably know that. I wonder if I should tell her. No, that would be a bad idea.

"They're home?" I ask innocently.

Sitting up, I swing my feet to the floor. The blanket moves with me and bunches at my waist. It forms a tent over my partial erection.

Lori stares at my naked torso for a moment. She sits beside me on the edge of the couch. Her robe falls off her pale thighs.

"Ah, yeah," she says slowly, "they said they got home late, and it was dark down here, so they didn't want to disturb you."

I wonder if they coordinated their stories. Lori sets her left hand on my thigh.

"I watched some shows and crashed," I lied.

Lori sips her coffee and sets the cup on the coffee table beside my laptop. Her glance returns to my body.

"Speaking of shows..." she hesitates, "following up on some of the conversations last night..., Ben wants to know if you would film us?"

"Film you? Doing what?" I sound confused, "we talked a lot last night. I don't recall, but I'd be happy to help."

I know what she is asking. Megan said something about this last night.

"Well..., are you sure?" there is still hesitation in her voice. "Ben wants you to film us having sex?"

Lori looks a little embarrassed.

"Really?" I sound surprised, "that's a big ask."

"Yeah, I know," she says softly, but her eyes say she wants me to.

"He wants, or you want me to?" I ask directly.

"We want you to film us," she says, her lips turning up in a little grin, "are you up for that?"

"I'm sure I could get up for that," I smile. My cock jerks at the thought.

"I sure you will," Lori laughs, "but right now, you need to get up; we'll talk about it later."

Lori stands up and pulls the blanket off me. She freezes, blanket in one hand when she sees my naked body and growing erection.

"Oh my god, sorry," she stammers, "But why...?"

Standing, I take a step towards her. Lori is flustered and doesn't move. Her eyes glance down at my nakedness. I reach out and untie the belt holding her robe closed.

"Why aren't you?" I ask.

The robe falls open, revealing her naked body. She still looks good at forty-five. Her tummy isn't as firm as it once was, but neither is mine. Her A-cup breasts look the same as they did eight years ago. Glancing over her body, I watch her nipples harden into thick nubs. She has trimmed her blonde muff into a small tuft of hair above her clit. My cock bounces in appreciation.

"What are you...?" she stammers again.

I reach up with both hands and cup her breasts, tweaking her nipples.

"So you want me to video this fine body getting fucked?" I ask rhetorically.

Bending down, I suck her left tit into my mouth and bite her nipple. Holding it between my teeth and flicking it with my tongue. At the same time, I slide my hand between her legs. Her pussy is already warm and wet.

"uh..., yeah...," she barely whispers. "We can't do this; the girls are right upstairs."

That's interesting; we can't do this because of the girls, not Ben.

She remains still, holding the blanket as my mouth moves to her other breast, sucking and biting its nipple. Rubbing her warm mound, I slide my two middle fingers between her wet lips and then push them deep inside her. I move them in a scissoring motion and flex my fingers inside her. Lori's wetness coats my hand. She moves her feet apart, spreading her legs as I lick up to her neck.

"Mnnnn, oh my god, what are you doing?" she moans more than questions.

"You like this..." I whisper, pushing my tongue into her ear.

"Mom? Is Bill up yet?" Megan's voice comes from upstairs.

Lori stifles a moan when I bite her earlobe.

"Yes, (ummm)," Lori's voice is strained. "We'll be up in a minute."

"Stop," she whispers to me.

"What was that?" Megan asks.

"Will you start the bacon?" Lori turns her head to answer.

"Sure," Megan yells back, "can I come down and say hi?"

"NO!" Lori says a bit too sharply, "he still needs to get dressed."

"Okay, okay, no need to yell," Megan replies defensively.

"Uh, sorry," Lori says, trying to keep her voice as normal as possible. "It's just..., Ugh..."

While they're talking, I bite her earlobe. My hands cup her ass cheeks, and I pull her to me. Lifting her, I set her on my cock. I don't penetrate her; instead, her wet pussy is riding on my stiff shaft. I move my hips, sliding my rigid member back and forth over her mound.

"Hi, Megan," I interject, "sorry, I'm definitely up, but we're engrossed in a conversation. We'll be coming shortly."

My rigid shaft rubs her clit and between her wet lips.

"Okay, I'll start the bacon," Megan replies.

"Oh fuck," Lori grits her teeth.

"That feels good, doesn't it," I whisper into her ear.

"What was that?" Megan asks.

"Nothing, dear," Lori looks at me with a mixture of lust and displeasure. Her hips move against mine, and she rubs her pussy harder against my shaft.

I'm rock hard as Lori slides her hot cunt forward and back over my cock. I am past the point of just teasing her. After what she did to me last night, I decided to fuck her. My brain negates all potential consequences except the need to cum. I pick her up; when the head of my cock slides between her lips, I lower her down and slide up inside her. Lori's eyes open wide before she puts her mouth on my shoulder to muffle her moan. Her pussy grips me as I hold her thoroughly skewered on my erection.

She moans and finally drops the blanket. She wraps her arms around my neck and picks up her legs, hooking them around my waist. I see only lust as her eyes stare into mine.

I intended only to tease her, but this is becoming something else. I wonder how much cum I have left and if she'll notice.

I hold her ass as she pivots her hips on my cock. Her naked body rubs against mine as she pulls herself up and down, riding my cock.

"Oh fuck," she says more loudly than she should. She moans as she kisses me.

Fuck, her tight pussy feels even better today, I think as Lori drops her left foot to the top of the coffee table, leaving her right leg around my waist. She slides her pussy faster up and down the length of my rigid shaft. Squeezing her ass, help her ride my cock. Kissing her passionately; her tongue is deep in my mouth. I consider moving to the couch or the beanbag, where I can properly fuck her. All I want to do is fuck her until I cum. I don't care if Megan is just upstairs. I can't believe I fucking Lori after fucking both her daughters.

I feel a gush of fluids from Lori run down my shaft and balls, a tell-tale sign she is cumming. She moans too loudly before pushing her face into my shoulder. Her breathing is ragged as her hips buck wildly on my cock. I think a few more minutes of this, and I will give her what cum I have left.

"Are you guys coming?" Megan yells from the top of the stairs.

Does Megan know what's going on down here? I suspect she might, and she's fucking with me now.

Lori's head snaps up, her face is flushed, and her eyes wide with the realization of the ramifications of what is happening.

"Fuck!" Lori says again, louder than is appropriate.

"What was that?" Megan asks, her voice sounding closer.

"Yeah, we're coming," she says a bit breathlessly and almost laughs when she realizes what she said. "One minute, let us finish talking."

"You're cumming," I whisper, "and I need more than a minute."

"Fuck you," she whispers back; her eyes glisten, but I see no anger.

"You are," I retort. I pick Lori up and step around the coffee table towards the couch.

"Okay, just hurry it up," Megan sounds like she is moving away from the top of the steps. "I made a fresh pot of coffee."

"We gotta stop," she whispers, pushing me as she tries to step back from me.

Lori's foot unexpectedly catches the leg of the table, and she falls back to the couch, taking me with her. I almost pull out of her as we fall but slam deep into her as we hit the couch.

"Umph!" she exclaims as my balls slap against her ass.

Luckily my head was to the side, or we would have banged our heads when we landed. I push myself up on my arms, looking into her eyes.

"Damn, you feel good," I say before kissing her and pumping my cock in her pussy.

"Umph," she groans again, "we can't..., ohhhh."

I ignore her and rapidly thrust my cock into her soaking cunt. Lori doesn't try to stop me and grabs the pillow, holding it over her face. She moans into it. Picking up her legs, my hips pump madly as her cum squirts around my shaft. My cock repeatedly rams into her upturned and spasming cunt. The sounds of her muffled moans and sloppy wet pussy fill my ears. I feel my orgasm approach. I pull the pillow from her face, kissing her hard as I slam my cock deep, and my cum bursts into her pussy. Her eyes snap open, and we moan into each other's mouths. I thrust with each ejaculation and feel her cum squirt out around my cock again until I finish emptying my balls in her cunt.

yooper
yooper
24 Followers
12