Morning Fireworks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collapse on top of her, and she immediately pushes me off, and I roll off to the floor. My cock bounced up and down, with our cum dripping from it.

"Goddammit," Lori mumbles as she struggles to get up from the couch. "What a mess...."

I lay on my back, watching her get up and walk to the laundry room.

The door shuts, and I hear the water turn on. I get up, find my t-shirt from the night before and wipe our cum from my crotch and legs. I ball it up and stuff it in the bottom of my suitcase with my other dirty clothes. I hear the toilet flush, and the water continues running in the laundry room as I put on a clean pair of boxers, cargo shorts, and a button-down shirt. I probably reek of sex and need a shower, but this will do for now.

Fully dressed, I pick up the blanket and my shorts when I hear footsteps on the stairs.

"Mom? Oh, hi Bill," Megan is standing at the foot of the stairs.

"Your mom is in the laundry room," I motion in that direction and throw the blanket over the wet spot on the couch.

"Oh," Megan looks suspicious, "the bacon's almost done."

Megan's hair is damp like she recently took a shower. She's wearing an off-white half-tee that barely covers her breasts and a pair of pink running shorts. Looking at the laundry room, Megan quickly and unexpectedly steps toward me. She jumps on me, wrapping her arms around my neck and legs around my waist. Her warm lips press into mine, giving me a hot, open mouth kiss.

I instinctively grab her ass, holding her against me. She moves up and down, pressing her mound against my cock.

"Ooh, you feel a little stiff," she says, breaking the kiss, "have you been playing with Mother?"

I do something next for its shock value, but I don't expect the reaction I get.

I take my right hand off her ass and put my middle two fingers to her mouth. She opens her lips, and I push them in. Megan sucks and licks them with a soft moan.

"Mmmm, I guess you did," she smiles as I pull my fingers from her mouth, "she tastes like me."

I grab her bare thigh and push my fingers under the leg of her shotts.

"Did you fuck her?" she asks as my fingers slide between her legs.

I don't answer and don't change my expression. My fingertips slide between Megan's pussy lips. I'm such a bastard sometimes.

"You did, didn't you?" her eyes close partway, "I knew you guys were fucking. Mmmm..."

She moans as my fingers move inside her. She grabs the hair behind my head when my fingers push deeper.

"Oh shit!" Megan exclaims when we hear the water shut off.

I pull my fingers from her; Megan kisses me again, gets down, and then runs back up the stairs. I'm licking Megan off my fingers when the laundry room door opens.

Lori comes out just after Megan leaves. Her robe is still open, but she is wearing panties. She has cleaned herself and ties her robe shut as she walks towards me.

"Did I hear Megan again?" Lori asks and watches me lick my fingers.

"Yeah, she said the bacon was almost done." I say, and then I tell her a lie in anticipation of her next question, "I'm licking you off my fingers.".

"Oh, okay, but what the fuck just happened?" she whispers, slightly perturbed and confused.

"I think it was pretty obvious," I smile, remembering Sandy used those exact words.

"Yes, but why?" She is not smiling.

"Oh," I laugh softly, "I only meant to tease you a little, but we got carried away."

"Carried away?" she whispers incredulously, "you fucked me!"

"That wasn't my intention," I whisper, "but when you didn't stop me, I went too far."

"Me? Stop you?" She now seems a little testy. "You stuck your dick in me and came; how is this my fault?"

"I figured you'd stop me when I started sucking on your titties," I smile, "but you didn't, and each time I escalated, you let me. Tell me you didn't want me to continue. And, by the way, you came more than I did."

"I guess I did," she laughed, "but why did you do it in the first place?"

"To get back at you for last night," I say, "you made me horny as fuck, and then left me with a bad case of blue balls."

A smile replaces confusion.

"So because we left you with a hard-on, you needed to fuck me in revenge," she says sarcastically.

"I intended to get you hot and bothered," I counter, "fucking you was a bonus."

"You're a fucker," she laughs, "you know that."

"Yup," I say, putting on my slippers, "and you liked it.".

Lori walks up to me and pulls me close.

"I did, you bastard," she smiles, "but let's keep this between us, okay?"

More secrets.

I nod. I wonder why Lori doesn't want Ben to know. She fucking tells him everything else.

"So that explains it," she says.

"Explains, what?" I ask.

"Why I found you nude this morning," Lor answers.

"Maybe I wanted you to find me naked," I grin.

"Did you?" she asks.

I don't answer. So I won't lie to Lori again.

"You watched porn and jacked off last night," Lori whispers with certainty, "did you think about us when you did? Because I thought about you when Ben was fucking me in the ass."

"Nice," I say, "No, I thought about you."

I consider including, "When my cock was halfway down your daughter's throat." I am a bastard sometimes.

"Maybe if you play your cards right," Lori whispers in my ear, "you'll get to again while you're here."

Lori kisses me and turns. I follow her upstairs.

12