Morning Gloria

Story Info
A hot shot of Gloria to brighten up a mundane life.
2.3k words
4.69
3.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsMike5
ItsMike5
12 Followers

Every morning of the week was the same. The regular monotony of urban workers in every city in the country had become my routine. Reluctantly answering my alarm, taking the few steps on cheap carpet to the bathroom of my suburban unit, complete the regular morning preparation and head out to work.

Years ago, as an ambitious young man I felt the world was my oyster, sure I would start small in the big city, but soon I would move up the ladder, meet my future wife, but that house in the suburbs with a yard and a pool and live the good life. Here I was, pushing 40, living alone, working day to day just to get to my weekend of solitude with a beer and TV. An exciting morning might include an extra 10 minutes in the shower to enjoy the fantasy of how last nights failed Tinder date could have gone. The sad morning stroke of a solo single.

Part of my routine always involved a quick stop at the local breakfast bar for take away coffee and breakfast. Generally an uneventful stop until one sunny spring morning when Gloria worked her first shift. Reasonable tall, mid length blonde hair, in her late thirties with a curvy yet attractive body hugged by the knee length dress that all of the stores female staff were required to wear. She had the look of a woman who thought her days working early morning coffee shifts were behind her, yet she had a charming manner and sweet voice that caught my eye.

From that day on I looked more and more forward to my morning coffee stop just so that I could get my morning Gloria fix. As the spring turned into summer I found myself waking just a little earlier each day until I was able to sit and have my coffee and breakfast at a table. I became a regular face and made small talk, she would smile, then I would leave for my day feeling just a little happier. Sure I saw the wedding ring, but I had a little crush, what was the harm in that?

Deep into the hot depths of summer, my weekly Friday night visits to my local bar for a few beers and a little football were my only real social activity. Each week I would drink and chat to the usual gang of locals. Lots of talk about nothing at all. Then walk home as alone as always. There was nothing wrong with me as such, but I had somehow allowed life to become this lonely sameness that I equated with comfort, the local barflys had become regular acquaintances substituting for friends.

This particular week like any other I drank from my glass, vaguely listened to Ian the local blowhard bragging about some random conquest the week before and stared vacantly at the giant screen showing a soccer match between two unknown European teams when I saw her. Walking through the gaggle of half drunk carpenters, office workers and general riff raff in the Sports Bar on her way to the Bistro was Gloria.

Looking amazing in just a pair of regular blue jeans and grey t-shirt she wa accompanying her husband on what looked like a rare dinner date.

He was a scruffy looking man, he appeared to have spent little time preparing for his night out with his Queen.

"Some guys have all the luck", I thought. I gulped the rest of my beer and ordered another. It was time for a serious drink.

After a few beers the urge for the bathroom became too much and a visit was essential. I made my way to the back of the bar and through to the bathrooms. As I turned the corner I met eyes with Gloria who was also heading in the same direction. She looked stony faced as she passed by, but took a second to give a feint smile and say hi, then put her head down and entered the Ladies.

On my return to the bar I saw her husband at the betting machine. Beer in hand he placed a number of bets. As the night wore on he spent increasingly longer periods in the Sports Bar yelling at the various screens as his obviously poorly chosen horses failed him time after time.

On my next visit to the bathroom I again chanced upon Gloria, now tipsy she had clearly been crying. She wiped her eyes and this time greeted me with a clearly forced smile.

"Hey, I didn't expect to see a nice guy like you in a dive like this. I thought you would be on a hot date or something."

Clearly I had made myself look far more interesting in our morning chats.

I felt the buzz of the beers mix with my crush on the local coffee girl and replied with something I just can't remember. It was obviously reasonably witty as she giggled.

The effect of the beer had unfortunately impeded my discretion. As she giggled my eyes drifted to her ample breasts as they wobbled in her tight grey t-shirt.

"At least someone noticed them" she quipped as she gave me a cheeky wink.

Embarrassed I mumbled some excuse and made for the bathroom. I really needed to go anyway, those beers were really kicking in.

The night continued, her husband lost more bets, I drank more beers, Gloria sat alone. We once again passed near the bathrooms, again stopping to make small talk. Again she smiled, again my eyes wandered, this time as she went to move off she planted a quick kiss on my cheek. Surprised I stood and watched her walk back to her table, how had I never noticed how lovely and round her backside was. Those jeans!

After one more beer it was time for the short walk home. Gloria's husband was by now involved in a drunken argument with another of the locals over some kind of bet, the soccer match was over and loud music filled the room.

I exited the bar into the warm night. At the front of the bar a clearly angry Gloria was standing by the door.

"Are you heading toward Anderson Street? I'm done here but I don't want to walk alone" she asked.

Anderson Street was less than a block past my house so I had no hesitation in offering to help. She took my arm and we started a slightly unsteady walk.

As we approached the turn off that would have taken me home I pointed out my house and asked if she would like me to continue with her to make sure she made it home OK.

She held both of my hands, swung them playfully and replied, "Well I was sick of that bar but I really feel like a few more drinks, so you have anything?"

I told her that my liquor cabinet was well stocked, so we walked to my place and I made us a couple of very strong margaritas.

I turned on some music, she began to dance on the lounge room rug and held out her hand for me to join her. As we danced and slightly uncoordinated dance she leaned in and planted began to kiss me with the most amazing, passionate kiss I had experienced in a long time.

Startled I pulled my head back and stared.

"Oh come on I've seen you looking. You aren't as subtle as you think." Then she placed her hand at the back of my head, pulled herself toward me and locked her lips to mine.

Her tongue moved around my mouth like a woman who had not experienced any kind of passion for some time. I held her back with one hand and the other slid down to cup the beautiful round arse that I had watched earlier. I gently squeezed and she let out a small yelp and almost bit my tongue.

That small distraction was quickly passed and she stepped back, pushed me backwards toward my couch and pulled her t-shirt above her head, throwing it casually to the floor.

With a cheeky grin she pointed to the couch behind me. "Sit"

Whilst it had been a while since I had been in this position I knew one thing, so as I was told, so I sat and looked up at her.

Her blonde hair sat just above her smooth white bra that barely contained her heaving breasts, her stomach led me down to her curvy hips and jeans that cling to her ample but firm thighs. One hand behind her back she unhooked her bra, stride toward me then sat facing me in my lap. She placed her hands either side of my head and leaned in to kiss me again.

Our lips locked and her full weight pushed down into my lap. Grinding her hips as her tongue moved expertly around my mouth I felt myself become instantly hard. The seam of her jeans rubbing against my cotton pants made me throb to the point that I feared my long period alone would lead to an embarrassingly quick conclusion.

Gloria felt my swelling cock pushing into her, so she slid back, reached down with both hands, removed my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped then reached into my boxers and gripped me tightly.

Without removing my pants or boxers she began a steady overhand stroke with her left hand and returned to kissing me.

I slid my hand into the back of her jeans, cupping her arse and let out a moan.

"Oh oh oh wait I'm ...." Panic set in as I felt myself convulse and release a powerful stream of cum into her hand and the inside of my boxers. I was mortified.

She sat up in my lap, pulled her cum covered hand out of my pants, looked me in the eyes and licked it clean.

"Well you're not going to be able to wear those now are you?" she said as she stood up and gestured to me to remove my now soiled clothing. "Better clean up."

Thinking I had pretty much ensured I needed to find a new coffee shop I headed to the shower, quickly cleaned myself down and prepared for the worst.

Wrapped in a towel I returned to the lounger room to the sight of Gloria now naked and laid on the couch with her fingers busily working away between her legs.

"You took your time, I thought you would be in more of a hurry. I've had to start myself" She sat up and turned so that her feet were up on the couch cushions, her legs apart and her beautiful pussy on display. A shaved landing strip greeted me as I kneeled on the rug and gentled placed my lips onto her clit. I applied a tiny amount of suction and the slightest amount of pressure with the end of my tongue. As I slowly began to explore her with my tongue I slid a finger into her and applied some downward pressure which opened her up slightly, allowing my tongue to slide up and down her moistening lips easily. She rocked her head back and moaned, her fingers tightening in my hair.

As I continued to gently work my tongue around I slid a second finger into her and turned my hand so that my fingers curved up towards where I was applying suction to her clit. From the inside I made slow circles in time pushing toward my tongue.

"Yes there, that's it there" she cried, followed by a loud moan. I felt her starting to gently, then more noticeably shake. She cried out again and her thighs trembled and she came.

Pulling at my hair she cried "Yes there, yes there. Oh my God." Both hands on my head she pulled me up so that I could see her wide eyes. "You'd better be ready again. Fuck .... Me .... Now!"

I stood and she turned again so that she laid along the couch, her legs apart waiting for me. One thing was certain, I was ready. I climbed onto the couch, positioned myself between her legs, on my knees, hard cock ready as I looked down at her.

"Just put it in" she begged. "I'm ready I want it"

No second invitation was required, I entered her smoothly, she definitely was ready. She was warm and wet and tight, but it did not take me long to build up to a hard and fast rhythm.

Earlier I had barely been able to contain myself, but now I felt like I could last forever so I fucked her with all the passion and energy I had bringing on her second rocking orgasm. Her pussy pulsed as squeezed me, warm juices ran down and into the couch cushions, her legs wrapped tightly around my hips.

"My turn to drive" she cried as she pushed at my chest with both hands. I pulled out and fell to my back. Without missing a beat she mounted me, my cock once again sliding smoothly into her, and began to ride me.

Her breasts bounced as her hair flicked from side to side. I felt her soft arse repeatedly smash my balls causing them to once again begin to swell.

This time she was ready. "Yes fill me up" was her cry.

I needed no second invitation as I shot a torrent of cum deep into her. Both hands on my chest she locked herself down onto my cock as it pumped her full. She rose slowly and cum ran down my shaft onto my upper thighs.

Our eyes locked. As we breathed heavily contemplating our next move from the coffee table came the ringing sound that could only mean one thing. Her husband had lost enough bets for the night and would soon be leaving the bar!

Gloria jumped to her feet, stepped into her jeans, pulled the grey t-shirt on, slipped on her shoes and kissed me on the cheek.

"Cappuccino and bacon sandwich, see you at 7."

She rushed out of the door leaving me almost bewildered, naked on the couch. I looked over to see her discarded panties and bra on the rug.

"I must remember to drop those off on Monday."

ItsMike5
ItsMike5
12 Followers