Morning in my Harem

Story Info
A wild story about male-focused pleasure with nameless sluts.
2.8k words
3.79
19.9k
21
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is just another day in my endless harem, where I'm the king of everything and a literal sex god. I can adjust my cock's size and shape at any time, and I cum and recover frequently. I don't name the whores that I own, just describe their features. I call them bitch, slut, cunt. They are my literal sex objects, their sole purpose to fuck me. And I can fuck any one of them at anytime - this is my world, where I am the only male. WARNING: the story dives pretty deep into using sluts as objects and only for my pleasure - no real boundaries there.

I wake up but don't open my eyes, instead feeling and hearing everything around me. My head rests on a fat ass, literally using booty as a pillow. On my left is a busty tit with a brown nipple, on my right is a similarly sized tit with a pink nipple. These sluts remain there, even asleep, so that their king can turn his head and suck anytime at night.

In terms of the rest of my body, I lay in a gigantic bed - enough for 30 sluts and me, though today is a bit less tame. I think back to the absolutely wild sex fest of last night. 10 blonde bitches, 5 redheads and 5 with bronde hair. These passed out sluts are what I am literally laying atop of this morning, my conquest of the night before.

As is usual, my sweaty body has been delicately cleaned as I slept. Even now, fresh sluts are gently licking all over my body, tasting their master's fluids, and that of the sluts he was fucking last night. I can feel tongues tracing my biceps, forearms. The hair in my armpits has been slowly cleaned as I slept, they were matted with juices before. Now I can feel just two tongues in each armpit, gently licking their master and loving his taste. There are at least two sluts on each of my hands, softly sucking pussy juices and milk off my fingers one by one. I love the popping sensation of their mouths leaving one finger, before moving on to the next. There are also a few sluts at my feet, licking between my toes. They're so fucking desperate to please their daddy. Every slut on this world dreams of one day servicing my cock - they fantasise about it in their workplaces, their lesbian homes and in public.

My legs should be sore from the 20-girl fuckathon last night, but they have been gently massaged by fat tits. Even now I can feel them. There's a pair of tits wrapped sideways around each of my calves, gently going up and down. There's a pair of tits below my thighs, and another above. All twelve tits are oiled, and slowly massaging my muscles.

We're getting to the most important parts, daddy's cock and balls. On each side a slut has her face buried in that space between my ball sack and thigh, and she has been quietly spitting then licking her own saliva up over and over for my pleasure. Mornings can be one of the rare times my cock is small, and so it is jammed into the right nostril of a whore. My sluts know that I love when my cock is inside their nostrils. There are no boundaries when it comes to pleasing their daddy. My balls are being licked by two sluts each, the pairs using their tongues to trace veins and sometimes lift a ball for the other slut to suck underneath.

I can feel an ass buried in my tongue, the bitch probably lightly sleeping as she uses her body for my pleasure. Some mornings, like this one, I feel gaseous. As my asshole slightly widens, the slut wakes up and starts slurping like crazy. I keep my eyes closed but can feel a sudden excitement in the air, a buzz that daddy has finally awoken for the day. Instantly there's a hand gently pressing my stomach, and I release a fart and smile in pleasure. My ass is slightly lifted as another two heads go underneath, sniffing and licking my fart and my ass. Of course, these bitches know that once they please daddy's ass, they can't bring their filthy mouths near me unless and until they are well washed. Those three mouths remain there, half making out with each other and half slurping all over my asshole and ass cheeks as the other bitches get into position. All of this activity is of course done on top of the bed of whores from my fuckathon last night.

Instantly there are two fat titties on my eyelids, gently massaging in circles. As my cock grows it pops out of the bitch's nostril, and she presses it against her face as other whores begin loudly kissing it. Soon it covers her face, the tip brushing against her hair. I push the titties aside, my eyes sufficiently massaged and begin to sit-up. Fresh whores push the passed out ones from last night aside, and I am soon surrounded by beautiful female flesh. I open my eyes to see a bronde slut with medium sized tits smiling at me, holding a chain in each hand that leads to the choker of a blonde slut and the choker of a redhead slut. So the bronde is to be my Queen slut today.

I allow the bitches in my personal harem to figure out their own rotation, for logistics and so that I don't have to worry. Today's Queen has beautiful big eyes, and the perfect pouty lips. As she leans forward to kiss me good morning, my hands automatically go to the blonde and redhead's tits, one hand for each bitch. These two are especially busty. As I sit-up against the head of the bed, I can feel fat tits getting squished behind me. I slightly turn my head and can see three busty redheads stacking their tits for my back support, heads in between or underneath boobs so that I am comfortable. The top redhead slut is licking a bellybutton, the bellybutton of a bitch whose face I can't see but ass is directly supporting my head. I know the sluts like this set-up. I can still feel the three tongues enjoying my asshole, although the angles are slightly shifted now that my legs are spread across their bodies. The three of them are laying down side-by-side, but I can see and feel the outside two grinding my heels against their pussies. They moan in pleasure, into my ass.

As I enjoy tasting my Queen slut, groping my personal redhead and blonde bitches, I feel my cock swallowed in its entirety. I lift an eyebrow as I look down, and see my bronde Queen slut slowly grinding her pussy on a the black hair of a bitch whose lips are buried against the base of my cock. My Queen tilts my chin back up with a smile and proceeds to make out with me even more passionately. I grab my blonde and redhead sluts by their throats, choking them as I pull their mouths towards mine. The four of us begin making out together as I can feel my cock growing in the black-haired bitch's mouth. The redhead on my left and blonde on my right have taken hold of a ball each, gently massaging with their fingertips as tongues lick in between.

I push back the three whores I'm making out with. This is not how I want to cum for the first time today. I haven't even had breakfast! My queen looks at me inquisitively, fondling the blonde and redheads tits with her hands as she waits. I think for a moment, then tell her "Brunette. Super busty." She nods, then turns and begins crawling for the left bedside table. I admire her jiggling ass with every movement, and as the blonde licks my lips the redhead shifts slightly so her mouth is near my ear. I can feel her breath against my ear, and as I move my hand off her tits and instead cup her pussy, I can feel her breathing change with a soft gasp. She flicks my ear with her tongue and whispers, "You love looking at your slut's ass don't you daddy. You're our sex god," she pauses with a whimper as my middle finger slides into her cunt, "and we are just worthless whores for your pleasure." I turn to face her, the blonde happy to just lick my neck as I stare at this redhead's green eyes and slap her face. Her own pussy juice flies across her cheek and she takes a finger, traces it and puts that finger into her mouth. "Slap your whore again daddy!" She begs like an excited puppy. I fulfill her wish, my hand leaving a red mark as my bronde Queen returns with a tablet in hand. She faces her back to me so I can admire her beautiful ass, and uses her free hand to grab the hair of the black haired slut who has kept my cock motionless in her mouth for the past few minutes.

By now the black haired bitch is close to passing out, so without even looking down at her my Queen slut shoves her deeper on my cock. Her eyes bulge and she coughs a little, as saliva and precum shoots out of her left nostril. Well used, in my opinion. Then my Queen pulls her off my cock and tosses her head backwards, and she lays there atop other passed out sluts motionless, slowly breathing. Her eyes are glassy and she has a faint smile on her lips, with a mixture of my juices and her saliva leaking out of her mouth at both sides and that nostril. I only catch a glimpse before three sluts pounce, licking and slurping the fluids like the hungry whores they are. I notice their hands rubbing the black haired sluts pussy then their own, or groping each other's tits. They're so fucking horny it's beautiful.

Back to my cock, which is now snuggled between my bronde queen's fat ass-cheeks as she scrolls on the tablet. I can see her looking at all the sluts in the mansion, before she finally selects a bronde with humongous titties. She tosses the tablet aside and slowly begins grinding her ass up and down, using both hands to spread her cheeks before letting them drop back around my shaft. There's no need for lube, my cock is soaked with saliva from the black haired slut.

As the brunette enters the doorway, I stare at her humongous tits. They literally hang from her chest, so heavy they look like they hurt her back every time she moves. But she is practically bouncing with excitement, and obviously takes a moment to compose herself before approaching the orgy taking place in front of her. By this time sunlight is streaming through the large open glass panels surrounding the room, completely illuminating the range of sluts involved in my past and present group sex.

I decide to play a game with my Queen slut, pulling my finger out of the redhead and quickly shoving my other hand's middle finger into the blonde. "Face forward and close your eyes bitch." I make my cock throb so my Queen slut knows I'm talking to her. She does so obediently, waiting for her next instruction but continuing to grind her ass against my cock. I hold my right middle finger in front of the Queen's nose, and as she sniffs I shove my left middle finger into her mouth. I pull both aside after she's given it a good lick and ask her to guess. She pauses for a moment, then says "I was sniffing the blonde's cunt, but tasting the redhead's." Satisfied, I slap her ass as we both smile. I then shove her aside by her ass and after she rolls off she quickly crawls back to my cock, planting her lips in that space between underneath between my shaft and balls. She knows I love that view, with my cock resting squarely on her face.

I look at the brunette who was standing there with her mouth open drooling, one hand rubbing her cunt and the other feeling her gigantic right tit. With a start, she rushes forward to the bed and before she stops moving I grab her throat, choking her, then turn her over and begin slapping her fat ass. Forehand, backhand, I slap it as it jiggles until there are red hand marks on both cheeks. She knows she is just going to be used as a cum dump and nothing more, but even that is a fucking honour amongst the harem whores. I wanted her especially busty so that her tits would hang down and be a slutty pillow for her as I fucked her from behind.

My Queen whore begins licking that spot as she uses one hand to hold the brunette's fat ass, the other to guide my cock into her tight pussy. We both moan in pleasure as I enter her. By now there's no fondling of my balls, instead I can feel a mouth wrapped around each as I begin fucking my bitch. I close my eyes in pleasure, grabbing her ass with both hands and beginning to pound in earnest. When I open my eyes, my Queen slut is kneeling next to the blonde on my right and holding the hair of a different blonde who is eating her pussy. As Queen slut she has extra rights, but any whore can use any other for their pleasure regardless. I love seeing her sit on the blonde bitch's face and moan in pleasure. "Fuck your bitch daddy." she says, making eye contact with me as we both open our mouths and enjoy the sensations. I know my orgasm is coming soon, and so do the sluts in my harem.

I can feel the tits on my back rubbing up and down in unison. I can feel my balls being sucked on aggressively. As I kneel I can feel sluts kissing my legs up and down, my asshole being stretched open by exploring tongues and ass cheeks being gripped by passionate hands. My arms are lifted without me saying anything, whores planting their lips underneath to suck on my armpit or lick my muscles. My left hand comes to rest on a juicy ass, my right on a fat pair of tits. The redhead and blonde on my left and right start making out with me especially passionately. As my cock swells and the brunette screams into her own fucking titty pillow, my Queen slut rushes forward and joins in our foursome kiss as she hugs me and the whores close. "Cum for us daddy! Shoot your seed deep into this morning cum dump."

I just open my mouth and moan in pleasure. The redhead and blonde don't stop however, instead using their tongues to reach inside my mouth and lick away. My Queen slut decides to be adventurous and sticks her tongue in my left nostril, licking with joy and squirting herself all over the blonde bitch eating her out. I begin shooting my seed into the brunette and she can't even scream, just half-open her mouth and drool in painful pleasure as shot after shot of my cum fills her pussy. I can't see her face but I know her eyes have rolled back as she collapses into her tits in orgasmic pleasure.

I contentedly sigh as my shrinking cock leaves her cunt, and the clean-up duty begins. As I'm sitting back against my whores, sweaty once more, my legs are spread and I just relax comfortably as I enjoy the show. There are four whores crowded around my brunette cum dump's pussy as a fifth decides to eat her ass above for no other reason than horniness and daddy's cock was close. I lean slightly and watch the brunette drool into her own fucking tit, her eyes half open and a faint smile on her lips. The four sluts eagerly begin licking and sharing my leaking cum, and she twitches in semi passed out pleasure.

My own cock is wrapped in at least four mouths, one after the other, getting increasingly clean. I don't even look down to see which sluts are doing what, just lay back and begin to close my eyes. I can see my blonde Queen reaching for the tablet to pull up the day's agenda, which will surely feature a whole lot more fucking amongst other fun activities. I just lean my head back and smile. What a start to the morning.