Morning in my Harem Pt. 02

Story Info
Male-focused pleasure continues with endless bathroom whores.
2.9k words
3.72
15.9k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing the day in my endless harem, where I'm the king of everything and a literal sex god. I can adjust my cock's size and shape at any time, and I cum and recover frequently. I don't name the whores that I own, just describe their features. I call them bitch, slut, cunt. They are my literal sex objects, their sole purpose to fuck me. And I can fuck any one of them at anytime - this is my world, where I am the only male. WARNING: the story dives pretty deep into using sluts as objects and only for my pleasure - no real boundaries there.

I enjoyed my morning wake-up, but now I really have to start the day. As I shift away from my pile of slut flesh, my bronde Queen quickly rings a bell on the bed-side table. I don't even look as I begin making my way off the bed. I feel a tongue jammed into my asshole as my Queen slut grabs a random whore by her hair and shoves her face between my ass cheeks. The ass eating whore crawls after me, knowing her duty is to warm up her Daddy's sphincter for his morning shit. Meanwhile my Queen slut uses her other hand to caress and fondle my dick and balls, now thoroughly cleaned by multiple mouths and ready for the next stage of the day.

As I step off the bed my feet squish juicy flesh. I feel a nipple under the sole of my foot, and a tongue lapping at my toes. As the owner of everything, I am currently residing in this huge multi-storey apartment on the hundredth floor of a city high rise. It's about twenty steps to my bathroom, and as I walk I admire the view on my left of the city through the large glass panels. I casually reach out with my right hand and fondle a tit, not even looking at the slut who is dutifully walking beside me. She is literally an object for me to fondle and play with, nothing more. I stop where I'm standing and feel each of my feet being licked on from underneath. As I reach around the slut on my right and slip my middle finger into her ass, still not looking at her, I hear her gasp as I stare down at my slut walkway.

Yes, that bell earlier was the signal for sluts to literally lie down on the floor in a mostly straight line, piling upon each other in a range of positions. Some were making out, some were slowly scissoring, most were fondling another whore. But the point was that their sex god can literally walk on them like a carpet for his feet. I enjoy wriggling my toes and feeling nipples or clits slip into the gaps, and hearing the moans of my sluts from below me. As the sun shines straight through the window, I stretch my arms wide and grab both my Queen slut in my left hand and the whore who's ass I'm fingering in my right arm and pull them close. We make out passionately as I can feel the whore eating my ass with vigor, slowly widening it. My Queen slut smiles as she feels me harden in her grip, ready for another round. The whore on my right is a stunning redhead, she is practically ready to collapse in my arms as I finger her arsehole.

I let go of both of them, spanking my bronde Queen and then bringing my right middle finger to the redhead's mouth. She doesn't break eye contact as we walk, sucking on it like a horny little bitch. She clearly loves the taste of her own ass, and is letting me know.

After a few more steps we finally reach the bathroom. I look inside, and there's multiple whores waiting in position, my literal objects. I note my Queen's pleased smile as I step off the last whore in the slut path leading to the bathroom. The bathroom is a large, white-tiled open space. Instead of a toilet bowl however, there are three whores kneeling in a semi circle, hands folded neatly on their thick thighs and faces eager for their morning meal from daddy's ass. Today's shit eating whores look to be two blondes and a redhead, all three petite and licking their lips upon seeing my naked body enter the room surrounded by other beautiful sluts. Standing behind the redhead, who is placed in the middle of the three, is a busty brunette who is literally grinding her cunt on the redheads hair, leaking pussy juice into it. I'll describe the rest of the room as I need to use my cunt objects.

For now, I walk to my toilet and see my bronde Queen pull the whore crawling after my ass away forcibly out of the corner of my eye. As I turn and sit, I feel the redheads tongue lapping at my asshole as the two blondes kiss the skin right next to her on either side. The busty brunette begins to massage my shoulders as I lean back, resting my head on her fat titty pillows. As I look up she leans forward and we make out briefly.

I look back at my bronde queen who hasn't let go of the whore eating my ass, instead pressing her face into her own cunt so that my ass taste is imprinted on her pussy. She smiles at me, knowing how this will drive the whores waiting into a frenzy around her cunt. She snaps her fingers and my morning piss dump is brought forward. Seven blondes enter the room, two busty and five with medium sized tits. The two busty ones are guiding a bent over whore towards my large cock, which is fully erect at this point. The other four blonde whores with medium sized titties kneel in front of me, waiting for their morning drink. The bent over bitch is to be my piss dump.

The way this system works is that whores go on forty day rotations to be my piss dump - where for nearly six weeks, they are forbidden from having their pussy eaten or anything put inside, not even a vibrator or dildo. The effects cannot be understated, especially in a harem house like this. The whore looks weary, to the point of almost passing out and in desperate need of a release. The idea behind this is to present me with the tightest pussy possible to squeeze my piss out in the morning. As the busty blondes line up my cock with her quivering pussy, they each sit on one of my thighs and begin to kiss me. I can feel four hands on my cock pushing me to her dripping entrance, countless hands tracing my balls, the space between balls and ass and my thighs, and three tongues lapping at my asshole. I am sitting as the king of all my cunts.

As I enter her I loudly groan in pleasure. She begins spasming immediately on my cock, but the busty blondes don't stop, pulling her fat ass all the way back so I am balls-deep inside of her. They then massage my stomach with both hands, and encourage me to release my morning shit. I groan louder, and the whores in my ass moan with pleasure as they begin to taste the first chunks of my shit. Before it's even left my asshole it's being sucked on, chewed and swallowed. I also begin pissing inside this tight fucking whore, which pushes her to another climax as her pussy can't even expand further for my yellow liquid. Instead, it begins dripping out around the base of my shaft and onto the four blonde whores below, who look up with closed eyes, smiling faces and open tongues to lap up every drop. They're all also holding their titties up, and as more piss leaks they massage each other's chests to rub it in.

As the blonde whore whose pussy was stretched by my cock slowly slips forward, two brunettes catch her before she collapses and place a funnel-like cup around her cunt. One slaps her ass cheeks and the other her face and titties to wake her up. After collecting herself she nods before beginning to piss into the cup. It is nearly filled to the brim, and one brunette reaches down, grabs it and passes it to her. She turns to me and downs the cup that is a mixture of her own piss and mine, finishing with a smile.

I glance down at my cock, which is completely swallowed by one of the four blonde whores below, methodically slurping all my piss and the piss dump's pussy juices off my shaft. I release more piss and two of the blonde cunts have their mouths sucking her nostrils as they drink my piss, and one uses her tongue to lick below her lips as more piss leaks out of her mouth. My ass has been thoroughly cleaned by the shit eating whores, and so I step forward off my meat chair to leave them to their lesbian play as I continue getting ready.

The sink is surrounded by eleven beautiful sluts. Four petite redheads kneel on the extra long benches, two on each side of the white sink. Three of the four busty brunettes who were leaning on the sink come forward to surround me, pressing their fat titties against my back and both sides. The fourth busty brunette goes on her knees to swallow my cock in one motion, and remains kneeling with her mouth open for me to use as I need when brushing my teeth. An eleventh slut with black hair makes her way to my ass to keep licking.

As I lean forward and slide my cock all the way into the brunette's mouth, I open my own mouth and wait. The kneeling redheads surround my face, caressing my neck, shoulders, ear and head as they open their mouths. On each of their tongues is toothpaste. Their king does not use a toothbrush, but his own whores for his daily cleaning.

The redheads use their tongues to explore my mouth, coating my teeth in mint freshness. When necessary, I turn my head slightly and one of them freezes with her mouth open so I can spit. As I turn my head back and continue getting my teeth cleaned, she turns to the sink to spit out the mixture of toothpaste and saliva before returning to her duty. Soon I am clean, and I slowly slide my cock out of the brunette's mouth as I lean backwards. I look down at her appreciatively, strings of saliva connecting my cock to her lips as she smiles up at me, and I slap her with my cock.

Finally, it's time for my shower. I turn and look inside the large glass circle where sixteen busty whores await me. Eight brunettes, four blondes and four redheads all waiting in the steamy area. My Queen opens the door and I glance at her pussy being eaten out by three blonde whores. She kisses my cheek as I enter my harem shower.

The best thing about this shower is that as a sex god, I do not bathe in water. The low shower walls barely clear my head, and above them is a larger circular balcony with space for roughly thirty two whores at a time, connected to the shower walls by walls on an angle like a large funnel. They are lined up there now, completely naked and pressing their cunts against the circular railing that has vibrators, dildos and clit stimulating sex toys attached. If these fail there is always a whore ready to turn her face when below and eat a cunt out fresh. I raise my arms and turn in a slow circle, admiring the sixteen beautiful whores before me who are now giving me a half metre of space. And that's when the squirting begins.

The apartment is suddenly filled with the sounds of squealing, moaning and groaning as I receive my squirt shower. As soon as I am covered by a layer of slightly sticky juice, the whores in the shower surround me with their busty titties. Some begin soaping me up, others lick spots where they can, and in between all the action I can grab any by the titty, ass or throat to make out with and play.

I feel animalistic, primal joy as I seize a redhead by her hair, turn her around and slap her fat ass. The squirting continues as the whores give me a small amount of space to enter her cunt, then surround me again and encourage me to fuck her worthless cunt. I press her face and titties against the glass as I fuck her from behind, whores slapping her ass cheeks, eating my ass and licking my back as I enjoy my fucking harem. I make eye contact with my Queen slut who licks the glass in front of the redheads face, clearly enjoying my dominance of this bitch.

At some point the door opens and the whores from the morning path to the bathroom begin filling up the floor. I know they're enjoying the squirt juices, soap and all the fluids coming off this wild sexual shower as they make out and fuck in twos and threes. I pull out of the redhead cunt and leave her gasping there as I turn, not even caring which bitch or body part I step on. Four whores get on their knees with their mouths open and I face fuck them one by one in a row. They are clearly getting pleased from below, two with their pussies eaten, one having both her nipples sucked aggressively and one being nearly pushed over by the whore eating her ass. At this point I can feel squirting coming from below me, splashing onto my legs. I can also feel hands on my balls fondling and I reach around blindly, wrapping my around around a black-haired whore pulling her close to me aggressively for a passionate make-out session. We taste the raining squirt juices together.

The thing about squirting is no matter how aroused the sluts are, they can't squirt forever. Instead the large balcony above has hundreds of sluts, all waiting for the one in front of them to release all her fluids before they step forward to replace her. Even waiting in line they get frisky of course. These bitches have all been drinking a lot of fluids - water, pussy juice, piss - for the past few days in preparation for this event. When a whore is completely spent the one behind her nudges her forward under the sex toy railing, and she slowly slides on her own squirt juices down the large funnel into the harem shower.

It's raining squirt juices and whores as the shower begins to fill with sluts, some passed out and some with the energy for more. Every single woman is lubed up by squirt juices and pressed together in a fleshy heaven for me as I am in the middle. At some point I begin floating in the fucking packed group of tits, lips, asses and cunts. I feel stimulation all around me from whores and their lubed up bodies sliding in different directions, and they can tell what's happening.

I will my cock to expand so that it is almost a metre long and half as wide. Whores latch on to it, pressing their bodies and making out all over. I can see tits, ass cheeks, cunts being rubbed against my cock as well as many whore's lips covering it all over. I can feel tits and asses on my face, I can feel so many fucking tongues all over my body from my ass cheeks to my arms.

I'm floating in the fleshy bliss of my harem, and then I can hear whores moaning in my ear. "Erupt for us daddy." "Coat us in your thick semen!" "We want your seed." "Shoot ropes for us baby." I look up at the railing as the last hundred whores begin pressing forward, raining squirt juice down on the shower which is completely filled at this point. The most recent squirt cunts to slide down are now above the shower walls and in the funnel, and I can see the tip of my cock is peeking above that line. There are whores literally rubbing their titties on my expanded tip, slurping and pressing their faces into the opening. My balls are so fucking heavy and they are literally being hugged by whores in their expanded form.

As my cock begins pumping there is a collective moan of pleasure from my harem, they know what is coming. They press closer towards me, begging with their mouths and bodies for my cum. They need it, it's their purpose and they fucking live to please me. I squeeze an ass and a tit in each hand as I float in my squirt cunt pile, feeling lips pressing all over my face and moans in my ear, and begin shooting my thick seed into the air.

With my expanded cock my seed shoots up tens of metres, before arcing down and splattering all over the whores on the top. It shoots out for half a minute, completely coating the top layers of whores. As multiple shower doors open and the pile starts lessening, I watch the way the sluts attach themselves to the cum-covered ones from the top and begin cleaning. I myself am being cleaned while watching as my cock shrinks back to normal. This morning has been awesome.