Morning Jog

Story Info
A stranger makes my morning jog a whole lot more enjoyable.
1.2k words
4.47
19.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went for a jog on this trail every morning. It was a good way to keep in shape, and the forest was always beautiful. And best of all, the trail was almost never populated.

It was still early when I hit the trail running, with fog turning the air milky. It was cool enough that I had on a light jacket over my sports bra and leggings. There weren't any other cars in the parking lot. I hesitated by the car, and decided that I would go ahead and grab it-- I kept a small bullet vibrator in my purse, and now I slipped it into my jacket pocket and zipped the pocket shut. Then I started my jog.

Jogging always made me horny. I don't know why-- maybe it was the slight friction between my legs, or the blood pumping in my veins, or just that I knew how good my ass looked in tight leggings. I went for this jog every day, and almost every day I stopped to take care of things halfway through.

It was about a half hour jog before I got to my usual spot. The fog was still thick. There was a little alcove off the path-- just a few paces away, but it was out of sight of the trail just beneath a ledge and behind a large tree. There was a thicket of brambles, and then a small clearing with a downed tree on one side.

I sat down on the log to catch my breath. My nipples were already hard from anticipation. I took a few deep breaths, steadying myself. I ran my hands over my leggings, feeling the curves of my thighs, my hips, the apex between my legs. Gently I ran three fingers over my clit. My pussy throbbed, but there would be plenty of time for that. I unzipped the front of my jacket, exposing my midriff, and then I shimmied my sports bra up over my tits.

I sighed with pleasure. Nothing turned me on more than exposing myself somewhere that anyone could see me. My tits thrust out from my chest, pushed together by my sports bra, nipples hard and aching.

I took out my phone and took a few selfies. The early morning light through the fog made me look ethereal, almost fae. I teased my nipples for the camera, and then set it down against a nearby stump, angled toward me.

I sat back down on the log. I didn't ever keep a bag on me when I jogged, just my phone and keys in my pocket, but sometimes I wished I did-- I really wanted something to fill up my pussy, but I wasn't about to carry one of my dildos around in my jacket pocket. I pinched my nipples and then reached down between my legs, rubbing my clit. I spread my legs wide for my camera, so it would catch the growing wet spot between my legs.

I couldn't help but moan. I knew anyone could walk by, but I couldn't be seen directly from the trail, so I wasn't too worried. The thought of someone hearing me made me excited, though.

I fished the bullet vibe out of my other pocket. Then I took the jacket off-- I was overheating anyway-- and threw it over the log. I leaned across it, chest down, and tugged my leggings down. I angled myself so that the camera had a perfect view of my ass and thong peeking out over my leggings. I reached between my legs with my left hand and pressed the bullet vibe against my clit.

"Oh shit," I moaned. It wasn't the most powerful vibrator, but I was so sensitive that it made a fresh gush of wetness pour out of my hole. "Fuck... oh fuck, that's good..."

I circled my clit with the vibe and thrust my hips back against it. With my free hand I reached back and teased my pussy through my thong-- my pussy lips were hot and swollen, and I could feel my pussy drooling. I wanted something bigger than my fingers to fill me up. I needed it.

"God, please," I panted. I pulled my thong to the side, exposing my pussy to the air. "Fuck me, please, I need it, fuck--"

I was getting close. My pussy throbbed again and again. I spread my wetness from my hole down to my clit.

For a second I thought I heard something behind me, but I was so close-- I didn't want to stop. I pressed the tip of the vibrator against my hole, and then brought it back to my clit. A whine escaped my lips. "Please..."

That's when I felt it-- something pressed against my cunt.

Before I could cry out, a hand clamped down over my mouth. There was a bit more pressure, and then the cock slid into my pussy. My eyes fluttered shut.

"Yeah? You like that, slut?" A low voice whispered in my ear. "You needed a cock in that tight pussy, huh?"

I moaned behind the hand over my mouth, and nodded my head as best I could. I spread my legs wider for him. My nipples brushed against my jacket with every thrust as he pounded into me.

His cock was huge, as big as the biggest dildo I owned, and it filled me up better than I'd even imagined. After a few more strokes he realized I wasn't resisting, and his hand moved from my mouth to my throat.

"Fuck, that pussy feels good," he grunted.

"Oh--" I cried out as he thrust into me again and again. "Oh fuck, yes-- harder--"

He picked up the pace, pistoning in and out of me so hard I nearly fell forward off the log. The vibrator on my clit made me clench around him.

"You're so tight," he groaned.

"I'm gonna-- oh, fuck--"

"Come on my cock, slut."

I did-- I saw stars, my pussy rippled around this stranger's cock. I collapsed limp onto the log below me, but he kept rutting into me. I could feel his cock grow even harder, and then I felt him twitching spastically as he filled me up with cum.

"Fuck," he groaned.

I kept the vibrator on my clit, and felt my pussy start to tighten again. He moaned in my ear, panting hard. I rolled my hips under him, taking advantage of his half-hard state, until I started cumming again. This time I turned the vibrator off, truly exhausted.

He got up a moment later. I gasped as his cock slid out of me.

"Same place tomorrow?"

I looked over my shoulder at him, still panting, and nodded.

He straightened himself out and then he was gone into the fog. I scrambled to get my clothes back on and then fumbled for my phone. My hands were shaking from cumming so hard.

I jogged back to my car as fast as I could. As soon as I got into the driver's seat and locked the doors, I clipped my phone to the dash and played back the video while I put the car in reverse. I listened to it as I drove away, stealing glances at stop signs. By the time I got to the part in the video where he thrust his cock into me, I was wet all over again.

Thinking of my dildo at home, I turned toward my neighborhood instead of work. The sounds of our moans on the video made the thought of going to work impossible.