Morning Madness

Story Info
Victoria.
1k words
3.84
33.6k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters:

Kyle Anderson: 32, Pornstar, Husband of Emily, Son of Marie, CEO of Incest of Best Industries

Emily Anderson: 31, Pornstar, Wife of Kyle, Mother of Thomas, Ethan and Simeon, COO of Incest is Best Industries, CEO of Thrill Entertainment, 36F tits

Marie Anderson: 54, pornstar, Mother of Kyle, attorney

Victoria Reynolds: 49, pornstar, school teacher, Mother of Emily and Grayson, 38G tits

Ethan Anderson, 19, pornstar, college freshman, son of Emily

Ethan finished his morning shower and turned off the water before grabbing his towel. Looking in the full length mirror, he was pleased with what he saw, his once boyish chest had filled out, his rippling biceps and six-pack well crafted all the way down to his rigid morning wood, swollen and plump, 7 inches with a slight curve above his full, heavy balls.

He proceeded down the hall to hear someone fucking in Marie's room. Creeping up, he saw that she was actually alone, moaning and playing with her massive tits as she bounced on her prized dildo, custom made like Kyle's, 10 inches and 6 inches thick.

She looked when she heard the rapid smacking sounds from the doorway, Ethan pumping his cock furiously to her. She smiled and kept riding, cumming three times before Ethan stiffened and came hard, spilling his load on the polished wooden floor with two shots just falling short of the bed.

Marie panted and dismounted, gesturing Ethan inside. He approached, his semi-hard cock having all of Marie's attention, her tongue moving across her sexy gold painted lips as he neared her.

"Mmm... good morning honey." She said with a seductive smile, "I take it you enjoyed that."

"Very much," he replied, his cock tingling as she slowly moved her hand up his thigh.

In a flash, her hand was gripping his shaft, Ethan sharply exhaling the breath he didn't know he was holding. She began to gently stroke him, blowing softly on the head of his dick.

"You think it's too early to fuck?" she teased, cocking her head to the side, staring at him with her big blue eyes.

"Its never too early," he replied, watching his cock get hard in her delicate hand.

"Well, lets get to it..." she replied, sliding her lips down his length as he moaned, pushing his fingers into her hair.

******

At the same time, Emily got out of bed with Kyle and crept to the bathroom. She gave a sigh of relief and let a long stream of piss shoot into the toilet before she got in a quick shower. Heading into the hall, she heard sounds coming from Marie's room so she went to investigate.

Ethan sat on the bed, his head thrown back as Marie rapidly sucking his dick as he played with her tits. Marie sensed Emily in the doorway playing with herself and invited her inside. Ethan welcomed the transition as his mother licked from his base to the tip before taking him down.

"Oh fuck..." he moaned.

Emily moaned around his cock as Marie nibbled in her swollen clit and probed her tongue deep within her pussy. Unbeknownst to the three of them, Victoria was now watching and frantically rubbing herself. Kyle, having heard the sounds, had awoken also and groggily came from his bedroom to see Victoria braced against the doorframe, her fingers plunging into her pussy.

Kyle's morning wood grew harder and he approached as he watched Emily cry out and cum into Marie's mouth. The sight triggered Victoria's own climax and she opened her mouth but Kyle put his hand over it before she could scream and slid his dick into her pussy.

He then began to fuck her hard as she continued to hold onto the doorframe. Emily was now riding Ethan while Marie rode his face. His grandmother cried out as Emily leaned forward to suck her tits, Marie's juices flowing richly into her grandson's mouth while he fingered and squeezed his mother's ass.

Kyle kept fucking until Victoria came hard on his dick. They then entered the bedroom, Ethan now railing Marie in missionary. Kyle and Victoria got onto the bed and he began fucking her doggy while she ate her daughter's cunt.

Seeing it, Ethan began to fuck Marie harder, her humongous tits shaking wildly as the bed creaked loudly.

"FUCK!!!" she screamed, her cunt locking around Ethan's cock as she came. Her orgasm was so intense that it triggered his also and he began shooting her full of his hot cum. Kyle was still going at it on Victoria's pussy, his thick length slamming into her cunt all the way to his swinging nuts.

Victoria came and came again, finally experiencing a massive ninth orgasm and gushing her sweet juices all over Kyle's dick. He pulled out and slid his cock into Marie's now vacant pussy. Ethan moved on to Emily, letting her suck him back to full hardness before spooning and fucking her.

"Oh god... oh yes baby..." she moaned, kissing him while he squeezed her tits.

Marie was now screaming as Kyle fucked her like a machine, ramming his big meat into her cunt with all the raw power he had, playing with her huge tits while his cock split her insides.

"YES!" she cried.

Victoria and Emily were now on all fours, Ethan transitioning from the ass and pussies of both as the two sluts kissed, Ethan's cock crashing into one as he fingered the other. Marie then screamed and begged Kyle to fill her with his cum. He grunted deeply and began blasting an enormous load into her tight, mature pussy.

"FUUUUUCK!!" she cried, cumming hard on his cock.

Ethan began ramming his cock into Emily's ass and she screamed at the top of her lungs, her tits shaking wildly. He couldn't last much longer, yelling and bursting hard inside of her. He then fell over, drained and exhausted. Victoria lapped up a good amount of cum from her daughter's quivering pussy and Kyle and Marie watched.

Once they were worn out, they all lay down, going back to sleep in anticipation of all the sexual opportunities the day offered.