Morning News Ch. 08

Story Info
Game on with a red haired reporter, Laura plays referee.
6.5k words
4.69
8.9k
6

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I noted in Chapter 4, sometimes weekends and holidays result in unusual assignments, due to people being off for the special occasions. Thus it was on this Memorial Day weekend. Laura had nothing going on with Steve, who was out of town; she was going to be home, and had agreed to cover the weather related duties for the evening broadcast so the regular weekend meteorologist could have the time to go home to Chicago to visit. When I arrived at the studio to set up, I saw Laura at her desk. She was wearing a black skirt and a black and white striped top, the stripes going up and down. They were somewhat wider than a referee's jersey, but the image was close enough for me to tease her.

I walked up behind Laura, resting my hand on her shoulder. "Reffing a game later??" I teased.

Laura laughed. "Yeah, a sex competition," was her smart ass reply. Just then, one of our field reporters-they call them multimedia reporters now, I guess because a lot of our news goes out on social media and other web based platforms-Emma, walked up.

"Sex competition?? I'm game!!" She said, giving Laura and me both a look that said 'challenge accepted!!" and 'I dare you to deal me in on this.'

Laura looked up at me, then at Emma. "OK. First one to cum, loses."

"What does the winner get??" asked Emma.

"Me," said Laura.

"Then I'm definitely in," said Emma, giving Laura a look that said, 'yeah, I want to lick your blonde MILF pussy!!'

"I definitely want to play. I win no matter what!!" I told the girls.

Laura and Emma both slapped my shoulders at that comment. We did our broadcast, then went to dinner, where playful banter was the order of the day. We came back for our late broadcast, then we agreed that since my house was the easiest to get to, we'd repair to my humble abode and the game would be on.

Ten minutes later, we were all at my house, where I pulled out some beer and wine, the girls having white wine, I having a Shiner Bock. We rehashed the day's activities while we relaxed. As we finished our drinks, the girls looked at each other, a look that said, let's get up to something!!

Laura, as I mentioned, was wearing a black skirt and the "referee" top; Emma had on a white skirt and one of our station logo golf shirts. As they looked at each other, each one reached behind herself, up under her top, and started the process all women know very well, and which never fails to excite the guy she's with. Both ladies unhooked their bras, then slid the straps over each arm, all the while smiling at me. Once both had their straps tucked up into their shirts, they reached up under the front, pulling their bras out from under. Laura's top, because her nipples were under the black stripes, aside from allowing her generous tits to swing freely, didn't show much. Emma, on the other hand, was a sight. Her C cup tits filled out the tight golf shirt amazingly well, her nipples poking through as if they were going to rip right through the fabric. She just smiled as Laura and I admired her stunning form.

"Come on, Emma," said Laura, getting up and heading down the hall to the master, taking her hand as she started. Emma got up, Laura leading her. I walked behind, watching the two girls asses sway, their short skirts showing off the backs of their cheerleader legs, especially Emma, who at 23 is really trim and toned.

Oh, yeah, Emma. Emma started with us last summer after graduating from Mizzou. She's a shapely 5 foot 6 inch redhead with green eyes. It's a deadly combination, especially when she gets you in her sights when she's annoyed at you, fortunately something I have not had to experience too often. There's definitely a hot fire burning in there. Once you take yourself away from her pretty face and captivating eyes, the rest is equally impressive. Her red hair flows down over her shoulders, and she carries a pair of C cup tits, full and, as I was about to find out, soft and pliable. She's got a great little ass, and perfect legs. I was really looking forward to this encounter with her.

We got back to the bedroom, Laura taking her place on a chair by the bed. "Here's how this works. You each try to make the other cum. Whoever goes to full orgasm first, is out. The winner gets to play with me." Simple ground rules. "You both have to be engaged, so Emma, if Tom is licking your pussy, you have to be sucking his cock, or somehow stimulating him. No holds barred, no holes barred..."

"Don't even think about fucking me in the ass," said Emma, the fire flaring in her eyes.

"OK, but keep those dainty little fingers away from my ass, or I'll pound your ass right to the bed," I said, giving her a big smile.

Laura laughed. "OK, contestants, time to get naked." We got started. I took off my shirt, watching Emma intently as she pulled the golf shirt up and over her tits. They looked good braless in the shirt. They were amazingly beautiful out in the open, full and round, pink areolae surrounding dark red nipples. I was getting fully hard as I unbuttoned my jeans. I looked into Emma's eyes as I slowly unzipped, making her smile.

"I can play that game, too," she said, slowly unzipping her white denim skirt. She shrugged her hips, tugging at her skirt, slowly pulling it over her ass. She held it a moment, finally letting it drop to the floor, leaving her in just a thin white pair of panties that didn't do much to hide the red bush beneath, a little red straying out of the leg bands. Emma looked me in the eyes as she pulled down the left side of her panties, just barely uncovering the red hair they contained, then the right, now the top of her bush exposed. She smiled as she lowered them past her opening labia, then let them drop to the floor.

I slowly pulled down my jeans, letting them slowly reveal my cock. I'm not outrageously long, but I am relatively thick. The pressure of my pants holding it in made it swell, looking even fatter. Emma drew in her breath, trying not to let on that she was impressed.

"Bet you can't wait to have that blasting inside you," I teased.

"You'll be done before I am," she retorted. "You guys all cum too soon."

"Don't be so sure. I'm not your average frat boy."

Laura was enjoying the banter, laughing at Emma and I teasing and trash talking. Finally, we were both completely nude, and I eased Emma to the bed, pushing her down easily, she pulling me along with her, so we were lying next to each other. We started kissing, I feeling her bountiful tits, she stroking my pulsing cock. I played with her nipples, soon realizing they were particularly sensitive, as her body would recoil if I put enough pressure on them. Helpful to know. I soon reached down to her pussy, playing my fingers in the soft red hair, then pushing through it to her open labia. I rubbed her clit up and down, inserting a finger inside her as I passed over it.

Emma was not going easily, and pushed me onto my back. She got on top of me, kissing me hard. I felt her hand reach to my cock, then felt the head in her bush. Next thing I knew, she was guiding it into her, and I felt the head push her labia open, drawing a whimper from her, then she sat firmly on my cock, taking it all the way inside her, and I felt the head bump up against her cervix, again drawing a whimper.

"You keep doing that, and I won't have to do anything to win this. You're going to do it for me."

"Don't be so sure, old man. I can make a guy cum pretty fast once I have him inside me." She changed the angle so I wasn't poking her womb with every stroke, but kept on her driving pace, short, strokes that didn't allow me to long dick her from my position underneath.

"That may work for your college friends, but I have a couple of advantages there. For one, I'm old. I have stamina and can pace myself. For another, I'm not 22 and cum merely thinking about pussy, even a hot red haired twat like yours."

"We'll see about thaaaaaaaaattttt!!" Emma cried as I bit down on her left nipple. I grabbed her hips, and pulled her deep, using her distraction to gain the upper hand, now pounding her from underneath.

Emma tried to regain her control, but I prevented her from getting into a rhythm, sucking on both tits and pulling my cock out far enough to tease her clit with the head. She finally dismounted, turning sideways so she could suck my cock. She took it in her mouth, her body perpendicular to me. She stayed in that position for about 15 seconds, then Laura blew her whistle.

"Illegal motion. Emma has to let Tom lick her pussy for 15 seconds." I guess Laura was taking this referee thing seriously. Mostly, she'd been sitting next to the bed watching us. She was enjoying the show, as I could see up her skirt, a good view of her dark blonde bush, labia parted as her own excitement grew.

I moved Emma around so I could get my tongue on her red haired twat. "You're done for now. I'm going to lick you til you cry." I immediately flat tongued her opening, twirling the tip of my tongue on her clit. Emma let out a short moan, then a longer one as I dragged my tongue the length of her slit. The fifteen seconds ran out quickly, and she was again sucking my cock, alternately going up and down on the shaft, or just swirling her tongue on the head.

I love to lick pussy, and Emma's was a tasty treat unlike anything I've had in a while. I was going to town on that little red fur patch, licking up and down her labia, sticking my tongue in deep, and teasing her little love button mercilessly. At 60, I don't cum as quickly as I did in my younger years, something I was taking advantage of. After about five minutes, I eased up on Emma, now taking my time and doing her right. I knew at that point I wasn't going to cum soon, so decided to give her a good ride, in hopes of doing it again some time, preferably soon. She kept sucking my cock, but it seemed she had come to the same conclusion I had, that I wasn't going to cum soon. She may have already conceded defeat, since her approach had become less aggressive, and more like she wanted to give me a slow, luxurious blow job. Still, I was determined to win this, and while still pacing myself, renewed my attack on Emma's now dripping pussy, finally sucking her clit between my lips as I licked back and forth. She let out a loud moan, then some whimpers, then her hips shook and her pussy let loose, almost drowning me in womanly juices, her flow running out of her and over my face, down my cheeks, onto my neck.

Laura blew her whistle again. "We have winner!! Tom wins this part of the contest." I ignored Laura, and rolled Emma off me onto her back. I moved around so I was between her spread legs, her soaking wet pubes tangled, her labia open, waiting for a cock to fill them. I got into position, and pushed my cock into Emma's beckoning cunt, rubbing the head over her clit, making her jump.

I plowed her deep for the next five minutes or so, my balls hitting her ass, the head pounding her womb on every stroke. Emma went into a kind of trance as the waves of ecstasy washed over her.

"God, yes, fuck me with your fat cock!! Make me cum again!!" She thrust up into me as I balled her hard. I felt her legs close around me, pulling me deep. I poked her womb again, making her cry out, and held still inside her as another, longer orgasm hit, her hips shuddering and bucking. When she came down, I pulled partway out of her, now stroking gently, the head just inside her damp pussy. I'd sometimes pull out, rubbing the head of my cock over her clit, letting it spread the pee hole open. I knew I was getting close, but I wanted to make this memorable.

I've learned how to edge pretty well over the years, and was now going to let Emma have the benefit of that experience. When I felt the cum starting to rise, I pulled back so just the head of my dick was inside her, and looked into her eyes.

"Feel my cum," I said, my eyes fixed on hers. A large seep of semen started to flow from the head, filling Emma with a spreading warmth. Her eyes got big when she realized what was happening.

"Oh, God," said Emma quietly, the "OH, GOD," a lot louder when the heat of my cum hit her. I pulled my still cumming dick to the entrance to her pussy, letting the flow roll over her clit, the combination of the heat of my cum and the fatness of my cockhead playing over it sending her into another, longer, powerful orgasm. "OH MY GOD!!" Emma cried out as she came, her hips thrusting and dancing.

Once my oozing cum stopped, I leaned forward, kissing Emma. She met me full on, almost biting my lips off as we tried to swallow each other. I let my cock drip onto her bush, then pushed it into her slowly til I was fully inside her pussy, giving her a secondary, smaller cum. I looked over at Laura to see if she had any whistle blowing to do, but she was off in another world, her skirt pulled up, and two fingers stuck in her long labia, flaps open, and about to have an orgasm of her own.

I pulled out of Emma, my cock still drooling cum, and knelt back on my heels, watching her pussy drip, my white cum in contrast to her soaked red bush, some seeping back out of her and down her ass. She looked at me, almost with a frown. "I guess you won that round," she said, fire in her green eyes. "We'll see how this goes next time." Then she smiled.

"It might happen before you know it," I told her, fully intending to give her a more intense session in the morning.

Laura reached the peak of her self inflicted erotic experience just as Emma and I were having our discussion, letting out a long moan, then a whimpering cry as she brought herself off. "Laura, hun, time for me to take the spoils of victory," I said, kneeling in front of her.

She looked down. I pulled her fingers from her cunt, licking them as I replaced them with my tongue. I jabbed it into her pussy, my nose pressed into the wet dark blonde hair between her legs. I licked in and out a few times, then over her clit, sending her back into orbit. Once she came back down, I helped her up off the chair. She pulled her top off, her D cup tits swinging free, then unzipped and dropped her skirt. I eased her down onto the bed, telling Emma not to go anywhere, as there was a consolation prize.

I got on top of Laura, her legs spread beneath me. For a moment I savored the view of this built 50 something blonde, her thick bush framing her wide open twat, her big swaying tits hanging to the side. I pressed the head of my cock to her pussy and pushed in, eliciting an 'oomph!!' from her as it pushed her labia apart, then more whimpering cries as my shaft went deep, all the way to her cervix. I was still hard from my time with Emma, having not fully ejaculated then. Plenty left for my stacked blonde weather girl.

I started pumping away at Laura, kissing her deeply, her hips thrusting against mine as we engaged each other in an energetic coupling. I felt her legs wrap around mine, her calves locking on my thighs. I was able to change the angle some, allowing me to stroke my cock over her clit. That soon brought her to another orgasm. I stayed inside her, kissing her gently as she recovered.

I pulled away from Laura, pulling her up and turning her so I could take her from behind. She looked back at me a smiled. "Remember when you and Steve had me in this position??" Indeed I did. Steve had taken her ass while I fucked her from underneath. It was hot for all of us. Tonight was not going to result in an anal attack, though I thought about it for a brief moment. Instead, I went conventional, rubbing the head of my cock up and down Laura's lips, then pushing forward til my cock was fully engulfed in her wet, steamy cunt. She put her head down as I thrust into her, my balls hitting her clit on each stroke. Emma was watching this intently, absent mindedly playing in the mess in her cunt.

After a couple minutes of banging Laura's pussy, I motioned to Emma, pointing toward the head of the bed, where Laura's face was buried in the sheets. "Slide down in front of Laura," I told her. Her face lit up, and she climbed to the head of the bed, getting in position so her pussy was in front of Laura.

Laura saw Emma presenting her messy cunt, and looked up. "Oh, hi, Emma. This is a treat." She then began licking Emma's pussy, first the outside, slurping up all the cum that was all over her clit, labia and bush. It took all of about three minutes for Emma to cum all over Laura's face, a crying cum that left her looking disheveled and worn out.

She was going to get up, but Laura stopped her. "Don't go anywhere, I'm not close to done."

"Oh..." was Emma's quiet reply, as she shifted so Laura could get a little better leverage to put her tongue as deep into Emma as she could manage. I'd seen Laura do this with Paige, and knew Emma was in for a nice ride. I slowed my pace, giving the girls a chance to enjoy each other, while I relaxed for a short time, a good idea since I was getting close to cumming, and didn't want to get off just yet. It was fun watching Laura go down on her colleague, as well as watching Emma's response.

Finally, Laura brought Emma to a crashing cum, one that wore her out. She was now all sweaty, her hair starting to stick to her head, and her pussy a total mess. She needed a break, and went into the bathroom.

"Where do you want me to be when I cum??" I asked Laura.

"Under me," she said, herself out of breath. I pulled out of her and moved into position underneath. I was in a perfect spot to have full contact for my finish. Laura took my cock, pointing it at her wide open pussy, and took me in, balls deep. She started to ride. As she did, I first kissed her, then took each of her bountiful jugs in my mouth, making her squirm as I tugged at her nipples with my teeth. A couple minutes of that, and I was ready. I pulled her hips tight to me, feeling my balls tighten up to her skinny ass. Laura knew what was up.

"Yes, baby, fill me. Cum inside me like you always do." Laura's hips bucked as the first blast of semen jetted into her, just as Emma was coming back into the bedroom. My cumming set off Laura, she letting a long "Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh" as my cum flooded her. Emma just stood and watched as we had an intense mutual orgasm.

I looked over to see Emma fixed on us, watching as my balls pulled tight to Laura's ass as I emptied their contents inside her. As Laura's orgasm subsided, she looked down at me, her eyes meeting mine. "Love you," she said in a whisper.

"Love you, too, Laura" I replied, an affirmation of our deep friendship.

Finally, Laura and I having spent ourselves, she rolled off me with a slurp as my cock dropped out of her flooded pussy. She now finally saw Emma watching us intently. I looked at Emma, who was lazily playing a finger in her soaked pussy. "Never seen a couple cumming like that??" I asked.

Emma smiled. "Not that close up. That was intense." She looked at Laura, who was lying on her back next to me, a long string of sperm now oozing from her well fucked cunt. "Wow..." she said quietly, watching Laura's pussy drip. "After you came in me, I didn't think you'd have much left for Laura. You do all right for an old guy."

"Wait til I get you next time. You'll drown in a sea of semen," I teased her.

'I might drown in Laura's pussy first." Her gaze was fixed on Laura's leaking cunt. "I want a taste of that!!"

Laura looked at Emma. "Well, come and get it!!" she said, opening her legs wide, displaying her tangled bush and cum coated thighs. Emma wasted no time, and was up on the bed, her face buried in Laura's messy twat in no time. Laura smiled at me as she caressed Emma's hair. "Atta girl," she sighed as Emma worked the same magic with her tongue that she had only a little while ago worked on my cock. I knew Laura was in for a good trip to girly heaven.

As Laura and Paige had observed the first night we did a three way, no one knows a woman like another woman, and Emma soon had Laura cumming mightily by licking my cum all over her pussy, and especially her clit. The combination of Emma's tongue, Laura already having cum once, and my cum all over her, sent her over the top quickly. I just enjoyed the show, now that I was too spent to do much.

12