Morning News Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Laura and Emma had their final round, we were all pretty drained. Laura had an early start, so we called it a night, and settled in, Laura behind me, her big tits pressed into my back, Emma in front, my right arm around her, gently playing with her well appointed tits. It was like three spoons in a drawer.

I awoke around eight the next morning to find I was still holding Emma, but Laura was gone, having gone into work to do the 6 AM broadcast. I quietly slid out of bed to pee and brush my teeth, gently climbing back in so as not to disrupt Emma's sleep, since she seemed to still be out.

I didn't succeed in that effort, and Emma stirred as I got back into position. She took my hand as it reached over to her left breast, kissing it, and placing it on her tit.

"I love waking up like this, my guy holding me like that." She turned awkwardly to look over her shoulder at me. I was getting hard, my cock pushing into Emma's soft ass. She reached around to stroke me. "I love waking up to that, too." She smiled, then slid out of the bed to refresh.

She was back a moment later, now facing me, a sparkle in her green eyes. She kissed me, a kiss I met eagerly. We were soon making out voraciously, each trying to swallow the other. After a couple of minutes, Emma rolled me onto my back, as she had last night. She was about to take my cock into her slick pussy, but I stopped her, pulling her up onto my body.

"Not so fast. I want to munch on you first. Get that red haired box up here." I pulled her hips so her pussy was right over my mouth, and took a long lick up her spread furrow, making her jump.

"You're really going to do that??"

"Do what??"

"Eat my pussy after you came me??"

"Hell, yeah. I told you I wasn't your average frat boy. Real men eat pussy, especially after they've cum in it. I'll make you squeal like a stuck pig!!" I started licking up and down her lips, then over her clit, around her thighs, then back into her pussy, my tongue going as deep as I could get it. Emma's hips started shaking the first time I licked over her clit, and didn't stop after that. She started to moan when my tongue went deep on her, then let out a yelp when I locked my lips on her clit, flicking it with my tongue. Her moan grew louder, and was now constant as I just held her clit in my lips, then gave her a long, slow, lick, swirling my tongue. That set her off, and she let out a loud shriek as she came, soaking my face in her red haired pussy juice. She bounced and bucked for a good minute, til I let go so she could catch her breath.

I gave Emma a few moments to regain what composure she was able to gather, then flipped her over, drawing another squeal. I was now posed over her, my stiff dick bobbing in front of me, ready to take on Emma's now spread, wet, red haired pussy. She looked up at me, her eyes saying, "take me." I leaned forward, kissing her, my cock dragging through the red curls between her thighs. I positioned the head at her opening, and pushed forward, feeling a little resistance as I entered, then the now familiar confines of her vagina, my cock filling it, the head finally stopping when it hit the opening to her womb, Emma giving out an "ummpphh" as I bottomed out.

I stayed still for a few moments, letting her get the feel of my cock fully inside her. Emma grimaced, then smiled. "Damn, you fill me," she said, slightly out of breath.

I chuckled. "I'm not the longest, but I do have some girth." I started to pump in and out of Emma, who responded by thrusting back up at me, then wrapping her calves around mine as we built steadily toward climax. She was making little whimpering noises as I pounded her, my balls slapping into her ass, the hair around my cock pressing into her red twat, the head of my cock banging her cervix. I pushed higher to get better contact with her clit, and soon she was ready for her climax. I felt her hips start to move in an irregular rhythm as she lost control. Emma yelped and came. I held my cock deep, letting her juice around me, holding on to keep from cumming myself.

After Emma came, I pulled out of her, rolled her over, and entered her from behind. The short interlude had pulled me back from the edge, and I was now able to give her a good rear balling, my nuts slapping her clit. She was already primed from her recent orgasm, and I sent her into another orgasmic frenzy quickly, and again she soaked my cock in her pussy juice. I pulled away and lay on my back, getting Emma over me, facing away.

"Damn you, don't you ever run out of energy??" said Emma, out of breath.

"Told you, I'm not your college frat boy boyfriend. I'm going to wear you out."

"God, you might just..." I pulled Emma over me, and noted how she looked in the mirror against the wall. I watched as her red haired twat split when my cock went inside her, how it spread her beaver as she slid up and down on me, her round tits bouncing as she moved. I got her positioned so I could massage her G spot with the head of my dick, occasionally pulling her up so I could tease her clit with it.

Emma was getting close to another cum, and I slowed my thrusting, slowly playing the head of my cock over her clit, then pushing in deep, then teasing her G spot on the way out. It was slow torture for her, and I could hear her breathing get labored as she got closer to what I hoped would be an earth shattering climax.

The combination of my balls on her clit, alternating with my cockhead teasing it, and the head rubbing into her G spot was too much, and Emma started to wail, a long moan that came from deep within her. Her body stiffened, and her pussy flooded my cock and balls with a waterfall of woman cum, her hips gyrating, which made her tits bounce in every direction. I pushed as deep as I could, holding her hips as best I could while she played bull rider on my dick.

Finally, Emma stopped moving and let out a long sigh, then held her breath a moment, then sighed again. "Dammit, you're going to kill me!!" she said, her body still heaving as she tried to regain her breath.

I just laughed. "Why don't you roll off me, and lie on your back. I'll do the work from here out."

"Promise??" said Emma, slowly lifting off me. She looked down. "I can't believe you didn't cum yet." She slid away from me, lying down on the bed to my left. I pulled her face to me and kissed her, a kiss she met enthusiastically.

"One of the good things about being old. I don't pop off right away. What I lack in frequency, I make up in duration. Now you just enjoy the finish," I said, moving over her, my dick probing her red pubes. Emma jumped when the head dragged over her clit. I teased it again as I entered her, drawing a whimper, then a smile. I felt her calves lock over mine.

I looked into her green eyes as she sighed. "I love the feel of your cock in me."

"Ah, like it bareback, do you??"

"Hell, yeah. I love a big, bare dick going inside me, all the way deep in my pussy. I hate condoms, they really ruin the feel for me." Emma got a big smile. "And I love feeling a guy's cum shooting into me."

"Ever worry about getting pregnant??"

"Yeah, but that's part of the excitement, the chance that it could happen, knowing there's millions of sperm in me, trying to hit the mark-and one of them might."

"I know it's a little late to be asking this after last night, but how are you right now??"

Emma got a puzzled look, as if she were trying to figure. "Not sure. Could happen." She smiled. I stiffened at the idea, much as the outcome might not be what I had in mind. "I think you like it." There was no denying, given my heightened arousal. "Think you'll knock me up??" she asked with a sly smile.

"It's very likely if the timing is right. One thing I do have in common with your frat boys is a good sperm count."

"Really?? An old guy like you??" I wasn't sure if she was mocking me, or she just didn't know.

"Yeah, an old guy like me. I got one of our former anchors pregnant a couple of years ago."

"Really??" Emma's eyes got like saucers.

"Yup. We had an evening anchor, Kelly. She's not here anymore. We did a remote that required us to be away overnight. While we were on the road, we screwed three times in two days, although we'd already been meeting for about four months by then. She was pushing 35, and was ready to have a baby. Her husband had been stalling her for several years. While we were away, she asked me to get her pregnant."

"Wow," said Emma.

"And after my wife passed a couple of years ago, one of the ladies from the choir came over to bring me some lunch one day, and before long, we were screwing."

"Knock her up??" Asked Emma, a snide tone in her voice.

"Yep. She's now pregnant with our second baby. She's due around Christmas."

"Oh...So you're..."

"Quite potent. And I'm about to cum in your unprotected, fertile womb."

Emma sighed again, her gaze fixed on me. She leaned up and kissed me. "Do it," she said through her kiss. "Cum in my fertile pussy. I want to feel your seed shooting into my red headed cunt." She thrust up against me, at the same time I pushed deep. I held her ass as I pushed down, and I felt her legs tighten around me, as if to prevent me from pulling out. I started to spew, long, lush ropes of semen that splashed into her cervix.

Emma cried out as the heat of my cum spread through her pussy. "Oh, God, yes, give me your hot, virile sperm!! Make your baby in my belly!! Oooohhhhh..." she trailed off as the heat of my cum filled her, along with 100 million sperm, all seeking the egg that might soon be a baby growing inside her.

My orgasm trailed off, finally just the remainder of my cum seeping from my cock. I was still hard, and after having held my dick deep in Emma, I now started slowly stroking back and forth, feeling the molten heat of her pussy around me. I pulled all the way out, teased her clit with the head, then pushed in again. Emma came from the heat of my leaking cock on her little button, and the spread of her pussy as I pushed deep one more time, a long moan escaping her lips as her twat convulsed around me, adding her juices to my copious sperm.

"Cum for me good, baby. Get your pussy good and wet, make it good for my sperm to swim, right up into your womb." Emma bucked again as I pushed into her cervix. We stayed together for a few minutes as we recovered. I'd flex my cock every minute of so, making her jump as it swelled inside her. I finally pulled out of her soaked cunt with a slurp, a big glob of cum spilling back from her as I moved away and sat next to her on the bed.

Emma dipped two fingers into her pussy, pushing my cum back inside, then licking them. Almost immediately, another long streak of semen dripped down her ass onto the bed.

"God damn, you cum a lot." She looked at me with the fire in her eyes only a redhead can get. "I'll be soaked for days!!"

"And probably pregnant."

"I dunno. The timing might be right, but I could be off."

"Keep your fingers crossed," I teased her. "Or you'll be the station's first single mom." Emma looked at me, not sure if she should be annoyed or not. "Just think, you'll be out on a remote somewhere, your big, pregnant belly bulging out. That would be hot."

"You wish," she said, now perhaps thinking it wasn't such a good idea after all, however good it seemed in the heat of the moment when I was blowing a huge wad into her.

"Speaking of remotes, I gotta get going. I have a report to do in town."

"Clean up good. Don't want to give away what you've been doing this morning." She stuck her tongue out at me as she climbed off the bed, heading toward the bathroom, a long string of cum rolling down her left leg. "See...you're already giving it away," I called after her.

Emma looked down. "I'll never get this cleaned up," she muttered to herself as she turned on the shower.

Much as I was tempted to join Emma in the shower, I was pretty ragged out after a couple of rounds with the girls. I put on a pair of shorts and t-shirt, and headed into the kitchen. I made Emma an egg sandwich and coffee. She appeared just as I was pulling the eggs from the pan and laying them on the roll.

"What's this??" she asked, looking at the unexpected treat.

"I thought since I made you such a mess, I'd make up for it by making you something to eat. I know you don't have a lot of time, and this will be way better than an Egg McMuffin."

Emma looked at me, her face changing from a look of surprise to one of affection. She smiled. "This is sweet. I think you're the only guy who's ever made me breakfast."

"You should come over more often. It could become a pattern."

She took another bite of the sandwich. "I like this. Do you do these often??"

"Not as a rule, but occasionally it's good, especially if I need to get moving. It's a pretty common thing in New York, where I grew up. The rolls are better there, though."

"I'll remember that if I ever get there."

"Someday. Eventually, everyone gets there. Just remember who made you breakfast when you're on GMA."

"I know what I won't have when I'm on GMA," said Emma, giving me a knowing look.

"What's that??"

"Your cum running out of my pussy. I did a serious clean up in the shower, and I'm still dripping!!"

"Hope you brought some heavy duty panties," I teased her. "The ones you had on last night were kinda thin."

"Ha, ha," she said. "I did bring the old standby, plain white cotton. That should work for a little while, anyway."

"Hope so. But I'll still be thinking of your red haired twat all wet and messy all day." I leaned forward to kiss her. Our lips met in a lingering kiss. I pulled away, smiling.

"Bet you're just proud of yourself," said Emma, again with fire in her eyes.

"At my age, I'm always proud to show a little princess us old guys still have it. With a little luck, I'll get an all nighter with you, and really show you what I can do."

Emma's face softened. "Hey, maybe we can do that. They want me to do a report from the capitol next month. You want to be my camera man?? I'll have to be gone overnight."

"That would be fun. But remember what happened to the last reporter who did one of those on location shots with me..."

Emma smiled. "I'll take my chances!!" She kissed me again, and was out the door.

12