Morning People

Story Info
Simon teaches Kathryn to enjoy sleeping in.
1.5k words
4.14
5.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kathryn, do you know what time it is?"

I'm not a morning person, but I'm functional, especially after a cup of coffee. Simon, on the other hand... I don't think I've ever met someone who likes mornings less than him.

"It's almost eight o'clock," I tell him.

"On a Sunday morning." He glares at me. Well, he tries to glare. It looks like more of a squint. "Eight o'clock on a Sunday morning is an ungodly hour. No one is awake right now unless they're mentally disturbed."

I try not to snort. "I'm sorry, sweetie. I had to go to the bathroom." I climb back into bed. "Besides, there was something sharp and hard poking me."

Simon leans back onto his pillow. "I can't help it if I was lying next to a beautiful naked woman." He's trying not to grin, only it doesn't quite work.

"So, go back to sleep." I roll onto my side so we're spooning.

"You too, darling," he says sleepily, cupping my breast. "You go back to sleep, too."

"I'm kind of awake," I say, wiggling my backside against his erection. "I think you are, too."

Simon groans. "Only one part of me is awake, my dear. The rest of me wants to go back to sleep. We can do this later."

"What if you put me back to sleep?" I ask tentatively.

"Put you back to sleep?" he repeats. "Mmm, there's a thought. Would you like that?"

"You know how much I like it when you tell me what to do," I say, placing my hand atop his. I wiggle my backside again. "Especially if you told me I was your sleepy plaything. And I was having a sexy dream. One in which you were thrusting in. And out. Slowly." My free hand snakes around to find him. Ooh, look who's still hard as a rock. I run my fingers up and down his erection.

That leads Simon to moan softly. "Ah, that was evil, darling. Alright, just for that, I'm putting you under. Sleep."

Before he said that word, I felt alert. Awake. I was ready to have coffee. Now, I feel like someone has injected me with a sedative. My eyelids shut. Any thoughts I was having grind to a halt. My body relaxes completely. I'm limp. I'm...

"Asleep," my boyfriend murmurs in my ear. "You're asleep, Kathryn. And you're going to have a very sexy dream."

It seems like one part of me isn't limp. My nipples are hard. No, not just hard. Sharp as points. Could I move my arms to play with them in this very sexy dream?

"You're too sleepy to move, darling," Simon says.

A wave of relaxation washes over me. My grip on Simon's erection slackens. I feel him put my hand back where it was. He tightens my grip.

"You're passive," he continues. "Very, ah, passive." I feel him move my hand up and down. "You can only do what I tell you."

If I was more awake, I'd ask him what he's going to make me do next. Yet, I'm very passive. All I can do is lie here. Lie here, and feel my hand moving up and down. Simon's other hand continues cupping my breast. I'm too sleepy and passive to ask him to play with my nipple. Maybe he'll figure that out for himself.

Oh, he did! That feels good. I wish I could tell him how good it feels. The only thing I can do is let out a sleepy sigh.

"You like that, darling?" Simon's voice has risen a couple of octaves. "You like being my, ah, sleepy plaything? You're, ah, mine, Kathryn. Mine to with, ah, as I wish."

I feel my hand moving faster, gripping harder. I can't tell if I want him to come in my hand, or I want him to come inside of me. I'm his sleepy plaything. I'm too tired and passive to think on my own. Whatever makes him happy...

Simon's grip on my hand loosens. He moves it from his erection.

"You know what happens to my sleepy playthings, Kathryn?" he asks, his voice low in my ear. "They get fucked. Slowly. And they love it because it feels so good. They have explosive orgasms. How does that sound?"

If only I weren't too tired and passive to speak, I'd enthusiastically tell him how very much I like that idea. I let out another sleepy sigh that I hope sounds happy about the prospect of what he's going to do to me.

Simon leaves one hand where it was, playing with my nipple. The other hand slides between my legs. I feel fingers gently probe me.

"Oh, I think you like this idea." His voice is strained. "You're very wet, darling. Are you turned on by the idea of being my sleepy plaything?"

"Uh huh," I manage.

I love being this passive, this sleepy. There's a warmth flowing through my body, and it's growing stronger with every stroke of Simon's fingers. I didn't think my nipples could get any sharper, yet somehow, they have. My boyfriend's hand moves to my other breast, and I sigh happily again. I was beginning to wonder when he'd stop neglecting the other nipple. That's the only thought my brain could muster, and now that my needs are being taken care of, my thoughts quiet. It's as though someone has tucked them under a warm, thick blanket. They're asleep.

I'm asleep. I'm Simon's sleepy plaything, to do with as he wishes. And he's about to fuck me. Slowly. I feel my shoulders relax even further against his body. His fingers slide out. For a moment, I'm empty. Not for long, though.

Simon eases himself inside of me. The hand that was inside of me moves so it's resting between my legs. The warmth becomes a white heat as he begins rubbing my clitoris and oh-so-gently playing with my nipple at the same time.

I moan in my sleep.

"You like that, don't you?" he asks. His voice is a growl. "You like being my sleepy plaything, mine to do with what I will. And what I'm going to do now, Kathryn...what I'm going to do is thrust. Slowly. In and out."

True to his word, Simon begins thrusting with exquisite, torturous slowness. His fingers don't abandon my clitoris. Is he...is he stroking me in time to his thrusts? I can't decide whether he's torturing me or pleasuring me, or some combination of the two. Well, I don't have to think. I'm a sleepy plaything. All I have to do is lie here and let him do this to me.

And moan. That's what sleepy playthings do: lie in bed, letting their masters torture them in the most pleasurable manner imaginable. And come. Don't sleepy playthings get to come? Don't they get to have explosive orgasms?

"It feels so good, doesn't it, darling?" Simon murmurs in my ear. "But you can't come until I tell you."

I moan, partly out of disappointment, partly because this feels so good.

"You, ah, can't come," he repeats breathlessly. "Until I say so. Ah!" He takes a deep breath. "Come."

How do I describe an explosive orgasm, especially one that rips through my body when I'm asleep? It feels like every part of my body is on fire. I'm shaking. Normally, the thought of my body shaking that hard would scare me, but it doesn't right now. I'm shaking from pleasure, not fear or illness. It feels like...fireworks. Fireworks are exploding all over my body, especially right between my legs. The explosions don't end, either. They just keep going and going.

My body, my sleepy, shaking, body, melts against Simon's. I feel him plant a kiss on my neck. A small firework goes off.

I hear him take a deep breath. "Alright." His voice is shaky. "You're going to wake up. You'll go to the bathroom. And you'll come back to bed. You'll fall into a deep sleep, darling. And you'll have lots of sexy dreams. Until you wake up at a more reasonable hour." If I could see Simon's face, I'm pretty sure his lips would curve into a smile right now.

I do exactly as Simon tells me. The moment my head hits the pillow when I return to bed, my eyelids shut. My body relaxes completely. I have a series of dreams, each more erotic than the next, dreams in which my boyfriend commands me to do things like touch myself for him, go down on him, let him tie me up and take me from behind...

"Good morning, darling." Simon's voice cuts through my dream.

I blink. "Wha' time iz it?" I mumble.

"10:45." He grins. "A much more reasonable hour, wouldn't you agree, my dear?"

I make a noise that sounds a bit like a grunt.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I wake you?" The condescension in his voice is so thick, you could spread it on toast. "Did you want to go back to sleep again?"

I nod slowly.

"Did you want to be my sleepy plaything again?" Simon takes my limp hand and brings it to his erection.

I nod, smiling.

My boyfriend is also smiling. "Oh, good. Sleep."

And I do.