Green Goodness

Story Info
Erin tries out Holly's new trigger, for the first time?
1.7k words
4.57
10.6k
12
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly had been very patient. The last time Erin hypnotized her was over a week ago on Saturday. Granted, the week got in the way -- there was work, errands to run, things to do around the apartment. However, it was already Sunday afternoon. Would the entire weekend slip by without play?

Keeping her tone as casual as possible, she asked, "So, what trigger did you install when you hypnotized me last weekend?"

Without looking away from the TV, Erin answered her girlfriend. "Who said I installed a trigger?"

"Come on!" Holly was indignant. "Every time you hypnotize me, you add a new trigger. What is it?"

"You're very certain I installed a new trigger," Erin said evenly, still looking at the TV.

"Yes, I'm very certain." Holly was becoming exasperated.

"I'm thirsty," Erin said, rising from the couch. "You want something to drink?"

Holly sighed, irritated. "Yeah, thanks. Water is fine."

As she waited for Erin to return from the kitchen, Holly fumed on the couch. She knew she was acting rather childlike, which wasn't becoming for a 26 year-old. However, she couldn't help it. Holly couldn't explain it, but she needed to go under. It was like having a mosquito bite you needed to scratch.

Erin returned holding two glasses. She passed Holly the green glass. She had bought it ages ago on a trip. It didn't really fit in with any of their other drinking glasses, but Erin loved the way the light filtered through it.

Holly reached out and took the glass, bringing it to her lips. "Drink from the glass of green goodness," Erin said.

As the water slid down her throat, twin waves of tiredness and dizziness washed over Holly. She carefully set the water down on the coffee table in front of her and leaned back into the couch. What just happened? Erin had given her a glass of water, not high-proof vodka. She shouldn't feel like this.

Erin sat down next to her and stroked her arm. Wherever Erin touched, heat bloomed. "Are you feeling alright?" she asked Holly solicitously. "Was the green goodness too much for you?"

Upon hearing those words, Holly's body loosened further. What the hell, she thought. What's happening to me? I only ever feel like this when I'm drunk, or high. Holly rubbed her face with her hand.

"Whas happening?" she slurred.

"The green goodness," Erin explained. "The green goodness is making you feel like this. Making you feel loose, drunk, happy."

Loose, drunk, happy. Those words burned into Holly's brain. That's what she was, loose, drunk, and happy. She giggled. Now that Erin explained it to her, it made so much sense. The green goo got her drunk. When she was drunk, her body was loose, and she was happy. There were no worries, no cares. She could just enjoy herself. Holly giggled again.

Erin moved closer to Holly. Where their bodies touched, there was more heat. It was getting a little too warm for Holly's comfort. She squirmed. "Is the green goodness making you warm?" Erin breathed into to Holly's ear.

"Yeah," Holly moaned. "Warmmmm..."

The green goo had taken a toll on Holly's reflexes. She struggled to remove her shirt. Erin's strong, sure hands helped her lift the shirt over her head. She tossed it on the floor. "Isn't that much better?" Erin asked.

"Yeah," Holly agreed. It was much better. The air cooled her exposed chest. Her nipples hardened in response. She was glad she wasn't wearing a bra today.

Erin's finger reached out and circled Holly's nipple. "The green goodness makes my every touch feel more pleasurable," she breathed into Holly's ear. "Every time I touch you, you'll feel like you're on the brink of an orgasm."

A mighty wave of warm pleasure crashed over Holly. She moaned as Erin's finger continued to circle her nipple. She couldn't remember the last time someone touching her nipple felt this good. It felt like she was going to come. Or, at least, she was really close to coming. It was like being on a roller coaster as the car climbed up and up. She was climbing up and up, but she hadn't reached the peak yet.

Erin's finger moved away from her nipple. Holly moaned again, this time in disappointment. "Don't worry," Erin said, looking down at Holly's pants. "I'm just helping you get these pants off. I think you'll have trouble on your own. Being drunk on the green goodness means it's hard to do some stuff by yourself."

That's right, Holly remembered. She was drunk on the green goo. Erin wasn't, so she could do stuff like undress Holly. That was kind of hot, lying here drunk, happy, loose, her muscles too uncoordinated to slide her pants off her waist. Without managing to touch Holly's skin, Erin pulled her pants down and tossed them aside.

Holly giggled. Erin was normally obsessed with neatness, so her flinging Holly's clothes all over the place was definitely out of character. "We're going to make a mess of the couch if we stay here," Erin said. Her voice was husky. "Let's go to the bedroom. I'll help you up."

Erin hauled Holly off the couch. Holly staggered to the bedroom, leaning on Erin the whole time. She unintentionally grabbed onto Erin's large, heavy breasts instead of her shoulders, although she was pretty sure that didn't bother Erin at all. Once in their bedroom, Holly fell onto the bed in a heap. She giggled. Falling into a heap was just the sort of thing a drunk, loose, happy person would do.

As Holly lay on the bed, Erin closed the blinds. "I'm going to take off your underwear," she explained. "I figured the green goodness has made you so loose and drunk, you can't do that on your own, either."

"Okay," Holly giggled. It made sense -- her muscles were too loose to move, so she couldn't take off her underwear on her own. Yet again, Erin managed to remove an article of her clothing without making physical contact. That was no fun -- Holly dimly remembered how good it had felt when she played with her nipple. Maybe she could play with her own nipple. She experimentally lifted her arm. However, her arm wasn't obeying the signals her brain was sending, and her hand overshot her nipple, landing on her shoulder. It was kind of funny, actually. Holly giggled again.

She tried again, with no success. That prompted another round of giggles. When she looked up again, Erin loomed over her, completely naked. Holly forgot about her nipple and reached out to Erin. Erin clasped her wrist. The pleasure Holly felt earlier returned. She was on a roller coaster again, climbing, climbing, climbing...

Erin sat on the bed, then lay down next to Holly. Their bodies touched. The pleasure Holly felt was so intense -- the roller coaster continued to climb. How far could it go? When would she reach the peak? Yet, it felt so good to keep climbing, for the pleasure to grow and grow.

"The green goodness won't let you come until I come," Erin breathed in her ear. "You want to come, right?"

"Uh huh," Holly panted.

Erin placed her hand on the back of Holly's head and roughly guided it to her breast. "Suck," she commanded. Holly's lips immediately closed around the soft pink flesh. Her tongue circled it.

"Ahhh," Erin moaned. "Good...that's good." She picked up Holly's nearest hand and placed it on her other breast. Erin moved the hand up and down, using Holly's hand to rub her nipple.

Holly's body rubbed up against Erin's larger one. The sensation of skin-to-skin contact would have overwhelmed her nervous system if it had been working properly. Instead, Holly enjoyed climbing ever-higher on the roller coaster to orgasm. The pressure inside of her was building up and building up. As much as she wanted to reach the peak, it also felt incredible.

She sensed Erin move her hand further down. It was now between Erin's legs. Even in Holly's intoxicated state, she knew what she had to do. She started rubbing as much as her limited reflexes would allow. Erin's fingers guided her to the right spot. She moved Holly's hand up and down. It was slick beneath Holly's fingers, and growing slicker by the second.

Erin's breathing came out in pants. She pushed Holly off her nipple and moved her girlfriend's head between her legs. Holly began licking sloppily. Erin gasped. "Yes! Keep doing that! Oh, yes, that's so good!"

Holly did as she was told. Like the song said, she couldn't feel her face, but she loved it. Erin kept panting and moaning, saying things like, "Yes, that's it" and "Oh, so close." Her bucking hips made it difficult for Holly to continue licking, but she held on. She had a dim recollection about being able to come if Erin came.

"Aaahhh!" Erin shrieked. Her body shuddered. "I'm coming!"

Holly's internal roller coaster skyrocketed to the top of the track. The orgasm hit her hard. Her body jerked away from Erin. She shook as pleasure overwhelmed every nerve in her body. Someone moaned. The moans turned into a scream. Holly realized it was her making those noises. She didn't care.

The pleasure seemed never-ending, yet it began to subside in a minute or two. Holly and Erin panted on the bed, with Holly lying almost at the edge. "Drink from...the clear water," Erin managed between her panting.

Suddenly, Holly felt sober and alert. More importantly, she was in control of her muscles. "Holy shit," she breathed. "That was my trigger?"

"Yeah," Erin nodded weakly. "You like?"

"It was amazing!" Holly squealed. "Definitely worth the wait. We should totally do that again sometime."

"We have," Erin said, staring at the ceiling. "We've done it three times this week. But, you don't remember. And you won't remember this time, either. Sleep," she commanded Holly.

Holly went limp. Her eyes, previously awake and alert, suddenly closed. Erin patted her head.

"Ah, you're such a good hypnotic subject," she sighed. She knew Holly couldn't answer, which was fine. That meant she could plan more fun and games for the coming week. And oh, what a week it would be.