Morning Play with Laura

Story Info
Mother and son are playful in the morning.
2.9k words
3.9
67.1k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Please leave a comment and let me know what you think of my story or how it relates to your experience. Reading comments is one of my favorites parts of publishing a story, even a short note helps. Thank you.

All characters are fictitious and over the age of 18.

__________

I followed the wonderful aroma of morning coffee down the hall into the sun filled kitchen.

I couldn't help but stare at her. Reaching from her tippy toes, making herself as long as possible, searching for a mug on the top shelf of the cupboard. What a beautiful little woman, I thought to myself. Her cute pink t-shirt tugged up exposing a tight, toned tummy and a round, juicy ass squeezed into some little purple sweatpants.

Although I enjoyed watching her struggle I felt bad it has gone on for so long. I got up and started walking over towards her.

"Would you like a hand?" I laughed.

"I think I've got it." She said, still bouncing on her tip toes.

I stood behind her watching a few more futile attempts.

"OK." I said, having had enough of that.

I reached overtop of her to get the mug. I couldn't quite reach it so I leaned forward, pushing into her. To keep my balance I stretched my arm out and it found its way around her waist. Although I had grasped the mug I pretended it had taken a moment longer, as I was taking in the fact that I had her on her tiptoes pinned up against the kitchen counter with my arm wrapped around her. Shocked and excited I may have even pushed toward her harder and held her tighter.

"Oops, sorry." I lied.

I set the mug down on the counter in front of her.

"Thanks" She smiled.

"I could have reached it myself."

She hated being short.

"Oh, of course you could have." I pretended to be serious.

I reached around her and put the cup back on the top shelf farther back.

She frowned at me.

"Ok then." I said, wanting her to try to get the cup.

She stretched as long as she could and to my surprise she was almost there.

"Almost." I put my hands on her sides and tickled her ribs.

She jolted back into me. "Not fair. Tickling is not allowed."

She turned and tired to tickle me back but she just fell to the ground trying not to laugh.

We rolled around on the floor wrestling. I let her take control and she pinned me. She had me mounted. She was smiling and giggled while I weakly struggled against her. I pretended to buck her off, knocking her forward, so she laid flat out trying to keep me restrained. Our bodies mashed together.

I held on to her wrists and easily flipped us over. Now I had her mounted. She squirmed lightly then all of a sudden really tried to free her arms of my grip. She tried to buck me off but I just ground my waist hard into hers. I smiled playfully as she made her last mock attempt to escape.

She looked up at me with her big eyes. The look on her face was helpless and excited. We were play fighting, but now I had won. She realized she could never break out of my pin. All she could do was submit. I gave her a sweet smirk.

"Now you're mine now." I declared, grinding into her gently. "I've got you right where i want you."

I tilted my head and leaned in slowly as if to give her a kiss. She closed her eyes as I moved in. I stopped with her pouting lips just inches from mine. Sliding to the side I planted a kiss on her cheek close to her mouth.

We both heard someone coming down in the front door. She stared up at me. I looked down at her and quickly gave a small peck on her lips.

"Love you mum." I smiled at her.

I jumped up off the floor and reached down to offer assistance for her to get up too. She held my hands as I pulled her to her feet.

I grabbed the mug and placed it her hands.

She scrunched her face at me.

I put one hand on the small of her back and the other caressed her cheek and neck. I planted a big deep kiss on her soft lips.

I turned to the refrigerator just as someone came into the kitchen.

"Good morning bud." It was my dad coming in getting home from work. He works nightshift and was winding down just as we were waking up.

Mum hurriedly filled her mug and went over to the breakfast table.

"Good morning." I replied

I poured a cup of coffee for myself and then looked around the fridge for something to eat. There was a half a pie mum had made. I pulled the pie out and cut two peices. I grabbed two plates, two forks and went to sit at the table.

I set down a fork and plate in front of my mum and sat beside her. I put down my plate and had a slip of coffee. I put my hand on her leg and gently squeezed. She glowed smiling lovingly at me.

"Do you want some milk?" Dad asked while helping himself to some pie.

"No thanks. I've already got a little milf here, with a little slice of pie." I knew no one would have heard that well enough. Mum may have though she heard it.

Dad joined us at the table and turned towards the other room to watch the television.

I continued to squeeze her leg gently. I stroked her leg as we let our feet playfully pet under the table. I stroked her leg while eating and keeping an eye on the one watching tv.

While he was deep into the tv program I leaned over to give her a secret kiss on the cheek. She noticed me moving and turned to see only to meet my lips head on. My hand grasped her as we both felt a jolt of energy. We kissed deeply for a brief moment. We broke it off and looked back to see he was still staring at the tube.

I was lusting uncontrollably. My hand slid up between her thighs. I rubbed her mound enjoying the warmth and and feeling a damp spot forming.

That's when dad turned back around to his food.

"How do you like the pie?" He asked.

"Achoo!" I sneezed.

"Bless you." Mum replied.

"Good." I said, responding to his question.

I pulled my fingers from the dampness between her legs and brought my hand above the table. I inhaled the scent and sucked my fingers into my mouth licking them clean.

"That's a delicious pie mum." I looked at her with a sly smirk.

"I'm glad you like it." She blushed, glancing over to make sure he was still oblivous.

I looked directly at her.

"I love it." I told her while tuggng my pants down so she could see how much i enjoyed it.

My hard cock slapped against my stomach.

"Oops, I dropped my fork. Could you give me a hand?" I gestured downwards.

She stared wide eyed, almost scared.

"Or I won't be able eat this delicious pie." I threatened.

Without breaking eye contact she pushed back her chair and dissapeared under the table.

She wrapped her hands around my throbbing memeber and slowly stroked a few times. Then she lowered her head down onto it. I pushed her away.

"Mmm!" I moaned. "So delicious!' I covered.

She surfaced with the fork.

"How do YOU like it?" I asked her for my dad to hear, not referring to the pie.

"It's tatsy... but very filling. I'm going to be stuffed." She winked. "I don't think i could fit anymore."

Dad turned around to the TV then piped up. "Theres a little left. Don't let it go to waste."

I licked my lips while looking her up and down. "Dont worry, I'll be sure to devour that tonight."

Shooting me a sideways glance she got up and tidied all the dishes from the table. She opened the dishwasher and started loading the top rack with the plates and mugs.

"Oof." He grunted getting up from the seat. "I'm going to have a smoke then go to bed."

He walked past the kitchen and went over into the washroom.

She was loading the bottom rack with utensils when I moved over into the kitchen. She was bent down to add the soap and grabbed the door. I placed a hand on her pert little bottom and stroked up and down. She stood up quickly and clicked the dishwasher shut. She turned to face me.

"Careful." She scolded.

I put my hands on her hips and pulled her close.

I gazed deep into her eyes. "No."

We held each other in deep embrace. Our mouths mashed together as we surrendered to our desire. The soft, sweet, luscious lips I've dreamed of. She kissed not as a mother but as a lover. Her mouth opened slightly and I sucked on her lower lip.

We heard the toilet flush and slowly separated in the kitchen.

He came through the kitchen to the back door. He slipped his shoes on and grabbed his lighter and cigarettes.

Yawning, he opened the door and went out onto the step. She walked over to the door to close it behind him. I followed behind her. She grabbed the handle and pushed the door. It clicked shut.

I gently shoved her up against the front door, pinning my body against hers.

"I told you, you're mine now." I growled.

I fought a hand up inside her shirt and mauled her sexy little breasts. With my other hand I pulled her arm behind her back and placed her hand on my cock. She feigned a brief struggle. Then I moved my hand from her chest down inside the front of her sweatpants.

My fingers dove under the hem of her panties and combed through her coarse hair. One slipped in between her sopping wet folds. Teased her dripping wanting hole before dragging my fingertip up along her sensitive little nub.

I kissed up the nape of her neck to her ear and whispered. "You're going to get on your knees and I'm going to fuck your slutty little mouth, mum."

I yanked my hand from her pants and spun her around. I pushed her down to her knees.

She looked up at me with her beautiful big brown eyes then she looked down. She grabbed my pants and pulled them down. My cock sprang free and hit her in the face.

"Oh fuck." She smiled and licked her lips.

My cock head parted her lovely lips and her wonderfully warm wet mouth enveloped me.

Without warning the door pushed in, forcing my dick to the back of her throat. She gagged as I moaned.

"Ouch! One moment." I pushed the door closed.

She hopped up and scrambled over to the dining room while I tucked my rock hard cock into my waistband.

I pulled the door open. "Oops, I guess I shouldn't be fucking around behind the door."

He took off his shoes and walked over to her. Her cheeks were blushing beet red.

"Goodnight." He said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Goodnight." She mumbled back at him.

We stood there listening to his footsteps as he climber the stairs, went down the hallway and closed the bedroom door. I'd been waiting for this moment for a long time.

We lunged at each other, mauling one another. I wrapped my hands around her sexy ass and picked her up off the ground. She wrapped her legs around me while sucking my face. I walked us over into the living room and laid her down on the couch. I tore her pants off. Then I peeled her shirt over her head. I leaned down and kissed her. She kissed me then pushed me away.

"Let me suck that big dick already!" She demanded, tugging my pants down.

She sat me down on the couch knelt in front of me, her hands wrapped around my shaft.

"I'm a terrible mother." She chastised herself.

Her head lowered as she took the head of my cock in her mouth.

"You're the best mum." I reassured her while stroking her arm.

She fucked my cock with her throat. It was an amazing sight.

"Holy fuck mum!" She was driving me crazy. "Slow down or I'm going to cum."

She licked my stomach and crawled up on top of me. I ran my fingers through her hair and pulled her face to mine. We jammed our tounges in each others mouths. As our tounges danced she reached down between us and slid my cock inside her. Our mouths gaped wide as we both grasp.

I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Fuck me Laura!"

She slowly rocked her hips back and forth. I loved the feeling of her warmth wrapped around me. I turned my head and kissed the nape of her neck. Then I sunk my teeth into her.

"Ah!" She moaned.

She started bouncing up and down on my dick. Faster and faster. I grabbed her ass cheeks and fucked her back, meeting her with every thrust.

"Oh fuck!" She shrieked with her eyes closed tight.

"Hold on tight." I said wrapping my arms around her legs as I started to stand up.

She put her arms around the back of my neck while I stood up, my cock still buried inside her.

I held her petitie frame in the air and pummelled her.

"Oh god yes! Fuck me hard!" She screamed.

I kissed her hard while my cock pistoned in and out of her hot sopping cunt.

I turned my head. "Achoo!"

I threw her down on the couch.

"Bless you." She smiled.

I leaned down and kissed her nipple, suckled on it, gave it a little bite. I kissed up her neck and licked her earlobe.

"I'm going to devour your juicy little pussy, Laura."

I kissed back down her neck, kissed down her breasts, then kissed around her navel. I spread apart the folds of her sex and ran my tounge up and down her lips. Lapping at her wet tunnel of love then tongue fucking her. Then I teased up to the sensitive love button. I kissed and sucked her little nub. I flicked my tounge against it.

"Mm, Oh ah!" She cried out.

"Mmm, You taste delicious." I told her.

I sat back up and teased her, rubbing the head of my cock up and down her slit.

"Oh yeah, give it to mommy!" She cried.

I pushed all the way inside her.

"Oh fuck! You're so tight!" I groaned.

"You're dick is so big!" She exclaimed.

"It's all yours." I told her.

I fucked her with long deep strokes, watching my mother's tight pussy stretched around my cock. I sawed back and forth, our juices dripping from her and coating my shaft.

"Oh yes baby. Give Mommy that big dick." She shouted.

I growled. "Oh yeah! I love your hot little pussy."

I pulled her legs to my chest, pumping as far as I could.

She moaned louder and louder, howling. "Fu-u-u-ck, it's so deep!"

Her muscles tightened around me. "Don't stop! I'm going to cum!"

She wailed in orgasmic bliss. It was the most beautiful sight and sound I've ever known.

"I'm cumming!" I warned her.

"Don't pull out!" She commanded. "I want to feel your cum deep inside me!"

My balls tightened and I pushed all the way inside of her. Jet after jet of my hot semen shot deep inside her.

"Uhn, ah, ahhhhhgg! I groaned like a wild animal.

My spasms continued as I emptied every last drop of seed.

"Oh yeah baby, fill me up!" She shouted.

I held my mother there with my cock buried plugging the pool of sperm swirling around her still fertile womb.

"Oh Ben!" She was crying.

I leaned down, pushing the matted hair out of her face, I kissed her sweat covered forehead.

"It's ok." I tried to comfort her.

"That was beautiful!" Tears were still streaming down her face.

I wiped the tear from her face and smiled down at her. "I love you mum."

She smiled as she cried. "I love you Ben!"

I put my lips to hers. We melded together, glistening lovers entwined. The world seemed to disappear around us. We proceeded to make out as young lovers, for what seemed like hours until we fell asleep in each others arms.

We awoke on the couch from our short nap, still naked.

I kissed her on the forehead and smiled. "Hello love."

She smiled up at me. I looked down and saw the white fluid leaking between her legs. I wiped some up with my finger. I brought it up to her lips.

She licked the glob off my finger and swallowed it. "Yum."

My hand went back down and played with the sticky mess. "My dirty mum. Full of her son's cum."

She looked at me with a serious demeanor. "I'm probably ovulating... so I might be carrying my grandson now."

"Oh!?" I said pretending to be worried.

I sat up stroking my cock.

I placed it against her sticky hole. "Well we'd better make sure."

A devious smile crossed her face and she grabbed my ass and pulled me into her. "Fuck a baby into me!"