Morning Protest

Story Info
Feeling left behind by her lover, she stages a sexy protest.
1.4k words
4.42
7.6k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[All characters in this story are assumed to be over eighteen years of age]

***

I wake to the sound of running water. She's taking a shower. I impulsively reach my arm over to her side of the bed, hoping to feel her skin, despite knowing she's in the other room. When my hand reaches nothing but ruffled sheets, I can't help but feel disappointed that she got up to shower without me. I throw off my covers in a sort of pouty protest, and look to the washroom door, ajar, as steam starts flowing out. I could join her... but why reward her for abandoning me like this?

I hear her clothes hit the floor, the shower curtain open and close. The thought of her slender naked figure, water trickling down her curves, might make this peaceful protest harder than originally planned... Her and her boy cut, jet black hair. Freckles covering her face, shoulders, back and arms. Her petite figure, with soap and water tracing the shape of her perfectly pert little breasts, capped with their delectable pink nipples that fit the shape of my mouth so well...

It's too much! I have to join her! But, I find my right hand creeping its way up my shirt to my own breast. Maybe I can protest another way. My thumb finds my nipple, which is unsurprisingly hard as a rock. I draw a few circles around it and begin to feel the warmth between my legs grow. My other hand snakes its way down to my panties. I play with the little bow on the waistband before inching further down to my pussy. The things that girl does to me... I've already soaked through my underwear! I run my middle finger up the length of my slit, and pause, rolling my finger over my clit, back and forth.

The sound of shaving cream being sprayed snaps me back into the moment. She's shaving... Her thin, smooth, hairless legs, race through my mind. Although, she rarely stops there. She's a bit of a hipster, but hates hair, and most often deprives herself of 'indulging in fur coats', as she puts it. Her humor brings a smile to my face. My hand scoots up, giving my sex a quick rub, before darting down inside my panties. I run my fingers through my trimmed, but nevertheless present, tuft of hair. It always seemed a bit hypocritical that she likes me to keep the little patch that I do, but she says that she's like a bull, and when she sees that red hair, she goes crazy! I can personally attest to that...

I spread my fingers and tease myself around my clit, letting my folds envelope each finger as they approach my opening. It's safe to say it would be a tough competition on who was more wet, me or her... I picture her there, with her leg up on the edge of the tub, lathering herself in shaving cream, then following with long strokes with her razor. The bend of her body, the smoothness left behind.

I dive my middle and ring fingers into myself, feeling my warmth and wetness. There's no resistance whatsoever, and before I know it, I'm three knuckles deep when I clench around my fingers. I pull them back out slowly, giving a little twist, feeling each and every little ridge and fold within me. My newly wet fingers dance around my opening and I can't help but let out a little moan... the sensation is electrifying! I close my eyes as I decide to pick things up. I wet my thumb, and start working my clit with it. I dive back into myself, more fervently than before, but my panties are just in the way at this point, so I quickly sit up, pull them off, and throw them aside.

I lay back down, and as if by instinct, both my hands reach down to my most intimate parts. My legs spread wide and my right hand takes the plunge, and I truly start fucking myself. My left hand finds my clit. I use the edges of my fingers to catch it in between, giving long steady strokes to either side, juxtaposing the almost desperate rhythm of my fingering. My arms and legs thrash about, and I absentmindedly let out small noises. It's never like on the internet, never those long annoying moans and screams. With her on my mind, it's an intimate affair, and my body reacts as such, with little noises that let her know she's everything to me in that moment. She loves it, and I do too.

I feel my orgasm begin to swell, so I slow my roll. I keep a steady but less frantic pace of thrusts, and stop my other hand when I feel that rush coming too close. I like to ride that wave, and drag it out until I can't stop it from coming. But then I hear the water shut off, and I figure I had better finish. I leave my fingers inside, and put all my focus on my clit, tracing generous circles over it with my other hand. I smell the wonderful scent of her coconut shampoo, and it absolutely pushes me over the edge. I'm cumming! My legs begin to quiver. I roll to my side and reflexively curl up into a ball. My small noises are silenced as my entire body contracts and convulses as that wave I've been riding comes crashing down over me.

As it subsides, and I regain the ability to breath, I sprawl out over my bed, and continue to fiddle with myself. As I catch my breath, I open my eyes. She's there. She's standing there watching me. With nothing but her towel thrown over her shoulder. Her amazing figure just standing there watching me please myself with her hand between her legs making lazy circles as she bites her lip. And I've never seen or felt anything so sexy.

Our eyes lock and I pick up my pace again. I've found a second wave, and this one is much, much bigger. As I thrash about, it's all I can do to maintain eye contact. Her pace slowly picks up, and her towel falls to the ground, revealing her newly clean, glistening body, in its entirety, and I can't hold back anymore! I start to cum again! I feel the sensation inside me, and it spreads like a wildfire to every inch of my body. My knees spring to my chest and I do everything I can to keep my legs spread and my hands in motion. My mouth opens for a scream that will never escape. I feel the blood rush to my face as I try to keep my eyes locked with hers. And just when I think it might start to subside, I get hit again. This time it's so intense I can't control myself. My hands fall away from my sex and every part of me convulses. My toes curl and I clasp the sheets to the point that it hurts my hands. My chest pushes every last bit of air out of my lungs. My heart drums out against my ribcage. There's a small gush of fluids from the origin of this electrical storm, and among this ecstasy it's as if everything but she and me falls away. Like we are everything, and that that fact will never end. And with both of us here, looking into each other's eyes, who would want it to. We are in love, and these are the moments that are meant to be between us and no one else, and there's no one I'd rather be with.

The Earth stops moving, and I eventually come down, and my lungs finally rediscover air. My breaths are deep and powerful. I become aware of the sweat shimmering across my body, and just how out of it I became. I see spots as if I had passed out, and I feel every muscle in my body relax, and I fall back into position on the bed and back into reality.

And there she is, my bride, my joy, my love. She walks over to the bed and cat crawls up and over me and curls herself around me. Our lips lock for a long and loving kiss before she nestles her face into my neck. She gives me a quick peck and whispers, "Morning babe. Looks like you've had some fun without me." I just respond with my continued heavy breathing when she adds, "Hope you aren't too tired, I think I might feel left out..."