All Comments on 'Morning Rambling Cum'

by queenofdeviance

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So tired yet so stirred up.

It is two a.m. and I have just checked the latest submissions before lights out. Your voice was comforting and soothing until your orgasm suddenly hit - now I so need one!

Betharina521Betharina521over 8 years ago
Your moans

I really liked hearing you. (blush) You made my Kitty wet....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

That was one of the most amazing things I have ever heard. You can rest assured knowing that I will play that over and over...will like have to find that hiding place at home, at work...lol. Can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
breaking bad

My wife is outside tonight, so I'm here on literotica, cheating her with you, dirty audio slut, and I fucking like that. Maybe my wife is cheating on me right now too? Haha, that's funny how we pretend being good, god-fearing people outside and how naughty and horny we really are inside...

rambutanrambutanover 8 years ago
MOAR!

Yes, I love rubbing the precum all over the head of my cock - it becomes way more sensitive. But don't stop after your first orgasm, bitch, I'm not done with your wet cunt yet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That was delicious...

Yes, my wife was in the other room and your voice and pleasure fully distracted me. And inspired me later in the evening to fuck her to a wild cum, while my mind races to imagine what you look like when you cum so deliciously.

KitschshamanKitschshamanover 8 years ago
amazing

amazing and wonderful, and in answer to your questions, all of the above, yes. oh my yes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awwsome!!!

Mega inspiring hot loved hearing how your voice changes as you get hotter and hotter - got me hotter than hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the only thing hotter

The only thing hotter than listening to you masturbate would be watching you play and quiver and pulsate as your body is sent into spasm when you cum. Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

Really hot listening to you cum - I was stroking firm and slow with one hand - I love to get the precum on my finger and lick it off - listened to your other recording first then this one - not ready to cum yet - will listen again when I'm ready

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not!!

I was on the bus listening in the very last row rubbing my hard cock over my work slacks!!! MORE mmmm

kurttheplumberkurttheplumberover 8 years ago
great stuff

i thought i was about to go for a marathon jerk session, i got to the part when u came and that was it. i shot my hot load of cum for u. thanks for the fun. Keep up the good work

DoogooderDoogooderover 8 years ago
I enjoyed you

You have a pleasant voice especially as you yourself to orgAsm. You are my new favorite.

Firedog78Firedog78over 8 years ago
You sound quite sexy

I listened to this a your other audio files while in my bunkroom at the fire station. I lay on my back with my legs spread and kept my hands away from my cock as it became very sensitive and twitched to the sound of your voice. I would love to hear you give direction as you tease yourself to orgasm.

jy55jy55over 8 years ago
Very

simple love listening to you masturbate gets my cock hard as hell it makes me stroke!

I love how you enjoy yourself and I tease myself alone with you, very hard very sexy I used precum to lube along with astroglide indulge myself with you!!! Oh and yes believe me I do cum! Spurts all over!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Unbelievable

I wasn't expecting my session to end without warning either, but I lost control almost xactly when you did - evidence that the magic of technology can transmit excitement across space and time. And yes, we wonder about these things as well. :-)

Simply discussing them in a straightforward manner, like you did, proved every bit as stimulating as hot dialogue usually is. Go figure.

PS I'm still recovering from that unexpected climax!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So beautiful

Can't wait for more...

fltnsplrfltnsplrabout 5 years ago
Yeah, baby!

First of all, I love your voice. Second, you naughty thing, you shouldn't try to record anything when you're pleasuring yourself. You saw what happened. :-)

And to answer your question...precum may be rubbed anywhere, and not just on oneself. That's all for today, ha-ha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Daily Arousal

I love sound of your voice and the intensity of your orgasms, I listein to you daily, imaging watching you play with yourself, and after you cum, putting your legs over my shoulders and tasting you til you cum on my face and enjoying your juices. I sit here and have listein to you masterbate as i was getting a blow job from a fwb woman, an i was getting harder in her mouth as she told me. But when i listein to you i rub the pre-cum on tip of my cock, and the rest on my shaft after i cum thinking its your cum making my cock all hard and wet.

From: mcdonaldc838@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
thank you

thqnks for sharimg your masturbation with us. i listen to you in my ear budds whike i work, you make my cock real hard. i imagine you, lying naked on your bed, your legs wide open, and your fingers on your sweet shaved pussy, playing with your clit and pushing a finger up your anus😈😈😘😘

ForWhenImAlone43ForWhenImAlone43about 2 months ago

I know I'm years late, but I listen while at work and let myself get hard over an over ending my shift with precum filled undrrpants

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous