All Comments on 'Morning Routine'

by Faustian_Fables

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
TajfaTajfa12 months ago

That's it? No confrontation? This started as if it could be a very good story but then it just wasn't. Maybe a rewrite where the husband acts like a real person would act.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aa12 months ago

Big letdown.... Big bad officer is just a Pussy whipped cuckold. I agree with SwordWielder. Burn her and the doctor, then sue the office for them screwing on company property DURING company time... Fix this and make it RIGHT.

Daggy1965Daggy196512 months ago

His wife is clearly a bit submissive and the Doc has played her. Predators deserve to suffer the consequences. On another note-we seem to be getting overwhelmed on her with Cuck stories lately. I for one would prefer a warning before I start reading. It's getting to the point where I will only read certain authors.

ReedRichardsReedRichards12 months ago

I expected an entirely different ending from the way this was written. Great description of how I suppose a police officer's mind would work, and then, thud, a wholly inappropriate ending for the alpha that a cop has to be.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I don't even buy it! Every cop I have ever known would have kicked the door in. The personality profiles of men in a position such as this guy wouldn't just stand there listening through a wall. He would have been going through it! At least he should have told her she smelled like a dick.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff12 months ago

Incomplete story, don't you think?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Where is the rest of it ?????

redboat7redboat712 months ago

Nice.. Is there going to be a part two?? It kind of left us hanging..

Freddog6601Freddog660112 months ago

Meh.

Listening through a wall and hearing clothes hitting the floor, slurping and swallowing and getting aroused hearing his wife servicing someone else? Really?

Where’s the story?

bhill8671bhill867112 months ago
No rating

until the story is finished.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Disappointing..started off well but then downhill....could be better...has yo have a revenge sequel at least

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Not realistic at all. So the husband of one of the staff clinicians comes in and the receptionist notifies her that her husband is here. The wife then continues to take her time making coffee and blowing the boss instead of coning out to see her husband, if only to get rid of him so she can continue having her fun. Not bloody likely. And the big bad cop is a cuck, too? Give us all a break.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

In your defense, "cuckold" is in the tags. Otherwise agree with others, wife is cheating skank slut who will give him STD's or worse. He is beyond a sissy wimp

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The writing style, plot development all work.

Surprise surprise that the author paints a cop as human as the next guy.

Good job twisting the psychology.

MLJ

Frank66Frank6612 months ago

So much potential, such an interesting and unique way to start a story, then...... a coffee cup becomes the focus? Call me slow, but I don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I didn't care for this. I guess I'm just not a cuck at heart. Next time try something with some consequences for the cheater.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny12 months ago

So he's a narco officer, an Alpha type and loves his wife. But suddenly he took wants to be a cuck just because he doesn't think she loves doing it? He's not even mad that her "boss" has manipulated her? And he's gonna let her kiss him with cum breath? Ugh what is it with these same old situations you guys cook up. He suddenly just lost respect for himself? Not likely.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy5912 months ago

Fix it. He should have burst in and arrested the bastard. I interrogate the wife and then divorce her sorry ass.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Officer Cuck….

alexmaksialexmaksi12 months ago

Very hot story please dont stop 👍

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Is there really a market for these stories that are never finished?????

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker6012 months ago

He's a fuckin cop and not enough balls to kick in a damn door and confront the cheating bitch? Wrong on so many levels

timrivtimriv12 months ago

Started of okay but then ended up as a wimpy cuck story one star.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I hope you are planning to write a sequel.

Otherwise I just wasted time i'll never get back reading an unfinished story.

All I can say is that this story had a good start, but you forgot to finish it.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ12 months ago

Pathetic. Just had to turn the cop into a cuck. Not likely. No cop I have ever known would have responded that way. More likely would be the psych being broken in pieces with his tongue missing.

jesemmojesemmo12 months ago

Lots of words, but little story. Weak at best.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great last line! 5 stars. Joe Wimpmeister, Badge 337, isn't a shining example in blue but the story was well constructed to lead to the punch line. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I hope he shows more balls than that on the job.

He should quit his job and go become a crossing guard. On second thought, that requires more balls than he is displaying here.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Cop as punk, to some academic stud; makes sense. How long before the cuck is giving the blow jobs?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

WTF. No cop is going to let this happen. The psychologist would have resisted arrest and been severely injured around his face and genitals.

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr9712 months ago

Nothing believable in the least. Cop wouldn't react this way even if he was a closet cuck and wife would never react that way literally seconds after what she did. And the receptionist knows about it apparently??? Cheating rarely ever stays hidden when someone else knows about it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A promising writer with five stories and just 39 followers (as of May 30) says a lot. The writing was detailed but frenetic. It flows like 90-weight motor oil in an Arctic winter. The ending felt like an insult to the reader, like OP, MC, the wife, and Shrink just had a laugh at our collective expense. All build-up and no climax.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

No man would allow that . Most would kick Door in knowing she was cheating

Buster2UBuster2U11 months ago

Started out Great! But I was expecting him to bust his wife in the middle of her blow job. Who does she think she is to pull that crap at work? Then Hubby doesn't even bust her while she is doing it. Let's her get away with blow jobs for her co-workers? LOL Na man, that don't work. 5 stars for a good try. This infers that she gives out blow jobs everyday and that hubby is good with that! Great Start, lousy finish! Thanks, Buster2U

domehard19domehard199 months ago

When your wife asks for a kiss you kiss her, a little sperm never hurt anyone

TaylorJacks92TaylorJacks928 months ago

Dope story, subtle. Would love a continuation where he lives with this feeling and then tries to relive his release again.

Pinto931Pinto9313 months ago

Wierd, why would he get off on that?

KenfromIndyKenfromIndy3 months ago

I didn’t rate this story not really sure how since doesn’t seem finished? I was hovering between 3 and 4. Ultimately chose not to rate since doesn’t seemed finished or it is doing the JPB style!?? The JPB style of open ended story doesn’t always work for me as a reader. Sometimes it is effective but not in this story! Just my thoughts! Good luck in your continuing writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFaustian_Fables@Faustian_Fables
Please support me on my Substack: https://faustianfables.substack.com/ Nothing is pay-walled there. If I post a story here, it will eventually be posted in its entirety. But, chapters will show up sooner on Substack because I don't have to wait for a moderator to approve it. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES