Morning Sex with Maria

Story Info
Reminiscing about a past tryst of amazing sex and orgasms.
2k words
4.49
13.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Full Title: My Most Powerful Orgasms : Morning Sex With Maria

I recall the "Wonder Years" of early adulthood, the time when I had graduated college, had an apartment of my own and my first real "career" job. It was an exciting time when the small struggles of independence had a feeling of freshness and fun.

It was the mid 90's - I doubt anyone living in that era would refer to it as simple. When I look back today I see there was a simple innocence to not maybe the time, but within myself.

I was working at a third shift Operations Center. The job was in the emerging tech field, yet like everything overnight there are busy times and slow times. The Center was functional, but was also a show piece for our technology built with mock-up settings of Airplanes, trains, and limousines.

Every once in a while I would get a knock at my security door, and it would be a manager or executive bringing a date to show them the mock airline. I'll save those stories for another time...

I was young, the job was fun, yet socializing was tough since I moved to a new city and worked an overnight shift. I simply was not meeting anyone new.

Since the Center was such a cool place, when I would start my shift (around 8PM) there were usually a few employees hanging-out. My section was an area where smoking was permitted (yes believe it or not you could smoke in offices in the mid-90's), so people would naturally gravitate to my work area.

We were a young company with relatively young employees, several of my coworkers became my closest friends at the time. One night while we were sitting around one of the sales guys was asking me how my dating life was going, and I laughingly said it wasn't. He brought out a phone/newspaper/personals section from a local paper. I felt a little weird but with some coaxing I set-up an ad and a voice mailbox. I met a couple of women through the service, the odd part is that all the women I talked to said they were busy professionals. The two I met in person were attractive. The second of which became my girlfriend, and that's where this particular story will focus.

So I met Maria through the newspaper personals. We had been dating for a month, after talking on the phone to "get-to-know" each other for a week or so prior to dating.

I got into a groove where I would get to work around 8PM, establish order, knock out what I could immediately then Maria would call around 9PM before she went to bed. I was working Friday night into Saturday morning, and Maria wanted me to come over first thing in the morning. I would typically get out of work around 6AM, and hopefully there would be light morning rush hour traffic because it was the weekend. I would be driving towards the city, so sometimes it could be hit-or-miss on how long it takes to get to her place.

Maria lived in an apartment over a small row of shops. She had a couple neighbors but the place was always quiet, and calm. I liked going to her place after work because I could usually sleep well with little disturbances. However she made it clear to me that I would not be allowed to sleep when I got there.

This particular evening I called Maria around 9PM. She told me she was excited to see me in the morning, since it had been a long week for both of us and our schedules did not permit us to see each other (she worked a day shift). Maria had subtle ways of talking seductively, without being overtly "dirty", yet saying things in just the right way to get the blood rushing. She would use softly spoken expressions sometimes mixed with a blunt reality. Her voice was low, yet not husky, but always very sexy to me.

This call she told me that she was wearing my shirt to bed, and my scent was fading. She needed me to come over so she could bury her face in me. She told me she was excited to see me in the morning, and that I should call right before I leave so she knows when I may be getting there.

We hung up after our brief call, and I went about my work night.

During the night, knowing I would be going to Maria's I made a second pot of coffee. By the time my relief arrived, I was coffee wired. The solitude made for a weird physical feeling of being tired from the length of a long week, yet wanting nothing more than to be with Maria. I gave her a quick call. She was waking up while on the phone and told me to drive safe and she would be waiting.

I drove towards the rising sun, the traffic was a typical rush hour weekend. I made it to Maria's about 30 minutes after leaving the office. I was wired, I was tired, and I was horny. I walked quickly up the stairs to Maria's apartment, it was a quiet morning, and the sunlight was low, making the hallway glow.

I knocked on the door, Maria must have heard me coming up the stairs as the door started to open immediately as my knuckles left the door. Maria was wearing my shirt. It was a plain white t-shirt that draped her like a dress. Maria has an extremely small frame and was just under 5 feet tall.

Back before Shakira found international fame, she was a young dark haired beauty you would see on the local spanish speaking networks. I would often stop in my tracks, because she could have been Maria's twin.

Maria had a smile that was always like a smirk, and when she smiled it made my insides flutter, she looked up at me and softly said, hey.... (in her low alto seductiveness)

I swooped down and kissed her, with a passionate needy kiss that was returned with the same desire. I knew I wanted Maria, but being in her presence again lit me on fire! I couldn't pull my lips back from hers for even a moment. I pulled her up tight to me as I kept kissing her with a deep neediness - I was walking forward as she was walking backwards. We made it quickly through her living room and stopped when we hit her kitchen counter. I pulled her up and set her on the counter as I continued to roll my tongue in her mouth. Our kisses were so passionate they crept to the edge of looking violet, but always felt so reassuring, as her passion raged to the same height as mine.

As I kissed her, I pulled off her panties. And let them fall the the kitchen floor. I then reached around from letting my hand quickly move down her small soft patch of hair to her soft wet lips, I easily entered her with a soft slide of my first and second fingers into her. I loved the way Maria felt inside. She was soft and her wetness was slick and smooth. As I felt her excitement, mine was raging in my pants. I could feel my cock throbbing.

All the time we were kissing, sucking ravenously from our lips to our necks, back to our mouths. Maria unbuckled my belt and unzipped my jeans. Her hand quickly grabbed my cock and was stroking me fast and hard. My cock was slick with my own precum, I couldn't control how my juices flowed for Maria. Our passion was boiling in the moment; I pulled her a little closer to me, so she was sitting on the very edge of the counter as I entered her. Mmmmm, I moaned as I felt her slick warmness engulf me, I held her close, and she held me tighter. Her moans were in rhythm with her breathing which was becoming shallow and fast.

Maria rapidly moved her hand off of me for a moment to pull off her shirt. She grabbed my shirt and pulled it off too. She pushed her bare chest against mine and I could feel her swollen nipples warmly against me.

I pulled her off of the counter, she was wrapped around me tightly with my cock still deep in her. I walked her from the kitchen, around the corner to her bed. I kicked off my shoes, and she started pulling my jeans down further. I manager to kick them off the rest of the way while still inside her, and still rocking and pumping. I could feel Maria getting wetter. She would get so wet and turned on I would feel slick from my belly button to my balls - It turned me on sooo much! I was so hard inside her as we kissed and sucked, I loved sucking Maria's lips, and her neck. II rolled my back as I flexed inside her, she pulled away to announce, "I'm coming!", followed by oh, oh, oh!

I kept rocking into Maria, I held her legs up a little higher as I pushed deep slowly riding through her orgasm. Usually I'm quick on the trigger with Maria, yet I can fuck through my refactory stage to get her off. Not today, the long shift and extra coffee had me wired. I kept rolling with her, she latched on to my nipple sucking it hard in her mouth as I plunged into her, and then it happened again, she announced, "I'm Cumming AGAIN!" with a long low ahhhhh, that followed.

I rode her orgasm, feeling her wonderful contractings on my throbbing cock, as she rolled her hips I looked down and seeing me deep in her was a magnificent sight.. She then stopped, and told me to roll off of her, so I did. I could tell she was racked with the sensation of her orgasms and tipping over the point of being over stimulated and needing a momentary break.

I laid on my back, and Maria rolled on me. She lowered her hand and mouth to my glistening cock. I'm an average sized man, yet Maria was tiny, her little hands made me look huge. The visual was amazing. At that moment she was the most beautiful woman on the planet. She held my cock and would make small little tugs with her hand as she sucked rhythmically on the top third. My head was in her mouth and the soft sensitive area just underneath was being rolled on by her tongue. Maria didn't bob her head when she went down, she would slowly lower and raise as she sucked, her hand would make small tugs upward as if she was trying to milk me into her mouth. And did that ever work!

I started to grunt "I'm gonna cum!" Maria started quickening the pace of her sucking and pulling, and with that I started to clench all over. My orgasm hit hard and felt like my body was a bass drum beating boom, boom, boom, with each pulse of the cum leaving my body. I couldn't see my orgasm as she kept tight to me sucking it down, the intensity was overwhelming, I clenched and felt like I was being electrified with intensity and pleasure. I could hear the beating in my ear with each jut of cum leaving me. The intensity of the pleasure grew so much, that after it felt as though I shot my final load, I had to pull Maria off of me. She fell on me, her hair on my arm, her lips on my chest, kissing my chest, and moaning in a low alto.

I laid there, feeling my pulse fast, as I rolled my fingers through her hair. We were both speechless. The morning was still quiet and glowing as I held Maria, drifting into a slow session of holding each other in complete satisfaction.

To date that was one of the most powerful orgasms I had ever felt in my life. As Maria and I would reminisce she would often tell me her orgasms with me were the strongest she has ever had.