Morning Star

Story Info
A sub defies her Daddy and reaps the consequences.
4.8k words
3.83
5.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah Babbitt graduated in the top third of her class at the University of Washington School of Law. Two week later she was hired as a junior associate at the law firm of Miller Anderson Geitz. She was introduced to the senior partners. They were mostly flabby middle-aged men with receding hairlines, except one. His name was Mark MacDonald. She crushed on him from the moment she laid eyes on him. It was his powerful presence that drew her in. He had the aura of an alpha wolf. He exuded confidence without having to say a single word. He was tall, dark and sexy with a tinge of gray at his temples. And he was well-built. His muscles stood out underneath his dress shirts. He was daddy material all right, she mused. But then she caught herself. She already had a daddy, even if he had been distant lately.

Sarah and her Daddy, a sandy-haired man named Kevin, had been together since she was in high school. He was thirty-four years old when they met at a party. He introduced her to the Ddlg world early on in their courtship. She surprised herself when she found how much she liked being submissive. For ten years he was her lover, her confidante, her best friend, her Daddy. That is, until she noticed he was spending less time with her. They rarely spoke and when they did it was to argue about something trivial. Sex was nonexistent. And then she caught him in bed with her sister. She threw him out. His betrayal devastated her. She cried herself to sleep. Ten years down the drain with nothing to show for it. She began drinking heavily to numb the pain. At the prodding of her girlfriends she got right back into dating. The best way to get over a man is to get under another one, they giggled. At some level she knew it was bad advice but she hurt too much to care.

At 5 ft 7 in she had been blessed with a pretty face, an hourglass figure, long light brown hair and blue eyes. She had no shortage of potential lovers. She would take home a different man most nights of the week. She felt wild and free again. But she wanted more. She wanted to be dominated by a daddy. A real daddy; not one of the wannabes she so often ran into.

Sarah's freedom came with a price. Either she was late to the office or she was tired, or both. Her work was hit-or-miss as a result. One day the office manager called her into her office to tell her she would lose her job if she did not clean up her act. "I'd hate for you to miss the office Christmas party," she smirked. Sarah did not want to lose her job. She curbed her drinking and clubbing to weekends. Old habits die hard, though, and she returned to her worknight partying ways, if to a lesser degree.

Somehow Sarah managed to make it to the office Christmas party. She desperately wanted to catch Mark underneath the mistletoe but she knew it would not happen. She went anyway. The night of the party she scanned the office for Mark but did not see him. Dejected, she drifted to the bar. After two glasses of white wine she started chatting with one of the junior partners. His name was Josh and he was a known lady killer. He was getting handsy with her. Normally she would have forcefully removed his hands but she thought, oh what the hell. When he suggested they slip into his office for some fun she accepted. But then she felt a hand grip her upper arm. Startled, she looked behind her to see who was holding her there. It was Mark. He turned to Josh. "Go play with someone else," he demanded imperiously. The junior partner scurried away with a hang-dog expression on his face. Watching him go Mark took hold of Sarah's other arm and turned her around to face him. He said nothing. He just stared at her. Finally he said, "You can do better than that little boy. Go stand by the elevator. We are leaving."

Sarah said nothing, only nodding in agreement. Excitement and anticipation fluttered in her chest. At the same time she felt the urge to defy him. He had ignored her for so long. She would not go so gently into that good night. She found herself at the bar again with a glass of white wine in her hand. If Mark wanted her he would have to find her. And it might make for an interesting evening. She grinned impishly.

Several minutes later Mark showed up. His brow was furrowed and an angry scowl was etched on his face. Without saying a word he grabbed her upper arm and jerked her away form the bar. Her drink fell and crashed on the floor. The people around them looked up but, when they saw it was Mark, quickly looked away. When they were in the elevator Srah could tell that Mark was seethhing by the pulsating vein on his forehead but he said nothing. After they got into his Porsche 911 Mark pulled on his driving gloves. He turned the ignition and began driving. They were silent until they got out of the city. Without looking up Mark broke the silence. "Don't think your stunt back there won't go unpunished," he said.

'God, I hope not,' Sarah thought. But she replied, "I know."

Mark nodded. A minute later he spoke again. "You have terrible taste in men," he said as a matter-of-fact.

Sarah could not disagree. She had almost slept with Josh. Josh.

"I have been watching you," he continued. Sarah felt a thrill in her chest. He had noticed her after all. "You could be a competent attorney with a bright future but your personal life is getting in the way. You need guidance. You need me."

She turned to him. "How do you know about my personal life?" she wanted to ask. But before she could open her mouth he added, "One hears things if one pays attention." He was silent while he passed a driver on their right. After he slid the car back into the right-hand lane he spoke again. "If you follow my directions to the letter I can turn you into who you were meant to be. But you must submit your will to me. Can you do that?"

Sarah did not have to think. Mark was offering her what she wanted. Security. Stability. Discipline. "Yes," she replied in a small voice. When Mark did not respond she cleared her throat before pitching her voice louder. "Yes," she repeated.

"Good," Mark said. "From now on you will address me as Daddy. Are you okay with that?"

Her pussy began to get wet. "Yes, Daddy," she replied almost immediately.

Mark let out a low chuckle. "Are you sure? I require your total obedience."

"Yes, Daddy," she replied firmly.

Mark did not respond, instead focusing on the road ahead. In thirty minutes they were pulling into the driveway of his home. It was a large two story mansion. As Sarah stepped out of the car, she couldn't believe he lived here alone. It was far bigger than the apartment she shared with three roommates. Once inside the front hall she stared up at the high ceilings and the artwork on the walls. "Wow," she whispered to herself.

Mark came up behind her and lifted her skirt. He caressed her ass. Sarah moaned softly at his touch. She yelped when the same hand spanked her derriere. "That was for not obeying me," he said in a low voice. She felt her juices trickle out of her pussy. "Oh, Daddy," she cooed. "May I have another?"

Mark said nothing; he just spanked her again, harder. Sarah closed her eyes and relished the way her ass stung and her pussy tingled. "Take me upstairs and fuck me, Daddy?" she whispered.

Mark opened the top button of his shirt and loosened his tie. "Go to my bedroom and get naked. I want you to stand by the bed and wait for me."

"Yes, Daddy," she said and padded up the stairs. His bedroom was at the far end of the hall. As she stepped inside her breath caught in her throat. The room was so masculine it radiated the power of the man who slept there. The walls were painted a dark burgundy, the furniture was made of dark wood, including the four poster bed. The bedspread and sheets were black and the carpet was dark gray. She stripped off her clothes and took her place at the foot of the bed.

Mark walked into the room carrying ropes. He commanded Sarah to lie on her stomach with her limbs outstretched. She readily complied. Silently, Mark tied each wrist and ankle to the corresponding post. She lay there, spread-eagle, in anticipation. Her pussy was leaking onto the bottom sheet. He took off his belt. He held it in one hand while he said in a low voice, "You have been a bad girl, giving your pussy to anybody who will have it. Do you know what happens to little sluts who don't respect themselves?"

Sarah was excited and her breathing was shallow."They get punished," she replied breathlessly.

"That's right," he said before he whacked her ass with the belt.

Sarah winced at the sudden pain. "I've been a very bad girl," she said.

Mark's voice became gruffer. "Yes." Smack. "You." Smack. "Have." Smack. "But that is going to change, baby girl." Mark continued to punish her for another two dozen blows until her ass was a bright red and welts appeared.

When the spankings stopped Sarah felt her flesh pulsate with heat. She had not felt this good in forever.

Mark walked to the dresser and put the belt away. When he returned to the bed he untied Sarah, flipped her onto her back and secured her bonds again. Walking over to a chest he retrieved a cat-o'-nine-tails. He whisked it in the air as he walked back to the bed. "This is going to hurt you more than it will hurt me," he laughed. He lashed her left tit mercilessly. Then he lashed her right tit.

Sarah groaned at this new stimulation. In response Mark hit her tits harder. After they had turned a rosy pink he set the cat-o'-nine-tails aside. She winced when he pinched and twisted each nipple. He returned to the toy chest and retrieved two nipple clamps connected by a silver chain. He applied them to each of her swollen nipples. "Oh, Daddy," Sarah whimpered.

Mark untied Sarah's legs. He crawled between them, his cock proudly jutting out. Their eyes met. His dark eyes bored into hers with an intensity so strong that she had to look away. She felt his cock slapping her clit. "Unh," she grunted each time. Then she felt his fat cock head barge into her pussy. "Oh, yes," she hissed between clenched teeth.

Mark groaned when his eight-inch rod slid inside her. Due to Sarah's wetness it went in smoothly. "Daddy's little slut has a runny cunny," he chuckled. He pulled back before ramming his rod back in. "Don't you?" he asked as he strained to push inside her as far as he could. Sarah was delirious and her eyes rolled back in her head. She struggled to find her voice. Finally she was able to say, "Yes, Daddy."

Mark did not respond but resumed thrusting into her pussy with everything he had. Mark's thrusts threatened to overwhelm her. As Sarah looked up at the ceiling mirror she admired how the muscles in his back rippled while he fucked her. 'Daddy is so strong like a warrior,' she thought as he pounded into her. After several minutes he slowed down and finally stopped thrusting. He bent down to take the nipple-clamp chain between his teeth. "Oh God," she moaned when he raised his head and pulled it taut. His head kept rising until the clamps broke free of their grip on her nipples. "Oh!" she cried out in surprise and sudden pain as blood rushed back in to her abused nubbins. Mark grinned as he fucked her even harder and faster. Sarah could only grunt in staccato.

Mark suddenly flipped Sarah back onto her belly. She felt strong hands lift her hips until she was in doggy position. A hand smacked her ass. And then a fat cock filled her pussy again. 'Fuck yeah,' she said to herself.

Mark dug his fingers into her flesh while he fucked Sarah. He released one hand to slap her ass hard. "Who's your Daddy?" he demanded.

Sarah's finger circled her clit. "You...are...my...Daddy," Sarah replied between breaths.

Mark slapped her butt harder. "Who's your Daddy?" he roared.

"You are, Daddy!" Sarah screamed. Her orgasm was fast approaching. "May I cum, Daddy?" she pleaded.

"Not yet," he replied. He entered her anus. "Fuck you're tight," he grunted.

"You are the first man I have given my ass to," Sarah replied. It was true. She had denied every man, even her ex-boyfriends, entrance to her ass. None of them were worthy. None of them were real men.

After pulling back and shoving his hog deeper into her gloriously tight bung Mark said, "Good girl." A moment later he added, "You may cum now."

An orgasm crashed through Sarah and she screamed in ecstasy. As her anus spasmed around Mark's cock he came as well. "Fuck!" he shouted at the top of his lungs. Cum spurted from his cock and filled her bowels. Spent, he collapsed on top of her and rolled to the side. He panted until he caught his breath. Sarah turned over until she was facing him. She scooted closer and pulled his left arm over her.

"Thank you, Daddy," she whispered and kissed his neck. Mark tilted her head until they faced each other. Their lips met and their tongues curled around each others open mouth. After he eventually broke their kiss he murmured, "Let's go to sleep." Sarah closed her eyes and listened to his breathing slow to a comforting rhythm. She smiled as she drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Sarah woke up alone in Mark's bed. Probing fingers gingerly touched the welts on her derriere. It was Saturday so hopefully she would be able to avoid sitting for long periods. She donned the robe Mark had set out for her and padded downstairs. The smell of coffee and fresh pastries filled her nostrils before she even entered the kitchen. Mark was standing at the kitchen counter with his back to her. "Mmm, that smells wonderful, Daddy," she said as she wrapped her arms around him from behind.

Mark slowly spun around around and enveloped Sarah in his arms. "Good morning," he replied and planted a kiss on her forehead. "Sleep well, baby?"

"Yes, Daddy," Sarah replied with a smile.

Mark nodded. "Have a seat at the table and I will bring you coffee and a croissant," he said. Sarah carefully sat in a padded chair, positioning her bottom to favor her more-painful parts. Mark brought her the coffee and croissant before bringing his own to the table. She brought the cup to her lips. He cleared his throat, causing Sarah to glance up from the coffee she was sipping. "I want to set some ground rules," he said. "Rule number one is you must do everything I say. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Daddy," Sarah replied demurely.

Mark went on. "Second rule is, when Daddy says no, he means no. You will not argue."

"Yes, Daddy," Sarah replied.

"Third rule is, you are to adhere to a strict schedule. I will tell you when it's time to wake up, when it's time to eat, when it's time to play, when it's time for bed. I will pick out your clothing and approve any accessories. Understood?"

"Yes, Daddy," Sarah replied.

"Fourth rule--you must ask my permission to go out. And you will not go out at night unless it's with me," he said.

"Yes, Daddy," Sarah replied. She was loving Daddy's rules.

"Last rule. When we are in bed you will cum when I say you can. When you are alone you will not masturbate, ever. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Daddy," Sarah replied. She thought the no-jilling-herself rule was too strict-- she loved to play with her pussy--but maybe she could use it to her advantage.

Over the next month Mark trained Sarah to submit to his will in all things both in and out of the bedroom. Her work life improved markedly and she was happier overall. One night after a vigorous round of sex he asked her if she had any fantasies. She hesitated. "Well," she said in a small voice, "sometimes I fantasize about being forced to have sex with a stranger."

"Interesting," Mark mused. "Any more fantasies?"

"I want you to collar me and show off your obedient little slut at a BDSM convention," she replied.

Mark grunted in response. "We'll see," he said. "If you're a good girl..."

An upcoming trip would test Sarah's obedience. Mark was going to Santa Clara to meet up with some old college buddies and would be gone for the weekend. He gave her strict instructions on what and what not to do.

The night after Mark left, Sarah was bored and horny. She scrolled through the DDlg stories on Literotica until she found one that caught her fancy. As she read her pussy got wet. Instinctively her hand snaked into her pink undies but she stopped when she remembered Daddy's prohibition. Then she got a wicked idea.

Sarah grinned impishly as she hit the send button. She had just sent a defiant text to her daddy telling him that, despite his orders to the contrary, she had masturbated to orgasm three times. She attached a picture of her cum-soaked panties. She knew exactly how he would respond. He would be furious at her act of rebellion. She also knew there was nothing he could do about it since he was 800 miles away. Then she brushed and flossed her teeth--Mark had got her into flossing. She padded back into the bedroom and crawled into bed. She smiled to herself as she drifted to sleep.

During her lunch break the next day Sarah went to a nearby park. She grinned as she gazed around her at the mother's pushing strollers and the old men playing chess in the park. If only they knew how wicked she was, she thought. She picked up her chicken salad sandwich and began eating. Five minutes later sshe dusted the crumbs from her hands and picked up her phone. She checked her phone for text messages for the fifteenth time that day. Daddy still had not replied. She felt anxiety building. After she slipped her phone back she rose from the bench and walked back to her office. She spent the rest of the day answering client emails and talking on the phone. She was arranging depositions for a class action suit on behalf of clients who had suffered adverse side effects from an over-the-counter drug.

After a grueling drive home on I-5 she kicked off her heels and draped her office jacket over a chair. She went to the kitchen to grab a bottle of white wine. After pouring herself a glass she grabbed her phone and went into the living room. She sat on a corner of Mark's black leather couch. She took a sip of wine and set the glass on an end table. She took a glance to see if Daddy had texted back yet. She frowned when she saw he had not. 'Why hasn't he texted me?' she wondered. This was odd. He always responded swiftly and decisively when she disobeyed him. Had he not seen the text? Had he lost his phone? Had she gone too far? God forbid he found someone else, someone who was not such a brat. Oh god, what had she done? She downed the rest of her wine then poured herself another glass. After she took another sip she opened up her laptop and went to a medical encyclopedia site but found that she could not focus. "Oh, fuck it," she muttered at last. She closed the browser and booted up Netflix. Maybe a silly romantic comedy would take her mind off her distress. Fifteen minutes into the movie, though, she found she couldn't focus on it either. Why hadn't Daddy texted or called her? She could not shake the feeling of dread that consumed her.

Sarah watched the rest of the movie but afterward she wouldn't have been able to tell you what the damn thing was about. Her wine was long gone. She lit up a joint and puffed on it while she watched the 11 o'clock news. It did not leave an impression on her either. And then she realized she had not eaten since lunch but she had not really been hungry. With a mental shrug of her shoulders she padded upstairs to get ready for bed.

As she stood before the full-length mirror in her bedroom she stripped naked. She examined herself in the mirror. She pivoted to the right so that she could see her fat ass. She d aydreamed of Daddy spanking her butt cheeks until they were a bright pink. Her cheeks tingled now as she imagined him punishing her for her transgressions. Her pussy began to tingle as well. She idly stroked her nipples before her fingers found her clit. To her disappointment it did nothing for her.

12