Morning Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a sigh she padded into the bathroom to brush and floss her teeth. Ten minutes later she crawled into bed. It felt empty without Daddy. She slipped between the 800 thread count sheets and turned out the bedside lamp. With a sigh of resignation she closed her eyes and tried to fall asleep, but it would not come. She tossed and turned for an hour until, exhausted, she finally drifted to sleep.

Sarah dreamed that she was in bed. Someone else was in the room with her. She was seeing herself from the other person's point of view. It was so vivid it felt real. She was lying on her stomach with one hand pointing to the headboard and one hand pointing toward the foot of the bed. The sheet was bunched around her waist. She saw the intruder's hand reach for the top sheet and pull it back, leaving her entire body exposed. Somehow she knew what was going to happen next. She watched as the figure raised his right hand in the air and then slapped her ass.

Sarah woke up to the sting of a slap on her left butt cheek. She was shocked and terrified. She had seen the figure spank her in a dream but could not, would not accept that that had anything to do with reality. Things like this did not happen. And then she felt a slap on her right butt cheek, the sound echoing in her ears. She whimpered in pain and tried to cover her ass. Strong hands grabbed her by the wrists and pulled them up so that they pressed down on the side of her head, one wrist over the other. She tried to pull them apart but found she could not. She heard a masculine chuckle. Her body shook violently. She was more scared than she had ever been before.

Two more slaps rained down on Sarah's butt cheeks in quick succession. She yelped. She braced herself for the next pair of spankings but they didn't come. Instead she heard a voice in her ear say, "You have been a naughty girl. Naughty girls get punished." This was followed by four more slaps on her cheeks. She yelped again.

Sarah was facing Daddy's side of the bed so she couldn't see who was assaulting her. She tried to move her head so that she could see him but the hand that was gripping her wrists held her head down. Another hot slap came down on her butt. Instinctively she knew this was because she had tried to move her head. She received another half dozen blows to her back side. "Call me Daddy," the voice growled in her ear. "You're not my Daddy," she retorted, earning her more spankings on her derriere. "Do it," the voice growled. Again she refused and again her backside felt the sting of more blows.

And then they suddenly stopped. Sarah realized she had been holding her breath and gulped in air. She was finally able to think. Who was this intruder and how had he got into Daddy's house? All the windows and doors were locked. Daddy's security system was top of the line. It would have alerted her to any intrusion. The only other person who had a key to the place was Daddy and he was 800 miles away. Then something occurred to her. What if Daddy had given his key to a friend?

Before she could wonder much more her legs were unceremoniously spread wide, followed by more slaps on her ass. Her flesh was hot and she knew she would have welts in the morning. Suddenly Sarah felt the intruder lie on top of her, his hard cock resting between her butt cheeks. She felt it slide to her pussy entrance. His thick cock head pushed between her pussy lips. With a grunt in her ear she felt him push his cock in all the way to the hilt, filling her completely. She could not help but moan. The intruder wasted no time and began thrusting. While her pussy was being pounded from behind she felt fingers bunch her long brown hair in his fist. And then she felt her head being pulled back. He was hitting her sweet spot just right. She felt an orgasm growing. "Oh yes, Daddy, fuck your baby girl's pussy," she cried. With a shock she realized what she had said. She immediately felt guilty about betraying Daddy. But there was something else, something perverse. If she was truly being honest with herself she would have to admit that she enjoyed being dominated by the intruder.

Before her orgasm could reach a crescendo she felt the intruder let go of her hair and pull out of her pussy. She felt him get off of her. She was flipped onto her back. She saw with shock and horror that she was alone in the bedroom. She screamed at the top of her lungs, her eyes wide in terror. Her mind conjured the 1982 movie The Entity. Even though she did not believe in the supernatural, she was so scared rational thought left her. 'Oh, my God,' she thought. 'I'm being punished by a demon.' She felt strong hands grab her ankles and lift them high in the air, spread apart as far as they would go. Her pussy was filled again. And again. And again. She was being savagely fucked. "Unh, unh, unh," she grunted with every downward thrust. Her pussy was raw. She wasn't sure how much more fucking she could take.

Sarah felt a momentary wave of relief when the demonic cock inside her withdrew. It left when she was rolled onto her belly. She felt something big and hard pressing against her butthole. "Oh God," she groaned. The voice chuckled in her ear again. "This is what a bad girl gets when she disobeys her Daddy," it said. The demon cock thrust into her ass without mercy. It stayed there for a minute before pulling out almost all the way and then shoving back in. The entity nailed her ass from behind over and over. "Oh, Daddy, I'm sorry," she cried out. The fucking stopped and the voice said in her ear, "Good girl." And just like that she felt the cock withdraw from her back side. In another second she sensed that the intruder had left the room. Exhausted, Sarah rolled onto her stomach and fell into a deep dreamless sleep.

Meanwhile in Santa Clara, Mark's spirit body slipped back into his physical form. After a lifetime of study and practice he was so skilled in the art of astral projection that he could manipulate physical matter. It always took a lot out of him and tonight was no exception. As he reflected on the night's events he slipped into a deep sleep. He dreamed he was a priest-king during the golden age of Babylon and his cock was the morning star.

12