Morning Walk

Story Info
Group action on a hill walk.
6.1k words
4.41
122.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morning Walk

It was too hot really. The sun splitting the sky, not a cloud and breathless with no wind at all. Quite unusual for the time of year, so that's probably why there weren't many of us turned out for our regular walking group. Just 4 of us; myself, a couple of the usual guys and a new walker, a girl we hadn't seen before. She was maybe 20 or so years younger than us - late 30s I guessed. Trim figure, nice reddish hair; only a little bottom heavy but not excessive and obviously pretty fit; certainly nothing to complain about. I wondered if us older guys would be able to keep up with her.

Given the weather, we'd all dressed appropriately, T-shirt and shorts and only our light walking shoes. We didn't anticipate a muddy walk and although we'd be going on the hills which can be quite strenuous, we didn't think we needed the heavy boots. The girl was just in heavy trainers and short socks, with a tight-fitting cap-sleeved T-shirt and a short denim skirt. The shirt looked too small for the girl, not that she had very large breasts - in fact they seemed quite small but nicely rounded and the shirt hugged them very snugly - and the scoop neck showed some pretty freckles over her chest. But there was a bit of a gap between the hem of the shirt and the top of the skirt. It showed a tight little tummy, and from the back, it was fun to see the gap widen and narrow as she walked up the path which led to the hills.

We chatted a bit as we walked. It was all very gentle to start with and we got to know a little bit about each other as we strolled along. One of the chaps took the lead and the girl walked along behind him. My pal and I didn't mind watching her butt and seeing the skirt tuck under her as she strode along and I think we both got a little turned on, seeing her strong legs working. It seemed from our viewpoint that she wasn't wearing a bra - there didn't seem to be any outlines of straps. As the path got steeper and we entered into the woods, she slowed down a bit and started to lean forward into the hill, meaning that we saw even more of her legs. With the extra effort, she was panting a little and sweating so the shirt clung to her even more and little patches of damp started to appear

The fun started when John at the front turned round to check that we were all behind him and no-one was lagging too far away. His eyes widened as he saw the girl closely following him. We saw why he'd had that reaction when she turned around to us as her damp shirt now stuck to her breasts and her nipples were very prominent, forming little peaks in the damp shirt. Our faces must have shown a similar reaction to John's as she looked down at her shirt and smiled at us. She wasn't embarrassed at all that her nipples were erect and showing, in fact she seemed proud of them, putting her hands up to cup her breasts and stroke them before turning around and saying "I thought we were supposed to be walking?"

It took us a little while to recover, but as she overtook John and started to lead the way up the hill, we gradually closed our mouths and followed, trying to ignore the beginnings of arousal that I was certainly feeling and I thought the others probably were as well. As we walked up the hill, only puffing a little, I could see from my vantage point at the back that the girl's skirt was riding up a little so I could see well up her legs and at least to the crease at the top of her thighs where her butt began to swell. I pointed this out to Bill and we shared a grin. It was a toss-up now whether to get close enough to see her legs and ass close-up or to hang back and see further up her skirt. Despite our ages, I felt like I was a teenager back in school again, naughtily trying to get a glimpse of a girl's knickers! What seemed odd though, was that no matter how far I could see up her legs, I couldn't see the distinctive colour or outline of a pair of panties. "Must be wearing a thong," I thought as I marvelled at the smooth pale cheeks of the girls bum as it peeked out from under her skirt. "Lovely round bum," I whispered to Bill, and I saw him nod as he saw what I was seeing.

We knew that just ahead was a fence with a locked gate and a stile to climb over to reach the moor. The girl reached the fence first and looked around for the way to get over. John went past her and showed her how to climb the stile. She got to the first step as I approached and offered her a hand to make it easier. She asked me to hold her waist to steady her so my hand was partly on the waistband of her skirt and partly on her skin which felt warm to the touch. As she climbed the stile, I had a perfect close-up view. I held her as she rose and the hem of her skirt brushed my face. My hand slipped down once she got too high and rested on her thigh, when she bent forward and I saw completely up her skirt. As her legs separated, I could see why there was no sign of knickers or a thong - she was completely naked under the skirt and I clearly saw her shaved pussy, split and showing her swollen inner lips, moist with the exertion of the walk - and probably a little excited?

She lingered where she was, with my hand on her thigh, then gently pushed back so my hand slipped up her leg and cupped her bum, my fingers very close to her lips. I could feel the dampness and it felt smooth and slippery - not like sweat at all. As my fingers were touching her, she reached back and put her hand over mine, moving my hand further up so I was fully touching her lips, then she swayed in that position so her pussy was being stroked. It felt like time had stopped. I felt my cock grow in my shorts but it must have only lasted a few seconds before she straightened up and swung her leg over the stile. She looked back at me and grinned as I stood there surprised and speechless with wet fingers. I put my hand to my mouth and smelt her pussy juices, then slowly licked my fingers clean. It was gorgeous to taste a young girl's pussy and I had a feeling that our walk was about to become a lot more interesting.

Bill and I climbed over the stile and followed the girl towards John. We were now into the more remote part of the moor and there was no-one around. The girl kept giving us flashes of her body and we took turns to be behind her as we walked so we could each see her bum peeking from beneath her skirt. We all knew now that she was teasing us but so far, I was the only one who'd seen her pussy. She would turn around every so often and smile at us and we could see that her nipples were making little peaks in her T-shirt. She pulled it up so it was just under her breasts, pretending that she was hot and wanted to get more cool air on her skin, but we knew she was just gaming us.

We walked a couple of miles up the hill and beyond a small stand of trees until we came to a group of felled trees where we usually took a breather. It was getting quite hot and the girl's shirt was now obviously very damp with sweat. I said out loud, "Wait up guys, it's too warm. Let's stop for a drink." We gathered together and sat down and I got my water bottle out of my backpack. The girl was opposite me and sat with her feet apart and knees up so I could see her pussy clearly - the very one that my hands had been stroking just a short while ago. I leaned forward and offered her my water bottle - she wasn't carrying anything herself. She took a sip but seemed to act clumsily and spilled some of the water down her T-Shirt. It was already damp, but now it was soaking and almost completely see-through. I could see her breasts clearly now - not too large but perfectly shaped and very perky.

"Damn," she said. "I'd better get that dry." Saying that, she took the T-shirt off and spread it on the log in the sunshine. Her breast looked good under the shirt, but they looked really fine now. With her red hair, her skin colouring was a definite Peaches & Cream look, nicely freckled and her pale breasts with beautifully pink nipples really stirred my cock. In view of her actions at the stile and her teasing behaviour, I can't say that I was entirely surprised, but Bill and John were a little more stunned to see the girl's body revealed. They perhaps didn't have as good a view as I did, but they certainly saw her breasts emerge into the sunlight.

As I sipped from my bottle, I saw her move her hands down to her skirt and pull it up so she was sitting with her bare bum on the rock. With her legs spread, I could see that her pussy was neatly shaved, leaving a small tuft of hair just over her mound. She was obviously a genuine red-head as the wisps of curly hair were a similar colour to those on her head. When she'd adjusted her position, her hand went between her legs and started to stroke her lips. She used her fingers to separate her lips and stared right at me as she parted them neatly, sliding her fingers up and down her lips and showing me how wet they were as they glistened in the sunlight. She winked at me and gave me a gesture with her other hand to show that she wanted me to come closer. I hesitated, then she said "Are you waiting for a written invitation? You helped me at the stile so can't you give a girl some more assistance?" She took her fingers away from her pussy to lick them, then watched me as I crawled across to lie between her legs. My cock was swelling already so I adjusted my position so it lay comfortably in my shorts, then I bent my head to get my mouth nearer to her love-lips. I put my hands on her inner thighs and gently pushed them apart, then drank in the exotic, heady smell of her moist pussy. Her lips opened like a flower, swelling and reddening as my tongue approached. I licked from the bottom of her opening to the top, just grazing the tip of her clitoris as it nestled under her hood. I was rewarded with a moan and a slight shiver as she reacted to the touch.

I felt, rather than saw, as Bill and John stood and came closer to watch what I was doing with the girl. I saw their hands rest on her shoulders to steady her as I began licking her lips in earnest, circling the outside of her labia to capture all of the juices and also to stimulate her. My tongue penetrated her and I tasted a fresh flow of love-juice as it flowed onto my spread tongue. I drank her eagerly and felt her push against me to try and get my tongue deeper inside her. When I took a breath, I saw that Bill and John were stroking the girl around her neck and upper body, feeling her bare breasts and teasing her nipples into erection. The girl had her hands up the guys' shorts, trying to reach as far up their legs as possible to find their cocks.

We seemed to have recognised very quickly that the girl was interested in us guys far more than in walking, and it wasn't long before the three of us had her moaning loudly across the moor as she was stimulated. I kept on licking her clit as I used my fingers to penetrate her pussy and try to find her G-Spot. Bill and John had undone their shorts to release their cocks and the girl grasped them and tugged gently as they held her head and cupped her breasts. Her breathing became ragged as I licked her and her thighs tightened and quivered. I increased my licking and sucked hard on her clit. That tipped her over the edge and she cried out as an orgasm wracked her body.

I paused in my licking and sucking, until through her gasps, the girl said "don't stop, keep going, I want to cum again." I gently carried on sucking, ignoring the quivers of the girl. I looked up to see her turn her head to Bill and take his stiff prick into her mouth; just the head at first, licking around the tip and under the edge of his knob-head. She still held John's cock and was stroking it gently as she began to suck Bill more deeply. Her cheeks swelled as Bill's shaft went deeper and more insistently in. I could feel that she began to quiver again as I licked and sucked around her lips and flicked my tongue against her clit.

As I pulled my mouth clear, I saw more clearly how large Bill and John had become and how eagerly the girl sucked and stroked their manhoods. She was obviously very excited to have the three of us at her command and wanted to make the most of our own excitement. I backed away from the girl and rested on my knees, looking at her swollen clit and pussy lips dripping with her honeyed liquid. I reached forward, not caring whether she could continue with the other guys, and pulled her bum towards me, grabbing hold of the hem of her skirt. I pulled the skirt down and rested the girl on her back. Bill and John stood alongside the girl and held her shoulders down as I stood up and took off my shorts, releasing my own stiff prick and looking down at her spread legs and the open tunnel to her pussy where I hoped to bury my cock.

"No," she said. I stood looking confused. "I want to be able to take you all. Lie down on the rock and let me kneel over you." I was slightly surprised by what she said, but really excited by the possibility. Bill and John helped the girl up and I laid in her place, on my back on the warm flat rock. My cock stood proud of my body, pulsing eagerly at the prospect of what was about to happen. The girl knelt over me and I held her as she shuffled into position. Her soft breasts swayed gently as she moved and I couldn't resist touching them and moulding my hands against them. She settled her crotch down over my cock and slid forwards and backwards, coating my stiff member liberally with her slick moisture. Every time she slid backwards and rested over my balls, my cock lifted upwards. Her head dipped and her hair trailed across my chest. When she slid forward, pressing down on my shaft, her pussy lips parted around me and my cock-head rose upwards to catch on the underside of her clit. After a number of these strokes backwards and forwards, she angled her hips and I pushed upwards and my cock slid inside her, so that when she continued the movement backwards, I sank deep inside and buried myself balls deep in her pussy. As I reached the end of my stroke, she gasped and her head went backwards, mouth open in an expression of pure satisfied lust.

"Now, one of you. Get behind me. I want to be totally filled." The girl gave instructions to Bill and John. They looked at each other and mentally established a queuing system. Bill took the decision and moved behind the girl as she continued moving on me. We didn't stop in our fucking as Bill took hold of the girls hips and knelt in position. Once there, he placed his palms on her butt cheeks and spread them apart, exposing her tight rosebud and watching it flex as I stretched her pussy. I paused in my movements as Bill settled into position and pressed his large cock against her tight hole. He pushed harder and I felt the pressure on my own member as his knob squeezed past her ring of muscle at the entrance to her dark tunnel, then I felt his length sink deep inside her and heard her moan deeply, growling almost as Bill's shaft lay against mine, separated only by a thin layer of skin.

Bill began to move, instinctively as he penetrated her ass, causing the girl to squeal as the large shaft invaded her. I tried to move in sympathy but found that my cock moved in her pussy as Bill drove her body forward, insistent in his fucking. Our movements were clearly stimulating the girl as her squeals became louder. We drove into her, alternating between Bill and I taking the strongest role, forcing our cocks into her ass and pussy and squeezing her clit against my mound. She came strongly, crying out and squeezing our cocks as her orgasm ran through her. I thought Bill would pull out at this point, but he kept pushing as I felt a fresh flow of pussy juices coating my cock and lubricating my movements.

"That's it, don't stop," the girl said. "I need your friend as well." I turned my head and saw John stroking his cock and stepping forward to bring it closer to the girl's mouth. Straining against Bill and myself, the girl stretched her head out to take John's cock, lick it, suck it, engulf it. John held her head and moved closer. He stroked her hair as she took him deep and he swayed forward, fucking her face just as we fucked her pussy and ass.

There were small noises now as us three guys strained to hold ourselves back, to preserve this moment in time, to make ourselves last in the middle of our erotic stimulation and as our excitement built. All three of us were keen, eager, desperate to cum and to flood the girl with our semen. She seemed more than eager to drain us of our sperm and drove herself to move her body and to flex her muscles to squeeze us and pump our balls dry. It's hard now to remember who gave in to the impulses first, who felt the urgency of our lust, our passion and released a flood of jism into the girl. All I know is that it was a close finish. I came deep into the girl's pussy, my friend John flooded her mouth and Bill erupted into her ass. We all pumped our final drops into her and rested there as our cocks lost some of their rigidity, finally shrinking enough that the girl was released from our embraces.

I guess we were lucky that the day was warm as we all basked in the sunshine, recovering from our exertions with this beautiful girl. It wasn't just post-sex lust that made the girl look beautiful, she genuinely was and in a very natural way. Now that she was naked, we could fully appreciate her well-formed body and pale cream skin with those freckles which come naturally with red-heads. Her breasts weren't large, (although I've never been a big fan of big boobs) and suited her frame well. Nicely sized and well rounded, pert and pointed and standing proud of her chest with small pink nipples, erect from her orgasm and in the slight breeze. Her waist was trim - not super slim, but very womanly and with enough definition that you could not only see her hips but imagine holding onto them for support if you were behind her. And the shape of her bum and legs - muscles in the right places, soft flesh in abundance but not to excess, long enough to give her body a tall line. And then to top it all, her gorgeous red hair, flaming in the sunlight and spilling around her shoulders.

The three of us relaxed and looked at her, drinking in the sight of her as her breathing returned to normal and the redness on her face and chest subsided. We were close enough to feel as she moved gently and we moved with her to get into comfortable positions as we all hugged her from our positions. I held onto her bum as Bill climbed off her back and started to stroke her hair. John delicately kissed her, not minding that his cum was still in her mouth and around her lips. She rolled off me and opened her legs to let the sun onto her front and dry the sweat from both our bodies as she stretched her arms out to feel the men who'd been enjoying her.

For some reason, none of us felt like walking further just at this moment - or even moving as the girl gently stroked us and we appreciated her hands on us. Our idyll was only disturbed by the sounds of the birds as they circled above us. Slowly, we recovered. I don't know who suggested it, but as we listened to the birds, we also heard the stream nearby and we all realised that we weren't far away from a waterfall with a pool at the bottom. The girl held two of us by the hand as we led her to the stream and Bill followed on. We all entered the pool somewhat tentatively as the water was cold, even though the air temperature was hot.

Inevitably, our cocks shrunk as we entered the cold water, but that didn't stop the girl touching us, laughing as she splashed water over us and generally fooled around. We got into the spirit and led her to the waterfall where the water poured over her breasts, making her nipples stand out. Bill and John took her arms and spread her out like a cross, holding her under the flowing water, not allowing her to move.

12