Morning Walk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood in front of her and ran my hands over her breasts, her belly, her mound and between her legs. She moved her legs apart to give me better access and as with one hand I stroked her pussy, my other hand went around her bum to pull her towards me. I kissed her breasts and felt the hard nipple between my teeth, nibbling at it and delighting in her squirming. I felt her pussy flow with nectar and sucked harder at her sweet nipples. I leant back a little and released her bum cheek, taking my hand to her hair at the back of her neck. She struggled against the restraint of Bill & John but they held her firm. I stroked her neck at the same time as my hand went forwards and backwards between her legs, feeling her legs buckle a little.

I don't know where the urge came from, but I suddenly felt consumed with lust and realised my cock had not merely hardened but had become ragingly stiff. Something about the pool, the waterfall, the feel and look of this woman suddenly made me feel like a Viking warrior, ready to claim my prize. My hand went from around the back of the girl's neck to her throat, holding it, then sliding down to her breast where I gripped her strongly as my fingers slipped into her pussy. She shivered and struggled but was still held tightly. Her chest coloured as I could see her become excited and I felt how slippery she had become, offering little resistance as my fingers slid further into her. She used her pelvic muscles to try to grip my fingers as I fucked her with them, pistoning into her. She flung her head back as she came, screaming, her red hair flying and throwing water droplets around as she sank onto my fingers and tried to get my whole hand into her pussy. I held her breast and leaned forward to take the other nipple into my mouth, eager to consume this woman. Her orgasm kept on coming as I kept my fingers in her and curled them to stimulate her G-spot. Her head rocked back and forward and she moaned with each spasm of her body which I felt as she clenched on my fingers.

I felt her relax as I kept my fingers buried in her. I held her around her waist and pressed my body against her, nuzzling her neck. She leaned into me and pressed her belly against my hard cock, swaying her hips slowly to feel my stiffness and rub the cock head against her. I could feel that it was slick with pre-cum and I tilted my hips to enjoy the sensation more, changing the friction from a side-to-side to more of an up-and-down motion.

Bill and John released her arms and she clung to me. I lifted her up and her legs automatically wrapped around me, resting just above my hips. I was pleased that she was so light and that I'd been taking exercise classes so my back easily supported her. My cock was released from the pressure against her belly, which was a bit of a disappointment, I'll admit, but my stiffness showed no signs of going down and as she adjusted her position and relaxed her legs slightly, I found my cock head sliding up and down between her ass cheeks. She quickly realised that my member was eager and pressing against her so, clinging onto my neck, she started to rise and fall to the point where at the bottom of her stroke, she was sitting on the length of my cock with my length between her pussy lips and the head touching her ass-hole, and as she rose up, my cock would rise more vertically and nudge against her ass or, if she went higher, it tucked into her lips and tried to penetrate her. At the bottom of her stroke, I could again bury myself into her hair or kiss her neck, whilst at the top, her breasts were in line with my mouth so I could reach her nipples with my mouth. I found that I could grip her nipples in my teeth and pull on them so that as she descended, the nubs grew into stalks and she moaned and squealed as she sank down onto my cock, almost impaling herself.

John stood behind her now, supporting her ass as she rose and sank; pulling her ass cheeks apart as my cock slid between them. She leant back into him, her head over his shoulder and her hair spilling down his back. From here, my urge was in one direction only; I had to possess this woman. Next time she rose, I made sure my cock was lined up with her sweet love-tunnel and now, when she sank again, there was no trap for my cock-head. I sank deep into her, her full weight pushing down on me and allowing me to spear her. We all heard her scream as her mouth opened wide with the sudden shock, then with a wild look of delight, she began to bounce on my cock, jerking herself against me and trying to jerk me off inside her. I felt her grip me. Her eyes were flashing at me, looking directly at me as she rotated her hips to try to exert the maximum pressure on my cock and force me deeper in her. I could feel the top of my cock rubbing her clit each time she rotated her hips before I plunged back into her. John took her weight and started to finger her starfish hole as I fucked the girl. I noticed that his hard-on had returned and wondered if he would try to enter her arse as I was in her pussy. As thrilling as that would be, to give the girl a double penetration whilst standing in the pool, I wanted to take her ass myself and wanted a more comfortable place to do it.

I signalled to John and we paused in our activities to carry the girl from the pool and back to the logs where we had had our lunch. Reluctantly, I slipped out of the girl to position her on the log where I was keen to use my stiff member elsewhere. I saw in the girl's bag she had a sarong which I used to spread along the log and make somewhere a little more comfortable for what was to come. I wasn't boasting too much, but I knew Bill's prick wasn't as big or as long as mine and I knew I'd have the girl screaming, either in lust or pain or a mixture of both once I took her arse. She lay on the log on her back first

Then when I told her what I had in mind, she wasted no time in getting into a better position

Bill went in front of her to hold her head. He paid a lot of attention to her hair, running his hands through it and kissing her, wrapping his tongue around hers. I was behind her and as I put my hands on her waist, I felt how she moved her hips in response to the stimulation she was experiencing. I moved my hands to her ass cheeks and began to massage them, kneading the flesh and spreading her cheeks to show her pussy lips, beginning to swell and moisten. It was no shock to see her little brown ass-hole crinkle and wink at me so I moved my hands closer so my thumbs could graze around the rim to tease and spread her bum. I was rewarded when the girl pushed back against me, but I wanted to tease her a little more and make sure she was begging me to take her. I shifted my hands to massage the muscles at the top of her thighs, then worked my fingers up to press at the side of her pussy lips, squeezing the nectar which was now flowing.

The girl now had Bill's cock in her hand and was stroking it, directing it towards her mouth as it hardened. He was sliding his hands down her back and sides, smoothing along the swelling of her boobs and occasionally grazing her nipples. I shifted my stance so my belly pressed against her rump and my cock rose to touch her lips. As I swayed to and fro, my cock was coated with her juices and she pressed down onto it. But my focus was not on her pussy; I'd had that earlier and the sight of her ass-hole was making me greedy to be inside. My cock was now fully lubricated but to make it easier, I collected my saliva and let it fall onto her winking starfish, then rubbed it in with my thumb.

Finally, I judged that we were both ready so I pulled back and held my cock against her hole, moving it in small circles. She matched my movements, rotating her hips and pushing back as I pushed forwards. The entry was so smooth; Bill's cock entered her mouth as my knob popped passed through her anus and we both began to push deeply inside her.

I'd not had much experience with butt sex, but I knew I really enjoyed the different sensation as the ridge of my knob forced its way into a girl's ass and then the rest of my cock followed inside. The warmth inside was so different to inside a pussy and with enough lube, it was possible to build up to a similar level of fucking. Whenever I was in a girl's pussy from behind, it was always tempting to stroke my finger or thumb around the rim of her hole and feel how the girl reacted to the unfamiliar forbidden touch. Once the girl was used to the idea of my cock going where my thumb had already been, it was a delight to penetrate and stimulate in such a dirty way. The different position of my body against hers when I entered the back alley added an extra dimension. I felt fortunate that the girls I'd "gone Greek" with had really enjoyed getting fucked in the ass and that they were able to take my slightly-larger-than-average cock without too much difficulty - and even enjoy it, cum vigorously and want to do it again.

I felt this girl's body tense as she got used to my length inside her. She was obviously used to a cock in her ass and as she paused in her enjoyment of Bill's cock in her mouth, she moaned with pleasure. I began to pull out slowly, spit on my cock to add lubrication, then pushed back in and begin a driving rhythm to have her impaled. Bill matched my movements and we heard and felt the girl grunt as she took our lengths. Her hips tilted and flexed as she adjusted and accommodated to take my thrusting, never losing her grip on Bill's cock.

John must have been feeling left out as we took this girl in a perfect spit-roast. He took a few pictures, which seemed to excite the girl even more as she put on a show for the camera, freeing one hand to cup her boob and squeeze it, then sliding it down between her legs, first to feel my cock as it entered her back door, then stroke g her pussy and rubbing her clit creating shockwaves which I certainly felt and I'm sure Bill did. John took the hint, stepping forward to feel the girl's back and chest before inserting his hand to cover hers and take over a massage of her clit and pussy. The girl was cumming now, strongly in the throes of multiple orgasms as the three of us worked in harmony. I could feel my seed rising as she squeezed me inside her butt and the sweet friction built with my thrusting. I looked at Bill and we managed to communicate that we were both on the brink of spurting. We struggled to hold back until neither of us could hold back any longer and with load roars, we each came, Bill deep in the girl's throat and me equally deep in her arse. I felt pulse after pulse of jism leave my cock as it remained firmly gripped but saw that Bill had pulled out of her mouth, or been released so that a jet of his cum sprayed over the girl's face, hair and back.

With that, I was done and John stopped rubbing the girls' clit to gently cup her pussy. With my cream in her ass lubricating her and my cock slowly losing its hardness, I slipped out of her anus, causing her to shiver a little at the release of the sensation of fullness. I was rewarded with a wonderful view of her ass-hole slowly closing and her beautiful ass cheeks, glowing now in the sunlight with a slight beading of sweat, but taut and firm

Once more, the three of us hugged the girl before we realised just how exposed we all were and how badly we needed to use the pool again to clean up - and continue the walk?

12